Excited SW

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
starslayer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Excited SW

Post by starslayer » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:16 pm

Heya, everybody. I've returned from wandering the dark void to ask a quick question regarding y'alls thoughts on excited tinies.
I'm currently writing a big long story, and I need a bit of quick info.
What would you imagine a shrinkee to be like if they were excited to be shrunken? Would they be gazing up at everything in awe, squeaky voices a-chirping with excitement and wonder? Running around madly, a giddy euphoria filling their tiny bodies as they tried to grasp just how much bigger the world had become to them?
Idk. So let me know what you guys think.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Excited SW

Post by DocRick » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:56 pm

From private conversations with some of the "tiny ladies" of the forum, they seem to think they would enjoy it, as long as it fit their desires, whether it be sexual or as a doll. Some seem to enjoy the powerlessness of their size, or the power of their "giant" or the removal of any responsibility for worldly matters. Personally, I wouldn't like it under any circumstances. I am a very independent person and have always relied on myself for everything, so to me being tiny to would really suck. But that's just me. To produce the three photostories I have had on this forum, I've had to put myself in the place of the tiny girl.....and in that viewpoint, it might not be that bad. ;)