Let’s make Shrunken Women Great Again

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Let’s make Shrunken Women Great Again

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:41 am

My two cents, for what they're worth:

I think it was possibly an issue of Bizzare (don't quote me on that) years ago that described this as "the rarest fetish." I don't know that that s true or how anyone could even begin to measure something like that. I will say that any kind of mainstream representation is virtually non existent. Ant Man and the Wasp was the last thing that came out featuring a female shrinking and although the movie is fun, it lacks in anything WE would really want. I can't even think of a film between AM&W and something like Dollman vs. Demonic Toys in the early nineties that had any significant shrunken female content. (Arriety doesn't count, they're Borrowers lol). There's that German shrunken teacher movie, but it's kids stuff unfortunately. Shrunken men or giant women seem to pop up in the mainstream a lot. To add to this, I grew up with shrinking episodes being a trope of nearly any fantasy or sci-fi series or cartoon. Is it even a trope anymore? It seems like we have to scour the internet for crumbs.

If you think of something like the furry community, I'm not kink shaming here for anyone that enjoys that world, but it's about as out there as anything we're into. Stuff like that is so mainstream now that it can get its own CSI episode, and we can't get a something like an Incredible Shrinking Woman or Doctor Cyclops remake, or better yet... something original. Is there any growth in the fetish or is it possibly fading away with those of us who still know what the world was like before the Internet? I don't know myself, that's why I'm asking.

Am I saying Hollywood should accommodate us, of course not. Do I think they ever will, no. The point I'm trying to make, in my rambling sort of way, is that the only way we're going to get the art and stories and hopefully new and exiting other media is from within the community. It's a large part of the reason I've thrown myself into it so much in the last few months. Even though I've been a lurker for decades now, this fetish is apart of who I am and this community has been an important part of my life. I don't want to see anyone driven away for anything, be it contradicting fantasies to societal norms or politics or whatever. I'm sure many of you have made lifelong friends through this group. I wish I could be in a financial place to go to New York for meet ups so I can put faces to names, but for now that isn't in the cards.

I agree with jitensha wholey when it comes to being all inclusive. Everyone has different tastes and we should be supportive of each other. And no one should feel bad about the darkest versions of their fantasy because guess what... the laws of physics wont ever allow you to test yourself. So just let your freak flag fly an know your getting a thumbs up from me.

Im kinda just thinking and writing here and ignoring this boring horror movie playing in front of me, so I this comes across as too rambley and kumbaya-ish, feel free to give me a mental slap across the face. Lol. I can take it.

BTB
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:59 am

...and just another side note, because the glass rum is apparently making me more opinionated than usual. lol

If any of you are struggling psychologically with some of the darker sides can come with this kink, don't fret it. I tend to like things a little more gentle myself, but Ive been known to enjoy the occasional violent story here and there. Just remember that if you see yourself as a villain because of your tastes, a good villain is always the most interesting person in a story.

Alright, I'll fuck off now. Lol

-Super Hans, Peep Show

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:40 am

rscholar wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:58 pm
Happily stand corrected, though it seems you might have to hunt a little for the SW artists while right now that RE8 giantess is trending there.
Well, I don't know if any size tag would be trending, but sure, I'd argue that Giantess material is still the most popular. You have to hunt for everything on Twitter since it houses all content, from politics to pets and everything in between. But once you do have that catered feed of SW stuff, it is BEA-UTIFUL! It doesn't matter what tags are popular, even in the size community, at the end of the day, your feed will reflect your interests.
1) The Fan sites rollout schedule is based on subscriptions and demand - the more accounts, the more entries they can put out per month. ShrinkFan does 1 new comic per month, but GTSfan does 2.
True, but also consider the fact that our community as a whole is less organized (hence some people may not even know ShrinkFan exists) and that the team behind these subscription services like J Yubari, Mac Rome, etc are all GTS fans, so there maybe bias - or heck, not enough hands to help make more SW content in their team. The only one on the team that I know of who likes SW is Cezar Nix, and he enjoys both GTS and SW, so there might not be enough passion pushing for ShrinkFan to expand.
2) Dreamtales does a mix of fetish stuff, but pure SW is somewhat rare and I've seen them try to split the difference by mixing growing and shrinking with middling results while more growth-focused stuff garners multiple entries, especially with the Yard Work series.

I'm curious, who do think is doing well in selling SW material? I'm personally not aware of too many others.
I can't speak for store fronts, but as far as creators who post for free, for donation, or run patreon, there are a ton on Twitter I follow. I mostly follow POV type folks, so apologies for the short list, but I do have some SW artists who might interest you. Just a few I remember off the top of my head:
https://twitter.com/tinysinn
https://twitter.com/herretik
https://twitter.com/inksGirls
https://twitter.com/seta53494366
https://twitter.com/pr_fae (she reblogs a lot so you'll have to search for her art lol)

And I got quite a few M/f vore ones...here's just a few...
https://twitter.com/x2dirtybun
https://twitter.com/Chameleonette
https://twitter.com/GrowlingPred

You can find plenty of other talent there too, like MissaX or writers like Scidram. Though the most fun parts of "SizeTwitter" is the community. I have around 150 people I follow, which isn't much, but even with that, I feel like there's interesting size related conversations going on all the time. There's always someone online!

i am insane wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:42 am
Between those, I got out of the habit, and I think, compared to then, that I feel worse about my fetish in general; and sure, I'm older now and everything, but I don't think that me just getting older made me more aware of how morally ambiguous this could seem. It's not like I didn't know that then, after all, I just didn't think it was actully bad.
I'm sorry you feel that way! :cry: *tiny finger hug*

Honestly, not only do I think it's a case of losing community and feeling less validated about these sorts of feelings that is affecting us, and especially the male population of the community - but the times have made a huge impact on us too! You said yourself that you've always known your fantasies were a bit morally ambiguous, but I think most men in the past few years have had to take a hard look at their history with women thanks to the #metoo movement. I think men as a whole felt very attacked or guarded, even if they were not the ones at fault, and it wouldn't surprise me that a good man with dominant thoughts may use that feeling to self-loathe.

I hope I can help you one day get over these horrible feelings you have about your fantasies Insane :( It genuinely breaks my tiny heart.
Bloodthirstybutcher wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:41 am
Am I saying Hollywood should accommodate us, of course not. Do I think they ever will, no. The point I'm trying to make, in my rambling sort of way, is that the only way we're going to get the art and stories and hopefully new and exiting other media is from within the community.
I agree with jitensha wholey when it comes to being all inclusive. Everyone has different tastes and we should be supportive of each other. And no one should feel bad about the darkest versions of their fantasy because guess what... the laws of physics wont ever allow you to test yourself. So just let your freak flag fly an know your getting a thumbs up from me.
EXACTLY THIS!!! That's why we need to rebuild the community to be more inclusive and welcoming - people will come, we just need to give them a reason to! I promise y'all, the hunger for this content is out there. I joined the community when I was 18 years old, and I'm about to be 34...most of the new content creators online and SW fans at SizeCon are actually YOUNGER than me. When I joined this community 16 years ago, Minimizer, VSW, those boards were crazy active so I know there are a ton of older people out there who set the foundation for all of us, and we keep demolishing it and trying to start from scratch. What a waste of all their hard work! We can't plan on making incredible content if this is the norm for our community. Making an inclusive community will set us up for the future.

Trust me. Kinky people, I love you, but we are FLAKES. We are UNRELIABLE. The smartest thing I ever did to get SizeCon to become a reality was including Giantess folks, Gay Giant fans, Expansion fans, Muscle Growth fans, etc. The least we could do in our SW community, is to be accepting of all SW art (assuming it doesn't put us in legal jeopardy, i.e. underage content, bestiality, etc)

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:14 pm

I just lost my mind and bought Poser 11 for 99$... Than Victoria bundle for 49$ - I may go bankrupt in confinement but I surely will bring SW new stuff...

Let the games beginnn...

Tank you so much Patrons, you guys helped to make it possible...
- John
- Garry watts
- pollie010

Meet my first test with a quality character - Sofia

In this case She is giant, the SW villain

My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:05 am

Well, if anyone is interested, I started building the landing page and purchased the domain daddysdollhouse.org :roll:

If you're curious to see how the forum will work, it'll be similar to our old SizeCon Forum prototype (R.I.P.)
Here are some screenshots:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsthUvIXUAI ... name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsthVZFWMAE ... name=large

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:50 am

Classy ☺

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:04 pm

The cover looks good. Interface easy to navigate for us tech limited fellows I assume. Do we all get one of those jars for joining? :P

HH1

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:57 pm

Thanks guys ;)

I will have to find enough jars for y'all, because none of us girls want to share enclosures lol :lol:

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:01 pm

I thought the jar was for deliver of, not storing in. Like a welcome to the board gift. You know, "Thanks for joining Daddy's doll house. Here's you componentry Shrunken Woman." But that is a discussion for a different part of the board. :P

HH1

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:42 am

Oh, we will have plenty of women there, I'm sure you'd like the jar for catching purposes :lol:

By the way, I have some new screenshots from the forum. Check it out, we've been doing some testing of features :)

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:35 am

I like it, and I like the videos section, but despite this being a great project, aren´t we being a bit unfair and using this great board to discuss a new board ? Isn´t it a direct competitor to this one ?

Don´t take me wrong, the more the better, but I´m just worried, maybe without reason... Just asking...

What are your thoughts ???

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:36 pm

Where else would you discuss new boards?
Would be pointless to just do it on the new board, nobody would see it there :P

And the more boards we have, the less likely it is, that one catastrophe takes out all the content.
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:04 pm

Here are my new Poser HD additions to start helping make SW great again

I invaded the town at night and shrunk and snatched these 3 ladies for our future delights, a Teacher, a Lawyer and a Ballerina...

Sorry ladies, forget your previous lives cause you are required for renders and comics, so we all have our fun... Im still going to fine tune your bodies and hairs, but you are all we wanted for now...

Let the games beginnn...

Tank you so much Patrons, you guys helped to make it possible...
- John
- Garry watts
- pollie010

Im running render tests and trying different settings, so this weekend I will be able to offer my Patrons some fine quality render creations

Join Me on Patreon for exclusive renders and comics, starting at 1$/month

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:01 pm

Elana wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:36 pm
Where else would you discuss new boards?
Would be pointless to just do it on the new board, nobody would see it there :P

And the more boards we have, the less likely it is, that one catastrophe takes out all the content.
Thanks Elana :mrgreen: Part of the reason I'm even making this board is due to Twitter scaring off adult content creators recently, and we didn't know where to go. The more spaces we have the better! :D

HandHolder, I'd also add that we lived in harmony with the VSW board up until recently, I don't really think we're competing. Just adding more spaces for those who are curious :mrgreen: Aside from the VSW, every other SW board I can think of has kept to a certain content standard - not one that I personally agree with - but that obviously has a lot interest, and is preferred and more comfortable for some folks. I don't expect a place like this to change because we've joined the neighborhood. And I think again, that'll be a big comfort for some people in the community 8-)

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:25 pm

I was looking at it as a wide net. The more sites/boards out there. The more like a new or lost enthusiast could find it. I don't think it would be against either sites rules to mention or link to each other if you wanted to in your posts or in your profile. Just like linking to a Patreon or similar self promotion site.

HH1

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:43 am

Of course! I have a a "Helpful Links" section on the homepage, and this forum will surely be there. I'm all about connecting community...kinda like back in the day when we had webrings :lol:

I'm making some emojis for the board btw! :mrgreen: I stole some bits from google and flirtmoji ;)
emojis.jpg
emojis.jpg (112.06 KiB) Viewed 10306 times

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:22 pm

jitensha wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:43 am
I'm all about connecting community...kinda like back in the day when we had webrings :lol:,
Mark my words, webrings and blogrolls are due for a comeback.
I'm making some emojis for the board btw! :mrgreen: I stole some bits from google and flirtmoji ;)
Marvelous! These alone justify the entire endeavor.

I need this one on my phone (minus the shorts):
emoji_vore.jpg
emoji_vore.jpg (16.56 KiB) Viewed 10252 times
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:45 pm

Your a busy lady. Looking forward to scrolling through the emojis once everything is running.

