A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Gargantuman
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: How did you get into SW?

Post by Gargantuman » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:33 pm

Tina Tempest wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:10 am
For me, it was Gullivers Travels and King Kong. There is a lot of implied sex in Gullivers Travels from the giant little girl who undresses and redresses Lemuel, to him extinguishing the royal palace fire in Lilliput by peeing on it to Lemuel describing a giant woman's breast that he was pushed up close to. To be Kong or Anne Darrow however. My all=time favorite scene in cinema is where king strips most of the clothes off an unconscious Anne, There was a tie-in novelization released the same time as the movie. In it, Anne ends up a LOT more naked. It is really worth seeking out.
King Kong was what did it for me. From Kong removing Ann’s clothes to when Kong grabs the random woman out of her bed and just drops her to her doom.

yahedon
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by yahedon » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:24 am

Well!! Uff, I can say it comes from a long long time ago :-D
Really, even before I knew about "sex" (8 or 9 years old, in the old-eighties society), I saw once the incredible shrinking man on TV and I felt extremely fascinated about it, like never in my short life. Remember having an erection without knowing what was that for...My first masturbation attempts didn't involve sex at all, only size fantasies with that tiny men of the movie (I think I began earlier than most of children....)
It wasn't after a period (maybe one or two years) that I discovered I was more attracted to shrunken women than men (and to women in general).

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:13 am

I apologize that I am still catching up on various topics for conversation so late, but I haven't been here that long...

"How did I get into SW..?"

I think it started when I was quite young: I remember vividly that when I would play with my dolls, I would wonder what it would be like to be as small as they were. Partly it was because I wanted to wear Barbie's wardrobe. But I also used to wonder how it would be to live in a dollhouse and have someone play with me. Anyway, the seed had been planted: I wanted to be a doll-sized girl.

As I got older,I became interested in any movies or TV shows (mostly TV re-runs or old films) that featured a tiny girl, either because she had been shrunk down or because she was found by a Giant or Giantess of some kind. In addition, all the little women needed to be in the "doll-sized" range of 5"-12" (which is why I think I was never that interested in the "Honey, I Shrunk..." movies) Whenever I was able to see my fantasy realized visually, I wanted to see even more, and these feelings (some more sexual as I matured) never really went away even when I became an adult.

I think over the years, especially with the advent of the internet, I was able to see (or find images from) most all of the movies and TV that featured any SW. Of course, some were of much better quality than others. Some (for various reasons) didn't do much of anything for me...films or TV like:

"The Devil Doll"
"Dr. Cyclops"
"Amazing Colossal Man"
"Dr. Shrinker"
3 Worlds of Gulliver"
"Incredible Shrinking Woman"

(I was fascinated by the Princess who became a bird and then returns to her true form grasped and squirming in the magician's hand. The "Alice in Wonderland" films were also interesting for the short duration of her shrinking after reading those immortal words: "Drink Me". One thing I realized was that I was never that interested in tiny men)

Then there were a few that made a big impression on me that has stayed with me even to the present:

"The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad"
"Attack of the Puppet People" (B&W)
"Land of the Giants" (TV)

and down the list a bit:
"Dollman vs. Demonic Toys"

I think what made these SW entries more interesting to me was that each of them had a female protagonist whom I always identified with and sympathized with in her smallness. So as I watched, I WAS Princess Parisa or Sally Reynolds or Valerie Scott or Nurse Ginger. I think also in these stories, the shrinking (or size difference) was an important part of the drama, the woman was always an unwilling doll, and the effects were good enough to be able to suspend disbelief.

(I know we all have our faves, I hope I am not treading on anyone's toes with my choices, most of what I feel for my faves is for personal reasons)

Like most of us, when I discovered that there was a whole community out here with people who enjoyed the same fantasies I did, it was so wonderful to find I was not alone! More than that, there were other people out here who were writing stories and creating artwork and chatting on forums about everything to do with SW.It's amazing and empowering and affirming all at the same time!

Before I go, I want to include clips from some of my favorite SW films and TV; the ones that influenced me the most in my love for this fantasy(or fetish if you prefer)

Staying Small :ray_gun
Kara :)
Attachments
large_attack_of_the_puppet_people_blu-ray_00059_blu-ray_.jpg
large_attack_of_the_puppet_people_blu-ray_00059_blu-ray_.jpg (227.24 KiB) Viewed 17923 times
large_attack_of_the_puppet_people_blu-ray_00080_blu-ray_.jpg
large_attack_of_the_puppet_people_blu-ray_00080_blu-ray_.jpg (232.72 KiB) Viewed 17923 times
vlcsnap-969315.png
vlcsnap-969315.png (811.59 KiB) Viewed 17923 times
The Many Perils of Valerie3.jpg
The Many Perils of Valerie3.jpg (264.66 KiB) Viewed 17923 times
Dollman-vs-Demonic-Toys-Still03.jpg
Dollman-vs-Demonic-Toys-Still03.jpg (68.41 KiB) Viewed 17923 times

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:51 pm

Excellent selection Kara! Interesting background too! You must be fairly empathetic to put yourself into your dolls shoes. Meanwhile I am playing with my Star Trek figures and imagining I am feeling up the tiny Deana Troi, lol

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:52 am

Bobascher wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:51 pm
Excellent selection Kara! Interesting background too! You must be fairly empathetic to put yourself into your dolls shoes. Meanwhile I am playing with my Star Trek figures and imagining I am feeling up the tiny Deana Troi, lol
I can't step into my doll shoes, Bob, since they are still stuck in that giant cupcake! (giggle)
Counselor Troi was a beautiful woman...I think she would make a beautiful doll if she were my size.
Hmmm...is that what you do with all your tiny women, Bob...? ;)

BTW, I had almost forgotten: Does anyone recall a terrible sci-fi movie from 1996 called "Zarkorr the Invader"? The only item of interest for SW fans is that there was a 5-inch high young girl in it who was called "The Proctor". She was sent to help the hero figure out how to defeat the monster. They never explained why she had to be so tiny to do this, but she was very cute, so who cared? I did love and wanted to wear her cute little outfit when I was her size, though. ;)
Attachments
Zarkoor1.jpg
Zarkoor1.jpg (22.14 KiB) Viewed 17820 times

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:30 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:52 am
Bobascher wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:51 pm
I can't step into my doll shoes, Bob, since they are still stuck in that giant cupcake! (giggle)
Counselor Troi was a beautiful woman...I think she would make a beautiful doll if she were my size.
Hmmm...is that what you do with all your tiny women, Bob...? ;)

BTW, I had almost forgotten: Does anyone recall a terrible sci-fi movie from 1996 called "Zarkorr the Invader"? The only item of interest for SW fans is that there was a 5-inch high young girl in it who was called "The Proctor". She was sent to help the hero figure out how to defeat the monster. They never explained why she had to be so tiny to do this, but she was very cute, so who cared? I did love and wanted to wear her cute little outfit when I was her size, though. ;)
Oh Zarkorr! There needs to be a remade in 4K. My heart aches for more resolution!

Well, I would do more with my Star Trek figures. I really had a bigger crush on Gates McFadden, so I carried Dr. Crusher around with me a lot. Since her face was too small to kiss, my mind concluded I must kiss her chest instead. Now when she wasn’t on away missions in the big world, we were on the ship. It was difficult for me to get around the ship, so I would have to spend most my time in a cargo bay. But the crew would come by to visit and I would happily smash any Borg that came aboard - my thicker skin made me resistant to assimilation you see.

Around the same time as our friend Zarkorr here, Ted Danzig was traveling the four worlds of Gulliver. So there was a scene where he put out a fire in the Empress of Liliput’s chamber with his urine. Let’s just say I had to try that out myself :)

Who wouldn’t pee on that face to stop a fire?

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:47 am

Bob, my only comment is that whatever you do with your ST action figures is between you and them! ;)

I really didn't see the Ted Danson version of "Gulliver". I would have been far more interested in seeing a woman in the leading role, as Milo Manara did with his graphic story "Gullivera". That version also stays pretty true to the original,including the fire scene. I think that when the 1960 version was made, film codes wouldn't allow the inclusion of that scene.

Kara :ray_gun

_PickUp_Artist

Post by _PickUp_Artist » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Is that blonde from "Dollman Vs. Demonic Toys" ever in a handheld situation in the movie?

Man, I would reach forward and pick her up instantly.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:51 am

_PickUp_Artist wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:54 pm
Is that blonde from "Dollman Vs. Demonic Toys" ever in a handheld situation in the movie?

Man, I would reach forward and pick her up instantly.
Oh! Now I know why you call yourself "PickUp Artist" ;)

Unfortunately, Nurse Ginger does is not really in any scenes where she gets picked up in someone's hand. At most she is threatened by a giant spider and a nosy reporter who wants an interview. In most of the scenes, she wears her nurse's uniform, instead of the checkered bikini she made out of a napkin and wears while sunbathing.
Kara

ensmallen
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ensmallen » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:17 pm

The scenes were well-realized despite the budget, and Melissa Behr was a really sexy 11-inch-tall woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-S7gdh5TNg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUAM2bdQ2ws

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:48 am

SirLurkALot wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:17 pm
The scenes were well-realized despite the budget, and Melissa Behr was a really sexy 11-inch-tall woman.

I totally agree, Sir! I think that is why she was used as the shrunken girl in the second movie, rather than the Bunny, the girl from the dance, who was really the last one trapped in the bottle in the original movie "Bad Channels"! (and it was BAD)
Attachments
bad-channels-poster.jpg
bad-channels-poster.jpg (170.01 KiB) Viewed 17591 times
bad-channels-original1.jpg
bad-channels-original1.jpg (41.74 KiB) Viewed 17591 times
aa26fc83dbd692c1501b3e732dbc9b.jpg
aa26fc83dbd692c1501b3e732dbc9b.jpg (39.7 KiB) Viewed 17591 times

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:06 am

I'd nearly forgotten about Dollman v Demonic Toys and Bad Channels. So much potential for both (sigh)..

ensmallen
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ensmallen » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:48 am
I totally agree, Sir! I think that is why she was used as the shrunken girl in the second movie, rather than the Bunny, the girl from the dance, who was really the last one trapped in the bottle in the original movie "Bad Channels"! (and it was BAD)
Haha, I didn't know that. The Dollman movie even had a scene with Nurse Ginger in the bottle. Really fooled me.

The most convincing handheld scenes I've seen all involved giant mechanical hands like in the Kong films. Had a nice surprise when I signed up for Apple TV just to see the new Tom Hanks movie, turns out they also had Captain Sindbad with in my opinion one of the best (albeit short) handheld scenes. Heidi Bruhl as a sexy shrunken princess was one thing, but I think it was equally Pedro Armendariz as the villain who really sold the scene.

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:48 pm

As hot as Nurse Ginger was, my favorite SW in Bad Channels was Cookie. I'd have loved to see her in the checkered bikini in the DM v DT movie.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:20 am

Sdk wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:06 am
I'd nearly forgotten about Dollman v Demonic Toys and Bad Channels. So much potential for both (sigh)..
As hot as Nurse Ginger was, my favorite SW in Bad Channels was Cookie. I'd have loved to see her in the checkered bikini in the DM v DT movie.
I know, right? Neither of those old Full Moon movies were that great, but there were a few good SW scenes in each, although I thought "Demonic Toys" was a bit better.

As far as which shrunken girl was sexier...well, to each her own! I identified with Ginger because she was a blonde like me. (So like, deep, right?) ;)

I found an image of Cookie the waitress shrunk down in her bottle. Enjoy!
Attachments
bad-channels-2.jpg
bad-channels-2.jpg (64.35 KiB) Viewed 17501 times
Last edited by Kara Dollgirl on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:45 am

SirLurkALot wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Haha, I didn't know that. The Dollman movie even had a scene with Nurse Ginger in the bottle. Really fooled me.

