Beauty and the Beast

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Beauty and the Beast

Post by Tina Tempest » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:33 am

Hello, Tina Tempest here. Inspired by a bit of artwork that I posted to this forum earlier this week, I dashed off this story. Since it involves copyrighted characters, I cannot use it in one of my shrinking fiction collections, so I am posting it here. If you like what you read, please check out my many shrunken woman collections on Amazon, Love and lollipops, Tina Tempest

The Hunter’s Revenge

Belle woke from a delightful nap. She hadn’t intended upon sleeping, she had lain down to read one of the many wonderful books from the beast’s library, but she had fallen into immediate slumber the moment her head hit the pillow. That was unusual for her.
The slim, pretty, brunette woman, rose to her feet, yawned and stretched. She glanced in the mirror and adjusted her now a bit unkempt hair.
“Oh beast!” she cried as she strode for the door to her room. Whatever Belle was going to say next died when she noticed that the familiar door to her room had been altered. It now contained a large, barred aperture, where previously, it had been solid oak.
“What sorcery is this?” asked the bright girl as she grasped the bars. They were no illusion; they were solid and unmovable. Belle placed her lovely face against the bars and audibly gasped. Beyond was not the familiar hallway of the beast’s castle. This was some other place entirely! The space beyond the bars seemed vast, ending in thickly paneled walls above a raging fire in an enormous hearth. A steady snowfall fell beyond the enormous windows. Mounted on the walls above the mantle was a line of stuffed animal heads, bear, wolf, fox, deer. It pained Belle’s heart to consider such stunning living creatures reduced to simple trophies.
“Beast?” ventured Belle, hoping but seriously doubting that this was some sort of surprise from her now no longer resented but rather greatly admired abductor.
“Ah, you are awake, fair one!” came a booming baritone voice. That voice was achingly familiar to Belle and was bitterly resented. “That couldn’t be!” thought the inventor’s daughter. But then a huge shadow loomed into view from the adjoining room. It was an impossibly large figure with wide broad shoulders and bulging muscles. It was shirtless, revealing a muscular but quite thickly hirsute chest and belly. Belle felt suddenly nauseous. “Gaston!” she cried in terror.
“In the flesh, pretty one,” responded the huge figure with a self-deprecating laugh.
Belle discerned at this point that either her eyes were playing tricks on her or that sorcery was indeed afoot. Gaston was far larger than he normally was. As he strode closer to the bars, Belle realized that his apparently towering physique was more than a trick of the light, he was a true giant in every sense!
“What have you done, Gaston?” cried Belle as her feet impelled her backwards, away from the barred door.
“Isn’t it obvious, pretty one? I got the inspiration from you. I did something intelligent, a facility you claim I lack. I consulted with that gypsy woman who reads fortunes in the town and she told me how to get in touch with an enchantress. This enchantress, who is nearly a beautiful as you by the way, apparently has some history with that beast you were residing with. She has little desire to see her enchantments about his castle undone. She has no desire for you to fall “in love” with that animal. I explained about my desire for you. We came to an agreement. After cutting both you and your room down to size, it and its contents were transported here while you slept. We are in my hunting lodge in the mountains where I can have you all to myself and we shall not be disturbed.”
Belle’s mind reeled. She could no longer doubt the evidence of her eyes, nor, sadly was she simply having an especially lurid nightmare. This was all too real!
“I’ll NEVER love you, Gaston!” exclaimed Belle.
“I no longer care if you do, Belle. You rejected me in favor of a being that is not even a man! Do you honestly think I could love you after that? No Belle, this is about much simpler, darker emotions, such as lust and revenge.”
“He is more of a man than you are, Gaston!” spat Belle.
“He MAY have been a man, ONCE, but he never will be again. Not without you returning his “love.” I can think of no better revenge for how he drove me from his castle than by having him chained to the form of a beast until the end of time!” and then Gaston threw his head back and laughed uproariously.
Thinking fast Belle returned with, “Gaston, this pettiness is beneath you. Surely you can see that…”
“Pettiness!” raged Gaston, “Like the way you summarily rejected me? I have far more to offer you than that creature does. You cannot even make love to him without forfeiting your immortal soul and you dare to call ME petty?”
Enraged, Gaston forced his hand into Belle’s miniaturized room. The slim girl backed asway as rapidly as she could but soon found her back against a solid stone wall. Gaston’s huge hand grasped her firmly about the waist and withdrew her from the enchanted space.
“I’ll show you just how petty I can be, little Miss Know-it-all!” as he raised Belle high in the air and under his nose. There was gleam in Gaston’s eyes and a leer on his face that chilled Belle to the bone.