HH1
I too expect webrings to return. Sites connected like an uncomfortable group hug from co-workers. :P

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:58 pm

Love the emojiis! That's so damn cool lol

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:02 pm

HentaiHunter1 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:25 pm
I was looking at it as a wide net. The more sites/boards out there. The more like a new or lost enthusiast could find it. I don't think it would be against either sites rules to mention or link to each other if you wanted to in your posts or in your profile. Just like linking to a Patreon or similar self promotion site.

HH1
You have a good point there, specially by capturing new lost souls in search of community, ok...

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:05 pm

This isn't the smallest I've know the community, but is the least active. I remember recent incranations bustling with ideas clashes, stuff to think about as well as enjoy. WE also seem to missing some 'big-hitters' we've had in the past, meaning members who had amazing things to say and were responsive to challenging ideas. This isn't absent from here, just more pronounced in the past.

Most of my artwork is not SW-oriented so I move in artistic circles, and also Mental Health related groups owing to my Bipolar Disorder. I lost a very precious friend because she thought there was something disgusting, fetishistically-speaking, about making a human being small so you could overwhelm and sexually enslave them. Most of the other 16 or so women, I've had reasonably close contact with since arriving here in 2008 have been fascinated by it. I usually disguise it as 'Alice', 'Borrowing', or 'Fairy' themed until trust can be established. People who have Bipolar or Temporal Lobe Epilepsy often see fairies so they are very curious my SW art, Incidentally, I'm pretty sure they were real. No men have liked my work.

A couple of weeks ago, a friend whom I was still keeping at the Alice (one of the Alice see herself Borrowing pics is a portrait of her daughter) and fairies stage, accidentally uncovered the' Shrinkin Girl WIP currently about 10th in the Art forum. I was embarrassed, but she loved it. It wasn't a very good drawing so it must have been the shrinking woman aspect she likes.

What I am saying is that there are people out there who would love what we do. I don't talk about it with any of the women I'm still in contact with as I sense it might compromise these important platonic relationships

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:07 am

SW HANDHELD EMOJIS!! LET'S GOOOO!!! 😄

DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DiminutionMan » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:20 am

I'll echo the love for the emojis -- those are fantastic! I can't wait to see what others you come up with.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:52 am

How about showing on the boards, this and new ones, a main welcome sentence, sort of marketing call to help anyone who stumble upon it by the first time, to feel more comfortable about the fetiche and be more willing to open up with us and engage more actively?

Something like

- Nothing wrong to shrink or be shrunk, come explore with us

- Explore the healty SW fetiche with all of us, shrinkers or shrunken fans

Something more fine tuned but in those lines???

When I stumbled upon this community a few months ago I was just hunting for SW art and ran only those pages like mad, did not pay attention to stories, polls and conversations

But as I kept coming back I saw people were engaging long time and what really called my attention was the fact that many Women fell at ease to talk about their mini side and were not scared of so many Men confessing their most secret dirty fantasies...

What I mean is that many people may visit only once and a positive welcome motto could help show them there is much more here than meet the eye...

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:25 am

Thanks for all the support y'all! :mrgreen:

I'm glad you guys are digging the emojis.
If you have any requests for emojis you think y'all might use or want, let me know and I'll try my best to make it happen :lol:

@Hand-Holder there's actually a little blurb when you reach daddysdollhouse.org to let you know what sort of website you're at - not the forum, but the previous screen, the actual homepage where you can see the "Daddy" character holding a tiny lady. We will also have a warning popup when you reach that page as well, so there should be no confusion what sort of website you are going to :mrgreen:

While we will keep the text simple on the homepage, there will be several links on this page that provide encouraging messaging for all visitors, but I think especially so for men. These messages will be echoed in pages like "About Us," and "Kink Resources" and be further reinforced by the imagery on each of these pages. The homepage will not be the only page with Giant man / tiny lady artwork - all the pages will! Here's a WIP preview (I still got 2 more headers to make...and you haven't even seen the naughtiest huhuhu :twisted: ).