A question for the tiny ladies.........

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

A question for the tiny ladies.........

Post by DocRick » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:42 pm

You suddenly found yourself tiny, say in the 3-to-6-inch range. As far as you know, you are the only tiny person in a world populated with "giants". Would you attempt to make contact with a giant in hopes of become friends, even though you know that a "giant" might imprison you as a pet or toy or simply freak out and squish you? Would the extreme loneliness overcome fear of the unknown or would you try to survive on your own, undetected by the "giants"?

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: A question for the tiny ladies.........

Post by Little Sally » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:58 am

DocRick wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:42 pm
You suddenly found yourself tiny, say in the 3-to-6-inch range. As far as you know, you are the only tiny person in a world populated with "giants". Would you attempt to make contact with a giant in hopes of become friends, even though you know that a "giant" might imprison you as a pet or toy or simply freak out and squish you? Would the extreme loneliness overcome fear of the unknown or would you try to survive on your own, undetected by the "giants"?
Mmm, 3 to 6 inches isn't a size scale I find of much interest, but if I were that tiny I think I'd have to try and attract some attention. A lot depends on the circumstances of course, but assuming I'd still be clothed and in an outside urban environment, then I'd have to hope I was found by a sympathetic passer by.

I don't think survival would be realistic without some help, so I'd have to take my chances on whoever that person was.
sally g, reincarnated.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:17 am

Little Sally wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:58 am
DocRick wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:42 pm
Mmm, 3 to 6 inches isn't a size scale I find of much interest, but if I were that tiny I think I'd have to try and attract some attention. A lot depends on the circumstances of course, but assuming I'd still be clothed and in an outside urban environment, then I'd have to hope I was found by a sympathetic passer by.

I don't think survival would be realistic without some help, so I'd have to take my chances on whoever that person was.
I chose that size as survival on their own would be highly doubtful. Even at a foot or more in size, an SW with some skills and athletic prowess, would have a chance at survival on their own against predatory insects or small animals. In the LOTG or Borrowers scenario, the little people encountered giants that saw them in different manners. Some wanted to destroy them as threats to society, others wanted to exploit them for profit, but others were sympathetic and would have taken them in and protected them, but they still chose to live on their own and face the threats of the giant world. A smaller lady, particularly without others her size to band together with, would have a very dangerous and most likely short, existence.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:11 am

Yes, I would look for help. Even if I could survive alone, the loneliness would be too much.
Also, the people around me are pretty trustworthy. That is why I find the behavior of so many of the bigs in stories rather hard to believe.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:40 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:11 am
Yes, I would look for help. Even if I could survive alone, the loneliness would be too much.
Also, the people around me are pretty trustworthy. That is why I find the behavior of so many of the bigs in stories rather hard to believe.
It would be nice to think people would be benevolent to a misfortunate tiny person, but as someone once said, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely", I have a feeling they wouldn't. But that's just me and the insight on the human being that I have gained throughout my life. In God We Trust and in myself there is trust.....as for the rest, I keep my eyes and ears open at all times.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:03 pm

Goodness! Such a dilemma!

I think (how can I actually know?) that if I could locate or make something to wear, find a safe place to rest and something to eat (all big "ifs" at my present size), I would try to stay our of sight for a while and scout out the lay of the surrounding giant land. I agree that I couldn't do it for very long, but maybe just long enough to watch some of the giants and giantesses and see if I could find someone who might be a sympathetic giant person (hopefully another woman) who might help me rather than take advantage of my smallness.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Kara :kiss:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:34 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:03 pm
Goodness! Such a dilemma!

I think (how can I actually know?) that if I could locate or make something to wear, find a safe place to rest and something to eat (all big "ifs" at my present size), I would try to stay our of sight for a while and scout out the lay of the surrounding giant land. I agree that I couldn't do it for very long, but maybe just long enough to watch some of the giants and giantesses and see if I could find someone who might be a sympathetic giant person (hopefully another woman) who might help me rather than take advantage of my smallness.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Kara :kiss:
Well, you know I would definitely take advantage of YOU.......... :D

blss
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by blss » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:47 am

In fact, I don't mind becoming my friend's pet as long as they swear they won't use me for sex. I can have my own hamster cage and wear doll clothes. But when my "master" has a lover, I think my relationship with them will become very awkward. But yes, I will seek the help of giants.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:11 pm

blss wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:47 am
In fact, I don't mind becoming my friend's pet as long as they swear they won't use me for sex. I can have my own hamster cage and wear doll clothes. But when my "master" has a lover, I think my relationship with them will become very awkward. But yes, I will seek the help of giants.
At my age, I like to think I would be benevolent giant, but who knows what one would do in this situation. It could be a dangerous situation for you....first, would your "friend" be able to resist the temptation since you would be unable to prevent being used as a sex toy and there is no one you could tell? Secondly, the "normal" lover may become jealous of you and try to eliminate you from your lover's life, maybe setting you up for an "accident" or stealing you for their own private pleasure.

Thanks for your input.

OrangeQueen
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by OrangeQueen » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:15 pm

That's my favorite size range to dream of...

I would look for help and hope for the best. I already have a mental list of the people in my life I'd most trust in a situation like that. (Doesn't every tiny think about that? No?)

If I were not only smaller but in an unfamiliar world (or at least an unfamiliar place in this one), I'd still look for help, but I'd probably be a bit nervous about approaching strangers. I'd try to watch as long as I dared before making contact to give myself the best chance of getting a good result.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:24 am

OrangeQueen wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:15 pm

I would look for help and hope for the best. I already have a mental list of the people in my life I'd most trust in a situation like that. (Doesn't every tiny think about that? No?)

If I were not only smaller but in an unfamiliar world (or at least an unfamiliar place in this one), I'd still look for help, but I'd probably be a bit nervous about approaching strangers. I'd try to watch as long as I dared before making contact to give myself the best chance of getting a good result.
If you were in a familiar area, you might be able to make contact with someone you know and trust (hopefully your trust won't be misaligned) but if not, you would have to realize that survival alone wouldn't be very likely. You're smart to recon the "giants" and hopefully find one that would be good natured and helpful and not take advantage of your misfortune. But my beliefs in human nature would tend to not place too much faith in the benevolence of someone with that much advantage over you.

OrangeQueen
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by OrangeQueen » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:34 am

DocRick wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:24 am
OrangeQueen wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:15 pm

If you were in a familiar area, you might be able to make contact with someone you know and trust (hopefully your trust won't be misaligned) but if not, you would have to realize that survival alone wouldn't be very likely. You're smart to recon the "giants" and hopefully find one that would be good natured and helpful and not take advantage of your misfortune. But my beliefs in human nature would tend to not place too much faith in the benevolence of someone with that much advantage over you.

In that case I'm in trouble either way. Better a pet than food for some wild animal.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:51 pm

OrangeQueen wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:34 am

In that case I'm in trouble either way. Better a pet than food for some wild animal.
Hopefully, it would be someone like Aiden in littlest-lilly's "Out of Their Element." Just like if you were stranded on an island with one other person who is of your sexual preference.....romance is bound to happen.

Miri
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Miri » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:16 pm

I think the when and were would come into play for me the most. So - time of day and place. If I'm at my flat, procrastinating, and suddenly finding myself drowning in my clothes - I can survive for quite a bit before needing to ask for help. I know that I would be significantly weaker - but most of the problems can be solved with tools and physics. I can climb a rope, I am able to traverse my apartment without bigger issues. I can use a match stick, or one from lollipop to budge something else. And I keep my flat clean and tidy, no (other than me) bugs allowed.
Ultimately, I'd have to take a leap of faith and call someone for help. And who knows what would be the outcome of that...

Let's say I'm outside. I'm at Subway, ordering a sandwich, the seller turns around for a second, and when they turn back, they can only see a pile of clothes. First step is panic, and getting out. If I'm able to get through the panic, I'd be grabbing a tissue from my pocket. I don't smoke, so no matchsticks or lighters. Then... Really depends on what I see in the area. And who. The leap of faith to trust someone would come much sooner in here, because I would have troubles surviving in cold areas. Add to that dirt, bugs, random mud, people kicking and stomping without looking down, dogs and cats... Yeah, I'm asking someone for help right away then.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:15 pm

Miri wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:16 pm
Let's say I'm outside. I'm at Subway, ordering a sandwich, the seller turns around for a second, and when they turn back, they can only see a pile of clothes. First step is panic, and getting out. If I'm able to get through the panic, I'd be grabbing a tissue from my pocket.
Good place to suddenly shrink. At least you wouldn't have any trouble finding something to eat. :lol:

Thanks for your input.