This is their world - Chapter 1

The board to share all your fiction
Pequenino
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

This is their world - Chapter 1

Post by Pequenino » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:08 am

Fantastic! Francis is my best friend and a genius, he is responsible for developing an amazing technology in his university labs that allows us to transfer our consciousness to another biological body, created by technology, once there, we have total control of this "avatar " for some hours. Our original body is dormant, as if in a comatose state, until we return to it at the end of that time. This invention makes infinite possibilities possible.

However, it is not known to his teachers that he took advantage of these resources to put into practice the realization of his most intense fetish... shrinking and coming under the control of a male, a guy who would naturally have power over him. In our most intimate conversations and spills over wine in the past, Francis had confided in me this fetish of his called: microphilia. I found it funny, curious and why not say it, even childish... but he is about to make this fantasy come true, right in front of me!

The plan he designed almost to perfection (almost), is basically the following: Francis managed to develop two bio/technological mini human bodies, demanding favors here and there from other researchers and genetic engineers from other universities around the world. The material used for cell growth came from female donors, which limited the bodies to being only female, due to the donors' double x-chromosomes. These bio-technobodies naturally have no life, but now everything will change...

What are we going to do now? We'll lay down on cots here on his lab floor, put on the mind transfer helmets and fall asleep, then wake up in our female avatars he conveniently left on his desk in his home office, where his adventure has just begun. .
And why do I go with you if I don't have this fetish, if I'm not gay, nor do I have the desire to shrink... Folks, this is a unique opportunity to witness the beginning of a revolutionary technology, with hundreds of applications... My arrangement is to go together to stay only at the beginning and before he actually puts his fantasy into practice, I return to my body here at the university and take care of his original body until his return hours later. My curiosity doesn't allow me to give up this experience for at least a few minutes.

We lay down, put on our helmets, I lost consciousness immediately and then opened my eyes in a totally different place... Francis' home office... I've been here many times before, but now despite it being the same place, to my eyes this is an impressive environment, in fact everything around it is... impressive... my body is no longer my body... I'm a woman now, I have breasts... other parts of a woman, but it works perfectly , it's like it's always been mine. I became a beautiful busty blonde...2cm tall on another planet...it's like this is no longer the world I've known for 25 years. Francis took me out of my initial shock...
Richard, are you okay? It's all right? You are weird. - said Francis

Am I weird? Francis... man, what a fantastic thing! You got it! Your technology works, these bodies work! By the way, congratulations, you are a very hot brunette! (Francis laughed at my joke) And I, I'm a blonde that I met on the street, I would definitely flirt!

Well, Richard, as we agreed, enjoy your time here a little bit, we have an hour before the first guy gets here at home. Before that happens, you go back to your body, take care of mine and in 12 hours I return having had the most wonderful experience of my life!

Of course, Francis! Let me just walk around your table a little bit before I go back... How cool!
Francis' table looked like the set of some science fiction movie, in fact, I was right now starring in a science fiction story! As he watched every occasional object here and there, he couldn't help but think of them as the monilitic structures of ancient civilizations... pens, paperweight, pencil holder...his own laptop looked like a starship. As I marveled at every detail, Francis went to find a tiny piece of mirror that he purposely left around so that he could admire himself, admire his mestizo too... Yes, he managed to dress these two bodies with micro-provocative dresses, very not very comfortable by the way, besides something that under them seems to be a kind of lingerie ..

Around the table we're at, everything looks much more alien. Furniture that used to be completely familiar to me and even large for a relatively small room, such as the armchair, cupboards and shelves, now appear as structures that most resemble mountains, gorges and plateaus...
I decided to go back to Francis's side and before leaving I asked about this "guy" he was expecting to arrive in an hour
Francis laughing said: "Dude"? You mean, guys, right? In these weeks, I got in touch with two guys on the internet who were on microphilia sites and who were straight (after all, we couldn't produce a male body). I spent some time trying to get to know each one of them, investigating their lives, to avoid greater dangers and surprises... one is married, very happily married, an exemplary employee, but he has this fantasy of having a mini woman to dominate and the other is separated and lives with his son already in college near here. He is a loving father. They were the only two who showed interest in "playing" with a shrunken woman and who I thought were good people.

So I asked: but do these guys know you're not a woman? What is in that female body momentarily? I'm leaving now, but you at this size are very vulnerable to anything they decide to do... aren't you afraid?
No, Richard, I didn't tell you, it's part of the fantasy... it's important that they believe I'm a shrunken woman, that I'm here to satisfy their desires. I want to enjoy seeing the glow of power in their eyes of being able to do whatever they want with me... and if they go too far, this beacon of mine here on my wrist, in the form of a bracelet will be activated by me and you there in the lab. back before twelve o'clock.

When Francis said that, I noticed the flare bracelet on his wrist, what a great guy! If he is in any danger I will be notified and then in his lab, I do the procedure immediately to bring him back, but how do I get back to the lab myself now and to my real body? I was so excited to fall head over heels into this story, I forgot to ask it before.
Francis warned me that I also had a bracelet, but that by typing in a code, it allowed my consciousness to return to the lab. Really, it was on my wrist and I hadn't noticed it until then. It is discreet and has a digital panel. So I asked what the code was when...BOOMM!!!

Francis, what the hell was that? Startled I asked - never before had I heard such a loud crash, it felt like a mountain had been blown up close to us.

Richard... - Francis replied intrigued, but also excited - I think someone came into the house, I left the door open for Jadison to enter, but he wasn't supposed to have arrived now, there's still 50 minutes to the time we agreed. ..
Jadison? Who the hell is Jadison? Of course... that was the name of the married guy my friend booked for his first real experience with microphilia. BOOM..., BOOM..., BOOM..., BOOM... Every step this guy took across the living room towards Francis's office emitted vibrations that went through our little bodies, I looked at Francis that despite the real fear, it also conveyed a lot of excitement. He looks at me and says:

Richard, go away! When the 12 hours are up or if I send an emergency signal, you bring me back to the lab!
I replied - But what do you mean? Didn't you say we still had 50 minutes until he arrived? (Francis made an astonished face, he didn't expect that either, because the guy arrived much earlier than agreed) Ok, but what's the code to go back?? BOOM..., BOOM..., BOOM...
The volume of these explosions intensified - as if it were possible, after all it felt like the planet was being torn in half - And the guy walked into the office, the door in front of our desk was opened and a totally unknown man entered. My goodness!! I urinated in fear. Francis said yelled to myself standing by my side, after all... BOOM..., BOOM... the explosions didn't allow us to hear even our thoughts!

Richard, run! Go away!!

I ran as far as I could behind the fir laptop that was on top of our mountain, I mean: table. But when I got behind him I remembered that Francis hadn't told me the code to get back into my body!! - Francis! What's the code? - I yelled. But I couldn't hear my own voice myself because of the guy's footsteps.

From behind the laptop I could see everything. Francis stood in the center of his worktable transfixed with amazement and excitement. The guy in moments - impressive speed for something so heavy and huge - he looked around as if searching for something and soon arrived in front of the table.

The image of my friend in relation to this guy was one of the most impressive things I've ever seen in my life, Francis practically disappeared compared to the giant who just stood there... Yes... a giant! You could only watch him from the tops of his thighs, Francis bent his neck up…dazzled. You could see in front of him the guy's dress pants fly, which seemed to hold a considerable volume inside, his belt and buckle - which was twice as tall as each of us, his button-down dress shirt that stretched for a long time. hundreds of meters (for us), the last button was open, where you could see that he had a very hairy chest, a wide and strong jaw and neck, and the face of the giant, very masculine, with a stubble of beard... yes, I couldn't call it "dude" anymore, it was a "god", a kind of titan creature...

The giant opened his mouth and said, "CAMILLE??? ARE YOU HERE?"

Camille? It must be the name Francis came up with for his "character" to interact with this monster... Monster, no, this guy - I need to make my brain understand that that gigantic creature in front of us is another guy like us...

Francis called after him: "Jadison, I'm here! In front of you here on the table at the table!" - Her female voice in this new body, sounded shy and pathetic, visibly was not enough to reach the height to the ears of the giant in front of her. The guy looked once more at the table looking for Francis, but it looked like he wasn't quite sure she could be there. The impression I had was that deep down, this guy thought this was all a big joke on him, some kind of trick or joke, that it wasn't really possible to have a mini woman in there somewhere.

"Oh FUCK!!!" But at that moment, looking almost inadvertently back at the table, the guy stopped and looked really impressed. He was really impressed, it was visible. With the mouth open, almost with the jaw dropping. Francis looked back and yelled again at me:

Richard! Go away! Here everything is fine!! Anything I'll let you know with a sign on the bracelet! He and I will interact without any direct physical contact, I arranged this with him before! The password is...

At that moment a shadow fell over my friend, it was the giant's hand completely covering Francis. At that time I could still hear her scream of fright. Manly fingers, the thickness of redwood trees began to gather around my friend and he yelled at the guy, "Jadilson, no! We agreed that you wouldn't try to hold my hand like that! It's to flatten it on the table and let it go to climb by myself!". But it didn't seem like the giant could hear him or even give a shit.

Tags:

Pequenino
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

This is their world - Chapter 2

Post by Pequenino » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:05 pm

This is their world chapter 2

"There are three stages in scientific discovery. First, people deny that it is true, then they deny that it is important; finaly, they credit the wrong person"

To be here now, Francis had to make an immense number of concessions to his superiors in the lab. Basically it's as if your search isn't exactly yours, but the state. However, I doubt that this is an obstacle for him, or even a regret, especially now that he is "literally" in the hands of his biggest dream come true...

Despite hearing my friend's screams as the giant's huge fingers (or tree trunks?) closed around him and he, as well as his voice, practically disappeared in his clenched fist. I can't believe he was somehow enjoying himself.

From behind the lap top of the office desk, I can see the guy, standing there in front of our desk, taking his hand where my friend has completely disappeared, hundreds of feet up to his face. His expression is one of wonder and curiosity. When I open my hand, I can with some difficulty hear my friend's voice shouting at him to put it back on the table, because it wasn't in the arrangement to be taken by force by the giant's hand.

The sight is impressive, this Jadison guy held the palm of his hand open like a powerful platform so Francis could stand, but I can barely see or hear him from where he is. Hundreds of feet below this scene I couldn't help but notice that the other huge hand, almost unconsciously, goes over the fabric of his dress pants and tries to adjust the beginnings of what appears to be a sizable hard-on. The guy is excited to have her in his hands! That's crazy, I didn't believe that Francis' fantasy really works on both sides of the coin... the guy is really enjoying seeing this "woman" miniatured there...

For the second time since this titan walked into Francis' home office here he opened his mouth and spoke, still as if he didn't believe what he actually had in his hands.
"SO, YOU'RE CAMILLE? THE CAMILLE WE'VE BEEN TALKING TO THESE WEEKS ON THE INTERNET??" - I believe by the sounds I tried to identify from below that Francis answered affirmatively to the guy, but still asking him to carefully place it on the table again, that he was afraid of the height, but the giant continued:

"FUCK! I WASN'T BELIEVING YOU COULD ACTUALLY SHRINK BACK FOR REAL. WELL, DAMN IT, MAYBE YOU'RE TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT TO ME, THAT SCIENTIFC BULLSHIT YOU NERDS LIKE TO BRAG ABOUT, BUT... THE IMPORTANT THING TO ME IS THAT THIS MADNESS YOU SAID COULD HAPPEN WAS TRUE!" - the hand that used to squeeze a big erection (big? the impression I get here from where I'm hiding is that he put an entire school bus inside his pants) now rose at a speed almost impossible to keep up with my tiny eyes and went with a finger stretched towards Francis.

Francis must have been startled when suddenly in his field of vision the other hand of the guy holding him appeared. I imagine it must be something impressive, after all each finger alone is almost as wide as we have height in these female bodies. When my friend sees the approach of the finger, he starts jumping and yelling at the guy:

"Hey Jadison! Calm down, I'm not ready for this kind of contact yet, put me back on the table and let me get a little used to you..." - The giant continues the advance with his finger towards in the palm of his other hand, not hearing what Francis shouted or just not giving a shit. Once again the whole room vibrated with the sound of his voice:

" YOU ARE A VERY NAUGHTY GIRL! JUST SEEING MY FINGER HAS GOT ALL EXCITED! CALM DOWN WOMAN! IF YOU'RE HAPPY TO SEE THAT FINGER, IMAGINE WHAT MY MINI BITCH WILL DO WITH WHAT I HAVE DOWN HERE STORED FOR YOU! !! MY WIFE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE, SHE SAYS I HURT HER, BUT YOU I'M SURE YOU WILL LOVE AND HAVE FUN HORRORS FOR WHAT I REMEMBER OF OUR CONVERSATIONS ON THE WEB!!"

