Tricked - Updated 3-13-18 x 2

The board to share all your fiction
The Grither
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Tricked - Updated 3-13-18 x 2

Post by The Grither » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 pm

This one is a more traditional SW story than my last one. It's longer too. I think I started this on SW Realm but I never got around to posting the whole thing:

After a long day at work Rebecca was glad to be heading home. As much as she loved living in the city she did sometimes miss living in a small town where owning a car wasn’t a massive expense that even if you could afford would just end up with you spending more time sitting still in traffic than moving. But she was young and in shape so she didn’t mind walking too much, she was just glad she didn’t have to take the subway. She couldn’t stand being in such cramped environments and since she lived close enough she rarely had to deal with it.
As she passed a grocery store she remembered she didn’t have anything to make for dinner so she decided to pop in real quick and get something.
She was relieved when she saw that it wasn’t too busy so she could be in and out in a matter of minutes.
When got to the pasta aisle she saw a little girl struggling to reach up on one of the higher shelves. She smiled at this and went over to offer her help. At 5’11” she was used to helping even adults reach higher places and she loved children so she was all too happy to offer assistance. But when she got to the girl and looked down to ask her what she wanted she noticed that this wasn’t a little girl at all, it was an adult woman who couldn’t have been more than four feet tall, probably even less. Unfortunately she realized it a little too late because she was already squatting next to her and had started talking to her in the tone adults usually speak to children.
To her relief the woman didn’t get offended and just laughed when she asked if she could grab a box of rotini for her.
She did this and when she handed it to her, the tiny woman smiled up at her and said,
“Thanks. I’m Tina by the way”, and offered her little hand which Rebecca’s much larger one engulfed and shook gently while saying, “Hi. Rebecca. Nice to meet you”.
Now that she was looking more closely at Tina she was surprised to see that this woman, who like her was in her mid-20s, seemed to be a normal proportioned person, only smaller than anyone she had ever seen. She was used to seeing little people but they usually had larger heads or shorter limbs but Tina looked every but like a taller person only in a smaller size. She could also tell that she was pretty attractive and had a decent body despite wearing baggy clothes that mostly hid her figure. She must have gotten lost in thought because she heard a small “ahem” from her new mini friend and snapped out of it.
“Oh sorry, long day at work. I must have spaced” she stammered in a vain attempt to excuse her behavior.
Tina just laughed again and said,
“That’s ok. You don’t have to make up a story, I know I’m a pretty odd little person”.
Rebecca tried to assure her she wasn't but Tina just shushed her and said it was ok if she looked.
Even though she didn’t mind, Rebecca still felt bad and apologized and left the store in a hurry without buying anything.

By the time she was a few blocks away she had gotten over her faux pas and was mostly on auto-pilot when she heard a familiar voice call to her from across the street.
“Hey! Becky!” the voice said. She had always hated being called Becky but when she saw who it was she decided she would let it slide. It was the least she could do. She crossed the street and met Tina.
“What’s up?” she asked.
Tina looked a little upset and she was going to ask what was wrong but was interrupted when she spoke,
“Well, this is a little embarrassing, but I, um, I forgot my keys”, Rebecca didn’t know what she wanted her to do until she continued, “but I always leave that window unlocked”, she pointed to a window about six feet off the ground, “could you, you know, lift me up to it?”
Rebecca was a little uncomfortable lifting an adult woman like this, even if she was the size of a child, but looking down at her and seeing how distressed she looked she couldn’t resist and said ok.
She expected Tina to cheer up when she agreed but for some reason she still seemed upset, even a little nervous.
“So, how should I do this?” Rebecca asked as she bent down to pick her up not knowing how exactly she should do it. She was very worried about touching her in places she didn’t want to be touched or just hurting her if she gripped her too hard.
Tina reached her arms up and said,
“just pick me up like you would a kid. It’s easy” as she raised her arms and Rebecca easily lifted her onto her shoulders and brought her to the window.
After a small struggle Tina got it open and climbed in. Rebecca could hear a small thud followed by her little head popping up in the window with her hair a bit messed up,

