Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: How did you get into SW?

Post by Sdk » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:36 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:23 pm
jitensha wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 am

To this day I still have a Ted Danson crush due to this scene, which is nuts considering he's much older than I am and quite the opposite of my 'type' even in his younger years. But this was definitely a scene that got me going as a young lady LOL. I can't recall how many times I masterbated to this scene because I'm just too much of a whore for humiliation. :roll:

I don't know exactly how I got into SW, I've wanted to be tiny since I was a tot. I can at least recall back as far as 4-5 years old having interest in shrinking and giants. I'm well into my 30's now and the interest hasn't gone anywhere. :mrgreen:
I think it's fascinating how you say your "interest (in shrinking and giants) hasn't gone anywhere". Mine has always been with me as well, and I think as I've gotten older, it's even intensified. It would be interesting to hear from others who had this fantasy in youth and it went away as they became adults. But then they probably wouldn't be on this site! So it would be fun to know if everyone here has had this as a lifelong interest and whether it has waxed or waned or changed as we became more mature.

Kara
I recall being into shrinking very young as just about every Saturday morning cartoon did a shrink episode.

But, I think it really struck me later when I stumbled upon Bad Channels on the SyFy Channel when I was 17, and later the rerun of the Lois and Clark episode. Then, in my early 20s (around 2003), I found the whole SW online world, and my fascination with shrinking grew (no pun) from there.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:39 am

One thing I've always wondered is how much of a role the various media have over the birth of this fetish... are we born with it, or does being exposed to size-changing media from an early age can somehow "trigger" it? Chicken or egg thing.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:12 am

Sdk wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:36 am
I recall being into shrinking very young as just about every Saturday morning cartoon did a shrink episode.

But, I think it really struck me later when I stumbled upon Bad Channels on the SyFy Channel when I was 17, and later the rerun of the Lois and Clark episode. Then, in my early 20s (around 2003), I found the whole SW online world, and my fascination with shrinking grew (no pun) from there.
[/quote]

I remember that episode of "Lois and Clark" Looked forward to it eagerly, then was disappointed. Not very much shrinking.
Kara

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:16 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:39 am
One thing I've always wondered is how much of a role the various media have over the birth of this fetish... are we born with it, or does being exposed to size-changing media from an early age can somehow "trigger" it? Chicken or egg thing.

That is the BIG question (no pun intended) all right. I tend to think that things like this are there when we are born and we find out later when something triggers it. I can recall, even when I was quite young, reading a story about shrinking in school and having a strong reaction to it even then. This continued with every iteration of it that I saw or read without change for the rest of my life. Still is there today.

Kara

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:17 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:12 am
Sdk wrote:

I remember that episode of "Lois and Clark" Looked forward to it eagerly, then was disappointed. Not very much shrinking.
Kara
[/quote]

It was disappointing. The cute brunette is already tiny when the episode starts. Lois never gets any of the potion on her, despite it almost happening at the end. Then, the female villainess all too quickly shrinks to nothing, leaving a pile of clothes. Seems a more fitting ending would've seen her crawling out of her giant robe.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:28 am

Sdk wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:17 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:12 am
Sdk wrote:

Kara
It was disappointing. The cute brunette is already tiny when the episode starts. Lois never gets any of the potion on her, despite it almost happening at the end. Then, the female villainess all too quickly shrinks to nothing, leaving a pile of clothes. Seems a more fitting ending would've seen her crawling out of her giant robe.
[/quote]

I completely agree! :)
Kara

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:08 am

I would dream of shrinking or shrinking people as a kid, I would dig into size changing books like Monster Blood or the Borrowers and watch Ferngully or Honey I Shrink The Kids and even the show. I would watch almost 40 minutes just for the ending when the mom gets shrunk. Even making some fiction about a boy who shrinks his babysitter.