The guy's finger started touching Francis, who seems to be thrashing around in discomfort - "For Jadison, it's hurting me! You're about to break my ribs!" - But the guy didn't stop, quite the contrary, he continued squeezing every part of his body while Francis screamed in pain especially when he seemed to grab my friend's six with his two fingers in the shape of pincers, the scream in my point of view it seemed that it could be heard in another municipality...

"NAUGHTY! YOU'RE CRAZY WITH MY TOUCH! LOOK IT UP!!! IT SEEMS YOU'RE DAMPY WITH PLEASURE! CAMILLE YOU CAN'T FIND OUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME TOO!" - From what I could see what really happened was that Francis urinated in pain and despair and the guy concluded that it was too little for him, as my friend's excitement. When I look down to the height of the table surface I could see that the volume in his pants was even greater, as if that was possible and a precome mark was forming on the head of his cock behind the fabric of his pants. "LOOK JUST YOU YOU BITCH, YOU WERE ALL WET, LET'S TAKE OFF THIS DRESS, I WANT TO SEE YOUR ENTIRE BODY NAKED..." - francis shouted at him to stop, to let himself take off the dress, it seems that the asshole noticed at least that.

"AH! THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND CAMILLE! YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE OFF YOUR DRESS, I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU TALK, YOU'RE TOO SMALL, YOU WANT TO MAKE ME A STRIP TEASE, huh? !!"

So is that it, the guy can't hear Francis' voice, because we're so small, but on the other hand, this idiot never made the slightest effort to really try to communicate, he could have brought his hand holding my friend up to his ear... Something in me told me that actually, what happens there is that he gave a damn what Francis...or "Camille" would have to say, what he really wants is have fun. My friend removes her dress, bra and panties and stands still in the Titan's palm.

"CAMILLE! YOU BITCH! YOU REALLY LIKE PLEASING A MAN. IF I'D KNOWN YOU BEFORE, I WOULD HAVE MARRIED TO YOU, NOT TO THE UNBEATABLE AND GRUMPY WOMAN I KEEP AT HOME. LOOK JUST HOW YOU LEFT ME!!! " - Jadison lowers the palm of the hand that supports Francis like a platform almost to the height of the table, right in front of the volume in his pants, at that time I could see that Francis for the first time since this idiot arrived, was calmer and more excited. The giant flicks Francis' clothes and pushes them out of his palm, they land on the table below, his bra falling with the force of his fingers almost on top of me here where I hide behind the laptop. jadison doesn't even stop to see it, he's not interested. His attention is full on "Camille".

"LET'S FINALLY GO TO CAMILLE'S MATTER, TO WHAT I REALLY COME TO DO HERE, BUT LET'S GO ELSEWHERE IN THE HOUSE, NOT THAT I DON'T TRUST YOU... ACTUALLY WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AND DON'T TRUST. AGAINST ME, FOR MY WIFE TO MAKE MORE MONEY OF MY IN A COURT. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU PUT HIDDEN CAMERAS HERE, FOR EXAMPLE, ON THIS LAPTOP..." - Jadison suddenly, if I'm prepared, reaches out and lowers the laptop monitor that I was up and which I use to hide, I only had a minimum amount of time to hide by crouching down.

Lucky for me he didn't notice that behind the computer there was another mini woman hiding, who knows what he could do... maybe enjoy... maybe feel betrayed and spied on. Then he with Francis in his hand now in his cupped palm, leaves like a bolt from the office where we are! BOMM...BOOM...BOOM...

As the giant wears off, Francis looks at the laptop in my direction and yells from above the hand that carries it to me: "Richard! Calm down! I'll be right back! When Jadison leaves I'll send you back to the laboratory!" - Of course Jadison didn't hear that.
My God! Where does he go with him in his hands??? I'm stuck here at the table, with less room now to hide well, and my friend is literally in the hands of a man foreign to us, rather crude, paranoid about his wife, and suspicious. And I can only wait for him to come back with Francis so I can get out of here...
Last edited by Pequenino on Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pequenino
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

This is their world - Chapter 3

Post by Pequenino » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:55 pm

This is their world part 3

My friend is literally gone in the hands of a guy he barely knows and I'm left alone here at his desk in his office, waiting for him to come back so we can get out of this situation. Where did the giant take "Camille"? Now that I'm alone, I can take a better look at everything around me and imagine myself even more in an alien environment... I wonder what would happen if I needed to get off this table, how to get down for the ground? Maybe through the laptop's power cord?? Yes!

Upon closer inspection, I could see that the cable is thick enough to slide down it without much effort...besides the height and distance to the ground for me, of course. But what would I go to the ground for? Do I unconsciously want to follow the two of them to see the "play" between them? Did I finally find out what my fetish is? Am I a voyeur? You know what, I'm not going to be passively up here waiting for them to come back, after all this could take hours... after all, this Jadison guy arrived an hour before Francis was scheduled, maybe to have more time with the "little woman" in his hands. I go after them, in my size the giant can't see me and isn't even waiting to find another little woman on the floor spying on their actions.

Aside from the butterflies in my stomach, after all I'm descending a huge cable at the height of a 10-story building, going down wasn't that bad, I imagine the effort I'll have to make to get back, but curiosity is greater than laziness. Once on the ground, things took on an even more impactful proportion! Everything is monumental...the furniture is like geographic accidents...the distances between everything seem monumental...But if I want to find those two, I have to take the first step and take advantage of the fact that it's still quite clear, it's still daytime and I can see everything perfectly (but I can also be seen more easily...) At that moment something unbelievable happened..

It seemed to me that a meteor had passed through the open window of Francis' home office... the impact of the huge object was so violent that even at a considerable distance from me, the displacement of air threw me far from where I was and I saw myself falling and hitting his head, consequently losing consciousness for a brief moment, I think.

I get up painfully and when I realize again the scene around me I find out what hit the room I'm in: a soccer ball!!
My God! A soccer ball! But the size of an airship! From a Zepellin balloon!!! No Richard...she is exactly the size she should be, I have to understand that. The ball is blue and red, my curiosity initially compelled me to go to it and touch the structure, but before I could start the journey to it I was surprised by something I didn't think would happen, I didn't know because I'm an idiot, of course !

My God! Through the open window a young man enters our room, first one leg, then another, and now he is standing inside. What do I do, I freeze with fear, start looking around for somewhere to hide (maybe behind the armchair leg, or under a big bookcase...) Lucky for me the guy seems more interested in find something, of course, your ball! Wherever there is a ball, there is a man or a boy who threw it.

He wears navy blue nylon shorts, sneakers and a team shirt, plus an upturned cap. The boy looks nervous and he should be, because even though the ball didn't fall into my friend's house on purpose, what he's doing is a crime, an invasion. I start to move as slowly as possible back under the desk in the office as he seems to look for his ball. He finds her easily and goes towards him, towards me. BOOM..., BOOM..., BOOM... Again that earthquake sensation, but now that I'm on the ground, doubled! I try to move as discreetly as possible so as not to draw so much attention, with the advantage of being 3 centimeters tall at the most, I think, and my dress being the color of the fibers of the rug that covers the entire office.

I manage at first to hide behind one leg on the table. His guy squats down and with one hand he manages to hold that huge object that is the soccer ball and now that he has one knee on the floor I notice how strong and thick his thighs are. From where I am I'm surprised how something so gigantic and heavy can be so fast. But it seems that my own delicate movement seems to have caught his attention, he quickly turns towards me, but I manage to hide. He gets up with the ball in his hands and walks towards me looking at the floor, I start to shake with fear, I look to the side and see that maybe, if I run really fast, I can get under the bookcase, that it's heavy and deep, this giant couldn't reach me with his hand under it, much less push.

but suddenly his attention is diverted elsewhere, he stops right in front of the table I'm hiding in, but he doesn't bend down to look at the floor. I hear some noises, which tell me he's curiously fiddling with objects on the table. Right now his sneakers get very close to where I'm hiding. Incredible! For me this shoe is the size of a passenger boat and I believe that only its sole is taller than me. At that moment I see him laughing, his laugh echoes throughout the office, it's a good laugh to hear, a little childish, but to my ears it has the force of fireworks explosions.

I try to walk around the foot of the table where I'm hiding to try to see why he's laughing, and when I can find out why... he's analyzing the little dollhouse mirror Francis brought for us to see and get ready (small for he, our size for us now) in one hand and in the other between the tweezers of his fingers he brings up to her eyes the "Camille" dress that Jadison made her take off minutes before...

I don't live in the neighborhood, I don't know if this guy knows Francis or not. But apparently he found it ridiculous in his neighbor's office to have "doll toys". What the hell! In fact, he wasn't even supposed to have entered here without the owner of the house's consent. The laugh lasts a little longer, the guy finds "Camile's lingerie", the dress, her shoes... all too tiny in his hands, so much so that one of the shoes falls from his toes on the floor very close to where I am and that it seems he didn't even notice.

I take the opportunity to mentally prepare myself to head towards the bookcase when a crash like an entire building collapses due to an implosion. My God! The boy again crouched down and dropped one knee to the ground and started looking for something, most likely "Camille's" high heels. And the shoe is 4 meters from where I'm hiding, I despair and run as fast as I can to the gap between the bookcase and the floor. Look, running in high heels is really hard, but the adrenaline and survival style speak volumes.
The giant seems to have noticed me and says: "Hey! Hey! What the hell is this!!!"

I don't stop to look back, on adrenaline I run even faster and reach the bottom of the bookcase. I know that something as small as I was only able to do this because of the element of surprise, the giant would catch me with his hand if he wasn't in shock to see a little three-centimeter woman run from behind the leg of a table in a strange house.

He gets up and goes towards the piece of furniture where I hid underneath by the wall. BOOM...BOOM...in just two steps he catches up to where I am and crouches again, this time leaning his face close to the ground to look tenderly underneath.
His huge face appears in my field of vision, my hope is that the darkness where I am will help me not to be seen by him.

His face looks like that of a man in his twenties at most, my heart feels like it's beating so fast it's going to jump out of my mouth. I crouch down and try to get even smaller for him to see, the little light that comes in here helps. The guy squints his eyes to try to see better but it seems he can't see me. He gets up and I feel like the planet is being ripped in half...but it's not the planet, it's him trying to push the bookcase away from the wall...not much success it seems, but the sounds are terrible to my ears, Thank God Francis decorated this office with an old, heavy cupboard and crammed it full of books! For a moment the noise stops and the giant remains standing still, I can only see from where I am his huge white sneakers. Maybe he's thinking... And that's not good... Imagine, the biggest and most powerful predator on Earth just for its size and speed and still strategizing...

He again crouches down and puts his face on the floor to try to look under the piece of furniture I'm on. Will this guy never leave? I so wanted jadison to walk through that door and make him run. Surely he could, the other giant is much more mature, stronger and bigger than this ball player.

The boy again can't see me in the remnants of where I am, but then tries to run his hand down here. My heart starts to explode in my chest again. But lucky for me, the gap I'm in is too small and too low for your arm to slip through. He gives up and again gets to his feet. A few infinite seconds pass... And he walks away from the closet, it seems he understands that the best thing to do is to get his ball and leave through the window where he entered. But to my bad luck he doesn't pick up the ball he left on the table, but instead lifts the laptop monitor and turns it on. What does he want?

From where I'm hiding I can see he picked something up again from the table and brought it close to his eyes, he went back to analyzing "Camille's" clothes!!! That won't do... And when I thought I've seen it all...I see he's brought the dress up to his nose and sniffed it, I immediately see him readjusting something in front of his navy blue shorts. What a nightmare that never ends!

As he does, someone shouts for him from outside: "Thiago, where are you, man? We're waiting for you and the ball to continue the game!" The giant then seems to give up what he was going to try to find in the laptop, closes it again, takes the ball and swings a leg through the window. Not before I stop and look again at the closet where I'm hiding underneath. Soon after, he finally leaves.
But what was that? How does Francis leave the office window open? As this guy enters the house here without ringing the bell or waiting for the owner to return... What would happen if this huge stranger found me? This game of Francis is very dangerous, why did I let my curiosity put me in this situation? BOOM... BOOM... BOOM... Dammit! Is he coming back? Not! It's from here inside the house, Jadison is probably coming back with my friend! Finally this will end.