“I’m ok!” she said, “I just slipped. Can you grab my bag and meet me inside?”
Rebecca did as she asked and was soon in Tina’s apartment. She was surprised to see that it was furnished for a normal size person and didn’t seem to have even a few things set up for a little person like Tina. She wondered if maybe she had a roommate who did all this or perhaps she just wanted to be treated like any other person and didn’t like to feel different. She felt a sense of admiration for the small girl at that thought.
As she followed Tina to the kitchen table and sat down she was handed a bottle of beer while her little host went to a drawer, struggled to open it, and stood on her tip toes to rummage around for a bottle opener. Again, she found the clumsy way with which she did this odd. She would have thought she’d have been used to being so small all her life but she didn’t seem to be.
She came back and handed Rebecca the bottle opener which she took and popped the cap off her bottle and handed back. She then watched as Tina struggled to get hers off, finally just giving up and putting the bottle back down in frustration. She looked like she was going to cry so Rebecca offered to help.
“Oh, sure” Tina said in between sniffles, “It’s just that I…” and she stopped herself before she could finish then jumped down off the chair and said, “wait here, I have something for you” and took off toward the bedroom before Rebecca could even get a word in.
“What a strange woman” she thought to herself as she looked around the apartment and began noticing some more odd things. There were four pairs of boots in front of the door, all in a size for a woman of normal height. There was a coat hanging up that again, looked like it would fit her, and even stranger there was no lower coat hanger or a smaller coat hanging up.
She dismissed this as Tina probably having all her stuff in her room as she got up and started looking at the rest of the place. There was a couch with an ottoman in front of it that was far enough for her to easily rest her legs but would have been impossible for Tina, but again she just assumed she moved it or her roommate did.
There were a few other inconsistencies, like no mirror at Tina’s height in the bathroom and no step stool at the kitchen or bathroom sinks, but nothing that caused her any real alarm until she got to the photos on the wall.
They were of Tina and a few other girls her age, only all the other girls were around her size. Were there really so many small woman like her? Well, it made sense they would find each other if there were.
But then she looked at a few more and things started to make less sense. One picture was of her on a roller coaster. Not only did she appear the same size as everyone else on the ride, but it looked like it was made for people their size.
In fact, she was with people her own size in all of the pictures. Did she spend a lot of time with Photoshop to edit these so she could look like everyone else? If she did she was very good at it because these were flawless.
As she was studying a picture of a younger Tina wearing a graduation gown and standing near two older people who appeared to be her parents, again where she appeared bigger, she was actually taller than them, she felt a sharp prick in the back of her leg and turned around to see Tina standing there holding a large empty syringe, the contents of which she had just emptied into her.
“Wha-what did you d-do?” Rebecca asked as she felt herself losing consciousness. She landed on the floor with a thud and the last thing she saw before passing out was Tina standing over her with tears in her eyes and saying “I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry” before reaching into her pocket and taking out a phone.
Last edited by The Grither on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:35 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tags:

Atlas
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Tricked

Post by Atlas » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:06 am

Great start! hope you write more.

Ruby summers
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Ruby summers » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:20 am

Omg I know I've read this same story it was on the site gts world right

The Grither
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by The Grither » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:44 pm

Rebecca’s head was pounding and she ached all over when she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and found that her vision was blurred but clearing.
With great effort she managed to rise to a sitting position and felt around where she was. She could only tell that she was on a mattress in the corner of a room since she could feel a wall behind her on both sides. Nervous about what was going on, she closed her eyes, brought her knees to her chest and did a breathing exercise she used for anxiety she would sometimes get. It eventually worked and when she was calm enough she opened her eyes again and was relieved to see that could see clearly now.
Unfortunately that didn’t seem to help much as she was in a somewhat large, windowless empty room that only had the mattress she was on and a beanbag chair a few feet away.
The room was lit by a dim lightbulb in an uncovered ceiling light which provided just enough light for her to see that there was someone sitting in the beanbag chair with their back to her. She called out to them,
“Hello? Can you hear me?”
and the person immediately stood up and headed toward her.
“Oh thank God!” came a familiar voice, “you’re awake! I thought I had lost you.”
‘Huh?” Rebecca asked, still unsure about what was going on. Her last memory being of that tiny woman standing over her making a phone call and saying something she couldn’t make out. That’s when it hit her, the voice was Tina.
Upon realizing that she leapt up and toward her, ready to find out what the hell was going on, no longer concerned about hurting the small girl only to be shocked when she reached her and Tina was now about a foot taller than she was. The fight immediately left her at this revelation, not because she was scared but more because she was confused.
“H-how did you get so big?” she asked the taller woman.
Tina looked down at her with the same sad look in her eyes from just before she passed out and said,
“Please, sit down. I’ll explain everything but first I want to say how sorry I am this had to happen to you”. She then took Rebecca’s hand and led her to the beanbag. Rebecca’s first instinct was to pull out of the handhold but considering the strength she felt in it she was so sure she’d be able to and just went with it.