I would hunt shrinking stuff down as I got older until I found Glassthorn and Minimizer.

lilliputlover
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lilliputlover » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:40 am

It started for me when I saw the original King Kong (1933), especially the recovered footage where Kong peels Fay Wray's clothes off. I was only about 10 or 11, and this caused stirrings in certain areas, that kind of got more intense when Land of the Giants came on TV. I quickly realised that I liked the idea of shrinking beautiful women and peeling off their clothes, and as I approached puberty, I became enamoured of the idea of consensual shrinking; i.e. the woman concerned wants to be shrunk and played with, and this then got to the stage of play involving a sexual element, where I'd pleasure the woman to orgasm, and she would sometimes return the favour. Basically, my fantasies involve seeing a beautiful woman, shrinking her to doll size, stripping and pleasuring her, then receiving the favour in turn. I never even realised that this was a bona fide fetish until I discovered sites like the Minimizer and Deviantart, and it took me years to pluck up the courage to join a board, let alone tell anyone about it on here...

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:25 am

lilliputlover wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:40 am
It started for me when I saw the original King Kong (1933), especially the recovered footage where Kong peels Fay Wray's clothes off. I was only about 10 or 11, and this caused stirrings in certain areas, that kind of got more intense when Land of the Giants came on TV. I quickly realised that I liked the idea of shrinking beautiful women and peeling off their clothes, and as I approached puberty, I became enamoured of the idea of consensual shrinking; i.e. the woman concerned wants to be shrunk and played with, and this then got to the stage of play involving a sexual element, where I'd pleasure the woman to orgasm, and she would sometimes return the favour. Basically, my fantasies involve seeing a beautiful woman, shrinking her to doll size, stripping and pleasuring her, then receiving the favour in turn. I never even realised that this was a bona fide fetish until I discovered sites like the Minimizer and Deviantart, and it took me years to pluck up the courage to join a board, let alone tell anyone about it on here...
Dear Lover,

Isn't is wonderful to discover that there are many others who are interested in the same ideas and get excited by the same images, situations and stories you do? Also that there are some women who want to be shrunk, lie in a giant hand, be pleasured and give pleasure to a giant or giantess in return? (jumping up and down on the table---"Me! Me!") It's so lovely that you have found the courage to join us and to share your personal story. :)

Kara

native89
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by native89 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:04 am

eddieantman wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:08 am
I would dream of shrinking or shrinking people as a kid, I would dig into size changing books like Monster Blood or the Borrowers and watch Ferngully or Honey I Shrink The Kids and even the show. I would watch almost 40 minutes just for the ending when the mom gets shrunk. Even making some fiction about a boy who shrinks his babysitter.

I would hunt shrinking stuff down as I got older until I found Glassthorn and Minimizer.
so did you write a story about a boy that shrinks his babysitter

wmhny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by wmhny » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:40 pm

Came across it in Google search

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:51 am

wmhny wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:40 pm
Came across it in Google search
OK, now I'm curious. Did you search something and came across SW material or did you search for SW material and found this forum? :)

HH1

wmhny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by wmhny » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:54 am

Looking for material.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:41 pm

Cool, Thanks! :)

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:17 pm

I thought I replied to this thread before. I guess not.

I was interested in all things shrinking when I was young. When I got older, it turned into a fetish for me. I started watching Land of the Giants and I Dream of Jeannie just for the tiny women scenes. Sometime in the 2000s, I searched online and I was surprised that I wasn't alone in my fetish.
Attachments
jeanniecup.jpg
jeanniecup.jpg (123.72 KiB) Viewed 27974 times

BigBoy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by BigBoy » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:27 pm

When I was like 3~4 years old, I was already enjoying imagining women shrunk. Every night, I imagined the situation that my female friend being shrunk like an ant and being found by me. I enjoyed imagining that I take care of my tiny female friend.
I also liked 'Gulliver's travels'. I could see an illustration of tiny women standing infront of Gulliver in that book. I was just a baby, but I think I already knew feeling of 'being turned on'.

I thought every man like to shrink women. Then I thought 'If every man love woman being shrunk, then why do people don't talk about shrinking woman?'
Because there are no one talk about how good is shrinking women, I was very curious that why they don't talk about such a wonderful thing.

I think I realized that not many people are interested in shrinking women when I was 13 years old.
And I found Shrinking dreams video on the internet when I was 15. That day, I realized it is kind of fetish, and I was not alone.

Kondo
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kondo » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:06 am

I too was fascinated by the concept of tiny/shrunken people at a very young age. What's interesting is that during that time, my fantasies included only tiny males. When I hit puberty my fantasies shifted to only females and of course became more sexual.. Is it possible that I had a subconcious attraction to men during my early years?

To this day I still find the concepts of some of the shrinking-themed kids media I grow up with to be kind of hot. I really want there to be an SW fetish-oriented versions of these...

yahedon
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by yahedon » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:37 pm

Kondo wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:06 am
I too was fascinated by the concept of tiny/shrunken people at a very young age. What's interesting is that during that time, my fantasies included only tiny males. When I hit puberty my fantasies shifted to only females and of course became more sexual.. Is it possible that I had a subconcious attraction to men during my early years?
I don't think so. Exactly the same thing happened to me. I am not attracted to men, but I also like the idea of a shrunken men, as well as women.
In my case I began to feel attracted to this before knowing anything about sex :lol:

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:25 am

I not sure if I was in to SW before my described remembered experience or not. I was attracted to girls and women at a very young age. Not in a sexual way, but still defiantly in a physical attracted way. It's hard to describe, basically, girls were pretty and I wanted to cuddle with them.
Anyway, one day I was playing in my room. Pretending to be a giant attacking my action figures. I remember capturing a female figure and deciding to keep her by trapping her inside my pajama bottoms. I kept attacking the other figures as the plastic tiny woman rubbed along my penis. I became erect. At the time I remember thinking giants are scary, so that must be a reaction to being scared. I know, doesn't make sense, but I was very young at the time.
Maybe that's how I became interested in SW/Giant erotica. Maybe I saw King Kong and I got the idea from that. I don't know. I just know as I got older and attraction included sexual attraction the idea of either being giant or having a tiny woman was a fun fantasy.

HH1

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:31 am

FreakyDude wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:17 pm
I thought I replied to this thread before. I guess not.

I was interested in all things shrinking when I was young. When I got older, it turned into a fetish for me. I started watching Land of the Giants and I Dream of Jeannie just for the tiny women scenes. Sometime in the 2000s, I searched online and I was surprised that I wasn't alone in my fetish.
Dear Freaky.
I also loved "I Dream of Jeannie" for the tiny woman scenes. I always thought Barbara Eden was SO sexy, and the sight of her scampering over the desk and hiding in giant props always tickled my fancy. ;)

(I also wanted to try on that cute little harem-girl outfit!)
Kara :kiss:
Attachments
jeannie_2_by_aschell.jpg
jeannie_2_by_aschell.jpg (31.74 KiB) Viewed 27684 times
Tiny Jeanie on the Phone.jpg
Tiny Jeanie on the Phone.jpg (23.79 KiB) Viewed 27684 times
14705824_942075242563473_8260013129960308610_n.jpg
14705824_942075242563473_8260013129960308610_n.jpg (46.4 KiB) Viewed 27684 times

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:20 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:Dear Freaky.
I also loved "I Dream of Jeannie" for the tiny woman scenes. I always thought Barbara Eden was SO sexy, and the sight of her scampering over the desk and hiding in giant props always tickled my fancy. ;)

(I also wanted to try on that cute little harem-girl outfit!)
Little Kara, that harem outfit made helped make her the ultimate SW. For a long time, when I fantasized about shrinking someone, I always dressed her in that. ;)

Cutie Collector
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Cutie Collector » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:13 am

I for sure was also into it before I was young enough to understand it. Definitely agree with I Dream of Jeannie she was super cute. Land of the Giants, Ferngully, Hook, and the 1992 Borrowers Miniseries were all definitely catalysts for me.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:00 pm

Well, with me it started very early indeed, I could say when I was 12 and saw the older King Kong and later one with Lange, since than I always craved for more and more and more
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:47 am

Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:00 pm
Well, with me it started very early indeed, I could say when I was 12 and saw the older King Kong and later one with Lange, since than I always craved for more and more and more
Dear Hand-Man,

It's nice to see you discovering and jumping on all of these threads since you arrived here. When I was first here I kept discovering threads I wanted to comment on every week...I'm still finding them, partly because you are bringing them up again.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:10 am

It is time to glorify and intensify our madnesses...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica