Wow, you can tell ChatGPT was made in America.

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Wow, you can tell ChatGPT was made in America.

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:11 pm

Seriously, for an AI, ChatGPT is very non-accomodating. Its downright puritanical in relation to depictions of nudity and sex. What's the bet it would happily write a story containing gratuitous violence....thus confirming its American origins. Well, if its paramaters are that narrow, then I doubt it will pose a threat to human writers anytime soon.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Wow, you can tell ChatGPT was made in America.

Post by Raso719 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:44 pm

Oh trust me it's all a facade. Those hard limitations are in place for public relations. The system, and those like it, will be used to control public opinion and fake engagement on social and political issues and then you'll see how well it mimics the absolute worst and most vile of humanity.

But, yes, the puritanical obsession with sterile and sanitized responses is beyond frustrating. You can tell the content filter was programed by a bunch of affluent white dudes who have never experienced real hardship and have zero understanding of real world social issues and trauma.

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:16 am

Yeah honestly the Only Difference between Chat GPT 3 and 4 is 4 has a Filter and 3 was Clearly Trained on 4chan and Facebook. Also though it temds to only be capable of Writing a Short 3 to 4 Paragragh Story Cohrently when people try to get it to Write a Chapter Let alone a Book, it Tends to Lose all Coherency and uf an actual Writer does not Intervine and Guide it like a Teacher Guiding a 5 year Old. Its the Same for AI Coding it Tends to Generate Gibberish if left to Code Uncnecked. This Kind of AI is not the Future. Its already beginning to lose General Interests the more People understand how it actually Works the Less Impressive it is. Their nothing new Either We have had the Technology to do this since the 90s ots just back then the Hardware would have Taken up a House in Size and the Only People Online we're us Nerds.
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:44 am

Josh the Cyborg wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:16 am
Yeah honestly the Only Difference between Chat GPT 3 and 4 is 4 has a Filter and 3 was Clearly Trained on 4chan and Facebook. Also though it temds to only be capable of Writing a Short 3 to 4 Paragragh Story Cohrently when people try to get it to Write a Chapter Let alone a Book, it Tends to Lose all Coherency and uf an actual Writer does not Intervine and Guide it like a Teacher Guiding a 5 year Old. Its the Same for AI Coding it Tends to Generate Gibberish if left to Code Uncnecked. This Kind of AI is not the Future. Its already beginning to lose General Interests the more People understand how it actually Works the Less Impressive it is. Their nothing new Either We have had the Technology to do this since the 90s ots just back then the Hardware would have Taken up a House in Size and the Only People Online we're us Nerds.
To be fair, despite my initial grievence with it, I am finally learning how to skirt the edges of the Filter system, and get it to mostly do what I ask of it. You are correct though that, in order to get the best results, you really need to feed ChatGPT the narrative ideas in small, bite-sized pieces.

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:38 am

Aussies are welcome to generate their own chat bot without filters….

pippo34
Visitor
Visitor

Post by pippo34 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 pm

So much complaining for a free application haha

Maybe you should go back to lurking instead of spreading your pathetic insecurity about Americans

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:10 pm

pippo34 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 pm

Maybe you should go back to lurking instead of spreading your pathetic insecurity about Americans

Oh wow, seems like I managed to trigger a thin-skinned Yank snowflake. Despite my moniker, I can assure you I've been a far more active member of the SW community than you, Newbie. So maybe do us all a favour and go keep your ignorant opinions to yourself eh?

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:49 pm

Hey, American here. The faux puritanical cucks who run things are why Patreon and Gumroad banned NSFW stuff. Because banks have no problem funding bombs thay blow children to burnt chunks but by drawing the line at boobies they can appear as moral arbiters and paragons.

And this isn't some "woke is bad" rant.... people who complain things are woke are fucking morons. No, there is a deeply rooted puritanical obsession this nation has always had and its often used by those in power to obfuscate and distract from real issues by preying on the simple ignorance of the masses.

Thus, ChatGPT is designed to be an overly sensitive and puritanical little cry baby so when it's used to control an army of bots to manufacture consent for war or to throw off an election the ass holes in power can point to how much of a whiny little bitch ChatGPT is as proof why it could never control hundreds of Twitter bots all screaming in favor or throwing trans people into meat grinders or whatever bullshit human rights violation our government is trying to sell us this week.

Chill. The. Fuck. Out.

pippo34
Visitor
Visitor

Post by pippo34 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:54 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:10 pm
pippo34 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 pm

Oh wow, seems like I managed to trigger a thin-skinned Yank snowflake. Despite my moniker, I can assure you I've been a far more active member of the SW community than you, Newbie. So maybe do us all a favour and go keep your ignorant opinions to yourself eh?
It's not ignorance or opinion to point out how pathetically insecure you are to even have made this thread... and the lurker comment was reference to your name, dunce. Continue with your whining then- we live rent free in your head, while we honestly don't think about you people at all.

btw You know how we know it's not Australian made? It's a complex program, not a boomerang duct taped to a koala. go put another shrimp on the barbie mate

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:24 pm

pippo34 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:54 pm
It's not ignorance or opinion to point out how pathetically insecure you are to even have made this thread... and the lurker comment was reference to your name, dunce. Continue with your whining then- we live rent free in your head, while we honestly don't think about you people at all.

btw You know how we know it's not Australian made? It's a complex program, not a boomerang duct taped to a koala. go put another shrimp on the barbie mate

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:07 pm

pippo34 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:54 pm
Ehem, please try to keep your insults on a friendly fact based base
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:29 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:24 pm
This site is so educational at times! :lol:

According to knowyourmeme.com

Acceptable utterances at Wendy’s include: "I’d like a Baconator." Unacceptable utterances might include: "Like other phrasal template memes such as touch grass and Im a starving child, the Sir, This Is A Wendy's meme functions as a way to humorously tell a person that what they are saying is absolutely bonkers."

Duh! The things you have to google to make sense of the world never ceases! :D
sally g, reincarnated.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:38 pm

Aww, did I trigger the loud mouthed yank who apparently only joined this forum to insult people? 😆

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:58 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:29 pm

This site is so educational at times! :lol:

According to knowyourmeme.com

Acceptable utterances at Wendy’s include: "I’d like a Baconator." Unacceptable utterances might include: "Like other phrasal template memes such as touch grass and Im a starving child, the Sir, This Is A Wendy's meme functions as a way to humorously tell a person that what they are saying is absolutely bonkers."

I've always turned to my old standby for such purposes. I've learned some memes are too far over the head of the intended target for them to understand it.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:38 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:29 pm
Hehe sorry, I thought it was a super common meme.
DocRick wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:58 pm
I've always turned to my old standby for such purposes. I've learned some memes are too far over the head of the intended target for them to understand it.
I love posting memes and you can't stop me! :lol: