Re: Preferred size?

Post by InfinitesimaLee » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:36 pm

My preferred size is 1 to 3 inches! My dream is to fit in the palm of a hand

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:15 pm

Not really SW, but 4 foot 3 and proportional must be the closest we can get to real life SW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrjDjcWdxg0

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:35 pm

Bit smaller than Barbie size... Like on my Avatar... Just perfect exciting...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Kooplan
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kooplan » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:37 pm

Would it be fair to just answer "any size"? Really, even if she just shrinks by a single inch, that's exciting to me - partly because it's a bit of a tease that she could get even smaller. Just the process of watching a woman shrink is erotic to me. In that sense, the smaller she gets, the better! However, as she dwindles there are certain aspects of each size that hold their own level of appeal imo.

---

At 3-4 feet tall, she's still basically at "Human" level of heights, or just below. Still able to interact with most things, just having to struggle a bit because she's a quite smaller than normal. This is the size that I'd find it fun to simply watch her try and go about her day, or have her do various tasks around the house. Who wouldn't want a pint-sized maid? How adorable she'd look trying to cook me a meal when the stove and oven are above her head! And watching her try to get things from the top shelf is just to cute to imagine, she'd have to actually climb up the shelves of a pantry or even onto the counter to get what she needs.

That's just one task, though. Many others would be just as amusing to witness a 3-4 foot tall woman try and accomplish. Not least of all the ever-enticing fact that she'd basically be the perfect size to perform a standing blowjob. Not sure how practical trying to make things "fit" would be, but as long as she's down to experiment...

---

Once she's down to about 12 inches tall, she's the perfect height to be compared to a doll. Typically I tend to think this is too tall for most of my SW fantasies, but it's hard to deny the more practical aspects of having a woman be this small. For instance, she's got access to doll clothes that she's now tiny enough to actually wear. That alone opens up some interesting scenarios, let's say she wears a Barbie maid outfit or something equally erotic. It would inspire some role-play, at the very least!

On top of that, there are a lot of well-crafted dollhouses for her to live in. So, if she doesn't want to spend the night in an aquarium or cage, that option is available. Although knowing myself, I'd probably be tearing off the roof of her new home when I want to play with my "doll" haha

---

My preferred size is somewhere around 3-6 inches tall. She's smaller than most dolls at this point. I'd be a looming giant over her. When picking her up, she'd be about the size of my hand at the larger end of this spectrum, or finger-sized on the lower side of it. Since she fits so perfectly in my hand at this size, that's when I like to poke and prod at her. Groping her. Gently stroking her. It just depends on my mood. She'd definitely be held in my hands a lot!

She'd be far too small to really interact with the normal-sized world around her. Just picking up pens and pencils would be a herculean task for her. She'd likely struggle to even operate a laptop or her phone, probably not even being able to get her tiny hands to register on the touch screen. All that said, I can still think of many tasks to give her when she's this tiny. One in particular is me sitting back and relaxing, watching some on TV or playing a game, while she's running back and forth between the snack bowl on the table and climbing up my leg and body to serve me some snacks that she has to carry. She's really more of a pet at this size.

Perhaps most obviously, she'd be smaller than my manhood, so she'd be the perfect size to become my tiny little "tree-hugger" or even use it as pole to dance around. When I take charge, I'd grab her and rub her face-first against my cock, balancing between being rough enough to get off and gentle enough so as not to seriously hurt her in the process. Just having her tiny and on her knees atop my desk or table while I stroke myself above her and she sits up trying to go for a lick while touching herself is another fantasy that this size fits well with.

Not being a selfish lover, I'd pick her up in my hand, perhaps pinning her arms down with my free digits, while I return the favor with my tongue.