The most convincing handheld scenes I've seen all involved giant mechanical hands like in the Kong films. Had a nice surprise when I signed up for Apple TV just to see the new Tom Hanks movie, turns out they also had Captain Sindbad with in my opinion one of the best (albeit short) handheld scenes. Heidi Bruhl as a sexy shrunken princess was one thing, but I think it was equally Pedro Armendariz as the villain who really sold the scene.

Nurse Ginger was one of the 4 young women who were shrunk down and put into jars,but the 3 on the right were restored at the end of "Bad Channels" (from right to left) but the equipment exploded and the alien ship left before Bunny was restored. At the end of film, the boyfriend says "Where's Bunny?", but in the next movie they changed it to "where's Ginger". Whether they thought blonde Melissa Behr was a sexier doll (and she was) or whether she was the producer's girlfriend, I don't know, but that's what happened.

No one ever really explained why the alien had to shrink all the girls to take them home with him, unless his spaceship had limited room. But it featured doll-sized women, so who cared? And this DID turn out to be a big (or little) plot point in the "sequel".
image-asset (1).jpeg
image-asset (1).jpeg (22.51 KiB) Viewed 17497 times
I agree with you about the shrunken Princess scene in "Captain Sinbad". I think it works so wonderfully because of the way the girl struggles and kicks her tiny feet in his massive grip, but also the way we see the villain's delight in capturing her and the look on his face that gives us some idea of what he is going to do with her now. If only the scene hadn't ended there!
Thanks for the "looped" version!

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:51 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:20 am
Sdk wrote:
I know, right? Neither of those old Full Moon movies were that great, but there were a few good SW scenes in each, although I thought "Demonic Toys" was a bit better.

As far as which shrunken girl was sexier...well, to each her own! I identified with Ginger because she was a blonde like me. (So like, deep, right?) ;)

I found an image of Cookie the waitress shrunk down in her bottle. Enjoy!
I thought the best part of Bad Channels was the high pitched reactions of Cookie, Bunny, and Nurse Ginger when they found themselves shrunk.

Bonus points to Nurse Ginger for stripping down to a sexy black teddy before becoming doll sized.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:50 am

Sdk wrote:

I thought the best part of Bad Channels was the high pitched reactions of Cookie, Bunny, and Nurse Ginger when they found themselves shrunk.
Bonus points to Nurse Ginger for stripping down to a sexy black teddy before becoming doll sized.
You have to wonder...if a woman is reduced to 1 1/12 normal size, her vocal chords would be very tiny and her voice would be quite small and high-pitched. Which always sounds comical when they do it in the movies.

As long as they were going to use Ginger, I thought they did a pretty good job with the continuity, because when we find her in the giant kitchen of her home in Pahoota, waking up in a drawer, she is sleeping in her teddy. Later, she dresses in her nurse uniform when they go on the mission to stop the demon doll. (which isn't QUITE correct, because when she was shrunk and placed in the jar in BC, she had already removed her uniform due the influence of the alien music. Oh well!)

They don't really explain how she got out of that bottle and back home. Maybe a friendly giant helped her. Which could have been whole 'nother movie.
Kara ;)

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:09 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:50 am
Sdk wrote:

You have to wonder...if a woman is reduced to 1 1/12 normal size, her vocal chords would be very tiny and her voice would be quite small and high-pitched. Which always sounds comical when they do it in the movies.

As long as they were going to use Ginger, I thought they did a pretty good job with the continuity, because when we find her in the giant kitchen of her home in Pahoota, waking up in a drawer, she is sleeping in her teddy. Later, she dresses in her nurse uniform when they go on the mission to stop the demon doll. (which isn't QUITE correct, because when she was shrunk and placed in the jar in BC, she had already removed her uniform due the influence of the alien music. Oh well!)

They don't really explain how she got out of that bottle and back home. Maybe a friendly giant helped her. Which could have been whole 'nother movie.
Kara ;)
If only they did a stand alone Nurse Ginger movie.

The high pitched voice thing works in small doses, like in BC, but I'm glad her voice was normal, despite her size, in DMvDT.

Oh, to have been the friendly giant who rescued her. :)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:34 am

Sdk wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:09 am

The high pitched voice thing works in small doses, like in BC, but I'm glad her voice was normal, despite her size, in DMvDT.
I know, I would have been just drooling to see her solo adventures in an oversized normal world!
Oh, yes, I agree! That would have gotten annoying after a short time. Maybe it was being inside the jars that distorted the girls' voices in "BC".
(giggle) He must have been friendly, otherwise Ginger would have ended up at HIS home instead of hers!

At least in the end she found true love with a man her own size *sigh*

Kara ;)

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:43 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:34 am
Sdk wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:09 am

I know, I would have been just drooling to see her solo adventures in an oversized normal world!
Oh, yes, I agree! That would have gotten annoying after a short time. Maybe it was being inside the jars that distorted the girls' voices in "BC".
(giggle) He must have been friendly, otherwise Ginger would have ended up at HIS home instead of hers!

At least in the end she found true love with a man her own size *sigh*

Kara ;)
The early scenes of Ginger in the kitchen were easily the best. I'd have loved to trade places with Dollman in that kitchen drawer.

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 am

Bobascher wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:30 am

Who wouldn’t pee on that face to stop a fire?
To this day I still have a Ted Danson crush due to this scene, which is nuts considering he's much older than I am and quite the opposite of my 'type' even in his younger years. But this was definitely a scene that got me going as a young lady LOL. I can't recall how many times I masterbated to this scene because I'm just too much of a whore for humiliation. :roll:

I don't know exactly how I got into SW, I've wanted to be tiny since I was a tot. I can at least recall back as far as 4-5 years old having interest in shrinking and giants. I'm well into my 30's now and the interest hasn't gone anywhere. :mrgreen:

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:23 pm

jitensha wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 am

To this day I still have a Ted Danson crush due to this scene, which is nuts considering he's much older than I am and quite the opposite of my 'type' even in his younger years. But this was definitely a scene that got me going as a young lady LOL. I can't recall how many times I masterbated to this scene because I'm just too much of a whore for humiliation. :roll:

I don't know exactly how I got into SW, I've wanted to be tiny since I was a tot. I can at least recall back as far as 4-5 years old having interest in shrinking and giants. I'm well into my 30's now and the interest hasn't gone anywhere. :mrgreen:
I think it's fascinating how you say your "interest (in shrinking and giants) hasn't gone anywhere". Mine has always been with me as well, and I think as I've gotten older, it's even intensified. It would be interesting to hear from others who had this fantasy in youth and it went away as they became adults. But then they probably wouldn't be on this site! So it would be fun to know if everyone here has had this as a lifelong interest and whether it has waxed or waned or changed as we became more mature.

Kara

pete0101
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by pete0101 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:40 am

It was with me for as long as I can remember. I remember being in grade school and wondering what it would be like to be on the floor no larger than an incect. The imaginiation only seemed to grow the older I got. It is nice, and a relief that there is a like minded community here. How sad it would be if I were the only one who always had his mind on shrinking. I hope the community continues to grow as the world becomes more connected and people with similar interest find a haven in sites like this one
Discord- Pete0101#3882

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:15 am

@Kara Dollgirl
I don't think I've ever met anyone who has made their fantasies disappear. I do a lot of in-person size community organizing, and I've met macrophiles and microphiles in their 70's and 80's even. It does not go away!! I've certainly met people who have turned to religion and left their size kink by suppression...but I don't think that works. Look at gay people as an example, I think it's pretty clear you can't get rid of your sexual interests. You can deny them, sure, but I think they will always be there in the back of your head.

How it all started is a common icebreaker at most of our size meetups, and almost across the board, most of us have had this interest since childhood. There are some who find the interest as they go through puberty, but they usually already had a foundation of dominant or submissive tendencies as children.