“You’ve kept yourself hidden from me long enough!” stated Gaston as his free hand went to one of Belle’s boots.
“No, Gaston! Don’t cried Belle as he vigorously tugged off her right boot.
“This is a sin, Gaston!”
“That’s rich, a woman who has been actively contemplating bestiality for months, lecturing ME about, “sin’!”
Belle’s now tiny boot tumbled to the floor. Gaston’s smile widened and her roughly tugged off its mate.
“Please, Gaston! I know you are a gentleman, please stop!”
“As I recall Belle, you called me a beast. Why should I strive to be something you do not believe me to be?”
Gaston’s giant hand tugged firmly on the bodice of Belle’s dress, scattering tiny buttons everywhere.
“I was wrong, Gaston! You are a kind and wonderful gentleman!”
“Hah!” replied the hunter, “You say that NOW. Only because you wish to preserve your modesty. That is not an option small one.”
With an even more vigorous tug, the bodice and front of Belle’s dress came away in Gaston’s hand, revealing the front of her slip and, behind that, the outline of her bandeau.
“Gaston!” plead Belle, “If you continue down this path, I will hate you forever!”
“I thought, you already did!” shot back the hunter.
He shifted Belle a bit in his left hand and the rest of her ruined dress fluttered to the floor. No man, not even her father had seen Belle clad in her slip. She was a proper lady and would never expose her unmentionables. Belle contemplated this fact and knew that it was all academic. The man she most despised in all the world, would be the first to see her naked.
“No!” cried Belle uselessly.
Gaston inserted his finger into the top of the silken slip. With a laugh and a wink, he applied all his force to rending the fabric. It fell away, exposing Bell’s modest bust barely contained by a cotton bandeau. The giant took a moment to appreciate the flawless nature of Belle’s porcelain skin. She truly was the most beautiful girl in the entire village, perhaps in all of France. This made Gaston swell with pride. Once more he had bagged a magnificent trophy!
Again, he shifted the shrunken girl in his grasp and pulled away what remained of her slip. The beautiful tiny woman was clad now in just her bandeau, garter, stockings and step-in’s.
“Gaston, I beg of you. Go no further!”
“Ah, but I recall, when I asked things of you nicely, you rudely turned me down.”
“That was different, Gaston!”
“Not very much, Belle, just like what you are wearing.”
Belle hung her head in shame as Gaston reached behind her slim form and pulled at the knot of her bandeau. The thin cotton cloth was no match for his strength and immediately, Gaston was treated to the sight of Belle’s wonderful breasts. They were firm and conical, with light brown areolas and nipples that were just chance pink. They looked delicious and Gaston raised the still struggling girl to his lips.
“Gaston!” cried the tiny girl in a last-minute bid to divert him. It did no good. Gaston quickly determined that Belle truly did taste as good as she looked. Her tiny breast fit comfortably and wonderfully in his mouth.
Belle cried out first in disgust and horror, but a strange thing happened as the giant accosting her expertly worked her breasts. Belle, despite being extremely well read, was a complete innocent. Her books told of dashing pirates and charming rogues and their designs on fair maidens such as herself, but the books gave only tantalizing hints as to what became of proper and dutiful daughters and wives when said pirates and rogues actually had them in their clutches.
“Is THIS what it means to be ravaged?” she asked herself as unexpected pleasure tore through her naive flesh. Gaston, who had been intimate with scores of women, was, despite his utter selfishness elsewhere, never less than a dedicated and committed lover in times of intimacy. He had also wanted the beautiful Belle for a very long time. There was no way he could simply rush through defiling her without at least attempting to see to her needs. A pleasured woman, after all, more often than not, returned her pleasure, much like a good hunting dog responded to proper and loving handling with outsized devotion.
“Gaston!” cried Belle with a throatiness and breathlessness that had been absent from her imprecations just a moment before.
Gaston smiled inwardly. Belle was just like any other woman he thought, strip them down and give them what they really wanted, no matter how much they protested otherwise, and they became playthings! He took a break from his delicate ministrations and began to tug on Belle’s right stocking. The silk covered her well-tuned leg almost to the top of her step-ins. The garter straps failed as he applied pressure and Belle’s enticing leg was slowly revealed. Like the rest of her, it was creamy alabaster. Her foot came into view revealing that it had a lovely delicate arch and beautiful dainty feet. Gaston ran his tongue the length of Belle’s leg, causing a noticeable tremor to course through her shrunken body.