Jadison enters the office carrying something in his open palm, somehow he seems to be trying to be careful, careful in his way of acting of course. I can see his boots, they look like the worn boots of a man of rough work. Each one the size of a family home. He reaches out and lets something slide from his hand on the table, I hear a distant sound, which must be my friend's body I think. He then, still standing in front of the table, says:

"CAMILLE IT WAS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT COULD BE! YOU'RE A DAMN DEVIL! WHAT YOU WANTED TO KILL ME FOR SO MUCH?! NOW I HAVE TO GO, BEFORE MY WIFE FIGHTS ME BECAUSE OF MY DELAY. BUT I WILL MATCH YOU ON THE INTERNET TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN, I LIKED THIS SHRINKAGE DEAL. WHEN YOU GO BACK TO YOUR NORMAL SIZE, PLEASE CONTACT ME." - but I couldn't see or hear my friend's voice, most likely because of the height, the distance. Maybe not Jadison either. The giant turns his back and leaves. I run towards the table to finally find Francis, it's going to be a long, slow climb.

(SHORTLY WE WILL HAVE A CHAPTER OF THEIR OWN RELATIONSHIP WITH "CAMILLE" NASM'AOS DE JADISON... WAIT)

Visitem se quiserem minha pagina no INSTAGRAM - @GiantSizeBrasil

Pequenino
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: This is their world - Chapter 4

Post by Pequenino » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:32 pm

This is their world - chapter 4

The climb up the power cable from Francis' computer took infinitely longer than the other way around, of course. It seemed to me that it took me nearly half an hour to reach the desk in the office. As soon as I arrived I kept screaming for my friend. I didn't get an answer from the floor, but I figured it was because of the enormous distance for us from the floor to the top of the table. When I finally got to the top I discovered the real reason for not having had an answer from him.

Francis (or Camille) was lying in the middle of the table in a strange position, it looked like he had been run over by a truck and there he was dead. I ran to him and could see that his heart was beating. My friend was there, disheveled, covered in saliva from head to toe, the makeup I saw applying on his face in front of the mirror was all melted into his skin and red marks were visible all over his body. I shouted for him as he was slowly regaining consciousness.

"Richard, I'm glad you're alright, you stayed hidden, right?!" - My friend started to get up with difficulty alone and stopped to look around him - "I'm sorry I made you go through this. I saw that you were very scared, I'm sorry" - Francis was walking towards the mirror and on the way was picking up the clothes from her "Camille" figure, her shoes, panties, bra...dress... I decided to say it all at once.

- Francis, for God's sake! What was that? How do you put yourself in such danger? You didn't know that guy well what if he had killed you? In fact, it almost killed you. What if he had carried you out of here, kidnapped you??? - Francis laughing replied:
"Calm down Richard! Jadison is a married man, by the way, very afraid of displeasing his wife and having more hell at home. That was one of the reasons I chose him for the experience here with me. I knew he wouldn't get me out of here because he wouldn't want to leave his wife or show up at home with evidence against him!!" - Francis at this point notices that his left shoe is badly wrinkled and that the mirror he was in before was lying on the floor and elsewhere on the table - ""What have you been doing here while you were with him in my room? " - At that time I started screaming

- What was I doing, Francis? You crazy! I stayed here alone! You were kidnapped somewhere else and I got desperate here, just tell me what the password is for me to leave before the other "weird guy" you contacted gets here!!! You irresponsibly left your window open and a soccer ball fell in here, a young guy then came in to get it without ringing the doorbell first!!! He broke into your office and almost found me!!! He found his "Camille" stuff here on the table and narrowly missed opening the Laptop. I want to leave right now! - Richard upon hearing this finally showed some concern.

"Richard, did he open the Laptop and see what was inside?"

"Fuck the Francis Laptop! What's in it? I want to leave before they comes back"

"Calm down Richard, I was filming everything with the Laptop camera, it was for our/my security, I didn't think Jadison would close the monitor or carry me out of this room. I don't know who this guy is who came in here, no imageinei that something like this could happen, forgive me. But now I need to tell you something... My bracelet, I lost my bracelet inside Jadison's penis... Without it I can't go back to my original body even if you do, so let's go to plan B, you come back now, wait for the end of twelve hours and look for my neighbor Paul next door, I left a spare bracelet with him at his house..." - At that time I got scared.
"What do you mean, I lost my bracelet too!" - Yes, during the descent of the cable, or when I ran from that Thiago guy, he must have slipped off my wrist. - Richard made a strange face, this is not good.

"Francis, it's no use giving the password, which happened to be: "Ramona", without you having the bracelet... She wants to use the microphone circuits that would reconnect you with her original body. (At that time I started screaming with him several curses) it won't be possible to go back now, and without you coming back, I won't go back either, but since I have this plan B, Paul will help us."
"Who the hell is this Paul, Francis! How is he going to help us?" - I yelled again.

"Calm down, Richard, Paul is the neighbor as I said, he's a kind, polite guy, he works with design...photography...or a teacher of some kind, I don't know." - I yelled at him: "What do you know? You don't know him either, you crazy???"
"Are you an idiot, Francis? How is he going to help us, he barely knows you and won't recognize you in this 'Camille' form. We're very screwed..."

"Calm down, Richard. Once he left the house and went to put the trash in the street, he left the door open and I went in quickly and put a mental transport bracelet under a chair by the door, as a contingency in case I lost mine or something like that, then just go there, go under the door and get it. I've been following Paul and I see he's a messy, messy house. His house has never seen a real broom! There's garbage everywhere on the floor. , typical geek single man house"

At that point I realized that for Francis it was all very cool, a great adventure. Francis was always a very smart guy, but not sociable and a bit weird. Being gay and not out didn't help much either, he was afraid of everything and everyone, so being that tiny size and being a "woman" was a way to live that fear, but being able to interact with all the guys he always fantasized about. .
"Richard, if you want to go get the bracelet and go back to your body, the time is now, I won't take you there, because Joseph should be here any minute..."

My God! Truth! There's yet another giant to come... That single father he said would be the last of the day. I'm not staying here to go through this all over again! I ran towards the Laptop cable to get down to the ground and get that damn bracelet and end this hell. Francis, already dressed, runs with me, he says that for this "Meeting" he needs to be on the ground too. We lower the power cord and once again on the ground I talk to him:

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me? You don't really know this Joseph, he could be dangerous. Jadison could have killed you."

"Richard, this new guy won't even see me! Joseph is a taxi driver I met and who is imagining he's going to meet "Camille" here, I asked him when he arrived, to take the house key from under the door mat and go in and wait for me to arrive , I put several clue messages in various places in the house for him to read, each one leads to another clue and left a lot of beer in the fridge. My fantasy is to see him in all his glory walking around the house, drinking, looking for new clues as I watch it all. off the safe floor! Once you've had enough and sit on the couch to relax, I'm going to explore his body without him noticing me! Camille will never come....and he's gone!"

Francis is crazy! This Joseph guy is going to be really pissed when he sees that "Camille" made an appointment and didn't keep his word of a date... Well, that's his problem now, mine is to go into this "messy neighbor's house" and find the bracelet for go back to my body and in 8 hours I bring it back. I said goodbye to him, asked him to be careful and ran towards his door, it took me almost ten minutes to get out of the house, I went through the door underneath, which luckily allows for a tight space, but enough for us to cross through. Once outside your house, I noticed the common hallway to your neighbor's house...

Once out here I understand even better how small we are in this world. It's like we no longer belong on the planet. And if by any chance this "Thiago" is hanging around here? What would happen if he found me here? At that time I feel a shiver of fear, if he happened to see me now, what would become of me? This world is theirs...

BOOM.... BOOM, BOOOM, BOOOOM.... Oh no! Not again! Looking at the source of these explosions, I could see a black man slamming his car door, coming from a taxi parked in front of the house. If I had left there 1 minute later I would definitely have been in front of him when he arrived and I would have been seen for sure. BOOM..., BOOM... The man crouched in front of the door, I immediately hid behind a nearby potted plant. Once crouched down I could see how powerful his thighs were, he wore sneakers that could crush me, me and 10 "women" just like me without even realizing it. He got up, put the key in the lock (the same key Jadison had used before and must have replaced it when he left) and immediately went into the house.
BOOM...BOOM...BOOM...Or rather, at Francis' house. It's crazy, how does he put himself in this danger? What the hell fetish is this that provokes this desire to flirt with risk, the chance for everything to go wrong?

Well, what will happen to him and this taxi driver, as well as what happened between him and the married mechanic who came before he will tell me after this is all over, having coffee at our favorite coffee shop, I have faith. Run as far as possible to Paul's door, even with those high heels, it's still better than putting your foot down. For "normal" sized people it may seem like the floor is clean, but at this 3cm size, you could see that's not true, it's like the whole surface out here is covered in a layer of dust. I started sneezing, apparently this female "body" is also just as allergic as my real one. I arrive at the neighbor's door and go through it.

Once again I find myself face to face with an alien scenario! At first it's a normal straight-man house. Messy and messy. But really this guy is very inattentive with cleaning, the lack that a woman makes in his life, I thought... But what a sexist thought of mine !!! Let him learn to take care of his house properly, my problem is to find that chair and get the bracelet, really this floor has never seen a broom! BOOM... BOOM... BOOM... oh no... coming from what appears to be the kitchen I see him, Paul, with glasses (with very thick lenses by chance, how much myopia does this guy have?) underwear red boxers and what appears to be a bath towel in his hands… I ran to a pair of boots that were lying in front of the door. He crossed the room without seeing me and went into the house. Then I heard the noise of the shower being turned on.

Seeing this nerd standing up, six or so in his early thirties, in all his glory, for a moment I thought I understood part of Francis's fetish. He can't be more than average height, but for someone like me now, he's a colossus! His haircut looks like that of the main character in the "Vikings" series. Her white skin contrasts well with her red underwear, her legs, though slim, are shapely. Looking at the volume in his underwear I was embarrassed, but of course it all conveys the feeling of power, strength, virility.

Well, I think that if Francis were here he wouldn't miss the opportunity to go there and see him hiding and take a shower... But I'm not one of those and I just want to leave. At this moment from where I am I can see the bracelet on the floor, near the baseboard of the wall under the huge chair. A sound rings....sounds like a phone? The shower noise suddenly stops and it seems that Paul answers: "HI, BRUCE! HOW ARE YOU? YES, IT'S HERE! MY FRIEND I'M LIKE A CHILD, SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW TOY! "HE" TO WORK, I WANT TO RECEIVE A WOMAN I MEET IN THE APP AND I CANNOT LET HER SEE THE STATE OF MY HOUSE! (sounds of laughter) HE DOESN'T MAKE A NOISE!"

New toy? What doesn't make noise??? At this time looking back I see him, the "toy", is a robotic disk shaped vacuum cleaner, and he's scanning the floor and coming towards me sucking up all the debris in his path, my god!!!

Visit if you want my page on INSTAGRAM - @GiantSizeBrasil

Pequenino
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: This is their world - Chapter 5

Post by Pequenino » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:53 pm

This is their world chapter 5 (Francis "AKA" CAMILLE POINT OF VIEW)

At that moment all my life went through my mind, people report that they go through this precisely when they are under strong stress, when they are in situations of death danger, but not with me! I have never felt more alive in my life!

It seems like my whole life was just a preparation to be here, in this tiny female body, in the hand of this manly guy. He thinks he's in control of the situation, but I'm the one! He doesn't imagine that I'm actually a gay man who fantasizes about this situation. He really believes he has a little woman on his hands, that he has power! But I'm going to have a lot of fun pretending to be this helpless girl in the "paws" of the King Kong gorilla husband and father of the family! At an immense speed (for me) he carries me to my room...
Thankfully there's nothing there that draws much attention, I've always liked to decorate my house in a feminine and romantic style... So he must believe that it's right in "Camille's" house.

When we get to the room-me in his shell-shaped hand-I notice that the door was slammed behind us, he probably did it with his feet. Without waiting, I see myself slipping from his palm, now outstretched in the shape of a plank, and falling on my butt on the piece of furniture I have beside the bed, where my lamp is. Jadison decides to speak:

"CAMILLE, WE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO LOSE, Pity I CAN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU... MY WIFE ALWAYS LOOKS AT MY CELL PHONE... LET'S GO FOR IT: YOU SERVE ME LIKE EVERY WOMAN SHOULD DO!!!"

I'm glad he won't take that damn picture, I don't want the world to know what happens here at home today, knowing he doesn't have much privacy because he's married, that was also one of the reasons I chose him between the two guys I contacted the web and proposed a meeting... I didn't want a true macrophilia fan, I was afraid he wouldn't let me go, as I read in fictional tales on the subject... Jadison unbuttons his shirt and reveals a chest and belly completely covered in hair. Now the sight of him standing in front of me and beside the bed in his pants is worth every difficulty I had to put my experiment into practice! What man!

"YOU BITCH, YOU ARE CRAZY TO PLAY WITH "HIM" HERE, ARE YOU? - at that time he takes the huge volume in his pants - "COME ON! SHOW ME HOW MUCH I MAKE YOU CRAZY, Slut!"

Well, I think I'll have to make use of my provisional female body, no? then I started to touch my private parts, Jadison sat on the bed next to the furniture where I am and without taking her eyes off me, almost drooling with lust, she took off her shoes and then her pants, revealing a very old gray boxer briefs ... I think your wife doesn't care about the state of her husband's underwear. Her sexual member is so hard she manages to lift the elastic of her underwear next to her abdomen.

As a man he is a silly animal! Even though I'm only three centimeters tall, the mere fact of jerking myself in front of you puts this mountain-sized man compared to me, under my control! His eyes seem to glow with lust, with one hand he squeezes his dick, but with the other... With the other he comes at me! We agreed on the web that he wouldn't hold me without my consent!

"No jadison, you've done it once, that's fine, but now it's done, man!" I screamed when I saw the huge fingers coming back to get me... after all, he doesn't really listen to me?"

"CAMILLE YOU ARE A DAMN LITTLE DEVIL, BRING ME HERE TO YOUR ROOM TO PLAY WITH ME..."

You're the one who kidnapped me here, you huge imbecile, I thought. But I didn't say that, of course.

"AND NOW SINCE YOU'VE PLAYED WITH FIRE, YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCOUNT THAT HUGE HOSE, MY BITCH FIRE HOSE!"

This time he held me tighter than the first time, I swear I felt my ribs crack from the force of his thumb and index fingers. I twirled so much but it's not possible, he really can't hear me...

I'm not going "crazy", he really mustn't hear me, I'm screaming to death! My "breasts" ache very tight from those tree trunks he calls fingers, the impression I get is that two giant shovel blades are trying to crush me and when I was already speechless...I'm loose in a forest, I fall lying down. I notice movement on my "floor", most likely "my man" is settling into my bed, leaning against my bedpost.

"MY BITCH, ARE YOU PLAYING "HIDE AND SEEK" NOW? WE HAVE BETTER THING TO DO! I CAN'T WASTE TIME."

Hide and seek? I look around and see that Jadison is so furry, his groin area would be no different, his pubic hair is tall, actually lying here it's like he's in the middle of a field of wheat or black corn. I stand up and look straight at his huge navel, his belly that stretches down to his huge pectoral muscles and finally see his square jaw, his stubble and his macho face looking at me like a pervert.

I would scream at him, once again, all in pain, to ask him not to "catch me anymore", especially in this way, it would be enough for him to come with an open palm, and I would climb aboard, but honestly, I don't believe let him go and listen, he mustn't have listened to anything I said from the beginning. Now standing, his pubic hair reaches my waist, he keeps looking at me intently, but I feel some impatience already forming on his face. Damn! I'm here all bruised, but I can see he has no idea. He finally looks back and I see his huge cock. But what beautiful balls! I love a male bag!!! And his dick is big (even for a person who was going to take care of him of normal size) you can see that a lot of lubricant comes out of the entrance of his head. As I get closer, I feel his organ heat, it's a thick cock, you can't see the veins. At this time I scrape a shadow near me, look back and see that his gigantic hand, with two murderous fingers outstretched, is coming towards me, I can't let him "catch" me again, even more so, so excited, he's going be even more careless. I start running towards his bag like a madman. At least I notice that he stopped inching with his hand and stepped back to put both arms behind his head.

"CAMILLE YOU PERFECT! YOU'RE SO HORNY! YOU'VE GOT ANGER TO PLAY WITH YOUR MALE'S PICK!"

What an idiot, what I don't want is to have one of my breasts crushed again, or risk that asshole breaking one of my ribs. I get to his huge bag as quickly as possible and hug one of his huge balls, how wonderful !!!!

I hug your ball as if it were a huge teddy bear kissing all over the surface, your whole body shuddering with my "love".

"AH! THIS IS VERY GOOD!"

I go to the other giant ball, on the other side climbing up his ballsac, I'm so light that it doesn't hurt him, on the contrary, I see him go even more with pleasure. I do the same thing on the other testicle. Jadison doesn't have a big bag, I mean, not that big in proportion to the size of his cock. But it feels good... Right now I'm on top of his ballsac, he takes the opportunity to drive this male crazy in a way I've always dreamed of doing: I'm on all fours and stick my ass to him swaying, when I kiss and rub his left ball.

"CAMILLE YOU'RE LUCK YOU'RE THIS RIDICULOUS SIZE, OTHERWISE I Swear I'D FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW!"

Ridiculous size? I confess I didn't really enjoy it, but what was I expecting from this guy?

"ANYWAY, YOUR FUNCTION HERE IS TO PLEASE YOUR MAN, COME ON! GET ON MY DICK, SUCKS HIM!"

How funny, how am I going to put a stick in my mouth that is the size of three phone booths for me, but for that I'm already prepared! I've dreamed about it all my life, wow, it's great to have that power, to be "Camille"!

I went up the huge, thick obelisk of meat that is this guy's "member". But I was doing it like a "cute kitten", on all fours and wiggling my ass and giving kisses all the way from her dick to my destination, the monster's head. Ah, Jadison was trembling with lust! I knew he was going to go crazy and he did! I have it in my hands!!

"YOU ARE NOT ANYTHING, MY BITCH, YOU'RE MAKING ME TOO MAD WITH DESIRE! MY WIFE COULDN'T BE LIKE THIS (she pauses and laughs...) I mean, NOT THAT SIZE, BUT LIKE YOU, VERY LOVING AND DEDICATED TO HIS HUSBAND... JANET DOESN'T LIKE BLOWING...

I knew it! This guy had all the "feel" of a man that a woman does not give blowjob or give ass ... He had said that she was very annoying and that she charged him all kinds of nonsense things. That's why I knew my "Camille" persona would please. This guy will do anything I want! You can believe it! I got to the monster's head, the situation here is a little slippery, he lets out a lot of "drool", but he could also... "Camille" was designed to be perfect in everyone's eyes! I started rubbing half of her breasts into the sensitive skin of the glans of his cock as I licked his pissslit and continued to make those faces porn actresses make. Jadison was even with his voice a little hoarse from so much horny!

"I swear to you! YOU'RE LUCKED, WOMAN. IT'S GOOD YOU INVENTED THIS CHILDREN'S SHRINKING FANTASY, CAMILLE! BECAUSE I'D ALREADY BE DRIVING YOU CRAZY! JANET CAN'T HELP IT, SAYS I HURT HER, THAT I DON'T EXPECT HER GETTING OTHERED WITH MY SIZE OR THICKNESS, AND THAT I DON'T WORRY ABOUT HER PLEASURE..."

There are men like that, who do little to worry about the pleasure of their "partner" woman, is that the case with Jadison? After all, is this guy a victim or executioner in this marriage? I would find out very soon...

I can't describe the pleasure he is feeling, as much as you can imagine, but for me, this has been the most wonderful moment of my life! Would this rustic man let me get this close to him if he knew who I really am? I don't feel bad about deceiving you, after all, one way or another, whoever is here on top of your huge cock is not Francis/nerd/scientist.... But what I now see is my real nature: " Camille", that powerful femme fatale, tiny, but of six immense! I redoubled my carissias in the huge animal that was already giving a strong start, I was feeling on top of a mechanical bull.

"OH MY BITCH, IF I COULD NOT LEAVE YOU HERE TODAY, I WOULD TAKE YOU HOME WITH ME IN MY POCKET, IF I WASN'T MARRIED!"

I confess that when he said that I was horny and a little scared... Because he is married, I felt safe to bring him into my house and show me that size, I believed he would not try anything with me, like taking me out of here against my will (after all, if I leave this house, the transfer signal to my original body won't work), but at the same time I wonder if I'd like that... to be able to be Camille much longer and totally lose my control of the situation. .. At that moment without warning his hand appeared above me and again in the shape of a pincer, his two fingers took me from the monster's head where the owner was maddening, and placed me on top of the body of the stick. I barely had time to recover again from the pain of being nearly broken when his hand opened and enveloped me and the dick. I was like a sandwich in the middle, the guy started masturbating with me as a passenger! The friction was almost unbearable, the strength of her hand muscles was impossible to overcome, the heat was infernal, even though she was somehow quite wet from her pre-cum. Otherwise the friction would have torn my skin off, as I was still being skinned alive! Help! I screamed a lot, but if Jadison didn't hear me before, imagine now with her shrill moans!!!

YOU HAVE PLAYED WITH ME ALL THIS TIME! DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW? I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE!"

I went up and down so fast between his cock and his callused hand (after all...I never really asked what he was working on...) that I barely heard what he said, but his voice reverberated through every part of his body, including his dick... What does he mean by "I know who you really are"? Does he know I'm gay? That I'm a man in a female body all this time???

The speed was frantic, even on this roller coaster, I could feel that he had stretched his legs on the bed, that he was all taut, the orgasm was coming, thank goodness, because my brain felt like it was going to explode in my head, my skin was in flames and my bones were on the verge of being disintegrated as his fist closed around his cock and me was even stronger, "Help Richard!!!" (as if he could help me...)

And finally this guy came, I heard his screams, he looked like a huge wolf. It looked like he hadn't come for a year by accident. His hand finally left me, I was there, lying on top of his cock, with my arms and legs limp like jelly, unable to get up...

"GET UP CAMILLE! AFTER I COME I AM VERY SENSITIVE IN MY PENIS! LET'S GO!"

But I could barely stay conscious, let alone get up, it felt like I'd been run over by a train. Wasn't that huge idiot noticing that?

"WELL, IF YOU'RE GOING TO STAY THERE DOING THEATER, I'M NOT GOING TO BE AN AUDIENCE!" - jadison came again with those damn two fingers and took me off his monster, this time there was no resistance, he couldn't even complain with the slightest murmur of pain. Then he placed me on top of his belly, close to his navel and I finally saw where he had ejaculated...

"COME ON, MY BEAUTIFUL BITCH! YOUR DINNER IS SERVED! I CAN'T GET HOME SPERM SLUMP! YOU'VE GOT TO TAKE IT ALL! JANET IS DISGUSTED, I WANT TO SEE YOU SHOWING THAT YOU'RE A PERFECT WOMAN!"

Not! I can't... Besides being totally destroyed, there's a lot of sperm there... But Jadison with his index finger pushed my head into the puddle of "ballsac" milk. I started to despair, it's not possible, I'm going to drown in a horrible way! Stop guy!!! I tried to drink what I could, the taste wasn't quite what I imagined it could be, much less the consistency, sometimes I thought the sperm would clog and solidify in my throat, not my God! I finally managed to do what he wanted... When I knelt down in front of him, Jadison motioned with his eyes to look back... When I looked I saw him holding his dick at my height... his head was full of sperm... It can't be... Please! I started to cry and knelt back towards his face, seeing this hot guy there like a god in front of me, but with my hands in the shape of a supplication I begged him not to make me lick it all over... It was already with her belly aching from so much male milk.

"YOU'RE THANKING ME FOR MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD, CAMILLE... I KNOW, AS I SAID, I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE, AN INSACIBLE HOTTY TIGERS!!!"

Well, he made me lick all his cum off his giant glans. I tried to do it in a sensual way, I want him never to forget the experience, but if in the future he's going to repeat this adventure, he and I will have to talk a lot about him not holding me like that or pushing the situation like he did. His cock eventually got soft, but still too big for me. And looking at him again I saw him looking at his watch, most likely worried about the time to get home...to tell you the truth I almost had my skin peeled off or my spine broken by this guy, but it was a wonderful experience in the end. of everything! I'm dying to take advantage of the second giant that will arrive shortly! This is MY WORLD!

Visit: @GiantSizeBrasil

Pequenino
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

This is their world - Chapter 6

Post by Pequenino » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:01 pm

This is their world chapter 6

When I entered journalism college my desire was to graduate, work at a major news portal and earn a Pulitzer! I didn't think I was going to be in a woman's body, 3 centimeters long and running across the floor (filled with dust) of a gigantic strange guy I've never seen in my life, running away from an automatic vacuum cleaner, to not get sucked and dying in one of the most humiliating ways possible.

I managed to get to the leg of any piece of furniture, the plastic and metal monster - which to me looks like one of those huge vehicles of the Empire in the Star Wars saga. he reorganized his trajectory by identifying the obstacle...thankfully...For a moment I was crouched down, catching my breath, and when I looked up I saw that the vacuum was under the "chair by the front door of the neighbour's house" that Francis told me that the "return bracelet" for our original bodies was on!! It's not possible! And now? What do I do??? My eyes filled with tears, I was desperate and angry at Francis and myself for letting my journalistic curiosity get me into this hell.

