Bringing up SW to other people.

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Bringing up SW to other people.

Post by DocRick » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:45 pm

A comment on another post made me think, which I normally try not to do as it can be a little scary........how could you find out if another person is into microphilia? While I believe it may be more common than any of us might think, a large portion of the population would think it's weird and would be embarrassingly judgmental.

So, think about this........... you're in a bar or somewhere and start talking to someone, either a new acquaintance or an established friend or a significant other. You start a conversation about old television shows. Lead into SciFi shows, like "Lost in Space" or "Time Tunnel". After a couple "safe" shows, bring up LOTG and feel out their reaction. If it's negative, you just move on. But if it's a positive reaction, see where it goes.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Bringing up SW to other people.

Post by eddiegiantman » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:41 am

My relationship a decade ago, I basically accidentally let it out and it didn't freak her out, I even made private collages for her.

My more recent one, I kinda hinted it, she was more into tamer stuff. (spank) But I never revealed I wished she would get tiny.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:24 pm

eddiegiantman wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:41 am
My relationship a decade ago, I basically accidentally let it out and it didn't freak her out, I even made private collages for her.
"accidentally"? How? :D

Came close a few times during my last relationship but always chickened, which I do regret now.

Not really ready to commit seriously right now, but next time hopefully if we're close enought, I'll find the guts.

Otherwise I think there's only one person close to me that probably suspect, but never told anyone really.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:34 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:24 pm
eddiegiantman wrote:
Back in the pre-computer days, I did hand drawings of SW and non-SW women and kept them where I thought was hidden. A GF found and looked at them. Pretty much a neutral response. Admired my skills, but not too interested in the content. That could be considered an "accidental disclosure". :lol:

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:23 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:24 pm
eddiegiantman wrote:

Came close a few times during my last relationship but always chickened, which I do regret now.

Not really ready to commit seriously right now, but next time hopefully if we're close enought, I'll find the guts.

Otherwise I think there's only one person close to me that probably suspect, but never told anyone really.
Teasing

"I would like you as you are tiny."

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:59 pm

eddiegiantman wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:23 pm
"I would like you as you are tiny."
Okay so nothing bad then.

I'm always scared I'll get in a situation where I'll start blabbering about it, like drugged after surgery or on painkillers at the denstist. Like out of my mind, no inhibitions and I'd tell the nurses in the room "woahhh I'd like to shrink you all to three inches tall and keep you as pets!" :lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:53 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:59 pm

I'm always scared I'll get in a situation where I'll start blabbering about it, like drugged after surgery or on painkillers at the denstist. Like out of my mind, no inhibitions and I'd tell the nurses in the room "woahhh I'd like to shrink you all to three inches tall and keep you as pets!" :lol:
If that was the worst thing I've ever said to a nurse when coming out of anesthesia, I would be happy !!!! :lol:

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:42 pm

Thankfully being into size isn’t as bad as other things. People tend to just shrug it off or mentioned that they like fairies or Land of the Giants.