At a proper pace, neither too quickly nor too slowly, Gaston tugged off the left stocking, leaving the enchanting shrunken woman in just her garter belt and step-ins. Her loveliness was profound. Silently, Gaston praised the beguiling enchantress. It had been her suggestion to deliver Belle to him in a shrunken state. At the time, Gaston had not been entirely sold on the idea. He had thought her only valuable to him full-sized, but the enchantress had promised that he would enjoy her far more if she were tiny. Now Gaston praised the enchantress’s wisdom. With his teeth, he tore away the garter. Belle’s step-ins were sheer enough, that he could just spy the outline of her feminine fur. The underwear, as he studied them closely, seemed damp. But he had not licked … Then it came to him, innocent seeming Belle owned a bit of the wanton!
With a look of utter contentment, Gaston rolled the silken step-ins down Belle’s amazing legs and allowed them to fall to the floor. For a long moment he stared at the naked perfection of his heart’s desire. He pulled her remaining article, the ribbon from her hair, away and her chestnut hair fell in a radiant nimbus about her back and shoulders. Gaston winked at the girl who was still trembling, only no longer from fear, gently parted her legs and set his tongue and lips to work on her chestnut thatched crotch.
If the rest of her tasted like sunshine and honey, this part was surely the ambrosia of the gods! He was surprised how much of his tongue he could get inside her. Her tiny pearl of delight was easy to sense, and Gaston understood that somehow, this tiny bead, if teased properly, could bend any woman in the universe to his will, whether she be queen, or she be washerwoman. Gaston did not know why this was so, but experience had proved to him its unalterable truth. In short order, the tiny woman in his arms was panting heavily.
“Gaston!” she uttered softly, with no hint of malice or anger, causing the giant to increase his efforts.
“Oh, GOD!” exclaimed the tiny woman, causing Gaston to lower his hands and gaze in wonder as the object of his affections writhed with pleasure. Gaston smiled widely. Belle was his now. Even if her old animosity returned, she could never deny what he had done to and for her.
“Can your beast give you THAT?” he asked once Belle stopped squirming with delight. Belle’s blue eyes opened wide as she returned to herself and she hastily tried to cover herself as best she was able.
“That was a foul trick!” she exclaimed at last.
“You certainly didn’t react as though it was “foul”” returned Gaston smartly.
Belle flushed scarlet and hung her head in shame.
“Would you find it as “foul” a second time, girl?” asked Gaston mischievously as he raised her hips to his mouth a second time.
“Don’t!” cried Belle in such a way that the word seemed the exact opposite of what her lips intended. Not long after, the formerly innocent woman enjoyed her second orgasm. This one seemed to drain all the energy from her body, and she laid limp in Gaston’s conquering hands.
“No protests now, Belle?” he asked with only a hint of sarcasm.
Belle rolled her eyes at Gaston, but no complaint reached her lips.
Gaston shifted his grip on Belle until she was only in his left hand. His right hand went to the drawstring of his pantaloons as he informed Belle, softly, steadily, and calmly, “It is time for you to learn how to give pleasure now, my tiny guest.”
He strode over to the bearskin rug before the blazing fire as his pantaloons slid over his shapely buttocks and down his powerful legs. He wore nothing underneath them.
Although she had come across male nudes in some of the art books she had read, Belle had never seen a grown man naked. She stared in fascination at Gaston’s prodigious manhood. Even though she knew that it was most improper for a well-born woman such as herself to be naked in the presence of any naked man who was not her husband, she could not tear her eyes away. “What made it so hard? What did it feel like? How did a man use it?” were the questions the inquisitive Belle asked herself. Gaston was supine on his back atop the thick bear skin rug. Belle noted the orange glow from the flames dancing over Gaston’s skin. Part of herself knew that she should be offering up outrage and fighting this giant tooth and nail, but a greater part of her was focused on the mysterious male organ before her eyes.
Belle was deeply startled as Gaston took the hand containing her and forced it up against his erect manhood. She felt the heat of the flames upon her back, but their intensity paled when compared to the phenomenal heat coming off Gaston’s erect penis. And the way he smelled! It was a rich earthy scent, quite unlike the beast’s. Belle drew in a deep breath as Gaston began to pump his organ up and down. The sheltered, provincial girl could not guess Gaston’s intentions but as her breasts flattened against his manhood and she felt his heat radiating through every part of her body, Belle did not care.
All at once, Gaston gasped loudly, and his organ throbbed mightily and drenched Belle in hot white syrup. Only now did Belle comprehend her readings about male “seed” and “male essence.” It coated her face and hair and forced its way into her mouth, nose, and eyes. It stung her eyes. The taste was salty but not entirely unpleasant. Then, to Belle’s wondering eyes, Gaston’s tower of flesh collapsed and shrank to half its size! Belle could only ponder this a moment before Gaston stated, “Yes, Belle, this is how it works, I give you pleasure, you give me pleasure. This is how it has always been with men and women and what you could have NEVER had with the beast!”

Belle sat contentedly in the cage Gaston provided for her. She wore only a simple silk robe that exposed much of her fine legs. The cabin was kept warm enough that she needed no other garments. Gaston had also explained that she needed a complete break from her old life. Gaston was not entirely unsympathetic however, he had retrieved the many books, Belle had stored in the shelves of her enchanted room from the beast’s palace. When she was obedient and gave Gaston the pleasure he sought, which was increasingly easy with each passing day, the giant hunter allowed her to read to her heart’s content. Her enchanted room remained on a table, but Gaston had padlocked the door. Belle thought that a wise move. The enchanted room contained too many conflicting memories. From time to time, she even thought of the poor pitiful beast. How could she have ever thought that she could love him? He, after all, was a beast and she was now, thanks to Gaston, all woman!

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Post by AB23 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:07 pm

Pretty good! When does the next collection drop?

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:07 am

Three stories down, one more to write. Not sure how soon next volume will appear my cover person has prior commitments.

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:35 am

Tina Tempest wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:07 am
Three stories down, one more to write. Not sure how soon next volume will appear my cover person has prior commitments.
For the record, I would buy your books w/out the covers. ;)

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Nice to know book almost done. --Tina

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:34 pm

Bought two of your books yesterday and reading them. :) (Tiny Twists and Mini Quartets)
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

shrink

Post by shrink » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:44 pm

Tina Tempest wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:33 am
Hello, Tina Tempest here. Inspired by a bit of artwork that I posted to this forum earlier this week, I dashed off this story. Since it involves copyrighted characters, I cannot use it in one of my shrinking fiction collections, so I am posting it here. If you like what you read, please check out my many shrunken woman collections on Amazon, Love and lollipops, Tina Tempest
which story can you recommend? I liked slumber party by sally reynolds shrinking fears by nomdreserv and a little housework by ohzone. I like stories with girls shrinking out of clothes and doing naughty things to each other. I enjoy reading a good description of the shrinking process and dislike cruelty.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:01 am

Hey there shrink, There is not much cruelty in my works. I often feature women shrinking out of their clothes, on occasion from girls being girls. I do go into the shrinking process. I usually use a drug but I have also used shrink rays, injections, and gas, really whatever the story calls for. I tend to focus on romance, but that is not always the case. Why don't you check the descriptions accompanying my works on Amazon and see what strikes your fancy.