When the two were sitting Tina let out a long sigh and began,
“Well first of all, I didn’t grow. You shrank. You seem to be a few inches shorter than me” before Rebecca could correct her Tina explained,
“Which I know looks like more but that’s because of your new perspective”, she paused to let her take this in and then went on,
“Yes, I did this to you” she said knowing that would definitely be a major question she had,
“but I swear I didn’t have a choice. You’ll…” she began sobbing again and there was a pause.
Rebecca looked over at the larger woman and thought to herself,
“She drugged me and she’s the one crying? What does she expect, me to comfort her?”
Tina eventually stopped crying and continued,
“You’ll understand why I did this someday but”, she wiped tears from her eyes, “that’s all I can tell you for now”.
She then stood up. Rebecca went to do the same and follow her but she was gently but firmly pushed back down and told to stay seated.
Tina walked over to a button on the wall and reached up, standing on her tip toes to do so, and said into an intercom Rebecca hadn’t noticed before,
“Ok. I did what you asked. Now you do what you promised”.
There was a loud buzz followed by a click and Tina pulled the door open, which seemed to be very heavy for her.
At this point Rebecca realized that if someone bigger than her was having trouble with it she’d never get it open and decided to make a dash for the door.
She made it to Tina before she was shoved with great force to the floor and warned,
“Stay down. I don’t want to hurt you but I will if you make me”, and then quickly left the room leaving Rebecca alone.
Not knowing what else to do, she went over to the beanbag char and dragged it under the button she saw Tina press. She made it as high as she could and when she stood on it and reached up as high she was able she saw with dismay that her fingers just barely grazed the bottom of it. She didn’t have the right leverage to press it.
Determined, she went over and with all her strength managed to push the mattress over to the button as well. She then stacked the beanbag chair on top of it and trying again was able to press it.
No response.
She pressed it again and still no response.
Frustrated, she pressed it over and over as hard as she could and sill nothing.
After doing this for what felt like ages, she slumped to the floor in defeat.
When she did that, a woman’s voice came from the intercom,
“That was quite the performance little one, you’re going to make a great pet”
She jumped up and climbed back to press the button, shouting into the microphone,
“What do you mean, ‘pet’? Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?!”
but was met with silence again.
She gave up quick this time and heard the speaker hiss to life again only for the woman who just spoked to let her hear that she was laughing.
Rebecca paced around the room for a while before tiring herself out and going to sit on the mattress.
As she lay on it she looked at the tag and saw that it was only a single but felt like a queen to her. Something that drove home the reality of her situation. She still had a small hope that this was some very elaborate prank and that she had no idea how they were doing it but seeing a woman who only, how long ago was it anyway?, was about chest height to her now towered over her made that seem very impossible. She knew something was weird about that girl, people just aren’t that small and in those proportions, and she would have trusted her instincts and ran but now here she was, apparently smaller than someone she once saw as impossible short and waiting for who knew what to happen.
She wasn’t sure how long she sat there lost in thought but eventually she heard the woman from before say something from the intercom but she wasn’t paying attention and couldn’t be sure what it was. She looked up in silence and when she didn’t answer, the woman said,
“Well? Are you ready?”
“Ready for what?” Rebecca yelled up but was met with a sigh from the intercom,
“I can’t hear you unless you press the button dear”
Feeling a bit embarrassed for forgetting that simple function, partly because she should have known but also because of the tone the woman took with her, Rebecca climbed her makeshift stool and pressed the button and asked again.
“To meet your first ‘giant’ “, came the reply with a giggle. She could tell this woman meant normal size person when she said “giant” and it made her feel uneasy. Would she eventually begin to think like that if she stayed small for too long? She shook that though off and just shrugged her shoulders, which the woman could see through the camera in the intercom and replied,
“Very good. Please go stand against the far wall and wait”
Rebecca thought of disobeying but remembering how easily someone as small as Tina was able to throw her back wasn’t too interested in seeing how much damage a “giant” (she was already thinking of them like that before meeting them. She worried how long before the mental air quotes went away) could do so she complied.
Once she was against the wall the woman complimented her for “being a good girl” and the door buzzed then opened and the tallest woman she had even seen in her life walked in.
She wanted very badly to run from this nightmare but knew that was hopeless so she stood frozen in place as the huge woman approached her. Everything about her was bigger than she thought a person could be. She didn’t look up though, too nervous that she would see an ogre face or a troll, or something that her mind was telling her something this size should be so she focused on the woman’s boots.
They were knee high to the giant which she saw meant about mid chest high to her. She just stood there, staring at the huge boots in front of her, the giant meanwhile wasn’t moving. She was just waiting patiently for her to take it all in.
Finally, Rebecca reached out and touched the giant leg. She wasn’t sure what she was expecting to feel but it felt like a normal person’s leg, only much bigger.
She eventually worked up the nerve to look up into the giant’s face. As she did she noticed that she was only about belly button height to this massive woman.
She looked up past the belly button, past the largest pair of breasts she had ever seen, and finally stopped at the face. When she saw who it was her mouth fell open and she was speechless.
She flinched as the giantess quickly dropped to a squat position to bring them closer in height which only served to accentuate how much smaller she was looking into the giant eyes of this woman.
The giantess’s eyes were still red from crying but she was trying to smile and sound happy when she said,
“Hey Becky!”

