Sometimes i think about...

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
ilikecake
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Sometimes i think about...

Post by ilikecake » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:30 am

Sometimes, i think about the courage the cowardly dog episode where doc gerbil shrinks people and the lint lady stays small.

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Sometimes i think about...

Post by rscholar » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:29 am

ilikecake wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:30 am
Sometimes, i think about the courage the cowardly dog episode where doc gerbil shrinks people and the lint lady stays small.
I haven't thought about that one specifically for a bit, but I know what you mean. Like, where does she go? Was she already nuts before she was shrunk and turned into a suction cup freak or did being in captivity turn her into an unstable hoarder?

I have a similar thought, but it's actually an SM scenario (that I'd of course like to make into an SW bit some time):

There was a Fox Kid's show, Beetleborgs (a Sentai knock-off coasting on the Power Rangers craze) where 3 kids become heroes and fight monsters brought to life from comic books. In the 2nd season, a new villain shows up and, after whupping the heroes soundly, goes to find an evil artist in jail to make him build an army. He's stopped by a pudgy security guard and he retaliates by magically shrinking him into a midget. When the kids and the other artist that gave them their powers get to the jail, the shrunken guard stops them too - the artist and guard tussle while the kids sneak inside.

And to my knowledge that's the last we ever see of the guard. I assume if/when the heroes beat the villain everything he ever did got undone (I don't remember if the show actually got a proper ending), but what the hell kind of life did that guy have after all that? It's all supposed to be silly obviously and he's ridiculously flippant about being reduced to half his size, but it's nuts if you think about it. Was he married? Did he just go home all like, "Had a heckuva day hon," and she's horrified her husband is three feet tall? Does he keep his job? Does anyone take him seriously? Does anyone *care*?

Was that kind've what you were getting at?

ilikecake
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by ilikecake » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:44 pm

Yeah, because the last time you see her she's collecting lint in Eustace's soup
Also for fun it can make people think about ither shrunken scenarios like the guard you mentioned, sometimes it's just fun to think about that 😀

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:01 am

Someone else thinking about her too...

https://youtu.be/MNCdNOHFKm8?si=G53-gnZJ4raS0GOC