Hope this helps, Sincerely, Tina Tempest.

shrink

Post by shrink » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:49 am

Tina Tempest wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:01 am
Hey there shrink, There is not much cruelty in my works. I often feature women shrinking out of their clothes, on occasion from girls being girls. I do go into the shrinking process. I usually use a drug but I have also used shrink rays, injections, and gas, really whatever the story calls for. I tend to focus on romance, but that is not always the case. Why don't you check the descriptions accompanying my works on Amazon and see what strikes your fancy.

Hope this helps, Sincerely, Tina Tempest.

I like that you write shrunken women stories even if they weren't to my tastes (I don't know this yet ofcourse). Its always nice to see more writers.

that being said I find your answer a bit weird. like when I would ask a bookstore owner can you recommend me a fantasy book with vampires? and I get the answer "go look around until you find what you want. I have good books some with vampires and some with fantasy."

I also find the descriptions on amazon not very descriptive or helpful. I still have no idea if these are what I'm looking for.

"A virginal princess is shrunken by a rogue."
"A bachelorette party ends in shrunken bacchanalia."
"An heiress is shrunken by a kidnapper"
"A prison escape goes wrong, before it goes right."
"A very different sort of support group holds a meeting."

I'm looking for stories with girls shrinking out of clothes with mainly erotic lesbian themes. I like to read how the characters shrink (clothes getting roomier a weird/nice shrinking feeling etc).
if none of your stories match this fine then I will read something else. but if you have a few stories that match this description let me know what I should buy from you.
you wrote the stories be confident enough to recommend them to people ;)

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:27 am

Shrink, I respect your answer and your questions to give e you more specifics in the stories you listed
You see the princess shrink out of her clothes. It is an unexpected romance No lesbian content.
The Bachelorette party features the bride-to-be shrunken out of her clothes. Gang bang ensues. No lesbian content.
You don't witness the heiress shrinking out of her clothes but it does chronicle her adventures after she was kidnapped.
You see the inmate shrink out of her clothes
The support group is kind of like an AA meeting with the same sorts of stories only with shrinking in the mix.

As far as lesbian contact goes, I touch on it to various levels in several of my stories. The Final tale in "Tiny Treasures" features an already shrunken archeologist who ends up as the eventually willing girl toy of a lesbian one-percenter.
"Tiny Affairs" features a story about a mother and daughter who we see shrunk out of their clothes. Mother/daughter incest is part of the denouement.
"Tiny twists" has a story that features a wife shrunk out of clothes she later ends up in a threesome with a different husband and wife.
"Another Mini Quartet features a story that has all of your elements. A superheroine sort of like Supergirl or Powergirl is shrunk out of clothes and used sexually by a female villainess much like Catwoman.

Hope this helps, Tina Tempest

shrink

Post by shrink » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:59 am

Thanks I'll check it out.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:28 pm

I loved this story! I admit a bias to anything with SW Emma Watson but it was just plain fun (except for Belle, of course). How about a Hermione story with a "Dramione" shipping (Draco/Hermione)? I've always thought of the relationship in a Pride & Prejudice way - Hermione is the swot Mudblood; Draco the racist rich kid who is secretly attracted to her. Things start out rough at first with Our Heroine in peril which can develop into more. Whether you want to take the time to write it would be up to you, of course (the copyright bugaboo; do you even like Harry Potter?). If not, how about SW Little Women? ;)
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:18 pm

Although I prefer the Beast to Gaston in my own first person Belle fantasies, I thoroughly enjoyed this, and especially appreciated your eye for both detail and dialogue!

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:19 am

Thank you, Kim,
It makes feel terrific that you enjoyed my story. Thank you for your wonderful comments. Why don't you check out my page on Amazon.com and see the kind of books and stories I write. My works are all original. Because of copyrights which I like to honor, my fiction involving someone else's characters I post here. I don't write much of this sort of fiction, but I like the results.
Sincerely, Tina