I can't approach the device without risking being "suctioned" into it as soon as the sensor identifies me...and all the dust inside it - along with my bracelet - my ticket out of this nightmare - it can only be taken away once the "neighbor" turns it off... But even if he turns off the vacuum soon, how can he access his trash bin without the giant's help? Look... I'm already thinking in a very crazy way... This "Paul" guy isn't a giant... he's a normal man, even a little frail in a way... I'm just a " woman" the size of a Lego doll... Why be afraid of him? I need to get his attention, make contact and ask for help. Only that!

What should I do? If I stay on the ground, I might be seen with some luck, but neither...or worse, I might be stepped on! What if he mistakes me for some insect and also steps on me? This guy crushes bugs? Well, no one normally treats insects on the floor of their house with affection... The noise of the shower stopped... He must be going to dry off and change his clothes. If he stays at home, okay, I buy time to try to get his attention, but if he just gets ready and leaves the house... I'll spend endless hours in this nightmare until he comes back... And it looks like he'll come back with "female company"... no, I don't want more people to see me that way. The best thing is to do what I've seen works... try to make contact from the computer desk, "they" always stop to look at the computer, even when they are about to leave the house. I ran to his computer table that was in the living room of his house. But I got a big surprise, your computer's power cords were behind your desk and the wooden board on the desk was making the power cord sandwiched between the furniture and the wood without much space for it. someone my size pass...

I could hear the footsteps... BOOM...BOOM...BOOM...he's coming into the living room, instinct spoke louder and I hid next to a shoe that was left here under his work table . I don't intend to get in the shoe, with my luck this guy would put his foot down without noticing me and crush me in no time. "Paul" arrived dressed in a shabby gray shirt and yellow bodyboard shorts, dressed in blue slippers. He bent down and picked up the football stadium-sized robotic vacuum cleaner for me like it was nothing. He turned it off and stared at it for a moment as if he had a trophy in his hands. Just as quickly entered, he quickly headed towards the kitchen of his house. There's no time to follow him, other than that it's dangerous to get in his way... And I can't waste time, I need to talk to him before he tries to open the device and throw the dust out, I need the bracelet inside.

Lucky for me he came back right away, he couldn't have cleaned the robot now, thank God. Paul came towards me, the whole floor of the house was shaking like an earthquake... and this guy is neither tall nor strong... then sat down in the chair facing the work table where I'm hiding underneath and by the sounds, started typing the computer... that's my cue!

His huge feet are right there in front of me, it's the first time I've come face to face with something that exudes so much power and in "normal" life I've never stopped to notice it. I approached her big toe, twice as large as I was... The nails were cut, but from my size I could see how irregular this "cut" was, I reached out my hand, in a rare moment of courage, touching his nail... it looked like the surface of a battle tank... further on it was possible to see the hairs of his fingers, some on each one... but with the thickness of electrical power lines proportional to my size ... My fear is to touch his fur and instinctively he kicks me, surely I would not survive the experience. Then I saw another opportunity. Covering the entire chair and reaching the floor, it had a kind of wool "blanket", perhaps for the preservation of the chair, its fibers were thick and big enough for me to climb and without thinking too much (because if you stop to think I would run out of there... most likely running the risk of being eaten by an animal outside or... found by that "Thiago" guy, is he still around here? Just thinking about it made me shiver.

The climb was relatively easy, the whole time I was listening to the noises of Francis' "neighbor" typing... the conversation he's having must be lively... I finally reached the seat of his chair, right between his huge and powerful thighs , yes, for someone thin, he had very thick thighs. And what was my surprise. His groin, His groin volume left little to the imagination beneath the yellow synthetic fabric. A small family of four could live in there and each one have their own room... Despite being straight, there was no way not to admire the power that that organ represented for someone my size. I could make out his testicles and the shape of his cock, with a huge head... maybe like in a trance, just like before when I did it with his toe, I reached over and reached out my hands touching the "head" from above. of yellow fabric.

But how stupid I am! At that very moment while doing this, I felt the heat of the organ behind the

volume of his bodyboard shorts, these synthetic fabrics are really delicate to the touch, and by reflex, he at an unbelievable speed brought his hand to his volume where I was and if itched. I got scared and almost fell backwards, he seems to have scratched the tickle on his cock and liked the stimulation, so much so that he kept his hand over his crotch, squeezing his giant cock and sliding a little in the chair without me being able to predict the movement I was knocked out by his eggs and found myself under his ballsac and the yellow fabric, my legs got stuck and the weight was unpleasant. At that moment I started to hear music coming from his computer and a very characteristic sound... of an excited male. His hand kept squeezing his "animal" above his testicles and the dynamics of his "eggs" was intense, I never imagined that they had their own internal dynamics (perhaps in sperm production) that could be heard...but I did hear with the sound of music from the computer.

With his hand resting on his organ the weight became almost unbearable and I started to beat with both my free fists as much as I could, because from experience in what I saw between "Camille" and Jadison, he had no intention of listening to me, even more from under your bag. My efforts seem to have paid off and when I least expected it, his fingers appeared where he was and easily caught me pulling me out of my predicament.

I can't say he squeezed me, but I was caught firmly, amazing how someone that size wasn't so aggressive in touch, as soon as I came into view under his dick and we met face to face for the first time, Paul did a face of total fright and he let go of me on instinct, this time on top of his bulk in his lap.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???" - making a gesture with the palm of his hand as if he were going to squish me by reflex.

Well, that wasn't the first phase I expected to hear from anyone, if it wasn't in a female body and an inch tall being found under a guy's testicles. Above the volume of his penis I motioned him to calm down with my hands, I also tried to kneel down on the volume where it was, I tried to ask for his mercy.

His face was one of total shock, I totally got to understand him. What happened now was in a "cold" funny way... The huge nerd was looking at me in shock with his glasses and with his mouth open, while a tiny woman tried to balance on his huge cock over his shorts. This lasted for infinite seconds. And the music kept playing there on top of her desk. Until he decided to say:

"I'LL GET YOU NOW OK? YOU ARE ALL RIGHT WITH THIS? I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WERE DOING UNDER MY D probleICK, DON'T TRY TO RUN AWAY"

_ "Don't try to run away?" It's almost funny that, where would I be able to escape from your bulk in your

shorts here? Only if I knew how to fly. His huge hand came towards me with five fingers spread, in the end I lost sight of his face and my entire field of vision was the palm of his hand, his fingers closed around me and for a brief moment I found myself inside a cocoon...Touching its skin I realized that it had the consistency of a rhinoceros (as if I had already touched the skin of a rhinoceros...) and very little light passed between the tiniest slits of its fingers. I thought maybe I made the worst choice, now I'm literally in the hands of a stranger.

Paul opened his fingers and I saw that he was in front of her face, I could almost touch her nose, from my point of view every eye socket of hers was the size of a giant pizza. They were greenish and looked at me with total admiration and excitement. I felt her breath breath all over my body.

_"WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU ENTER MY HOUSE?"

- Hi... "Paul", right? HI, my name is Richar... (Oh my God! How am I going to tell him my name is Richard, if I'm in a woman's body, dressed in a "cabaret whore" outfit?) "My name is "Richard", by Please, I'm friends with your neighbor next door, you need to help me…” He narrowed his eyes, showing that he couldn't hear me.

_ "WOWS! BUT YOUR VOICE IS VERY THIN MY LITTLE DOLL, I COULDN'T HEAR ALMOST ANYTHING YOU WHISPED, EXCEPT THAT YOU'RE MY NEIGHBOR FROM THE HOUSE NEXT DOLL!"

Little doll? Whisper? I screamed as much as I could! Is that in addition to being almost blind (after all these lenses of his glasses are quite thick) Is this guy also deaf? I gestured for him to transport me close to her ear, there I am sure that this "little doll" would make itself heard. But just then his phone rang, startling both of us, with the movement of his body I almost fell out of his hand. He then placed me on top of his desk, in front of his computer. Then he answered the phone and started talking to someone, it seemed to be the "girl" from his Tinder date.

When I looked at the computer I could see that I had a video he was watching, it was young women wiggling their ass for the camera... Oops! What an embarrassing situation… He turned off the cell phone, placed the device on the table away from me, but with the impact of the cell phone's weight I fell back into a sitting position. He laughed at the situation and then stopped playing the video, which was really loud and that way our communication can now happen better...

SORRY, LITTLE LADY, IT WAS ANOTHER LADY LIKE YOU ON THE PHONE, WHO I WOULD BRING HERE AT HOME TODAY, BUT SHE CANCELED THE MEETING TODAY WITH THAT "GUSTOSÃO" HERE, IT SEEMS THAT SHE IS IN PERSONAL PROBLEMS.

Fuck this woman and her problems! Look at me, I'm the one with the problems. I started screaming and gesturing for him to bring his ear to the table to hear me. He sat up there and didn't seem to understand and started to look for something in the drawers of his desk underneath where he was standing.... I confess I was a little scared. Damn Francis who put me in this situation...

From inside a drawer he showed me a huge magnifying glass. Ready! It was just what was needed.

"BE QUIET LITTLE PRINCESS, LET'S JUST SEE YOU BETTER. I WAS A LITTLE LATE, I HEARD YOU SAID YOU WERE MY NEIGHBOR'S, BUT NOW THAT I DON'T HAVE MY MEETING TODAY, LET'S GO WITH MORE CALM"

I tried again to make him understand that I needed to speak close to his ear, but he put the magnifying glass over me, his eyes got even bigger in my view and I felt naked. Then he said:

"I DON'T BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCIES, MY MEETING DID NOT HAPPEN TODAY, I CLEANED THE ENTIRE HOUSE TO RECEIVE MY FUTURE "LITTLE GIRLFRIEND" AND YOU, MY LITTLE BLONDE APPEARS RIGHT BETWEEN MY LEGS, UNDER MY DICK!" He starts to laugh, like this is really funny. I WANT TO KNOW HOW MY NEIGHBOR GET YOU, WHERE HE FOUND YOU... AND YOU RUN AWAY FROM HIS HOUSE TO MINE TO ABUSE ME, huh?"

I finally get him to understand that I need to talk into his ear, he lowers his head and puts his big ear right above me, I shout at him that I need my bracelet that was "sucked" by his vacuum cleaner. He looks up, looks like he understands and stands up. When I got up I saw something I didn't want to see. His huge, hard dick ticking into his yellow bodyboard shorts. He was crazy with me... What the fuck...

"KITTEN, YOU MEAN THAT MY VACUUM CLEANER SUCKED YOUR BRACELET? CALM, I'LL TRY TO FIND IT INSIDE HIS TANK FOR YOU! BUT I'LL NEED IT HERE" - he takes the Magnifying Glass again. Shit no! Take me with you, you might not be able to see the bracelet! I screamed but he didn't hear. He squeezed his erection through his shorts, seeking a more comfortable position for her and left the room.

"DON'T LEAVE HERE, I WILL BE BACK!"

And where would I go, you idiot? BOOM....BOOM, BOOM...he left the room and left me here alone, but damn it, when he comes back, I'll finally have that bracelet and I'm out of here, my consciousness will be transported immediately to my real body . I was even sorry to abandon this body I now inhabit... How strange that is. He returned ten minutes later with something between the fingerprints of his two fingers and placed it on the table beside me.

"HERE MY LITTLE DOLL! IT WAS A LOT OF WORK, I sneezed a lot, BUT I FOUND YOUR LITTLE BANDLEY, I CANNOT HOW YOU GIRLS GET SAD WHEN YOU LOSE SOMETHING YOU WEAR TO GET EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL... BUT HOW THE HELL A LITTLE PRINCESS LIKE YOU EXIST?

Well, at least this "Paul" doesn't treat me like Jadison treated "Camille" in front of me, I went to the bracelet and I got scared... it was all crushed, broken... Maybe by the force or the weight of the Paul. How am I going to get back to normal now???

"DON'T CRY FOR A BRACELET, YOU DON'T HAVE A NAME, MY LITTLE DOLL?" - I yelled, I told him he was a JERK.

"JACK? YOUR NAME IS JACKELINE? COOL...SO JACKELINE, DID YOU RUN OUT OF MY NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE OR DID YOU JUST COME HERE TO SPY ME AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY BODY?" She started to laugh again, as if she had made a big joke. He brought his ear back up to try to hear me. I yelled at him that I needed help, that he should take me to the nearby university's bioengineering lab. He lifted his face and made a face of annoyance.

