Shrinking women out and about

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
ClipCarson
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Shrinking women out and about

Post by ClipCarson » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:51 pm

We have favorite acquaintances, movie stars, and superheroines we like to see shrink. Or maybe they have .... But what about random ladies on the street? In airports, bust depots, restaurants, wherever?

Men (myself included) might check out a woman and wonder what she looks like naked. On the other hand, I've seen women jogging through the park in their second-skin sweatpants and wondered, "What would she look like if she were only 11 inches tall?" Miniaturized to 11 inches and naked ... Bonus round.

Anyone here ever wander around the neighborhood sizing up (or sizing down) the random female passerby?

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Shrinking women out and about

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:45 pm

I don't actively go out and seek women I'd like to shrink, but I'd be lying if my brain doesn't do that by itself, aka invasive shrinking thoughts. It started even before puberty (shrunken teachers, anyone?). Shrinking out of clothes didn't happen until a while later of course.

Having extreme hyperphantasia doesn't help either, as this can be hard to supress.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am

With two cute young ladies at my workplace who are both just under 5 feet tall (I'm 6'3") it's difficult not to fantasize, especially when they are standing by one of our oversize doorways.

Greenhereact
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Greenhereact » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 am

I actually ask people who are into this fetish this question once in a while. Whether they are drawn to the idea of witnessing a complete stranger in public suddenly shrink. I think watching their reaction as they realize they're inexplicably shrinking down helplessly is enticing. Particularly if they were wearing a tight, form-fitting outfit and how they'd look deflating smaller into it.

ClipCarson
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by ClipCarson » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:23 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:45 pm
(shrunken teachers, anyone?)
Holy cow ... There's probably three teachers (one middle school, two high school) and half-a-dozen college professors who were on my bucket list. I'd think about shrinking them ... Since shrinking them was unlikely, I told myself I might have sex with them. One day I found that list in a desk drawer, and crumpled it with a sigh. :oops:

Usually in public transportation (bus) or airports is when I "size-down" women for shrinking. Maybe the boredom of awaiting public transportation triggers the thoughts.

ClipCarson
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by ClipCarson » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:26 am

DocRick wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am
With two cute young ladies at my workplace who are both just under 5 feet tall (I'm 6'3") it's difficult not to fantasize, especially when they are standing by one of our oversize doorways.
Nice. One friend is only 4' 11" tall. I mentioned the SW fantasy to her once, and she thought it was "cute." Didn't sound like a ringing endorsement, so I didn't ask her to roleplay. Since she's already tiny, she might figure there's no point to roleplaying being smaller.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:45 pm

It happens to me sometimes, when I see a neighbor I imagine her shrunken, with co-workers that I would love to see shrunken, or at the university or even with family, I have imagined them. Shrunken

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:57 pm

Lol! Male fantasies are where it's always at in these circles, so fantasize on fellas! :D

Your dreams may never materialize in your lifetimes.. but at least you're enjoying yourselves!
sally g, reincarnated.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:54 am

Little Sally wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:57 pm
Lol! Male fantasies are where it's always at in these circles, so fantasize on fellas! :D
hehe you're almost making it sound like female with size kinks don't have similar fantasies (from the other POV of course), we know that's not true. :D

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:20 am

As Billy Joel says..............

https://youtu.be/hhJg1finpyU

Greenhereact
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Greenhereact » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:59 am

Little Sally wrote:
Well...if you're encouraging the sharing of male fantasies ;) then I suppose one of most enticing features of shrinking women out in public is watching them struggle in their oversized clothes. To witness a woman going from confident in her attire one moment to yanking her giant pants up to her chin the next, really drives home how small she's getting. It'd be rather satisfying seeing her blush as she tries to remain covered as onlookers walk by, knowing how absurd she must look fumbling with her sleeves draped far past her fingers.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:32 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:54 am
Little Sally wrote:
hehe you're almost making it sound like female with size kinks don't have similar fantasies (from the other POV of course), we know that's not true. :D
Yes and no, haha!

What I was meaning was.. Is that male fantasies predominate simply because of the sheer number of men attracted to the fetish, in relation to the number of women attracted to it. And yes, I'd say you're correct in assuming it's approached from different perspectives or POVs, because of the subject matter (ie, the men are the shrinkers and the women the shrinkees. At least for the most part). Though of course there will always be some women who have sexual preferences toward their own gender, so that will always buck the trend.

But regarding the question the topic poses. I don't think most women would fantasise about being shrunk by a stranger when out and about, in the way that a man might fantasise about it from their own perspective. Though of course that's only my own opinion, as I'm not bi or lesbian and rarely think about the sw fantasy when out and about in real life. So maybe I'm missing out lol!

So with it being just an online fetish for me personally, I'm quite fascinated to hear of the various ways men fantasise about it.

That perspective sometimes helps when I try to create something visual, and occasionally write something. :)
DocRick wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:20 am
As Billy Joel says..............

https://youtu.be/hhJg1finpyU

Very good Doc! I hadn't heard that one before. :)

Greenhereact wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:59 am
Well...if you're encouraging the sharing of male fantasies ;) then I suppose one of most enticing features of shrinking women out in public is watching them struggle in their oversized clothes. To witness a woman going from confident in her attire one moment to yanking her giant pants up to her chin the next, really drives home how small she's getting. It'd be rather satisfying seeing her blush as she tries to remain covered as onlookers walk by, knowing how absurd she must look fumbling with her sleeves draped far past her fingers.
Well that'd certainly be me if it should ever happen lol! (perish the thought)

Indeed, I know the out of clothes shrinking is one of the most popular male fantasies out there, but not one that I've ever liked myself.

Good to know it works for you though! :)
sally g, reincarnated.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:27 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:32 am
I don't think most women would fantasise about being shrunk by a stranger when out and about, in the way that a man might fantasise about it from their own perspective.
You're right, although I have exchanged with SW who have told me exactly that they often fantasize about this exact thing, i.e. whether someone thought about shrinking them, whether at college, at work, or randomly on the street. The main difference is they don't do it on the spot, but think about it after, wheras men do it in realtime, when the visual stimuli is available. My own sample size is irrelevent though, and wouldn't apply it to everyone.
Little Sally wrote:
So with it being just an online fetish for me personally, I'm quite fascinated to hear of the various ways men fantasise about it.
In that case don't worry you're never going to run out of men's perspective hehe. I wish there was more women out there talking about what makes them tick in this fantasy, it's an eye opening experience at least for me, and helped me become better at RP, and my general understanding of what female shrinkees seek in this fantasy. I'm jealous that you can keep this strictly online, would help my own concentration a lot if my stupid brain didn't always think about shrinking ladies hehe.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:29 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:27 pm
You're right, although I have exchanged with SW who have told me exactly that they often fantasize about this exact thing, i.e. whether someone thought about shrinking them, whether at college, at work, or randomly on the street. The main difference is they don't do it on the spot, but think about it after, wheras men do it in realtime, when the visual stimuli is available. My own sample size is irrelevent though, and wouldn't apply it to everyone.
Yes, I guess my thinking about things when online (outside of r/l) fits in with that. Like imagining what things might happen if shrinking devices or magic shrinking spells actually existed (or special potions might be dropped into a drink etc).

foreverlurk wrote:
Little Sally wrote:
In that case don't worry you're never going to run out of men's perspective hehe. I wish there was more women out there talking about what makes them tick in this fantasy, it's an eye opening experience at least for me, and helped me become better at RP, and my general understanding of what female shrinkees seek in this fantasy. I'm jealous that you can keep this strictly online, would help my own concentration a lot if my stupid brain didn't always think about shrinking ladies hehe.
Hey don't worry, I think it's great men freely talk about how it works for them. And if it wasn't for their interest in the fantasy, then there'd be very little in it for women as well (speaking as someone with a straight perspective anyway).

Yes, it has to be online for me for practical reasons alone, as it isn't something I'd choose to discuss or share with immediate family. Though if there was some subtle way of dropping it into a conversation with say, some female friends? Then that might prove an interesting experiment. *makes a mental note to oneself* :D

For now at least though, I mainly imagine benign situations that I think I could handle and enjoy, like having a trusted partner who can shrink me and also restore me again afterwards. So in effect, we use a shrinking device as a form of private recreation to have some fun with. Though of course, there's nothing standing in the way of anything that might happen while you're downsized, but one's own imagination (so there's plenty of scope there for some mischief!) ;)

Ps. The scenarios are mainly benign if I'm involving myself in these scenarios. I've been known to be a little meaner, if I adopt another persona haha! :D
sally g, reincarnated.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:56 pm

foreverlurk wrote:

. I wish there was more women out there talking about what makes them tick in this fantasy, it's an eye opening experience at least for me, and helped me become better at RP, and my general understanding of what female shrinkees seek in this fantasy.
Strictly from my own experiences since joining this forum, from private messaging I've learned that different ladies (Regardless of Internet anonymity, from their writing styles and choice of words, I do believe they are actually ladies) have different fantasies about being tiny. Perhaps they don't share their insight "publicly" but will with someone they feel they can trust not to be judgmental. Some are very "G" rated about it, such as they are stuck living as little sister's doll. Some fantasize about romance with a "big", others are a bit more hardcore and enjoy being abused by their fantasy "big". One told me they place themselves as the tiny when they write, even if they are writing in third person. Another, during our messaging history, has changed her responses from a third person observer to first person as the tiny. I feel a lot of it has to do with how they see themselves in r/l and either want to increase or should I say "decrease" their status, to some who may want to return to their carefree childhood days, others maybe feel they deserve to be of a "lower" status than they really are. And others just see it as a fun diversion from r/l, as it should be. Who knows? It would take some serious psychotherapy to figure it out.

Not sure if you've ever seen it, but somewhere on this forum is a page for ladies to describe their likes and dislikes in the fantasy. It can be an interesting read for some of them. I think it may be under the Role Playing section?

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:10 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:29 pm
For now at least though, I mainly imagine benign situations that I think I could handle and enjoy, like having a trusted partner who can shrink me and also restore me again afterwards. So in effect, we use a shrinking device as a form of private recreation to have some fun with.
See, that sounds very lovely indeed. I love the idea of a size ray being just another toy to have fun in the bedroom. And for some reason, being close enough to someone that she would allow me to shrink her and trust me to be careful and restore her afterwards is enough to give me butterflies lol

I don't always want the role of the selfish shrinker that only wants to satisfy his own desires.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:42 pm

DocRick wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:56 pm
And others just see it as a fun diversion from r/l, as it should be.
My take is there is no "right" or "wrong" way to enjoy this fantasy. Some see it as core of their identity, and for some it's a little something on the side. For some it's only SFW, for other it's 100% NSFW. And that's okay. For me it goes beyond the simple sexual side of things, it's something that brings me comfort, it's just who I am and how I'm wired. It reveals things about myself in ways not always obvious.

Took me a lot of time to get rid of the guilt and shame I felt having those thoughts, so now I don't judge people whether it's just a kink or if it's something more. I had about the same experiences as you with the vast array of different ways women indulge in this fantasy. I know some had the same journey as I did, through self-loathing and shame, to acceptance (to various degree).

Yes I have seen the likes/dislikes thread before, thanks. I just meant in general I'm much more interested in hearing from the SW's point of views than yet another male - nothing against dudes expression their preferences, but since I'm a cis het male I sort of understand more that angle, hehe.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:34 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:10 pm
Little Sally wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:29 pm
For now at least though, I mainly imagine benign situations that I think I could handle and enjoy, like having a trusted partner who can shrink me and also restore me again afterwards. So in effect, we use a shrinking device as a form of private recreation to have some fun with.
See, that sounds very lovely indeed. I love the idea of a size ray being just another toy to have fun in the bedroom. And for some reason, being close enough to someone that she would allow me to shrink her and trust me to be careful and restore her afterwards is enough to give me butterflies lol

I don't always want the role of the selfish shrinker that only wants to satisfy his own desires.
Ha thanks, I'm pleased that scenario appeals to you. And the nice thing is as you perceptively touched upon, it's very much a situation based on trust. Where in theory at least, the woman could find herself 'trapped' at the size she is if her partner chose not to restore her. It's never happened to me yet though lol!

The idea appeals to me largely because of the scope it allows the imagination. Especially if you can accept the preference of the clothing shrinking also. Meaning I can 'dress for the occasion' and be a flirty little temptress in a nice short dress, or even wear something sporty like a leotard or fitness outfit for some physical activity (for some fun role playing games of cat and mouse or even play acting a King Kong type scenario!). The possibilities are many and varied when you're both so different in size, with naturally the reassurance that great care is being taken by your familiar big partner. I always imagine myself being a feisty little handful in that situation and taking some liberties, knowing he's doing his best to keep me in check lol!

Of course it goes without saying that events eventually take a more romantic turn, but that's probably where to leave it for now. :)
sally g, reincarnated.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:08 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:34 pm
Of course it goes without saying that events eventually take a more romantic turn, but that's probably where to leave it for now. :)
Well... all the nice fun activities you listed would make quite the interesting sizey foreplay, wouldn't they? :lol: I really do like a playful tiny that makes her giant work to keep her safe (a "feisty little handful" like you so wonderfully said) :D The sweet bond of trust between a much larger man and a shrunken lady is already sweet music, the rest is bonus!

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:22 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:08 pm
Little Sally wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:34 pm
Well... all the nice fun activities you listed would make quite the interesting sizey foreplay, wouldn't they? :lol: I really do like a playful tiny that makes her giant work to keep her safe (a "feisty little handful" like you so wonderfully said) :D The sweet bond of trust between a much larger man and a shrunken lady is already sweet music, the rest is bonus!
You're absolutely right with everything you say, and I find that bond of trust an erotic element in itself.

I find it fun trying to imagine what it might feel like for the (male) partner, having his small wife literally in the palm of his hand, and enjoying the sensation of his large fingers around her. So imagining what a turn on that would be from his own perspective, is also quite a turn on from the woman's point of view. Making you feel like you're fulfilling a natural need he has, in a role you're enjoying to play. :)

It's maybe understandable I don't go as far as illustrating details of any intimacy, but it's fun steering an audience toward that direction (and allowing their imagination to do the rest).
sally g, reincarnated.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:44 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:42 pm

Yes I have seen the likes/dislikes thread before, thanks. I just meant in general I'm much more interested in hearing from the SW's point of views than yet another male - nothing against dudes expression their preferences, but since I'm a cis het male I sort of understand more that angle, hehe.
You must have seen a different one than I am referring.....this one was ALL and ONLY female responses.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:31 am

Found it. Under Recruitment, thread is SW Survey. All the respondents are female.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:40 am

DocRick wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:31 am
Found it. Under Recruitment, thread is SW Survey. All the respondents are female.
Yeah! We should bump it up to get new replies :D

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:29 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:40 am
DocRick wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:31 am
Yeah! We should bump it up to get new replies :D
"As it was written, so was it done." :lol:

ClipCarson
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by ClipCarson » Wed May 01, 2024 8:28 pm

I wonder what women on the street might look like miniaturized, although my preference is friends, co-workers, and (ahem) acquaintances. A familiarity or relationship makes the scenario most intimate — not necessarily in a sexual manner, but there's more at stake with emotions. It's more meaningful if someone you know shrinks. However, it can be cool for a stranger to shrink.

As for shrinking out of their clothing, being a male, I like the idea very much. As much as I like to see a naked woman, the idea of her flailing her arms around to find her way out from under her clothing, like a giant-tent, is very appealing. Although I would prefer to see the "whole package," a shrunken woman's first act would be to cover herself somehow. But then I picture myself being appalled at her — "H-How ... How could you think I would ... HARM YOU?? I would never do anything to hurt you/a cute shrunken woman!" Perhaps at some point she needs her hands free, to accomplish some task, and decides what the hell, so he sees me naked. But then she's won over by my sincerity and realizes she has nothing to fear from me (as long as I don't trip over my own feet and land on top of her).

Perhaps that's a combination of fantasies ... the helpless beautiful shrunken woman and me as the proverbial white knight.