LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

I do not muse with Shrunken Bunny Girl Senpai

Post by LeopolKai09 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:05 am

Just short stories of our MC with Mai that happen in between the main 2 posts

Side story 1
"All that's left to divide by 4 and you get the answer."

"Thanks, was having a hard time with problems like that on this week's homework. I appreciate the help."

Math is hard.......but I got a smart Shrunk Bunny Girl here to help me. YAY!

"You're welcome. Though I'm sure you'd have an easier time understanding how to solve the problem if you didn't spend half the time looking at me with your lecherous eyes."

It's kinda hard not staring at her.

"And seeing how you have no response to that, I'll let you solve the next problem by yourself."

Math sucks.
1 (13) (1).png
1 (13) (1).png (4.64 MiB) Viewed 3347 times
Side Story 2
"Your model kits are impressive. Do you do these as a hobby?"

"Not really just something I do from time to time."

"I'm a little jealous. I've only done like 3 in total and even then I was super busy so I'm just glad that I could finish them at all."

"Which ones did you build?"

"I built a White-Glint & V.O.B Set Movie Color Ver., a CR-HOGIRE Noblesse Oblige, and Nine Ball Seraph.......What's with that face?! I just like Armored Core, ALRIGHT!"

"Haha. Nothing wrong with that. Armored Core is pretty cool."
reqhq.jpg
reqhq.jpg (669.58 KiB) Viewed 3347 times
Side story 3
Getting ready to go out and try to find clues about Mai's condition. I would bring her with me, but I'm worried I'll lose her or worse. Brrrrrr. NO! Don't think like that. You gotta help her out anyway you can. I turn to look towards Mai and she's on my bed laying down on the side staring at me. Almost like she's analyzing me. Okay, I feel uncomfortable now.

"So......uh.....I'm gonna head out and try to find out any info on what's going with you. I won't take long so just relax, alright. I promise I'll be back soon."

She doesn't even say anything, still looking at me. Was it something I did? Or something I said? Alright, I gotta get out of here cuz it's getting more and more awkward. As I turn to leave I hear he call out my name.

"Before you leave I need to ask you something that been bothering me since we first met at the library."

"What's on your mind?"

"Why haven't you done anything to me yet?"

"Huh?"

"Ever since you brought me to your house, you've taken care of me, helped me try and find clues, and at least listened to me during my rambling and rants. You also don't deny that you find me attractive and on multiple occasions you've stared at my body when I wasn't looking. Sure, you get embarrassed and admit it, but you don't actually go more than that. Yet this whole time I was expecting you to just throw it all away or destroy whatever trust you've built and just do the most vile things to me that I'd be a broken sex toy for you or worse. I'd spend hours after you'd gone to sleep pondering if this would be the last day before the inevitable. So why haven't you done any of that? It's not like I could resist at all or break free from your control if you wanted to get it. So......why haven't you?"

Holy shit! Had she been thinking about that this whole time? I mean yeah, It's not like Mai has any chance at all to do anything to me, but even then why would I do that? I don't think I could ever forgive myself if I did that to her or anyone else for that matter.

"You do bring up good points about this whole thing, but honestly I don't want to do anything that would take advantage of you or whatever terrible situation you had thought of. I just genuinely want to help you. I understand that you're cautious of me and I would be too if I were in your shoes. Nothing I say could alleviate your thoughts about this, but I did promise you I would help you solve this."

Hearing what I just said probably sounded like the most bullshit thing ever, but I really don't want to hurt her.

She didn't say anything even after I could see the tears build up in her eyes. She just her head nodded slowly.

"Okay then.......Take care and be safe."

After that, I left the room. For 2 whole days and nights we didn't speak at all to each other.
gafahb.jpg
gafahb.jpg (111.67 KiB) Viewed 3347 times

Side note. that last part I was rambling and pulling words out of my ass so if it doesn't make sense. I understand and will try to do better.

Underscore
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: I do not muse with Shrunken Bunny Girl Senpai

Post by Underscore » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:19 am

I don't know which I love more. Something about her walking around a shelf the same size as a model kit is just perfect.... But on the other hand that bed pose and story to go with it...godamn! β™₯

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:11 pm

Underscore wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:19 am
I don't know which I love more. Something about her walking around a shelf the same size as a model kit is just perfect.... But on the other hand that bed pose and story to go with it...godamn! β™₯
Thanks! :D

Underscore
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Underscore » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Hey, I don't mean to brag but of shrunken cosplayers is your thing, keep an eye on the VSW Stories for The Tourist: Alex Trip. Its not gonna be for a while but I think you might enjoy something I have planned for in the later chapters πŸ‘

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:37 am

Hey, I don't mean to brag but of shrunken cosplayers is your thing, keep an eye on the VSW Stories for The Tourist: Alex Trip. Its not gonna be for a while but I think you might enjoy something I have planned for in the later chapters πŸ‘
Are you taking suggestions for anime cosplay characters? I have a few in mind...
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Underscore
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Underscore » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:37 pm

jeffrey-dallas wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:37 am
Are you taking suggestions for anime cosplay characters? I have a few in mind...
Feel free to suggest some, though I have a pretty long list of characters and irl cosplayers both. So much I'm already having to cut back hahaha Hidori Rose is going to make for a great little pet, especially dressed up as Saber Nero.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:16 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote: ↑Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:37 pm
Feel free to suggest some, though I have a pretty long list of characters and irl cosplayers both. So much I'm already having to cut back hahaha Hidori Rose is going to make for a great little pet, especially dressed up as Saber Nero.
Fate characters were on my list, so tiny UMU! would be great. I'm particularly partial to Rin and her variations (Ishtar) -- the tsundere thing again. Some of the others I wouldn't mind:
Princess Allura (the original Voltron character design)
The Daicon IV bunny girl
Dead or Alive / DOA girls
Final Fantasy girls
The Dirty Pair (the original TV series design)
Evangelion girls
Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier)
Revy (Black Lagoon)
Madoka Ayukawa (Orange Road)
Robin Sena (Witch Hunter Robin)
Space Battleship Yamato girls
RWBY girls (my favorites are Weiss Schnee & Yang Xiao-Long)
Konosuba girls
:ray_gun :ray_gun :ray_gun
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Underscore
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Underscore » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:50 am

Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:16 am
Fate characters were on my list, so tiny UMU! would be great. I'm particularly partial to Rin and her variations (Ishtar) -- the tsundere thing again. Some of the others I wouldn't mind:
The Daicon IV bunny girl
Final Fantasy girls
Evangelion girls
Revy (Black Lagoon)
Konosuba girls
I think you're really going to enjoy the ones I've got instore a ways off down the line. Not too many spoilers but I have the Evangellion girls covered, and Yuzupyon may be making an appearance as a little Weiss Schnee getting 'snowed' on if you catch my drift πŸ‘

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:04 am

Underscore wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:50 am
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:16 am

The Daicon IV bunny girl
Final Fantasy girls
Evangelion girls
Revy (Black Lagoon)
Konosuba girls
I think you're really going to enjoy the ones I've got instore a ways off down the line. Not too many spoilers but I have the Evangellion girls covered, and Yuzupyon may be making an appearance as a little Weiss Schnee getting 'snowed' on if you catch my drift πŸ‘
That sounds awesome! πŸ‘