"THIS IS COMPLICATED JACKELINE, I WORK AT HOME, SINCE THE GIRL THAT WOULD COME HERE DOESN'T COME ANYMORE, I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO ON THE COMPUTER, WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU IS RETURN YOU TO ITS OWNER, BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT'S THAT HE GET YOU, AND SAYING HOW DANGEROUS WHAT YOU DID, LEAVE HIS HOUSE SO YOU COULD HAVE BEEN FOOD BY A CAT, STEPPED ON BY SOMEONE... THERE ARE OTHER MINI WOMEN LIKE YOU?"

What an idiot... I didn't say anything that was "property" of Francis, he jumps to conclusions about everything. I yelled yes, that I wasn't the only one, that her neighbor had shrunk and was there in the house too, needing help. He understood that there was "another" little woman there.

"ARE YOU FROM ANY OTHER SPECIES? DID YOU SHRINK? HOW DID YOU GET LIKE THIS? LOOK YOU'RE AT MY HOUSE, I'M GIVING YOU ALL ATTENTION, DON'T TRY TO LIE TO ME"

I told him that we shrank, because how was he going to explain what was actually going on if the simplest things he had difficulty hearing or understanding.

"BUT THAT DIFFERENT FETISH! - he laughed again "I DON'T WANT TO JUDGE MY NEIGHBOR, I LITTLE SEE IT, IT SEEMS A GREAT GUY, BUT I WOULD NEVER SHRINK YOU, HOW WOULD I BE ABLE TO PUT MY DICK INSIDE YOU LIKE THIS!" hour and again he showed me his huge erection (much bigger than Jadison's) holding it over his yellow shorts. "I WOULD KILL A LITTLE WOMAN LIKE YOU IF I TRY TO PUT IT INTO YOU." - he laughed a lot. EACH ONE WITH THEIR COSTUMES, I PREFER A WOMAN OF MY SIZE, AND EVEN THEN MY DICK IS BIG FOR THEM.

Honestly, what a huge dick! Huge, I was a little startled, but he soon sat back down.

"OK, I'LL GIVE YOU BACK TO HIM, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME A LITTLE SHOW, DO YOU? YOU COULD SWITCH THAT ASS FOR ME A LITTLE, COME ON! YOU AND TODAY'S "OTHER TINDER GIRL" LEFT ME LIKE THAT! __ again he stood up and showed me that train car inside his shorts... LET'S GO! I WANT TO HELP YOU, BUT YOU COULD HELP ME TOO, AFTER ALL YOU INVADED MY HOUSE, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME..."

I'm wasting a lot of time here, and I'm never going to be wiggling my ass here to please this nerd. I'll appeal to an idea I had, maybe he'll be more empathetic if he says his neighbor has also shrunk and needs help. Maybe he can take us back to the lab, there with his help (his size) and Francis' knowledge, we can reverse the process of our transference of consciousness, I believe. I yelled in his ear that Francis and I shrink, that he needs to help us, that Francis told me about him and what a nice guy he seemed, that's why I came here...

"AH! SO YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND DROPPED ON PURPOSE? HOW DID YOU GET IT, HOW INTERESTING. IS IT A FETISH OF YOU? HE MADE YOU COME HERE FOR ME TO PARTICIPATE... SO MY NEIGHBOR IS A

CUCKOLD!!? ? ENJOY THAT ANOTHER MAN PARTICIPATES AND USE HIS GIRLFRIEND, RIGHT? IT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU WITH THAT VOICE SO HIGH AND LOW, BUT I UNDERSTAND IT NOW."

No, what a crazy guy! He put the video back on and was looking like a pervert looking at me.

"DANCE JACKELINE... AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DANCE, I DON'T LEAVE HERE, THE EARLIER YOU GIVE ME A LITTLE SHOW, THE EARLIER I'LL TAKE YOU BACK TO MY NEIGHBOR, I PROMISE"

Again he started going through the drawer under the top of the table I'm standing on, took out a zippo and a joint twice my size, lit it up and started smoking. I kept looking at him not believing that this guy could think naughty after hearing that I just wanted to leave...at least this nerd wasn't aggressive and brutal like the one who made a date with "Camille".

"YOU'RE BEING CHARMING, JACK? YOU'RE ASHAMED BECAUSE YOU LITTLE YOU DON'T KNOW ME? BUT HAD NOT BEEN ASHAMED TO KILL YOUR CURIOSITY ABOUT MY DICK WITHOUT MY CONSENT... I'LL LEAVE YOU MORE WILL, THEN" - Paul stretched his arm out. and from a shelf he brought a glass cup, held me very carefully with his whole hand and placed me inside the cup, I barely had time to complain, then, after pulling a lot of smoke from his marijuana cigarette, he blew all the smoke in the cup where I was and covered it with his hands. I started banging on the glass, begging him to let me go, trying to hold my breath and he was laughing out loud.

I couldn't hold my breath anymore and had to breathe... I was breathing in that smoke for several minutes, while he kept his hand over the inlet of the glass and kept laughing. After a while he took his hand away and let the smoke out, I was dizzy and weird... it was too much THC for my little body to handle. He held me inside again with two fingers very carefully and put me back on his desk... I was very strange... dizzy...

"COME ON, JACK, DANCE FOR ME JUST A LITTLE! I'LL LET'S GIVE YOU BACK TO MY NEIGHBOR AND IF YOU WANT TO, I AGREE TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR TWO'S FANTASIES, BUT FIRST ONLY WE TWO LET'S HAVE FUN..."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

To see what "Paul" looks like: @giantsizebrasil

Pequenino
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

This is their world - Chapter 7

Post by Pequenino » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:51 pm

This is their world - chapter 7

I see my friend running around all clumsy in the high shoes he's wearing and the "whore" dress I as a joke put on his avatar passing under the door of my house and probably going to my hot neighbor's house pick up the "carrying bracelet" to go back to your body.

Everything will be fine for him, my neighbor is very distracted and messy and if Richard acts right, he can get in there unseen and then leave... Then I have to worry about "getting back" the body of the female avatar that he's using it over at Paul's house without arousing suspicion, but that's a problem for tomorrow. Today I'm going to have fun with my second "giant"!

This guy who should be arriving: “ Joseph” is a taxi driver who on the internet showed interest in "Camille", but he doesn't imagine that I, Camille, am 3 centimeters tall" He thinks he's going to come here and have sex with a woman with black hair who love wild sex!

Joseph is one of the most attractive guys I've ever met on the net, a rustic man, just like Jadison, but unlike him, more athletic. I heard that he has a teenage son, who causes him a lot of problems, he seems to be involved with drugs... Once we had a slight discussion in the message chat when the subject was politics, after all I found his ideas somewhat backward and prejudiced... And he for his a latin immigrant, I didn't expect that from him. But the goal here is not to be in tune with your political alignment, but to enjoy that hot, muscular, shaved-head guy (I love a shaved-head man)

BOOM,...BOOM, BOOM...the whole wooden floor of my living room starts shaking with these explosions, it must be Joseph coming! I run behind one of the legs of my table that is between the sofa and the television, believing that from here I will have the best possible field of vision for the show that awaits me!

The dark man enters a little shy (he must have found the key under the entrance mat, as he explained on the net) and starts looking everywhere, most likely looking for me.

"CAMILLE??? ARE YOU HERE???"

Of course even if I wanted to. answer Joseph I could (laughs). The giant enters my room, leaves, enters the bathroom, goes into my office.... he enters the kitchen, always suspicious and cautious. What a beautiful view of this guy's ass in your jeans!!! What thighs! His blouse is tight on his chest and strong arms, how wonderful! Unfortunately his dick doesn't seem to mark his clothes, but that doesn't mean anything, sometimes some men don't seem to have a big package, but when they get excited...

Soon he comes back from the kitchen holding one of the cans of beer I bought him, I told Joseph that I would leave him his favorite beer here at home while he was here waiting for me to "arrive". And he is following the "escript" very well! This huge, hot man sits on my couch and keeps looking around, probably still suspicious, maybe he thinks there are hidden cameras here at home (laughs), but I'm the best spy camera in the world!!!

Joseph looks insistently at his watch on his wrist, and seems to adjust his dick over his jeans. I'm crazy down here, I wanted to jump on him... too bad I can't. He then takes the remote and turns on my television and starts watching a football game. I told him I was going to be late and that he would feel free to drink and watch TV until he arrived... with that I have "my time" to enjoy his immense body without him noticing. I go in his tennis direction…

My heart almost came into my mouth with so much emotion and adrenaline when I touched the sole of your sneaker... How powerful it is... you can see in detail the whole story of where this huge shoe walked with its owner...I can identify dust, dirt, mud, and even grass remains, how exciting! The shoelace is big and almost comes to the ground, you wouldn't even have to reach out to reach it. At that moment he moves his feet, maybe because he is anxious about my delay and hits me without noticing, I fall to the ground almost losing consciousness... I need to be more careful! But I have to do this...I go back to sneakers and rub my face on the sneaker material, wow, what a delight, I almost had an orgasm, I love giant shoes! I start to touch myself excited as I hear him change channels insistently...it feels like "my man" is in agony! (laughter)

Suddenly without giving any sign he gets up from the sofa, almost I was crushed by the sudden movement of these sneakers the size of a huge house. I run under the couch, of course. On his feet he calls me back... My cell phone is conveniently off and he doesn't seem happy about it... He swears out loud and goes back into the kitchen and gets another beer, then goes back to my couch, which feels almost like it. blow your body weight for someone my size.
Hopefully he doesn't drink too much, after all how is he going to drive back home? Well, this is my fault, I shouldn't encourage him to drink since he's driving, but I told him not to drive here. I want to go up and see him better, how do I do that with him moving all the time? The answer is in the beer I offered him! Just have a little patience, after all, someone in this room needs to be!

During that next hour, Joseph called me three more times, got up several times, changed the channel hundreds of times, and drank practically every high-alcohol beer I put him on the frezzer. Just an hour later, I didn't see any more movements of his body and I could hear his snores!!! This is where I'm going to have fun!!! I conveniently left a flashlight and a super strong knife under the sofa that I was able to produce.

I climb through the lace of his sneakers and reach the hem of his jeans, in the position it's in, extended to the floor, I have a perfect bridge to climb up to his thigh. Upon arriving at my destination, I catch a glimpse of her flat stomach under her blouse, her placid breathing of someone who sleeps in peace, her wonderful chest and her well-defined chin, her head is tilted back, one of her hands on her stomach and the other resting on mine. sofa still holding the last can of Mexican beer I bought him! (laughs) What a man!!!

I climb up his thigh and reach where I want it, in his lap. I can feel his cock under the rough denim fabric. I go to his belt, climb on him and look under his shirt .... what abdomen, my God! This man is the father of a guy in his twenties and he looks wonderful! Maybe he was a father at a very early age... without fear of danger, I run my tongue over the skin of his belly, how delicious! My idea is to try to reach his chest and feel his nipples over the top of his shirt at least. Suddenly he moves a little while still sleeping and I give a scream and fall on his fly in his lap. Well... he just found another comfortable position and went back to sleeping heavily. Of course I'll keep having fun! From so much going to and from the bathroom to take a piss, Joseph started to get lazy and didn't fully zip up the last time, I'm finally going to see "Joseph Jr"... by the way, what is his son's name? Joseph only spoke of his son to complain about how inconsequential, irresponsible, problematic he was...

I get into his jeans and I find the fabric of his underwear, it smells good! Jadison, the other giant had a strong male smell in his private parts, but not Joseph, the perfume is fabric softener... he is a man very careful with his hygiene. His cock is soft, but even so it's almost three times my size! I turned on my flashlight and started enjoying this spectacle wondering how I could get into his underwear before he wakes up and leaves, of course! I will not miss this chance! I run my knife with a lot of difficulty in the fabric of my underwear and after about ten minutes I get a reasonably sized tear to go through it with difficulty, I'm facing this fragrant and scraped cock!

I touch the skin of his dick, I need to get to the head of this beast, and kiss it like there was no tomorrow! (one movement happens)... Oh no! Joseph looks like he woke up!!!! But that can't be, he's had enough beer to sleep a lot longer, luckily for me he's actually just readjusted himself on the couch. After feeling him snoring again I keep trying to get where I wanted to go before, but his underwear is too tight... When I less imagine a damn sound starts, my ears and my head feel like they're going to explode! It's your cell phone ringing, Oh no!!! For! Stop playing, it's killing me!!!!

Answer this fuck soon!!! My ears feel like they're bleeding from the pain... soon the space in my underwear I'm in, which was already tight, gets worse when that huge hand goes into my side pocket to take out the ringing cell phone. I thought I was going to be crushed by his jeans against his dick. Then he finally answers the machine....thanks...My head is still dizzy and I almost vomited...Joseph says:

LUCAS! WHAT IS IT, SON? ... I'M ON A MEETING, ALMOST A MEETING, AFTER ALL THE WOMAN DID NOT APPEAR... STAY EASY, I WILL BE BACK HOME...

What??? Not! He can't leave now, I'm here in his pants! - Joseph hangs up and calls someone again... it must be me... When he sees that "Camille" doesn't answer again, he says a curse and gets up. I'm in trouble! Joseph walks and looks from what I can tell that he has gone to my bathroom....probably to urinate again! And now? I will be found... What would be worse? He "unknowingly kidnaps me away from here and Richard can't bring me back to my body as it would be far from the home broadcast signal... Or this huge stranger finds me and I have to trust him? What to do?? ?

I hear the noise of the belt being unzipped, I have little time to think, in desperation I try to slide under his big testicles, which to me are the size of a van. Joseph lifts the elastic of his underwear and sticks his dick out starting to urinate...the noise of the urine falling into the toilet sounds like a waterfall...as he is visibly very drunk and tired from the day's work, he doesn't he has so much sensitivity to feel me....my plan now is for him to go back to sleep a little so I can get out because of the tear I made in his underwear where I came in or through the leg of his underwear, I don't know... He stops pissing and puts the monster back in his clothes, drops of urine fall where I am and soak my hair and face. He turns to my bathroom mirror and marvels still with his pants fly open, I can see through the white fabric of his underwear his package and I can't see the volume of my body in it... this gives a feeling of insignificance. .. Joseph zips up his pants and goes back to the living room... it looks like he won't wait for me anymore, I'M FUCKING FUCKED! I need to do something, he can't leave here with me.

The knife, the knife is my only hope, here from under your bag I can't move much and with his standing movements, Joseph prevents me from being able to climb up close to the waistband of the underwear where I made the entrance with difficulty, I need cutting a passage right here and trying to get down inside your pant leg seems like an impossible mission, but I have to try. Or try to get the giant's attention to be found and get rid of this situation. At this point Joseph picks up the phone again and seems to be calling someone.

"LUCAS, I'M AT THE ADDRESS I'M SENDING YOU NOW, COME GET ME TO DRIVE MY CAR, I'M VERY DRUNK AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO GO BACK... AND THIS HOUSE I'M IN IS STRANGE... I WENT TO THE BATHROOM OF THE WOMAN WHO INVITED ME HERE AND THERE WAS ONLY MAN'S THINGS... WAS I FOOLED BY A DAMN GAY? AFTER ALL THIS CAMILLE HAS NOT APPEARED, I MAY BE BEING THE VICTIM OF A COUP"

For this I didn't expect, Joseph is much more prejudiced than I thought, I can't let him find me, he's very upset, okay, with some reason. I thought all this would be much more relaxed and I didn't even see this guy with a hard dick as I wanted. Trying to cut the fabric, the knife falls from my hands in my agony and in the giant's movement. Only she fell so that the blade hurts his testicle, he screams, I'm so screwed.

His hand squeezes his testicle through his pants and almost crushes me, I scream. Obviously he doesn't listen to me, I despair and try to get out of where I am and he notices, again he scratches his eggs. I despair even more, as I almost have my spine broken by the force of his fingers against your testicle. My movements get more frantic and I start screaming, Joseph insists readjusting his package in his pants, this time I suffocate between his skin, the moisture and the coarse and rough fabrics of this immense taxi driver's underwear and jeans. Fainting from stress.

Joseph despairs when he finds that an insect has gotten into his underwear while he was sleeping on the couch, since he is drunk, he has much less control over how hard he scratches himself. Seeing that the insect keeps moving on his penis, he disgustedly decides to put his hand inside his pants and take the "invader", already mentally cursing this damn woman who called him to a house, didn't show up and still puts him in a place nasty where there are bugs. When taking the "such" insect he is surprised at what he sees... In his underwear he had a "little black hair doll", very small and delicate, perfect !!! But how did this toy get into his underwear... Did "camille" enter the house while he was unconscious and put it inside his clothes???

Joseph with the other hand takes the cell phone from his pocket again and calls his son.

"LUCAS, BETTER, GET A UBER AND COME GET ME NOW, YOU WILL DRIVE THE CAR BACK... I MUST BE REALLY CRAZY..."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

To see what "Joseph" look like, go see him in instagram: @giantsizebrasil

Pequenino
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

This is their world chapter 8

Post by Pequenino » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:28 pm

This is their world chapter 8

Richard's (or JACKELINNE) point of view:

What the hell does this giant nerd want more from me? I'm really crazy about marijuana (without having smoked) because of what he did to me and Paul has one hand on his giant cock (I can see it marking his yellow shorts) and the other typing something on the computer, when he finishes what he wants let it be a song starts and he says to me:

“COME MY BEAUTIFUL, DANCE FOR ME LIKE THESE YOUTUBE GIRLS!!”

I looked at the huge monitor and there was a woman wiggling her ass sensually for the camera, wearing only a pair of denim shorts and a tight tank top... My God! He wants me to repeat this… The effect of this guy's “cigarette” started to work on me, I feel dizzy, a little dizzy and much more… free?

“Paul!!!!!! PAUL!!!!" I started screaming at him, but even without the sound of the music he didn't realize I was trying to communicate, imagine now. I want to bargain with him, if I dance for him, he'll take me back to Richard's house. At some point he understood that he wanted to communicate with me and he turned off the sound and went down with his right ear to my height. I said I'd like him to return me to Richard's house. He agreed as long as I dance for him like that woman in the video. I need his help, Paul isn't someone bad… I started dancing and he immediately turned the music back on (Oh my God, what an absurd situation…I wiggled and thrust my ass towards him) Paul immediately lit a joint twice as big. me and then leaned back in his chair, squeezing his dick over his shorts and looking at me "hungry".

I was wiggling my ass towards him without stopping, praying that the music would end soon, I heard a noise, Paul was again rummaging in the drawer under the table and when I surreptitiously looked back, I saw that he had taken a magnifying glass from downstairs and was looking at me with full attention.

Another noise that I didn't recognize at first, but I soon saw that he had opened the Velcro of his shorts and put his huge pole out of his underwear by the leg of his underwear… Oh my…

I need to go through this to get out of this situation, without Paul's help I don't know how Francis and I are going to get back to our bodies... So I continued dancing while he slowly masturbated and looked at me through the magnifying glass. His penis was long and with a hair much longer than you could imagine, extremely straight and full of veins… I could already hear his moans of pleasure… I need to make this huge pervert come so he finally decides to help me.

“JACKELINNE, WHY DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM? I KNOW YOU ARE CRAZY FOR THIS!" - Paul put his huge stick on the table. I need to get this over with, I confess that I was more in awe of that gigantic dick penis than I wanted to admit (is marijuana making me horny?), I went to the monster's head and touched my hand….The skin was smooth and the heat was intense… Paul shook his whole body with pleasure and continued to masturbate carefully so as not to hit me with the big stick. I saw it was my cue, I played it now with both my hands, caressing. Paul suggested that I take off my clothes, he wanted to see me naked….Oh my gosh, now that's it… Isn't this guy going to come soon? I'm not taking my dress off, but I did something else, I lifted the skirt of my dress and lowered my panties, got on all fours and started swaying and rubbing my butt on the head of his giant stick. Thinking about getting this over with soon.

But from above me he came with his huge hand and pressed me against his "glans", the heat was much greater than I imagined, I struggled, but I don't think he noticed, when I saw that he wasn't going to retreat until if I did something, I started kissing and licking the skin of that monster's head… I think I could put my whole arm in the entrance of his urethra… No! I won't do this…” He drew back his hand, set me free again, and then went back to rubbing my ass against his giant cock.

“YOU BITCH!!! IT'S MAKING ME CRAZY, TO FEEL THAT TINY ASS IN MY DICK HEAD!!!" …. Paul came without warning and drenched me completely with his milk, the force of the cum threw me face down on his desk, his dick hit the table several times like a heavy tree on the table with the spasms of pleasure and when I thought nowhere else my body was going to be dry, I turned to face him and stretched out in his work chair was that gigantic nerd… almost unconscious from so much that he came.

“JACKELINNE, ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE HERE WITH ME? I WOULD PREFER YOU TO BE LARGER TO BE ABLE TO STUCK MY STICK IN YOU, I GUARANTEE YOU THAT IT WOULD DRIVE YOU CRAZY, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR HELP EVEN THIS SIZE EVERY DAY BEFORE I LEAVE TO WORK…"

I laughed at that, it was just what I needed… to be “this stranger's sex slave”, I was all wet with this “gum” that was this guy's sperm… I just want to go back home… to my body and hope I'll never remember that I lived through this… Paul saw that I was annoyed and put that monster in my underwear and shorts, got up and came back with a capful of water that he put beside me… I wasn't supposed to drink like a dog, I think… I was supposed to wash myself… I screamed at he left, but he didn't hear me, laughed and took the magnifying glass again so as not to miss a single moment of the “show”... what a son of a bitch!

I can't go back to Francis all covered in geek sperm… And Paul is taking advantage of this to finally see me naked… I want to leave, I had no other way out, I took off my dress and underwear and started using the water from the lid to get myself wash… All the time the giant looked at me and laughed, one of his hands disappeared under the table and I already wondered why. I washed the dress in the water from the lid, which for me looked like a huge bucket, and I put it on even though it was wet. At that time I heard a laugh and saw him taking some pictures of me and saying...

"DON'T WORRY MY BEAUTIFUL, THESE PICTURES ARE FOR ME, I WILL NOT SHOW IT TO ANYONE, IT'S FOR ME AFTER I STAY SOBER OF MY DRUGS, TO MAKE SURE THAT IT REALLY HAPPENED!"

I was angry at this abuse, but after being used as a “pocket bitch” for this guy… what's the problem with him taking nude pictures of me, since this 3cm woman isn't even my real “ me". Nobody will even recognize me... So I called Paul to lower his head to my height and hear me.

“Paul, please! Now take me to Francis' house? The key is under the entrance mat, please as soon as possible, maybe we need you to take us to the university."

"WHAT? NO WAY! I HAVE A LOT OF REMOTE WORK TO FINISH, I CANNOT GO TO THE UNIVERSITY TODAY OR TOMORROW. ANOTHER THING, I AM NOT A FRIEND OF MY NEIGHBOR, I NEVER TALKED TO HIM, I CANNOT ENTER YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE, THAT WOULD BE INVASION. I CAN DO THE FOLLOWING, I GO OVER THERE AND RING THE BELL, I CALL HIM, TELL YOU THAT I FOUND YOU AND I WILL GIVE YOU BACK TO HIM"

I yelled not to do this! There's no way Francis can answer the door, my God! He's also shrunken! But Paul laughed...

“YOU ARE A VERY CRAZY COUPLE! DID IT ALSO SHRINK? AND HOW WILL YOU GET BACK TO NORMAL SIZE? I ALREADY TOLD I'M VERY BUSY..."

I tried to argue with Paul to join Francis and at least help us by calling for help from the university… Paul found everything very complicated, when he was no longer waiting he reached out with his palm on the table and invited me to go upstairs… Well, no I can delay my rescue further, I quickly climbed. Paul partially closed his hand, making it look like a "bowl" so I wouldn't feel claustrophobic, and stood up. As much as I was upset, I have to thank this stranger that this stranger is not a potential “kidnapper”, just a stubborn and pervert nerd.

“BE CAREFUL, TINY KITTEN! I'LL TAKE YOU TO YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE, BUT FEEL FREE TO COME BACK HERE FOR US TO PLAY WHEN YOU GET BIG AGAIN!"

Paul walked towards the exit door of his house with me in his hand, I'm still very dizzy from the weed. Maybe seeing Francis in his form of “Camille” he finally understands our situation and resolves to help us?

FRANCIS' (or CAMILLE) POINT OF VIEW:

I'm starting to regain consciousness, where am I? A loud sound invades the place where I am, I feel tight and a very loud sound of music. Where the hell am I??? I feel rhythmic beats underneath me, everywhere… is that… Reality hits my face, I'm in someone's pocket! I look up and I can see the neck and part of the chin of someone who must be Joseph, above his image it looks like the interior roof of a car, we're not moving… How do I get out of this situation? I need to get out of here and I need to get out of here before he leaves… if I get too far from my house, we lose the return signal to my body and then… I'll never be able to get back to normal again. This adventure was totally out of my control.

I hear the noise of the car door opening, then slamming it shut and the ambient sound is turned off. I have no choice but to listen:

- LUCAS, GLAD YOU ARRIVED.
- CALM DAD, I CAME AS FAST AS I CAN! I WAS NOT CLOSE...ARE YOU OK? YOU ARE DRUNK?
- RESPECT ME, BOY! I JUST DRINK A LITTLE MORE THAN I WANTED, I MARKED IT WITH A WOMAN IN THE HOUSE IN THE FRONT, SHE AGREED FOR ME TO ENTER… I STAYED AT LEAST THREE HOURS IN THERE AND NOTHING! SHE DID NOT APPEAR… MADE ME A CLOWN! IF IT WAS A WOMAN...IF IT WAS A WOMAN AT ALL...
- WHAT'S THAT, FATHER?
- AFTER WAITING FOR SO LONG, I WENT TO LOOK AT HER BEDROOM, THE BATHROOM… I JUST FOUND MEN'S THINGS, CLOTHING, PHOTOS, SHAVING PRODUCTS… IT WAS NOT THIS “CAMILLE” ONE'S HOME, IF THAT WOMAN HAS EVER EXISTED…
- HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN THIS WOMAN BEFORE? LOOK...IT HAPPENS A LOT ON THE INTERNET, IT HAS A LOT OF CRAZY…
- CRAZY NOTHING, WHAT KIND OF CRAZY WOULD DO THAT? IT WAS SOME IDIOT FUCKING...GO TO SEE HE EVEN PUT CAMERAS IN THE HOUSE TO BE MASTURBATING AND LOOKING AT ME, GOOD THING HE DOESN'T APPEARED IN FRONT OF ME! (with that he punched the dashboard of the car)

Despair tightened my heart. The force of his punch on the surface of the car sounded like the sound of a meteor impact on Earth, as we see in the movies. What do I do? Do I get Joseph's attention and risk being killed? How will I know how he's going to react? And why am I in his pocket? Ah… now I remember, he pulled me out of my underwear so aggressively that I lost consciousness with the whole experience…

- LUCAS, LOOK WHAT THAT MANIAC DID… HE WAITED FOR ME TO LOSE SENSES BECAUSE OF TRAFFIC tiring, HAVING DRIVING WORKING ALL DAY, PLUS BEER AND OPENED MY PANTS AND PUT IT INSIDE MY UNDERWEAR! ON MY DICK!!! (At that moment Joseph's hand went without warning into the pocket where I am, I gave a startled scream, but I don't think anyone noticed, the huge fingers held me anyway - and I thought that Jadison was the rough one - and put me in the someone different's palm….oh no…I'm in Joseph's son's palm.” I closed my eyes and pretended I was still passed out.

- WHAT IS IT, DAD? IT IS A DOLL! BUT IT'S VERY LIGHT AND GENTLE… PERFECT! DID YOU FIND HER IN THE UNDERWEAR?
- YEAH, THAT'S CRAZY, THE FUCKING FAGOOT PUT THAT FUCK DOLL INSIDE MY UNDERPANTS, HE MUST HAVE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME WITHOUT ME KNOWING, I DON'T KNOW! I ALMOST BROKE IT OUT OF THE PANTS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS.
- SHE DOES LOOK VERY FRAGILE, DAD. BUT IT'S PERFECT, IT MUST BE EXPENSIVE… WHAT CRAZY WOULD PUT A DOLL LIKE THAT IN A STRANGER'S PANTS? BUT SHE IS PERFECT!
- IS THIS A BLACK MAGIC RITUAL?
- CALM DAD, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT… WILL YOU TAKE HER HOME?

At that time my heart almost stopped… I can't leave here. I have to do something, maybe show myself now to this Lucas, he seems to be more reasonable than his father. In fact, I don't understand why Joseph spoke so badly of this son, who seems to be careful with him. But I didn't have to think too hard, as they radically changed the direction of the conversation.

- LOOK THERE DAD, THERE'S A GUY LEAVING THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR AND GOING TO THE DOOR OF SUCH A “CAMILLE” HOUSE! HE IS KNOCKING ON HER DOOR… LET'S TALK TO HIM.
- CALL HIM IN THE CAR, LUCAS. - Lucas shouts calling the guy... who they're talking about, is it the...
- HI? CAN I HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING?
- NICE TO MEET YOU, I AM JOSEPH, THIS ONE IS MY SON. ARE YOU A "CAMILLE" NEIGHBOR? KNOW HER, I SAW I WAS KNOCKING AT HER DOOR.
- NICE TO MEET YOU, MAN, MY NAME IS PAUL. "CAMILLE"? I DON'T KNOW ANY CAMILLE, I WAS GOING TO RETURN SOMETHING TO MY NEIGHBOR.

Return something to the neighbor? It must be Paul… Does he have Richard with him? Richard must have made contact with my neighbor and he came to our rescue. Will be? At least it's someone I think I can trust. But at that time Lucas quickly put me inside his sweatpants pocket… My GOD!

- WHAT IS YOUR NEIGHBOR'S NAME, PAUL? DOES HE LIVE ALONE?
- DUDE, I Honestly DON'T KNOW, BUT WHAT HAPPENED? SORRY BUT THIS EVERYTHING IS KIND OF CRAZY, WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH IT?
- THAT´S STRANGER... IS YOU GOING TO RETURN SOMETHING TO YOUR NEIGHBOR WITHOUT KNOWING HIS NAME. I'LL TELL YOU, A SUCH “CAMILLE” MADE A MEETING WITH ME AT HIS NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE, IS SHE'S HIS WIFE, CAMILLE?
- (Paul laughs) LOOK, THIS SEEMS TO BE HIS FACE... I RECENTLY MEET A "GIRLIE" OF HIS...I THINK THEY LIKE DOING SOMETHING "IN THREE" ...NOW IF YOU PARDON ME...

Paul leaves…. I yell a lot from inside Lucas's pocket, knock his leg through the fabric, but he doesn't seem to feel it. An impact on my body happens, it feels like Lucas is holding me over the fabric… Does he understand that I'm alive and not a toy? I hear the sound of the car door glass closing.

- DID YOU HEAR THAT LUCAS? THIS HOUSE REALLY IS A MAN'S...
-TAKE IT EASE FATHER, THIS NEIGHBOR SAID THAT THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE HAS A GIRLFRIEND, IT MUST HAVE BEEN SHE TALKED TO YOU.
- WILL BE? ARE THEY THOSE CUCKOLD COUPLES? WILL BE? I DON'T LIKE THESE ODD THINGS… LET'S GO LUCAS, DRIVE THE CAR HOME. I WANT TO GO.

Not! They can't leave with me, I don't even know where Joseph actually lives. I started struggling in Lucas' pocket. But he once again put his hand through his pants and squeezed me… This time I seem to understand… I understood what was going on. Please do not!!!

- LET'S GO FATHER, I'M GOING TO TAKE THE CAR AND YOU HOME. I'M CRAZY TO GO TO MY ROOM AND BE ALONE A LITTLE, THE DAY WAS CRAZY FOR ME TOO, I'M VERY TIRED...

###################################

To see what Paul and Joseph are like: @giantsizebrasil

Pequenino
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: This is their world - Chapter 9

Post by Pequenino » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:49 pm

This is their word - chapter 9

I'm inside Lucas's pocket, lying there and pressed by the weight of the fabric on my back and the tightness of his body beneath me…his jeans and the horizontal position of his thigh prevent me from standing. I can hear the sound of the radio in your car and the natural sounds of traffic. From time to time I also feel the strength of his fingers squeezing me through the fabric of his pants... maybe Lucas is still trying to believe that I exist...

The car arrives in front of Joseph and Lucas' house and they get out, they quickly get in and Lucas says goodbye to his father going immediately to his room. I hear him close the door slam and use the key to lock it. My God! My heart races even faster... now I'm going to find out what I've really gotten myself into.

huge fingers enter the tight pocket I'm in and envelop me completely, I'm quickly thrown with some care on the surface of a desk in the middle of this unknown boy. I see the giant sit in the chair in front of me, he projects his column towards me and Lucas' huge face is projected right above me. Lucas looks at me in wonder for a moment and finally speaks (for him it's an attempt to be discreet and whisper, but for me it's quite loud):

_ AFTER ALL... YOU ARE WHO REALLY???

I try to tell him my real name, that I'm a scientist at the city's university, that I'm sorry I involved his father in my "adventures" and that I need his help to find my friend and return to my true body. Lucas puts his ear right above me and seems to be able to hear everything, even with some difficulty.

He looks at me again, gets up from the chair where he's sitting and goes to his closet to get something... I stand there not understanding what's going on... Could this guy really hear what I said?

He comes back to the table holding a white jar of vitamins, removes the lid and comes with his hands to get me, I understand his intention and do nothing to try to stop (as if I could) and I am placed inside the jar. I imagine he wants to use this to transport me home or to the university, but he needs to know he can't put the lid on as I might suffocate in here if he does... So I yell his name over and over again. Lucas looks into the pot... only his huge eye already completely blocks my field of vision, then he puts the "mouth" of the pot in front of one of his ears and I explain to him to be careful when transporting me. .. He brings the pot back to his eye and says:

_ LISTEN FAG, YOU ARE A LIAR WHO USED MY FATHER TO FULFILL HIS FILTHY DESIRES. IF I TURN YOU IN TO MY FATHER AND TELL YOU WHAT YOU TOLD ME, HE WILL KILL YOU IMMEDIATELY... MAYBE YOU DESERVE IT. AS FOR YOUR OTHER FAKE FRIEND, HE MUST GET THE FATE HE DESERVES...I THINK HE WAS IN THE HAND OF THAT WEIRD NERD NEIGHBOR. I'm going out for a drink with my friends and meanwhile I'm going to cool off and think about what I'm going to do with you. WHILE THAT YOU STAY INSIDE.

Lucas puts the huge bottle of vitamins on the table and leaves the room, impossible for me to get up to the top of this plastic bottle and then for the first time I start to cry... I wonder how my friend is... I don't know Paul at all. In fact, my neighbor and I don't know if he's going to help my poor friend who shouldn't even be living this nightmare... I hope he's okay. Then Lucas comes back with a beer in his hands and talks on the phone with his friends, arranging their night.

Before leaving, he looks into the empty vitamin jar where I am and says:

- TINY FAG, WHEN I COME BACK I'LL HAVE SOME IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH YOU. ENJOY YOUR LAST MOMENTS... AH! I HAVE A CAT HERE AT HOME... WHO KNOWS I CAN GET YOU TO HIM?

Lucas leaves and I cry even more.... he left the door open.... what if the cat comes in? I need to find my friend Richard and help him.... I need to tell him where I am... Time passes and I have an idea, I'm not big enough to reach the mouth of the pot, but I manage to throw my body against the plastic walls , the pot drops horizontally after a few tries, I give a shout of happiness!!! I'll make it out of here, but... the pot slides across the table and lands on the floor!

Some time later I hear tremors on the bedroom floor and with that I wake up... my artificial woman's body seems to be more resistant than I imagined, I don't seem to have broken anything... the tremors are someone's footsteps... lukes back? When looking from the inside of the vitamin jar, I see his father's shoe, it's Joseph!!! He's inside his son's room looking for something...maybe drugs...

What do I do, he could be my savior... or my killer, but if he stays hiding here and Lucas comes back, he might decide to give me to the cat or worse... I decide to scream for Joseph's help, I won't tell him I'm not a real woman, he'll have compassion.
In the end, before starting to get out of the jar, Joseph finds the vitamin jar where I am on the floor, finds it and picks it up from the floor to see. listen:

_ FUCK!!!

I can see the eyes of this huge black man looking at me through the mouth of the pot, the pot I'm in is turned upside down in the giant's palm and there I fell. Here I am, on the palm of Joseph, my internet crush, once again. I have to talk to him... but when I go to rehearse a speech he closes his fingers and holds me in his clenched fist and immediately leaves his son's room. I'm discarded again on the kitchen sink counter. I try to get up and call out to joseph, he gets scared and moves away from the sink... I try to make gestures for him to come closer, so he can hear me, but at that time someone knocks on the door of my "date"'s house.

Joseph still scared takes the first glass he finds in the sink and puts it on top of me, holding me and goes to open the door. Another guy enters, with a shaved head and all tattoos, with a bad boy face... now who says "fuck!" it's me... The unknown giant speaks:

_ GOOD NIGHT, JOSEPH! HOW ARE YOU? I SAW THAT YOUR CAR WAS PARKED IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE AND CAME TO KNOW HOW IT WAS THE MEETING WITH THE BITCH YOU MEET ON THE INTERNET!

_ CLARK! MAN! COME HERE IN THE SINK SEE SOMETHING...

My God! Could my situation be worse? What do I do? What do I do? You who are reading this story... What would you do in my place?????