The Grither
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by The Grither » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Ruby summers wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:20 am
Omg I know I've read this same story it was on the site gts world right
Yeah, it was there and on Giantess City.

The Grither
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by The Grither » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Atlas wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:06 am
Great start! hope you write more.
Thanks! And I have good news, the story is already finished. I just need to post it all

Ruby summers
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Tricked - Updated 2-26-18

Post by Ruby summers » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:07 am

I loved that story when I first saw it amazing work

Atlas
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Tricked - Updated 2-26-18

Post by Atlas » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:14 am

Great writing! Really like how its going so far. :)

The Grither
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Tricked - Updated 2-28-18

Post by The Grither » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:24 am

“I can’t believe you would do this to me”, Rebecca said to the now giant Tina sitting across from her at the table. Since their re-introduction they had both left the room and moved to a dining area to discuss this further.
Rebecca was appalled to find she had to climb into a normal chair and then while sitting her feet were nowhere near the ground. The two had spent the better part of the night talking. Rebecca tried many times without success to get some answers out of Tina but she was being tight lipped about any of the technical details of how she was shrunk. All she would do was give her pointers on how to handle her new size, along with the news that she would be getting smaller.
So after a long conversation all Rebecca really knew was that her shrinking was reversible but it probably wouldn’t be reversed until she got smaller and she was going to be stuck this way for a while.
It wasn’t until around 4 in the morning that Tina opened up a bit more about why she had been shrunk.
She admitted that she wasn’t the one behind this and in fact didn’t know much about how it worked or why the woman was doing it. Rebecca asked for some more information but Tina said she couldn’t.
She also told her that her being shrunk wasn’t personal, she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. After being kept prisoner for 10 months she was grown to the height she met her at and set free with the promise of being fully restored if she could find someone to take her place.
She wrestled with the idea for days, trying to accept her fate and convince herself that she could live a normal life at the size of a dwarf but things were just too hard for her. She couldn’t stand the stares from everyone who passed her on the street and the constant fear from knowing anyone could do anything to her and she was defenseless to stop it.
So when she saw Rebecca that night she made up her mind and went for it.
Rebecca was beyond angry and nothing Tina said would change her mind. Finally, after a lengthy barrage of insults she stood up and got right in Rebecca’s face and said,
“You know what? Forget this, I tried to apologize but if you can’t accept that that’s you’re problem. I’ve been trying to help you as much as I can but since all you want to do is give me shit about this, I’m done. Come see me if you ever have to make the same choice and we’ll see who’s the bigger person”, she laughed at that last line then looked up toward camera in the corner of the room and said,
“I’ve done enough. Let me go now Mel”,
Almost immediately there was a buzz from another room and Tina walked out of the kitchen. Shortly after Rebecca heard a door slam and then she was alone, except for whoever was watching her. She wondered when this mystery woman was going to reveal herself. The wait was getting frustrating.
Almost as if reading her mind, a door could be heard opening and closing and footsteps were approaching the room.
Before long, a woman in her early 30s entered the room. She was on the short side (5’2, so still a good deal taller than Rebecca) with long black hair and thick black rimmed glasses. She was wearing a bright yellow sundress with green flowers on it and a pair of flip flops.
She was definitely not what Rebecca was expecting the person behind this to look, which the woman seemed to be aware of when she said,
“Let me guess, you were expecting some weird leather wearing S&M mistress, weren’t you?”
She said this in a very friendly, almost cheerful voice. Nothing at all that would indicate she was a person capable or even willing to shrink and trap a person against their will.
“I get that a lot. But appearances can be deceiving. Don’t think that just because I look like an innocent librarian I am one”, she came closer and took Rebecca’s chin in her hand making her look up to her and added in a more sinister tone, “And trust me, I’m more like what you were expecting than you think” then immediately switched back to the sweet voice, “But we’ll worry about that for later. For now, let’s chat”.
She pulled up a chair and sat next to Rebecca.
“Hi! I’m Melanie. So, Tina says your name is Becky, is that right?”
Rebecca nodded
“But something tells me you don’t like being called Becky, do you?”
Rebecca nodded again
“Ok then, is Rebecca good?”
Another nod
“Good. Rebecca it is”. she thought for a moment then added, “What about Becca? Is that ok?”
Rebecca shrugged her shoulders, she was indifferent to that one
“I have to tell you hun, this silent treatment isn’t going to work for me. Now since this is your first day I’m going to make this easy for you. Come over here and stand next to me”
Rebecca did as she was told and was soon standing next to the larger but not as intimidating as she thought woman. She felt like even at her reduced size she could possibly take her down and get out of here to find some help.
Once again, the woman seemed to know exactly what she was thinking and said, still in that cheerful tone,
“If you think you can take me you’re welcome to try”, she pulled out a remote and pressed a button that made the front door buzz, “there, the front door is unlocked. All you have to do is knock me out and you’re free. I’ll even leave my phone on the table so you can call the cops when you’re done”.
This took Rebecca completely off guard and she just stood there in stunned silence not sure if she should take her up on this offer or if it was a trap.
While she was thinking she felt a sharp prick in her arm and looked down in time to see the woman pull a needle out and place the now empty syringe on the table.
“Oopsie! Too late!” she laughed, “You might have had a chance but you’re about to lose that chance”, she stood up and said the words slowly,
“any”
Rebecca felt the floor expand under her feet. Just a little at first
“minute”
The sensation got stronger and she started feeling dizzy. She thought she would pass out again but as soon as it started it stopped
“now”
When it was done she found that she had shrunk some more and was now about as tall as the seat of the chair. Whatever chance she may have had against her captor was definitely gone now.
Melanie reached down and placed the newly shrunk woman on her lap. She gently stroked her hair and continued talking in her sweet tone some more,
“So as I was saying, your disobedience isn’t going to be punished this time”, Rebecca looked up and said,
“Not punished! You shrunk me again! I’m way too small to live on my own now!”
Melanie laughed at this and said,
“Oh sweetie, the shrinking wasn’t punishment. That was going to happen no matter what. Trust me, you’ll know when you’re being punished. And in case you’re wondering, the answer is yes. You’ll be getting smaller before this night is over. I can’t say how small exactly, it’s not an exact science I’m afraid but come on and follow me. I’ll show you where you’ll be staying so you can get an idea”, she placed Rebecca on the ground then stood up and began walking.
Before she left the room she turned and said,
“Come on, follow me. I don’t give warnings before punishments”
Rebecca immediately started walking as fast as her little legs could carry her.

The Grither
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Tricked - Updated 2-28-18

Post by The Grither » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:21 am

As she entered the hallway, Rebecca saw Melanie standing at the other end waiting for her. She wasn’t sure what she was doing but knew she was meant to follow. Suddenly she saw her wind up and throw something toward her. She wasn’t sure what it was but she knew its as big and she was lucky enough that she was able to dodge just in time to see it fly past her and land with a soft thud in the kitchen. When she turned around to see what it was she saw that Melanie had thrown one of her flip flops at her.
“Well?” she heard the larger woman scold her, “Don’t just sit there staring at it, go get it and bring it back”
Without hesitating she turned around to do as she was told. When she got to it she was amazed at the size of the thing. It was almost three feet long. The thought that this huge sandal belonged to someone she would have considered short just a few days ago really helped to drive him her small size.
She bent down to pick it up, not sure how heavy it was going to be and despite her anxiety over her current situation found that she was curious about finding out when something smashed into her back at a high speed and sent her sliding across the floor for a good distance before hitting her head on the baseboard.
“what the hell?!” she thought as she rolled over to her back and sat up, holding her head in pain. She did a quick assessment to make sure nothing was broken and aside from having the wind knocked out of her and the pain from where she smashed her head, she seemed fine. But still, she decided to wait a moment before standing.
While she sat there she could hear Melanie stomping toward her, laughing the whole way.
“Oh man!”, she said breathlessly from all her laughter, “I nailed you!”
Rebecca looked at where was approaching and saw what had hit her.
While she was retrieving the first flip flop Melanie had thrown the other one at her. Whether this was her plan or if she really did just miss the first time she wasn’t sure and decided not to ask.
She stood up and stormed over toward Melanie, her anger making her forget her diminished stature but being face to face with the giantess’s knees reminded her instantly.
But still, Melanie had seen the anger in the tiny woman’s eyes and was going to have some fun with her.
“Aw, what’s the matter? Did my middle shoe knock you on your ass?” Melanie teased her.
Rebecca just stood staring up at her, trying her hardest to keep he mouth shut out of fear of the consequences.
Melanie noticed this and goaded her even more.
“Well, if you’re so mad, do something about it” she said as she pushed her shin into Rebecca, not enough to hurt or knock her over but enough to be irritating. The more she backed up the more the giantess crowded her. Eventually she decided to step it up and raised her foot in between her legs, lifting her up a foot before dropping her on her butt.
Through it all little Rebecca maintained her composure which Melanie eventually accepted and decided to move on but not before one more display of power.
She reached down and grabbed Rebecca by the waist, lifting her in front of her face. Her cheerful attitude was gone and she could see darkness in her eyes as she said,
“Never forget this, little one. You’re no match for me. Not before, not now, and definitely”, she paused for dramatic effect, “not in about 15 minutes. You’re going to think this size was huge soon enough”.
Then she lowered her to the floor, sat in a chair and without saying a word pointed to the discarded flip flops and then her bare feet.
Rebecca figured out what she wanted immediately and Melanie’s speech had left her feeling very small and vulnerable so she ran to the huge footwear (she was feeling a sharp pain in her side and wondered if maybe she had bruised a rib) and to her surprise found she could carry them both even though they were a bit unwieldy.
She then went to Melanie sat and as she presented each foot slid them into place. When she was done Melanie stood up and once again was pleasant.
“Good! I’m glad that’s over with”, she said “Now let’s get back to where we were”, and she headed back toward the hallway, Rebecca trying her hardest to keep up this time.

The house turned out to be pretty big. They went down the end of one long hallway and into another, then another where Melanie led her into a room and turned on the light.
It looked to be her bedroom. There was nothing out of the ordinary about this bedroom, other than the very large dollhouse sitting against the wall across from the foot of the bed.
“Tada!” Melanie proudly announced as she motioned toward the dollhouse, “here it is. Your new home!”
Rebecca cautiously started walking toward it before stopping and looking up at her keeper who looked down and nodded her approval to go check it out.
She was currently too big to go in but she could see from the windows that it was very nicely decorated. She walked around to the back and saw that there was a good size swimming pool and patio back there with very soft astroturf. If it wasn’t for the fact that she was going to be so tiny and helpless she might have actually been excited to move in.
She knelt down and carefully opened the sliding doors and reached her hand in. Carefully she fished around until she found a lounge chair which she pulled out and inspected.
It felt like the real thing, only smaller. But it wasn’t Barbie furniture, she knew that from the attention to detail and the size. Barbie is around 10 inches tall, this was for a doll at least half that size. She gulped at this realization.
“Not too shabby, is it?” Melanie asked from high above her. She had crept up on her while she explored and gleefully watching her check everything out.
“It’s amazing”, Rebecca answered honestly. “Where did you get all this stuff?”
“I had it made” came the reply as Melanie knelt down beside her and removed the roof of the house with ease and placed it down beside her. She seemed to be looking for something which she sound she placed down next to Rebecca.
“Here’s your bed. I’ve been told it’s like sleeping on a cloud”.
Rebecca looked over at the mattress she laid before her and gently nudged it with her foot.
“Go on, don’t be scared. You might be too big right now but you won’t break it” Melanie encouraged her.
Rebecca stood on it and bounced a bit. It did feel very soft. Suddenly she felt Melanie’s large hand around her lower legs and another on her back. She was scooped up and placed down in a laying position on the mattress. Although small, it did feel very nice. The cover was like the softest silk she’d ever felt and the stuffing really did feel like a cloud as Melanie said.
She just lay there looking up at her giant captor, for a moment forgetting her worries when she felt herself lifted again and she was carried over to Melanie’s truly huge bed.
She placed Rebecca on a pillow and bent over her, her face inches away and told her to stay put, she was going to get the last treatment ready so she could move in as soon as possible then she left the room.

Atlas
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Tricked - Updated 3-4-18

Post by Atlas » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:43 am

Nice cant wait for more!

