She's Asking for It - (a rewrite of an old story)

The board to share all your fiction
Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: She's Asking for It - (a rewrite of an old story)

Post by Doll_size_girl » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:10 am

It's not finished yet though, I honestly hope this continues because ending here would feel like ending at the prologue. Great content thus far, hope it continues. I know these things take time, but hopefully you are still working on this occasionally. I like the tone and the direction, you've left it open to many great possibilities. If you continue exactly as you are then this will be good no matter what you decide to do story wise.

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy13 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Doll_size_girl wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:10 am
It's not finished yet though, I honestly hope this continues because ending here would feel like ending at the prologue. Great content thus far, hope it continues. I know these things take time, but hopefully you are still working on this occasionally. I like the tone and the direction, you've left it open to many great possibilities. If you continue exactly as you are then this will be good no matter what you decide to do story wise.
Thank you DSG, I do intend on continuing the story. Lots going on in my offline world, but hoping to get some time to work on the story again this weekend. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:18 am

Hiya Sumguy. Sorry to be a pest, but was wondering if there was a new chapter incoming anytime soon? Thanks in advance :).

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:37 am

Curious about where this rewrite could go as well!

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy13 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:53 am

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:18 am
Hiya Sumguy. Sorry to be a pest, but was wondering if there was a new chapter incoming anytime soon? Thanks in advance :).
Hey Aussie, sorry for the radio silence. I am still working on the back half of this one. Since the modern plague set in I have:
- become unemployed
- gotten the flu (which was super scary for obvious reasons)
- started working on moving from here to back home (still a work in progress so that contributes to the delay in posting)
- marathon played the FF7 Remake (it was awesome IMHO)
- been self-isolating, as all responsible humans should be
- begun questioning my sanity on the regular

So you are not being a pest. I really appreciate the interest and am encouraged by your asking after this story.

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy13 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:56 am

FifteencentiKim wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:37 am
Curious about where this rewrite could go as well!
thanks for your interest Kim. I wish that my writing process wasn't so slow, but then that wouldn't be me... I do intend on continuing this one to completion. Fingers crossed that the next installment will be worth the wait.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:44 pm

OK, Sumguy, sorry to Necro this thread, but I really needed to know if you had plans to continue the story? It got off to such an amazing start!!!

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:51 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:44 pm
OK, Sumguy, sorry to Necro this thread, but I really needed to know if you had plans to continue the story? It got off to such an amazing start!!!
Admittedly I have a bit of writer's block on this one. PM if you would care to help me out with that. Maybe spitballing some ideas will get the creative juices flowing again.
Neat!

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:45 am

DollShrnkr:
"This story is so playful and fun and it's not often you see an SW hinting (VERY obvious hints, by the way) to the guy (or woman) she's interested in how much she wants to be his at doll-size. I love stories with a romantic theme to them and your's is very enjoyable to read. I don't think she's asking for it so much as BEGGING for it".

Dear Sumguy,

As one of those women here at SWB who really, really dreams of becoming some giant's little toy girl, this story truly struck a chord with me. In short, I loved it.

I am not going to press you for the sequel. Having done a little bit of writing, I know how hard it can be to finish or even continue a story unless you are really inspired or motivated (or are at least sure where you want it to go). But I wanted you to know I enjoyed the beginning very much. Thank you!
Kara :kiss:

Axtwyt
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Axtwyt » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:34 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:45 am
DollShrnkr:
"This story is so playful and fun and it's not often you see an SW hinting (VERY obvious hints, by the way) to the guy (or woman) she's interested in how much she wants to be his at doll-size. I love stories with a romantic theme to them and your's is very enjoyable to read. I don't think she's asking for it so much as BEGGING for it".

Dear Sumguy,

As one of those women here at SWB who really, really dreams of becoming some giant's little toy girl, this story truly struck a chord with me. In short, I loved it.

I am not going to press you for the sequel. Having done a little bit of writing, I know how hard it can be to finish or even continue a story unless you are really inspired or motivated (or are at least sure where you want it to go). But I wanted you to know I enjoyed the beginning very much. Thank you!
Hehe, you definitely seem like you’d enjoy being the playful SW.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:31 am

Axtwyt wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:34 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:45 am
DollShrnkr:

Dear Sumguy,

Hehe, you definitely seem like you’d enjoy being the playful SW.
I guess it's no secret to anyone here who has read any of my posts!

When I read the part of the story where Roxanne is sneaking around tiny and naked, I could feel my own breath coming short in my throat and the excitement building within me. The feeling of being tiny and helpless and vulnerable and wondering every moment if you are going to be discovered in this condition...and at that point risking being trapped and picked up and held in a giant hand and played with...wanting it to happen deep down inside but also afraid of it happening because you can never be sure what the giant may do once you are in his power, and you won't be able to do anything at all to stop him, that is if you wanted to...even assuming that you are discovered by the right giant, the one you have been wanting to find you like this...well, it's almost too much to bear and is at the point of overloading your mind, your senses and your whole tiny body!

So it's...uh...it's kind of like that.

Attachments
anv_23_by_davren57_dd4wf8r.png
anv_23_by_davren57_dd4wf8r.png (2.75 MiB) Viewed 19884 times

kongfan08
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by kongfan08 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:28 am

YUMMY :)

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:25 am

Just wanted to reassure all interested that work continues on "She's Asking for It"

Not a ton, but I have written a page or so beyond where everyone has read. You all have been patient, which I appreciate. My muse has been flirting with me more than in 2020 so I have been inclined to write. The problem now is time. I work retail currently and that is always a slog around the Holidays. I have not given up on this story, and for those who are general fans of my work I should have something that will interest you coming out next week. I'll post here when it begins...
Neat!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:16 am

Sumguy14 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:25 am
Just wanted to reassure all interested that work continues on "She's Asking for It"

Not a ton, but I have written a page or so beyond where everyone has read. You all have been patient, which I appreciate. My muse has been flirting with me more than in 2020 so I have been inclined to write. The problem now is time. I work retail currently and that is always a slog around the Holidays. I have not given up on this story, and for those who are general fans of my work I should have something that will interest you coming out next week. I'll post here when it begins...

Hope my suggestions helped to stimulate your muse 🙂

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:02 pm

Just coming to say I hope this is still being worked on :3 I want more for sure, hope you can update soon ^_^

Pequenino
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Pequenino » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:01 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this interesting text with us! Please continue!

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:27 am

Is it possible for me to will another chapter into existence through sheer force of will? Maybe if I wish hard enough, another chapter may appear magically. :3

Tina-Tiny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Tina-Tiny » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:33 pm

Oh...to be tiny and vulnerable...and to be played with and driven wild.........
<3

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:24 am

Doll_size_girl wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:27 am
Is it possible for me to will another chapter into existence through sheer force of will? Maybe if I wish hard enough, another chapter may appear magically. :3
thank you for your kind words and enthusiasm in my work. It means a lot.
Neat!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:43 pm

Sumguy14 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:24 am
Doll_size_girl wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:27 am
thank you for your kind words and enthusiasm in my work. It means a lot.
I thought you and I had a pretty good brain-storm session a while back, about how to progress the story 😉. Like everyone else here, I am almost salivating at the thought of a continuation to this tale!

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:28 pm

More please

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:11 pm

thank you everyone for expressing interest in this story. Thank you everyone who has been waiting patiently for the continuation.

I am going to work on it now that life has gotten to a place where there is more time for such things. Keep your eyes peeled because there is more to come!
Neat!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:34 am

Sumguy14 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:11 pm
thank you everyone for expressing interest in this story. Thank you everyone who has been waiting patiently for the continuation.

I am going to work on it now that life has gotten to a place where there is more time for such things. Keep your eyes peeled because there is more to come!
.....and there was much rejoicing ;)

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:54 pm

Bumping this in the hopes your almost ready to add more :3