A Tina Tempest Illustrated Short

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

A Tina Tempest Illustrated Short

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:55 am

There I was, minding my business at the scenic overlook. It was a beautiful spring day. I had on my favorite blue dress. Because it was such a nice day, my legs were bare. I had on a pair of crisp white panties so I had to sit carefully. The ocean looked so inviting. I admit that my mind was elsewhere. I heard a buzz, which I thought was cicadas. But why would they be so close to the beach? When my fog lifted; I was someplace else! The ocean view had been replaced with a stark white wall! Instead of sitting on rocks, I was seated in a chair. My purse and cellphone were nowhere to be found. I called out a weak "Hello" and a voice answered me!
"Welcome, small one. I saw you at the Lighthouse and could not resist collecting you."
"Hol on," I replied, "small one? Collected?"
"Yes, I've freed you from the drudgery of a job and eliminated your unhappiness."
"What is this all about I asked?" Nothing made any sense.
"Some men collect stamps or tattoos or guns. I collect tiny women that appear troubled in some way."
"Tiny? I'm five-foot-seven!"
"Correction, you were five-foot-seven. You are now just a fraction over seven inches."
"That's crazy!" I replied.
"All will be revealed shortly. You are in perfect health Christina, I took the liberty of examining you to make sure. I allowed you to wake in the clothes you were shrunk in, but I have other fashions that I would prefer you wear."
"What are you talking about?" I asked. "Who are you?"
"I'm a friend Christina, but I hope that we can be so much more. Check the closet and dresser."
I did what the voice instructed. The closet was just bursting with short, clingy, dresses, tops, and skirts. Not that I'm opposed to those clothing selections on occasion, but there were no other options. The dresser was full of thongs, lacy bras, stockings, garters, and nylons. Everything was my size! I felt beyond creeped out.
"What is this all about?" I cried to the ceiling.
Just like a door opening, the ceiling bent upwards and I saw a man's face looking down at me! He was huge! It was like looking at a giant animated billboard! I screamed and fell back into the chair.
"This can't be happening!" I screamed.
"Christina, this IS happening, this IS real. Your name is Christina Tempest, you live at 226 West twentieth Street Bangor, Maine. You are twenty-seven years old and you have a "Hello Kitty" tattoo on your right hip and a wine stain birthmark just below your navel."
I cringed. The information was correct meaning that this giant had seen me naked!
"You disgusting pervert!" I yelled.
"So you see me now, Christina. In time you will come to adore even worship me. Over the next several days, I will answer all your questions. But for now, I'm sure that you are hungry and thirsty. The shrinking process is notorious for inducing those side effects. I'll be back with a refreshing cold soft drink in a moment."
The ceiling closed just as strangely as it had opened. I realized two things immediately; my throat was severely parched, and that my nightmare had only begun. I wanted to scream, but my throat was too sore to permit it. only now did I see the streamers attached to the wall that read "Welcome Home!"

found
197003755_10159696070698103_5916218313938473404_n.jpeg
197003755_10159696070698103_5916218313938473404_n.jpeg (140.2 KiB) Viewed 3169 times

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: A Tina Tempest Illustrated Short

Post by Bobascher » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:56 am

It seems he cares at least!

(I adore the use of the verb ‘collected’)
Attachments
Dollhouse <br />Dollhouse
Dollhouse
Dollhouse
93D3DF1C-23D9-4C36-A383-6276BE325CCF.jpeg (564.77 KiB) Viewed 2993 times

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: A Tina Tempest Illustrated Short

Post by Bobascher » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:20 am

I can also envision him taking you for a stroll in the evening to learn what was troubling to you. As the air becomes cool you slip your feet into the cuff of his pullover. Then...since it is Maine...when all the mosquitoes appear you may need to slip fully up his sleeve to prevent being sucked dry :lol:
Attachments
6702946F-D4E5-4C52-BBFA-9764E0251E8B.png
6702946F-D4E5-4C52-BBFA-9764E0251E8B.png (8.46 MiB) Viewed 2992 times