The Black Lesbian Shrinker Her First Black Barbia Dolls Collecton

The board to share all your fiction
Superkool33
Visitor
Visitor

The Black Lesbian Shrinker Her First Black Barbia Dolls Collecton

Post by Superkool33 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:28 pm

Hi to all SHRINKING WOMEN FAN for those who love shrinking women stories.
My name is Derrick Murrell Morris A.K.A. Superkool33 on Wattpad the reason why I'm here is to tell you about
my book on Wattpad I been writing about it called THE BLACK LESBIAN SHRINKER HER FIRST BLACK BARBIE DOLL COLLECTION.
First let get this out of the way first for those who love Shrinking women and Shrinking girls a little about me my name is Derrick Murrell Morris A.K.A. Superkool33 on Wattpad first if you are looking for any kind of violence act like Killing.Eatnig or any Crushing of any Shrinking Women or Girls characters there is none in my books so if are looking for any of that you reading the wrong book, But for those who enjoy reading about Shrinking Women and Girls I hope you enjoy reading my books.
THE BLACK LESBIAN SHRINKER HER FIRST BLACK BARBIE DOLLS COLLECTION

Story Description
Kate Ann Small is a 19-year old Irish-Caucasian American white lesbian her height is 4'11 her weight is 115 and she have 36C breasts, she have long blonds hair that go down to her back that she keep in a ponytail all years around and she have pretty baby blue eyes. She also have very sexy legs and a cute sexy butt . read about her and my other characters ON WATTPAD THE BLACK LESBIAN SHRIINKER PART 1 HER FIRST BLACK BARBIE DOLLS COLLECTION Please leave a comment if you like it.

Tags:

native89
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: The Black Lesbian Shrinker Her First Black Barbia Dolls Collecton

Post by native89 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:22 pm

do you have you old stories