Preferred size?

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
erunvor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Preferred size?

Post by erunvor » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:38 am

I don't think this has been asked before, so I figured I'd make a post about it. What are preferred sizes for people?

My preferred size is doll size, summed up by the attached pictures. I can't remember who made them, but I think I found them on GiantessCity when I had an account with them.

Anyways, my preferred range is usually from around four inches tall up to ~eleven, though I'd say eight or so would be my ideal height. I like these sizes because they are sizes where I'd be small enough to be completely under control of my captor/ess, but big enough to focus interaction in different ways (bending legs, dressing up, etc). That's just me though.

What about you all?
Attachments
PicsArt_1399826065607.jpg
PicsArt_1399826065607.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 16369 times
freshly_shrunk.jpg
freshly_shrunk.jpg (986.86 KiB) Viewed 16369 times

Cariwebo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Preferred size?

Post by Cariwebo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:09 am

I usually like my women at 1/12th scale but I wouldn't turn away any in the range you mention. I don't want them so small I can't hear them talk/shout/scream or too small to be able to lift things like a pencil or pen. And I don't want them too big to fit in a pocket. :)

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:55 pm

I prefer my female subjects between 8 to 16 inches in height. Not to big to escape but not to small to hide; and still at max height to be heard.
:?: Mysterious Stranger :?:

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:03 am

It's a topic that's been aired many many times, but my preference has never changed.

So just for this record, it has to be Barbie size for me. Around eleven inches in stature, give or take an inch or two either way.

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:23 am

sally g wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:03 am
It's a topic that's been aired many many times, but my preference has never changed.

So just for this record, it has to be Barbie size for me. Around eleven inches in stature, give or take an inch or two either way.
Ditto for me!
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!
Just gettin' ready for all ya little hotties! :twisted: ;)

Teenytinyone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Teenytinyone » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:49 pm

4in up to 3ft is my range but I do love doll/Barbie size the best. No better wardrobe! lol

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:50 am

I ain't fussy...
Some girls don't like boys like me...but some girls do

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:30 am

Can't beat a nice, roughly Barbie Doll size-around 8"-12" ;)
36.jpg
36.jpg (7.17 MiB) Viewed 16118 times

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:18 am

I want to be around 3-4 foot tall. Good for challenges and adventures, but not being eaten by insects or trapped forever by something trivial.

Teenytinyone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Teenytinyone » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:06 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:18 am
I want to be around 3-4 foot tall. Good for challenges and adventures, but not being eaten by insects or trapped forever by something trivial.
Around 3 feet tall is definitely a challenge but at least there's some independence. Any smaller and I wouldn't want to go out in public!

CelesteWynter
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by CelesteWynter » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:02 pm

I'm pretty much open to most sizes with no real limit, but anything smaller than 1mm is a bit much generally. Idk, that's just me aha!

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:25 am

Six inches is usually the smallest I would like to have a woman shrunk to....but there can be other options depending on who she is and what she likes.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:21 am

6-8 inches is my favorite!

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:05 am

I would probably say around 4-6 inches is good enough for me, but that doesn’t mean anything smaller would be nice, too. Depending on the context (if it’s a curse, if she’s scared/turned on, etc.), it might be a case of “the smaller she is, the more turned on I am,” especially if she’s next to a giant object. Boy, that’s really sexy! :shock:

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:17 pm

There's a point where the kink merges with "mainstream" ( I think you know what I mean) part of my sexuality. I have fantasies about dominating real, smaller, proportionate women which have a continuum down through larger minies to sizes where the vulnerability of the person starts to become erotic in itself. There is a scene in lotg where one of the less handsome male characters is plonked on desk while negotiating a deal with a giant. I would not want intimate relations with this person, but I find their predicament (being 9 cm tall) sexy. The sexiness of size starts to become more important in its own right as go down beyond 10 cm. I note that lotg started with the castaways being between 3 and 5 cm. This first episode was amazing sexy even though the only way to have sexy fun with people of this size was apparently to secure them to microscope slides, poke them with eraserheads and inanely waving a scalpel over them. A missed opportunity, but still, sexy. So, if there is one thing I have learnt as part of this community, it's all out there (or down there) to discover as in the normal size side of our lives.
removing_clothes_001_l1cr1l1s1_by_chesya_dbco15s-fullview.jpg
removing_clothes_001_l1cr1l1s1_by_chesya_dbco15s-fullview.jpg (188.84 KiB) Viewed 15569 times
Last edited by chesya on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:22 pm

I once crossed paths with a beautifully proportioned woman who could not not have been more than 1.4 metres. She was just gorgeous but her size definitely gave me more vibes. She had a very assertive posture and a twinkle in her eye. Maybe she was a pixie :)

Spider9137
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Spider9137 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Depending on the woman, her preference, and situation ... Sally likes Barbie size, and I agree that's a great size. You can see the woman, pick her up, interact with her, hear her, and speaking at a normal tone won't hurt her ... smaller seems problematic.