---

Now, at an inch tall, she really becomes less of a girlfriend/partner and truly becomes a pet. So small that she really can't do much of anything on her own. Almost nothing of what she could at her previous heights above would be possible at this size. Hell, she'd likely not even be able to operate the shrink ray anymore, whereas at 3-6 inches it would be possible. Indeed, she'd be essentially tiny and helpless, relying on me for most everything. Not the least of all her restoration to normal height.

At this point, I'd like to add that in my fantasy the shrinking process has the added benefit of making the girl extra durable. So, falls from high up and even stepping on her wouldn't kill her. It would still hurt like hell, but she'd not break any bones. Unless someone was actively trying to twist her arm off. So, even though she's only an inch tall, she's not totally vulnerable.

Since she's so small, she'd be little more than a cute curiosity. It'd be fun to have her around at this size, although interaction would be somewhat more limited. If she's athletic enough, I'd love to watch her try and climb various parts of my body, or even go from toe-to-head, if possible. But for the most part, I imagine I'd just be taking care of her and making sure she has everything she needs, only occasionally asking for anything in return.

---

Finally, my second favorite size would be the last and smallest one, micro-sized! There's a bit of a disconnect between micro-sized and microscopic imo. For example, microscopic is what I'd consider to be only visible through a microscope. That's a fun size to shrink a woman to every so often, just when feeling a trip of power and deciding "I want to see how small I can make you". What I describe for micro-sized would be anywhere less than an inch tall to just below a millimeter tall. Perhaps the lower limit being something like 1/4 MM. She's super ultra tiny now, but still visible to the naked eye, albeit only if you know to look for her.

Interaction is almost completely out the window when the girl is this tiny, speaking with her is impossible. You'd never be able to hear her tiny squeaks, and it's up for debate if she'd be able to understand such a loud voice from normal-sized people. I like to imagine she can, though. Just for the sake of telling her what to do and such. That in and of itself lends to the immense power imbalance having a micro-sized girlfriend brings.

Unable to do anything for herself, she'd need to be monitored quite often, and kept in a safe and secure container. Ants and other small insects would be dangers to her. So would even the most innocent of touches, requiring being extra gentle when handling her. Because she'd still have that added durability it wouldn't be that much of an issue to hurt her, but when one wrong move leads to her falling from your finger, it would be hard to find her again if she winds up lost in the carpet.

Perhaps a good way of carrying her around would be jewelry or accessories tailor made for her smallest size. She could fit in a ring or earring comfortably. A necklace would be a good way to keep her safe, too. Although all of these would be quite rocky rides because she's so small.

Speaking of rocky rides, I'd love to have a micro-sized girl do some "rock climbing" on me, haha. Seeing a tiny, but determined speck of a woman climb up my cock while I stroke myself around her, egging her on in a way, sounds like an incredible experience. Far easier, and less involved on her part, would be to just finish myself off and cum on her while she's down doing her thing on my desk or whatever. Sending a comparable sea of semen onto her micro-sized body as we both finish in bliss.

I leave the stain there, satisfied as I go off and do other things. Several hours later, she's zapped back up to full height and our exploration of each other's bodies as hers got tinier and tinier has gone off without a hitch. We share an intimate moment, and then hop into the shower to clean off all that cum on her body, haha. Almost needless to say, we're both looking forward to doing it again!

handheadcase
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by handheadcase » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:17 am

I think I would regularly prefer being no larger than eight inches. That seems like a good height. Small enough to handle and to be treated more like a mere plaything, but large enough that I can still interact with my surroundings somewhat. I suppose I'd go no smaller than three or four inches, though I prefer the larger end of this spectrum as I like the idea of a hand wrapping around my torso and waist.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:41 pm

handheadcase wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:17 am
I think I would regularly prefer being no larger than eight inches. That seems like a good height. Small enough to handle and to be treated more like a mere plaything, but large enough that I can still interact with my surroundings somewhat. I suppose I'd go no smaller than three or four inches, though I prefer the larger end of this spectrum as I like the idea of a hand wrapping around my torso and waist.
6 to 8, yes, perfect...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica