Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: How did you get into SW?

Post by Cariwebo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:30 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:46 am
My mistake.....Return of the Antelope.
Thanks, don't think I ever saw that.

I'm trying to figure out what movie I saw as a kid with a scene where a lilluputian-scale boy is chased into a crevice -- maybe between two rocks? by -- a normal-sized barking dog, and then gets rescued by a normal-sized girl, perhaps his sister? who picks up and scolds him, turns him over in her hand and spanks him. I don't know if I got to see the whole movie, it was on TV when I saw it, and I was quite young, it would have been in the 1960s. Does anyone else remember a scene like this?

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 pm

Cariwebo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:14 pm
Sdk wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:07 pm
Same here. Six inches tall is ideal.
Lilliputian scale rules!!!
;)
Basically. Although up to Barbie size is nice.

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Sdk wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 pm
Cariwebo wrote:
Sdk wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:07 pm
Same here. Six inches tall is ideal.
;)
Perhaps we should have a poll for size preference? :)

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:09 am

sally g wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:48 pm
Sdk wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 pm
Cariwebo wrote:

;)

Perhaps we should have a poll for size preference? :)
Fun idea

Husar
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Husar » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:22 am

Well My friends, I can tell you all had your own ways of figuring out what is an SW and how do you like it. Mine journey into SW was different from your experiences. I can say it way pretty unusual. It all has begun when I was 13. Me and mine parents moved to a the city (well, we didn't come from country, but we moved from suburbs into city itself). At that time I started a new school (middle school) It was all fun and everything, until I meet my new math teacher. She was a midget, or petite women around 120 cm tall (that's like 3ft9in). And she didn't look like most of the midget's are. Instead she had very normal and natural proportions like most adult women do. From the moment I meet her, I had these thought that someone decided to shrink her.
I remember her very well. She had big blue eyes, medium length brown hair and she was always wearing heels (which BTW didn't help much, but they were making a lot of noice around that small women). She was dressing very professional for a teacher - always in some jacket or business-like skirt. When she was siting at her teachers desk (in my country students remained in the same class, and the teachers are the one that are changing rooms to give lesson) I remember that her feet's were hovering above the ground. On another occasion, when she had to ask student a question or check his/her homework (in front of the class) she was sitting in her chair (me and my friends had a joke that she was taller sitting than standing). Or when everybody were smiling when she had to write down something for us on blackboard she used a small stepladder in order to use whole board. She also smoked which made her look grotesque. That's when I realize I like SW! Because of my midget teacher. At the beginning I did a lot of thinking and possible scenarios that someone really had shrunk her the other day. After a few years (when I was adult) I meet her at the bus stop, made a joke about her height (she laughed!) and offered her a cigarette. We talked about old times, for more than hour I missed a couple of buses and so did she, we exchanged our FB and goodbye...
Well that's how it all started because of my middle school math midget teacher after that I went into movies and discovered some yahoo groups about SW... and so it goes....

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:07 am

Husar wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:22 am
Well My friends, I can tell you all had your own ways of figuring out what is an SW and how do you like it. Mine journey into SW was different from your experiences. I can say it way pretty unusual. It all has begun when I was 13. Me and mine parents moved to a the city (well, we didn't come from country, but we moved from suburbs into city itself). At that time I started a new school (middle school) It was all fun and everything, until I meet my new math teacher. She was a midget, or petite women around 120 cm tall (that's like 3ft9in). And she didn't look like most of the midget's are. Instead she had very normal and natural proportions like most adult women do. From the moment I meet her, I had these thought that someone decided to shrink her.
I remember her very well. She had big blue eyes, medium length brown hair and she was always wearing heels (which BTW didn't help much, but they were making a lot of noice around that small women). She was dressing very professional for a teacher - always in some jacket or business-like skirt. When she was siting at her teachers desk (in my country students remained in the same class, and the teachers are the one that are changing rooms to give lesson) I remember that her feet's were hovering above the ground. On another occasion, when she had to ask student a question or check his/her homework (in front of the class) she was sitting in her chair (me and my friends had a joke that she was taller sitting than standing). Or when everybody were smiling when she had to write down something for us on blackboard she used a small stepladder in order to use whole board. She also smoked which made her look grotesque. That's when I realize I like SW! Because of my midget teacher. At the beginning I did a lot of thinking and possible scenarios that someone really had shrunk her the other day. After a few years (when I was adult) I meet her at the bus stop, made a joke about her height (she laughed!) and offered her a cigarette. We talked about old times, for more than hour I missed a couple of buses and so did she, we exchanged our FB and goodbye...
Well that's how it all started because of my middle school math midget teacher after that I went into movies and discovered some yahoo groups about SW... and so it goes....
I have to tell you that is a unique way of getting into sw. But I can see the appeal in what you were feeling as middle school child. As a boy we all had that one teacher we fantasize about, so I don't think it is so much unsusal, just rather unique. thanks for sharing!
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:17 pm

