Excerpt from my latest work (Tina Tempest)

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Excerpt from my latest work (Tina Tempest)

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:55 pm

Hey gang,

Here is an excerpt from my latest collection of stories. I expect it to drop in the next few days. This story is entitled "The Rivalry"

“What’s up, sis?” he asked.
“Let me in and I’ll tell you, “bro”,” she answered.
He led her into his living room which looked quite lived in. Once she was seated, she came straight to the point.
“I need you to look after something for me for a while. I figure it will be right up your alley.”
She reached into her purse and removed the still slumbering high school senior.
“Bradley, have a little Faith,” she said as she placed the miniaturized woman on his coffee table.
After a stunned silence, Brad sputtered, “Is she alive?”
“Very much so. I used one of your father’s inventions on her. I can’t have her disappearance traced to me. You are the “King of Erotic Miniatures, so I thought you’d like to play with the real thing for a while instead of your kinky action figures. I don’t care what you do with her, just keep her alive. I’m planning on restoring her in about nine months or so. It will add veracity to the rumor I’m going to spread that she got knocked up by a drug dealer and went off someplace to give birth the bastard infant.”
“I take it you don’t like this girl,” offered Brad.
“That is an understatement. Are you interested or not?”
Brad bent over the coffee table and took a long look at the unconscious Faith. She was very pretty, beautiful even. He imagined she had a fine body under those jeans and sweater …
“I’ll watch over her,” he said at last, “Perhaps she can make my work even more accurate.”
“Go to it champ!” stated Selene encouragingly.
Brad touched the soft nimbus of Faith’s hair. Selene looked on and smiled.
“Now if you will excuse me big brother, I have to make a date with one Clark Tiberon.” With that Selene rose to her feet and made her way to the front door of her enraptured step-brother’s house.
After securely locking the front door, Brad carefully picked up Faith and examined her from all angles. So many of his deepest fantasies were about to come true! Brad walked to the next room of his house where he displayed his finished pieces. The female action figures lined the shelves. Brad made a phenomenal living by supplying nerds like himself the ultimate and completely unauthorized versions of action figures that they REALLY wanted. Beneath the costumes, the figures, who were fully posable, were anatomically correct to exacting detail. Their boobs looked, felt, and moved like real boobs; their loins bore fully realized female intimate parts. A purchaser would receive a spandex-clad figure. Under the famous logoed spandex, a sports bra and matching panties. Brad sold not only the action figures but all the necessary accessories. There were spare costumes in case one had to be cut off during roleplay for example. There were tiny wracks and tiny iron maidens. There were street clothes for when the superheroines were using their secret identity and every conceivable outfit for undercover work. Brad was particularly fond of the flaxen-haired superheroines, Sue, Karen, Dinah, Kara, and the rest. Although he certainly could appreciate the charms of the raven-haired superheroines and associates, Diana, the Z, Lois. Of late, Brad had been making superheroines to order. Some guys wanted a three-dimensional version of the woman they had created on Deviant Art and other places. The figures could be as specific as the client wanted, big tits, small tits, big booty, narrow booty, tribal tattoos, real gold piercings, an abundance of pubic hair or hardwood floors. The comic book and movie companies would come down hard on Brad if they ever got wind of what he was up to, but above all things, Brad and his clients were discreet. Yes, truth be told, Brad loved his work.
He carried Faith further, into his bedroom. He had a spare fish tank that he sometimes used in constructing dioramas. The one portraying a lush jungle environment would do nicely. Brad lifted the lid. He noted that the tiny figure was beginning to stir. He made a spur of the moment decision. The clothes she was wearing were OK, but he had so many terrific things to clothe her in. Once she saw her new wardrobe, she could hardly object to Brad’s having undressed her…

I hope this scene has whited your appetites!

Luck, love, and lollipops, Tina Tempest

AB23
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Excerpt from my latest work (Tina Tempest)

Post by AB23 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:39 pm

What's the release date for this volume?

Tina Tempest
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:06 pm

It just went life at AMAZON moments ago. Please let me know what you think. -- Tina

AB23
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by AB23 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:27 pm

Got it & I loved it! I liked the first, third & last stories the best.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:23 am

AB32,

That is music to my ears! I try to move in new directions with each story. I don't want to write the same thing over and over. IF shrinking were really possible, it would profoundly change the world. People being people however, most of that impact will be on a personal level. It will change the way people date, have affairs, and work. In time it would become so common place, it would be as interesting as yesterday's breakfast. I write because I think I have a voice worth listening to. Nice to see that that is the case!

By the way, Amazon reviews really help spur sales. I'd appreciate it.

Sincerely, Tina