Specimen 7768F

The board to share all your fiction
QTips
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Specimen 7768F

Post by QTips » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:46 pm

I'm in the process of writing a novel about the adventures of a woman who is shrunken against her will and sold to a laboratory.

The novel takes place in the world of "Downsizing" but some 30-year after the invention of the original technology. This will get very dark at times so be prepared.

Here's a sample:
When it reached the cage side, it reached up, grabbed the vertical bars, began violently shaking them and screaming into the ball gag. “So, my little specimen wants out, not going to happen” Andrews said. “Normally, I don’t speak to my specimens like people, but you and I started this journey together, so I’ll make an exception. I have plans for you. I’m going to breed you in a month or so, once we locate a compatible sperm donor. And if everything goes well, you’ll give birth to a nice litter of three or four pups, due to the fertility drugs you’ll be on. But, there’s a 1 in 9 chance that any pregnancy can also produce a full-size embryo. And if that happens, well, did you ever see the movie Alien where the creature burst through the guys chest? It would be like that, but from your abdomen.” 7768F had stopped shaking the bars as Andrews continued. “If you survive giving birth, we may try some interspecies mating. We’ve haven’t had much success in producing any offspring but, it’s always entertaining to watch the mating process.” 7768F started to tear-up. “For now,” Andrews continued, “we will be preforming a series of experiments on you. Most are to test your endurance, but a few are just for fun, our fun, not yours.” 7768F eased its grip on the bars and sank to the counter-top, looking down. “Oh, and there will be a few times when you’ll have to earn your keep by entertaining some guests of the lab.” 7768F looked up at that comment. “It’s 2:15. Barry will be back in a few minutes, but I’m going to lunch now. You remember Barry don’t you, your size, talented hands? I took Barry home a few times about a month ago and believe me, he’s good. He had you about to climax in under a minute, imagine what he’ll be able to do to you in an hour!” Andrews smiled and got up to leave, “This is one of the “For Our Fun” experiments I mentioned. I’ll close the door to my office to give the two of you some privacy.” Andrews shut the door and walked down the hall. She took out her PDA and sent Barry a text. “Specimen in counter-top enclosure. You have 1-hour.”

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Specimen 7768F

Post by shrinker_s » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:43 am

This looks great....can't wait for more.

UncannyWellington
Visitor
Visitor

Post by UncannyWellington » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Fantastic!

I am eagerly anticipating the completion of your novel. The work's subject matter seems to be featuring several of my favorite topics:

*Shrunken woman as caged specimen
*Forced breeding of SW with subsequent pregnancy and delivery of young
*Interspecies mating of SW
*Laboratory experiments/testing of SW

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks!

Xinunar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Xinunar » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:54 am

Did you finish it?