I'm gonna sound like a broken record repeating what everyone else said.
So... thumbs up.
Keep on shrinkin'...

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Honestly? Dragons, oddly enough, were what started it for me. Classic dragons always had princesses, right? Little princesses that they could hold in their hands, that they kept locked away and never let go.... ever since I was a little kid I wanted to be a big, strong dragon with a little princess of my own, some small, soft helpless thing to protect that would love me and it would be mine, mine, mine. It took me years, though, to place the concept outside of just liking monsters into something else; I was at the age where I missed the more classic King Kongs, which would probably have sped the process a bit) and by the time the newer ones came out I already had figured it out.

Then there was this book: Eyes of Kid Midas. Dark young adult book about how getting everything you want is horrible (when you lack the ability to change your changes, anyways) and basically, a kid warps reality on demand. And then completely out of control. One of the kids who bullied him was a tall, popular girl he liked (and who secretly liked him) and after failing to make her love him, he took it badly and accidentally shrunk her to doll size. The best part? By then, all his changes were accepted by everyone else, so she was just hanging out in a hamster cage casually and needed help to do anything and it just wasn't a big deal to anyone but him. He was so horrified, but I loved it, loved that power dynamic. God, I would have never fixed that.

It was awesome, really, but what really made the idea clear for me was this picture on the back of a game manual (you know, back when games still had paper directions) for Final Fantasy....X, I think. The one with Tidus? Anyways, it had an advertisement for the sequel, which was just the main character, an attractive woman in skimpy clothing, posing. She took up the whole paper, but it was what, four inches tall? And it was like I could just hold her in my hands.... That's what inspired me to search. It led me to Minimizers, around the time before the forum closed but after he stopped up regularly updating and most of the community he was with was gone. I vividly remember writing down 'Minimizers' on that manual, to help me remember. I think I still have it, somewhere; I know I deliberately didn't throw it away on several occasions, anyways.
Power is choice.

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:34 pm

I met a woman online and she had this fetish! She 'schooled' me into the particulars of our shared participation!
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!
Just gettin' ready for all ya little hotties! :twisted: ;)

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:28 pm

I’m not exactly sure how I got into Shrunken Women anymore. I did one day just type in shrunken women in Google back in like 2007 when I 12 on the middle school art computer, but I am unsure when it started. I was the weird boy that always played with his Cousin’s dolls, Maybe I just started assiociating real women with Barbie, thinking that should be their maximum natural height in my subconscious, and maybe it boiled to the surface in Alice in Wonderland. Over my teenage years I trained my mind to call celebrities toys or dolls in private because I wanted to shrink them and make them those.
I have since retrained myself to not think that way, but I can’t help but now when I see an attractive girl for the first time I usually automatically imagine them shrunk and next to Barbie.
I’m not trying to give up SW but I am trying to fix the twisted part of my Brain that sees real skinny women as oversized Barbie dolls.
Isn’t there a theory that fetishes are actually developed in childhood?
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:10 am

For me, it was Gullivers Travels and King Kong. There is a lot of implied sex in Gullivers Travels from the giant little girl who undresses and redresses Lemuel, to him extinguishing the royal palace fire in Lilliput by peeing on it to Lemuel describing a giant woman's breast that he was pushed up close to. To be Kong or Anne Darrow however. My all=time favorite scene in cinema is where king strips most of the clothes off an unconscious Anne, There was a tie-in novelization released the same time as the movie. In it, Anne ends up a LOT more naked. It is really worth seeking out.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:38 am

I share this again for NO other reasons other than I find it interesting, that there might be people out there struggling with this and these things should be out in the light of day. I was abducted and abused at a very young age which set in train an overwhelming obsession with Alice in Wonderland which spread to other size related material.

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:05 pm

KongVFX.gif
KongVFX.gif (3.81 MiB) Viewed 19745 times
King Kong (1976)

sin02.gif
sin02.gif (2 MiB) Viewed 19743 times
Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger (1977)

The formative years...
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:27 pm

TheReducer wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:20 am
Thanks for the mention, Sdk!

I was going to save this for the convention's panel discussion but mine was the movie Captain Sinbad with Guy Williams as Sinbad. The princess was turned into a bird so she could fly out to meet Sinbad on his way back. When she gets back to the wizard, the bad guys come in as she returns to human form but tiny. He picks her up and she struggles in his grasp. I was thinking how it might feel to hold a full grown woman in my hand if she was doll size.
Yep, that's the one...
Some girls don't like boys like me...but some girls do

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:43 pm

I'd always been fascinated with shrunken people personally, but it wasn't until a year after Smash Bros. Brawl came out, when I stumbled upon a glitch video on YouTube, in 2009. Zelda just stayed small from Lightning after transforming, and my teenage mind found a way of screwing around with said glitch just for fun. I'd grab two controllers, shrink both Zeldas, and run and jump around on some of the biggest stages, and it was a grand old time.

When I graduated from high school in 2011, I began exploring more examples of SW on YouTube, but it was never any good, just some animations made with crappy animation tools provided by the site. I didn't think about SW much in the years beyond, but I still fooled around in Brawl whenever I had the chance, which was when the rest of my family was outta the house. Smash Wii U came out in 2014, and removed mid-match transformations, but I still screwed around in that game regardless, just with a fifteen-second time limit per Lightning use.

Around May 2018, I began feeling sexual pleasure from my Smash Bros. SW, and I had no idea why. At this time, I first heard the terms "microphilia," or more preferably, "SW," and I looked up these terms on Google and YouTube. It wasn't until that August that I admitted to myself, this fantasy is really sexy, and that's when I began taking screenshots of the super tiny lovely ladies in Smash Wii U. Luckily, unlike Brawl, Wii U's screenshots don't require decryption, so storing them on my private file was easy. Then, Smash Bros. Ultimate was announced, and thanks to the Switch's hybrid nature, I could say hello to this activity anytime in private--all I need is two controllers, my Switch stand, and its built-in snapshot function.

Just keeping these screenshots to myself wasn't enough, though. I wanted to be able to share them with like-minded people and see where it went, but I also didn't want anyone I know knowing that I find SW sexy. I searched Google everywhere, until I finally found this very board in February 2019, so I signed up, and here I am today. Who knew it was because of my screwing around in a video game that I'd end up discovering and getting into this fantasy? At least this is something that's impossible to achieve in real life, and to me, that's the best beauty of it--using your imagination. Simply put, my imagination ultimately led me to SW, even if it took almost a decade to realize it's sexiness.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Wed May 01, 2019 1:13 am

At 3 years old the shrinking and shrunken state in Hanna-Barbera Alice shattered my universe intro a myriad of beautiful tiny fragments. Next was my mother's beautiful illustrated edition of the original (which no longer seems to exist) with which I taught myself to read by the age of 4. Alice was everything to me until I was 8. She was my secret girlfriend that I hid in my pocket, or maybe just walked hand in hand with through the giant jungle of our lawn. I even wanted to be her. Even at 3 I can remember stirrings of sexuality stimulated by a woman or a girl shrinking or being shrunken.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Wed May 01, 2019 6:08 pm

Cariwebo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:30 pm
Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:46 am
My mistake.....Return of the Antelope.
Thanks, don't think I ever saw that.

I'm trying to figure out what movie I saw as a kid with a scene where a lilluputian-scale boy is chased into a crevice -- maybe between two rocks? by -- a normal-sized barking dog, and then gets rescued by a normal-sized girl, perhaps his sister? who picks up and scolds him, turns him over in her hand and spanks him. I don't know if I got to see the whole movie, it was on TV when I saw it, and I was quite young, it would have been in the 1960s. Does anyone else remember a scene like this?
There was a very attractive actress playing the role of a Lilliputian called Brelca in The Return of the Antelope. She would fall into food, be rescued by the children who had found the Antelope. For instance going to sleep on an item of clothing going through a mangle. It was delightful in its role reversal, two children having to take care of a family of tiny adults who insisted on behaving as if they were large. Once an imperilled Brelca shouted out to a giant child 'little girl, over here!'. There was something sexy about such full-sized pride in a tiny body.