I will (hesitantly) admit, for sexual purposes, I like the idea of a 5- of 6-foot tall woman shrinking to four feet tall. Much smaller could become problematic, depending on what one has in mind. ;)

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:42 pm

I think there are two big "ranges"... the "doll sized" (although I think a bit on the smaller end of barbie sized makes the outfits a bit too big and extra humiliating) and the "mini" around 2-4 feet. Too small for "normal" but not a "doll." Might pass for a kid in an emergency, but not on closer inspection (definitely adult proportions)

I tend to enjoy the teasing and having fun/humiliating part so I'm biased.

Spider9137
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Spider9137 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:28 pm

I hadn't thought about that ... "Might pass for a kid in an emergency, but not on closer inspection (definitely adult proportions)"

That would be an interesting scenario ... a 5-6 foot woman shrunk to about 3-4 feet tall ... large enough to interact with society, and return to the laboratory/scientist who can restore her size ... but ashamed and embarrassed by the inevitable stares and questions.

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:13 am

While every size has it's pluses, personally? 2-4 inches. I don't just want to loom, I want to dominate the landscape; hell, I want to be her landscape. In that vein, even smaller is even better, but at that point you start to run out of interaction options.

To see a woman so utterly out of place with the world around her, so completely helpless and dependent, and oh so very vulnerable to even casual movements or an accidental touch.... but then there's having someone big enough to think they can try to be normal but just utterly fail to do basic things, and struggle to get into a chair, or small enough to no longer seem like a person yet still big enough to try desperately to do something to prove her own abilities....

Well, like I said, I'm open, really.
Power is choice.

OrangeQueen
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by OrangeQueen » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:00 am

I like a lot of sizes - a few feet for reasons others have mentioned, doll size, and so on - but I think I will always be most fond of being 5”-6” tall. It feels small enough to be handled and overwhelmed, but big enough to still interact somehow with a lot of my surroundings.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:20 pm

chesya wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:22 pm
I once crossed paths with a beautifully proportioned woman who could not not have been more than 1.4 metres. She was just gorgeous but her size definitely gave me more vibes. She had a very assertive posture and a twinkle in her eye. Maybe she was a pixie :)
During a trip last year, I saw such a women working as a waitress in a pub. At first I thought "Wait... why are they allowing kids in here?!" but then I had a second look and realised it was an adult women, in her mid 20s, maybe an inch or two over 4 feet tall and fully proportioned. It was quite a sight to see, this little fairy taking orders and walking around the tables. It would have been rude to comment on her height, but it took me all my self-control not to say anything. :mrgreen:

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:49 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:20 pm
chesya wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:22 pm
During a trip last year, I saw such a women working as a waitress in a pub. At first I thought "Wait... why are they allowing kids in here?!" but then I had a second look and realised it was an adult women, in her mid 20s, maybe an inch or two over 4 feet tall and fully proportioned. It was quite a sight to see, this little fairy taking orders and walking around the tables. It would have been rude to comment on her height, but it took me all my self-control not to say anything. :mrgreen:
Given the my or your chance again I think I would have said, my goodness I bet you have a tale to tell! I would have been too shy to say to her that she was beautiful, but if you are genuine it's usually OK.

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:03 pm

I like my “dolls”(SW’s), toy sized honestly. I started with liking them to be to be 9 inches 16?inches tall so I could play dress up with them, but now I prefer them to be “teasable” and small enough that they could be trapped simply by placing a Barbie on top of them. 8 inches tall is probably my new max height because that’s just barely doll size and just before the toy size range for me. Minimum preferred height would have to 1mm, simply for the fun of teasing her with giant bugs. I’m human so... the darkness in me can be rather cruel... In reality though while I would probably use Barbie to tease you dolls about height. I’d probably be more nice than mean 8 inches tall is loose enough for Barbie’s one piece dresses tops to fit without chafing Ya’ll I think...
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius

roblmo

Post by roblmo » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:23 pm

Nothing smaller than 2 inches, and nothing much bigger 3 feet. I like it when they’re too small to reach a door handle or to interact with society in a normal way.