There was a similar situation on a BBC popular science programme where a female presenter was put on a set which gave her a relative size of 10 cm. She was carrying spoon nearly her height. She mentioned something to do with five year-olds, 'that's about my size, now'. Her apparent failure to realise just how tiny and vulnerable she was and that she would be no match for any five-year-old, sent shivers of pleasure across my body.

That's a wonderful film scene you describe. I tried reversing the genders in my mind. My imagination required that the shrinkee be a bossy elder sister, or that it be Ff. Something about admonishment goes well with girls imitating a maternal role. I'm sure you could create a picture sequence that would be better than the original.

Ghost1217
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Ghost1217 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:39 am

right around puberty I was collecting adult mags and one of the images is what kick started it for me.
It was a UK page 3 girl named Jodie Shaw, there were 2 images.
she was sitting naked on a flower and the other one had her lying down even smaller in the middle part of the flower. for some reason I felt aroused by that and since then I have always had this fetish..
Honestly for a long time I thought it meant I was weird and had mental issues.... glad to see its more common than I thought.

Mpr3311
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Mpr3311 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:34 am

Like most in this forum, I had seen all the movies like Alice in Wonderland, Thumbelina, Honey, I Shrunk The Kids. Mainstream media as I got older though didn't quite provide the picture I thought of all this and stumbled across The Mini-Mizer's website, The Reducer's works, and DeviantArt.

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Always into to tiny women and shrinking about 21 I think I was up for over 24 hours stumbled over mins site and then stumbled into a forum and the rest is history. Honestly have met some of the greatest people of my adult life though this

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:24 pm

I have always been into SW. My first real story was about sw, but very innocent because I was like...8 when I started it. Lol

I remember the old animated Gulliver's Travels used to captivate me, particularly when Gulliver was interacting with the princess and being so tender and gentle. I also remember the Dr Shrinker show by Sid and Marty Kraft, but didn't like that as much because of the "evil" involved. (I understand plot devices, but as a child, it really distressed me.)

There were other movies that I watched, but they tended to make me feel very uncomfortable and distressed, which made me turn to my own ideas of what a world of giants and tiny people would consist of. With that, I wrote my own stories. It wasn't until I was about 30 when I discovered the SW community and was really glad I did!

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:13 pm

King Kong, Robotech and Land of the Giants are what got me into SW Handhelds at first when I was younger. Then, as soon as I saw Jesse Jr, Minimizer, and Gary Pranzo's work with SW, and started finding more SW in anime, comics, etc, the rest were history. And so is my title as SW Handheld Hunter. :D

DollCollector
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DollCollector » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:24 pm

TV definitely made me think that shrinking is possible, without any permanent effect, someone who shrinks is restored at the end of the episode. Those ideas involving shrinking and transforming into something (like a toy), definitely gave me pleasure even in childhood.
Although I considered this idea as strange, everything changed when I searched for "small women" on Google, and discovered a new world.
After spending hours watching digital media, I separated what I liked from what I didn't, and reaffirmed what I like the most is seeing a woman turned into a toy, living a Barbie life.
Everyone knows SW can be mixed with other fetishes, so it is normal to find material that I don´t feel related to, things I' d never do with a little doll, but in general, SW community is where I feel most identified .
Women I´d Like to Shrink

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:43 am

As a child the 1976 version of King Kong, specifically the showering scene, was what sealed the deal for me. Mind you this was way before puberty, so I didn't understand why I found this so enjoyable. Later it was specific episodes of saturday morning cartoons, like Spoon Oba-san, Ulysses 31, Nils Holgersson, Alice in Wonderland, etc.

When I got older, browsing Usenet I stumbled on the all time classic "Slumber Party" by Sally Reynolds. From there I found my way to the old, old, very old Shrinking Women board (don't know if anyone here remembers it). The rest is history.