The Grither
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Tricked - Updated 3-4-18

Post by The Grither » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Sorry for the delay but here's some more:

As soon as Melanie left, Rebecca began scanning the room for anything she could use to help herself escape. She crawled over to the edge of the bed to the night stand and only saw a book. She considered jumping down and looking for something else but although she knew she could make the jump at her size she didn’t know how easily she’d be able to get back up on the bed or how quickly, plus she didn’t know how long her captor would be gone.
She lifted the book and found that although it was heavy and nearly half her size she could lift it and if she got a running start she could swing it hard enough that she hoped it would at least stun a giant person.
She found it disconcerting that she was already starting to think about normal size people as giants, she hoped it wouldn’t be for long. There was clearly an antidote, she just needed to find it. She dragged the book over to where Melanie put her down and tucked it under the pillow then laid back down and waited for her to return.
It was another half hour before she heard footsteps approaching and she cursed herself for not taking the chance to explore, she would have had time to find something better than what she had, but she had no way of knowing so she’d have to make do with it.
Melanie came back holding a small syringe filled with a clear liquid. This was the first time she had seen the shrinking serum and she was surprised to see how innocent it looked. She had expected it to be some glowing green goo or something equally creepy looking but it just looked like water.
“Ok, little one. Are you ready to get into your new house? I bet you can’t wait to go for a dip in your pool, huh?” Melanie looked genuinely happy to be doing this, which only made her even harder for Rebecca to figure out. She saw how cruel she could be when crossed but here she was acting like they were good friends and this was the most normal thing in the world to her.
She wondered if she had mental issues, but as she saw the needle, looking much larger to her now that it was closer to her miniature arm, she no longer cared and just wanted to make her attempt before she was too small to do anything.
She quickly reached under the pillow, lifted the book with all her might, and slammed it up right into Melanie’s chin.
This took her by surprise and caused her to bite her tongue.
“AHH! FUCK!” she shouted and stumbled back, dropping the syringe right at Rebecca’s feet.
Without hesitation, she picked it up, jabbed the needle into Melanie’s arm, and pressed down on the stopper, making sure to get it all in her.
In her haste, she moved the needle too much and made a deeper wound than a needle should but she didn’t care, she had taken a chance and it was paying off. This was it! She’d wait until Melanie got small enough to subdue, tie her up with a sock or whatever she could find lying around, then get to a phone and call for help. This nightmare was going to be over soon. All she had to do was…
“YOU BITCH!” she heard from above her as a fist smashed down right next to her. If her eyes hadn’t been full of tears from biting her tongue she likely wouldn’t have missed but since she did Rebecca took the chance to run for the edge of the bed and jump off then hide until the shrinking finished.
Without looking back she ran over to the edge and jumped… then stopped in mid-air, suspended upside down as something held her foot.
“Oh no!” she thought, already knowing what she was going to see but looking up anyway to see Melanie leaning over, her face twisted into intense rage with her hand around her ankle. She was squeezing so hard she feared it might break but luckily it didn’t.
Melanie raised the shrunken to her face and glared at her before saying,
“You’re in deep shit now. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to jump to extreme punishment so soon but it seems…”
she suddenly hunched over holding her stomach and moaning in pain. She still had Rebecca’s leg, but the grip had loosened and she had lowered her into her lap.
At this proximity to her stomach she could hear loud gurgling noises.
She was also noticing the size of the lap she was sitting on was starting to decrease.
This was it, she thought, the shrinking was staring. Once she got small enough she would do what she had to in order to get away from this crazy woman.
But to her dismay the shrinking stopped after only several seconds leaving her several inches shorter but still significantly bigger than Rebecca and more than a match.
With the physical advantage no longer an option she hoped that the pain would make her pass out but again her luck seemed to have turned and Melanie was already recovering from her bout of shrinking.
She was lifted to the giant face once again, the grip only slightly weaker but not by enough to matter. She could see the straps of Melanie’s dress were about to fall down any second but that didn’t matter anymore. She had failed in her escape attempt and all she could do now was wait for the inevitable.

She waited for the threats to come but they never did. Instead Melanie shifted her grip from Rebecca’s leg to holding her whole body and got up to leave the room.
When she did her dress fell to floor, causing her to sigh in frustration and give Rebecca a squeeze that crushed the air out of her.
Melanie headed down the hallway and went into a room with a keypad lock and fingerprint scanner. After she had unlocked it she placed Rebecca down on a table and looking down at her said,
“Ok. I need to deal with,” she gestured toward her slightly shrunken body “this so I’m going to leave you alone again. Now, you’re already in a lot of trouble and as much as hate to do this so early in the relationship, if you so much as move an inch from this spot I’m going to tear your arms and legs off after I shrink you again. Do you understand me?”.
Rebecca saw the anger in her eyes and knew she wasn’t bluffing. She swallowed hard and answered,
“yes” in a small, frightened voice which seemed to make Melanie go back to her cheerful persona again when she said,
“Aw, don’t be like that. You know I have to punish you for this but afterward we can still be friends. Trust me, you're going to love it here”, then she left the room, turned off the light, and locked the door leaving Rebecca alone and unable to see her surroundings.
Not that it would have mattered if she could see, she wasn’t going to try that again.
——
Rebecca sat in the dark for what must have been hours. She didn’t dare move out of fear of what would happen. She eventually got tired and fell asleep and was woken when the lights came back on and Melanie entered wearing the same dress before that was no longer too big on her but still seemed a little bigger than it should be.
“First”, she said with annoyance in her voice, “Let me tell you that your little stunt cost me two inches. Thanks to you I’m going to be 4’10 for a while” she stared down at Rebecca who didn’t know what to say and said, “Well?”
Not sure what she wanted from her she remained silent which seemed to anger the giantess more making her slap her across the face. It was clear she was holding back or she probably would have broken her neck but it still hurt enough to bring tears to her eyes.
Melanie spoke again, this time like one would to a child with no manners,
“what do we say when we do bad things to people?”
“I’m s-sorry” Rebecca said with her head down.
Melanie didn’t reply and pulled another syringe from her pocket, pulled the protective cover from the needle and placed it down next to her.
“I don’t believe you’re sorry, but that’s ok. This will make up for it”. She nudged the syringe closer to Rebecca and said, “pick it up”.
She did as she was told and Melanie continued, “Good. Now stick the needle in your stomach and inject yourself”. Rebecca just stared up at her in shock. The needle was huge to her and although she knew she was getting injected either way she couldn’t imagine doing it to herself.
Melanie looked down and pointed at her wrist to indicate time was ticking.
“Get moving. If I have to do it it’s going in your neck”. Rebecca slowly and shakily lifted the syringe, and after closing her eyes, jabbed it into her stomach.
It didn’t hurt as much as she expected, but it wasn’t pleasant. She pushed the plunger down and felt the cold liquid inject under her skin. When she was done she looked down and saw a large bruise where the needle went in but she was ok otherwise.
“There you go!” Melanie clapped, “that wasn’t so bad was it?” Rebecca said nothing and Melanie just laughed and said, “Now for the good part. Stand up so I can watch you shrink”, Rebecca stood up and Melanie went on,
“Oh, and by the way, I put a little extra that should make you two inches smaller than I had planned. Give or take an inch, like I said it’s not an exact science. I guess your dollhouse is going to be more spacious than you thought. I might need to install some tiny step stools”, and she laughed even harder.
Rebecca just stood there, not daring to say a word and terrified about how small she was going to become.
The feeling came quick. She felt a tingling all over her body followed by the sensation of the floor (or in her case, table) she was standing on expanding under her feet. Unlike with Melanie though, she didn’t seem to be in any pain. Her vision was getting blurry and she was getting dizzy and felt like she was going to fall, but she heard Melanie’s voice from above, higher than it was just moments ago, tell her that if she fell she’d regret it.
It took great effort but she managed to stay standing until the very end when she stumbled and tripped. As she fell she reached out to grab anything she could and her hand landed on a long thick round support that she used for her balance.
It wasn’t until the dizziness went away and her vision cleared that she looked closer at it and saw it was Melanie’s pinky, now as long as she was tall, maybe even a bit longer.
Melanie laughed again, a sound that was now thunderous to Rebecca’s tiny ears, and lowered her face so that it was even with the tabletop she was on.
“Wow! I’ve never seen anyone as small as you”, she said in awe. “I think I might have gone overboard with the extra dose”, she looked concerned but shrugged her now massive shoulders and said, “oh well. That’s what you get”
She placed her hand down in front of the tiny girl and ordered her to step on, which she did, sickened by the realization that she had to step up to get into this giantess’s palm, and felt a rush of air as Melanie stood and she was lifted to her face again.
“Ok, let’s get you measured and then we can get started on your punishment”
“Wait!” Rebecca yelled up at her, “I thought the extra two inches was my punishment?”
Melanie just sighed and said in an annoyed tone as if she was an idiot for asking,
“That was to make up for making me shrink two inches. There’s still the matter of what to do about your little attack on me”.
Rebecca couldn’t believe the nerve of this woman! Her she was, standing in her hand, God knows how small, and she was being petty because she was two inches shorter?! She wanted so badly to say something but looking around and seeing that she was in a hand that was wider than she was tall she decided it wasn’t a good idea.
Melanie paused as if expecting a remark from her tiny captive but when none came she continued into the next room and placed Rebecca on a cold metal plate.
“Stay still”, she instructed and Rebecca complied. She heard a beep and Melanie giggled and said, “you weigh 1.3 ounces. Kind of a great weight loss plan, huh?” Rebecca remained silent and Melanie stopped her up in her hand and laid her on a ruler. Looking to her side, she could see the number three was just above her head. Oh God, was she really less than three inches tall now?
Melanie gasped in awe when she saw this and said,
“Wow, I really did make you small didn’t I? You’re 2.9 inches tall. In case you’re wondering, that’s just under half as small as Tina was and the smallest I’ve ever made anyone. Welcome to the record books, kid!” She then started mumbling to herself about measurements and other things but Rebecca was too stunned to say hear any of it.
Her head was spinning with the thoughts of how small three inches was.
She thought back to when she was in school and would use rulers, now realizing that one of those was now four times her size. She couldn’t take her mind off of all the previously tiny things she never thought about that would now tower over her.
She thought about a pair of heels she bought recently that she was excited to wear because they had five inch heels, realizing that now those heels were almost twice as tall as she currently was.
She remembered teasing her ex about having a small penis, joking that it was only two inches, realizing that now that would be more than a third of her size. Forget about the usual seven inches that would tower over her.
These thoughts just wouldn’t stop coming and she began to sob uncontrollably.
After a while Melanie turned her attention back to her and said,
“It’s time for your punishment”, she looked serious as she said this, “Remember, this is your own fault”. She scooped her up and dropped her into a clear reusable plastic container. She cringed as she waited for the lid to come down and worried about where she was going when Melanie looked in one more time and added with an attempt at a friendly smile,
“This is going to be scary but I promise you you will survive it”.
She was then brought over to a 55 gallon fish tank filled with water and many exotic fish. She felt the container being tipped upside down and she was quickly plunged into the tank with the container resting on the bottom making an air pocket for her to breathe. She then saw Melanie huge hand come down and place two straps with suction cups on either side followed by a large rock for extra security. Finally she heard a loud scraping noise and looked up to see a valve she didn’t notice before on the bottom of the container (now the top), slid open and a plastic tube was inserted to keep a fresh airflow.
Her “prison” was too short for her to fully stand but she could if she hunched over a bit, and the water was about at knee height so she could sit but she would be submerged if she tried to lay down.
She looked around outside the container and could see the distorted shaped moving around her. Some checking out the new addition, others staying far away.
She could also hear a loud, slow thump coming from in front of her. She looked out and could barely make out Melanie’s face peering in and pointing to a digital clock that she couldn’t read.
She tried pantomiming to the giant that she couldn’t read it but all she would do is nod her head and tap louder. At first she thought she just couldn’t understand her but then she heard a voice come from the tube,
“I know you can’t read how long you have left. That’s the point. Goodnight”
And the lights were turned off, leaving her in total darkness except for some distant power lights on some devices she couldn’t make out.

The Grither
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Tricked - Updated 3-13-18

Post by The Grither » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:34 am

And some more:
Stuck in the dark at the bottom of an aquarium, Rebecca panicked and began kicking, punching, and slamming into the walls in a vain attempt at getting out. She even tried reaching under the bottom and lifting the container but it was no use. No matter how hard she tried she couldn’t do anything to escape.
Once she calmed down she realized it was probably not a good idea to leave the safety of her only air supply anyway. She didn’t know how long Melanie was planning on leaving her and if there wasn’t a way for her to climb out when she reached the surface she would have been stuck treading water for who knew how long.
Resigned to her fate, she slumped to the floor and tried to go somewhere better mentally. Unfortunately it was too cold and she found herself shivering too much to focus on much. She jogged back and forth as much as she could with water up to her knees, hoping it would warm her up and it did for a bit but she soon found herself getting tired and her back was getting sore form having to stoop so much so she didn’t do that for too long.
She decided to try and find a way to sleep. Laying was definitely out of the question. Although she could lay on her side and keep her face above the water, as soon as she began to drift off to sleep she’d fall right in and be woken up.
She tried to float on her back which almost worked but she just couldn’t get comfortable with her head half submerged.
Finally she found that if she sat in a corner with her back against the wall and brought her knees to her chest she was comfortable enough and even managed to warm herself up a bit.
It still took what she estimated to be an hour to fall asleep but when she did, she fell into a very deep peaceful sleep.

She used to always have trouble sleeping anywhere that wasn’t her own bed. She’d always wake up in the morning with no clue where she was and would freak out a bit before being reminded, but this time for some reason she didn’t have that problem. When she woke up she took a quick look around and remember exactly where she was and in what condition.
She took a deep breath and stood up as much as she could to stretch when she noticed the lights were back on and she could see Melanie’s massive shape moving around in the distance, blurred by the water and glass of the aquarium.
She also took this moment to appreciate her immediate surroundings. Although she was terrified of what was going to happen to her she felt a sense of awe watching the huge fish swim by and go about their business. She started to wonder what other unique perspectives her new size would allow her to experience and felt that under different circumstances this could be an exciting adventure.
As if to remind her exactly why this wasn’t a situation she should be excited about, she saw a shadow descend over her enclosure and heard a loud rush of water as it filled quickly and was removed from the tank, leaving her underwater and rapidly trying to make it to the surface.
She was never the greatest swimmer, but she considered herself good enough that she’d never drown. Now she was having second thoughts about that. She pushed herself as hard she could, waiting for the moment when her head would break the surface and she could take a nice deep breath and just when she felt she was done for it finally came.
She gasped and choked while her little head bobbed just above the surface. Looking up she saw glass walls that rose fifteen feet on her scale to where Melanie was looking down at her with a large smile.
“How did you sleep, Becca?” she wanted to know.
Rebecca still found herself wanting to scream all sorts of profanities at this psycho but found the feel was less intense and easier to keep under wraps this time so she just looked up and said in a monotone voice,
“fine”.
“That’s nice”, Melanie said down to her, “but are you ready to be a good girl and come join us land lubbers again?”
She apparently thought that was hilarious because she burst out laughing. Rebecca decided to play along with it and said she was. She even managed a fake smile, though she wasn’t sure if Melanie bought it.
She watched as her face disappeared from the sky above her only to return moments later as a large green net came down and without warning scooped her up. The mesh material clung to her face and would have suffocated her if it was for the good sized holes in it. Holes she realized were tiny to anyone of normal size and again felt as small as she was.
It also had a strong fish smell but that was the lest of her concerns at the moment.
She wasn’t in it for long before it was turned upside down and she came tumbling out and landed on her butt in Melanie’s hand.
She was brought to her face and Melanie said,
“I know that was rough but I had to teach you a lesson. Even if you’re still new to all this, that’s no excuse for what you did”, once again she sounded like she was scolding a puppy which irritated Rebecca but she remained silent, “Now do you understand how serious I am about obedience? I really don’t want to have to keep punishing you. I really missed having you on our first night together”.
“Having me?” Rebecca thought to herself, “what does that mean?” Deep down she knew what she meant and had to admit she wasn’t surprised. It only made sense that someone who would shrink another person and torture them would also force them into sex acts.
While she was thinking about the ways Melanie could use her as she was she heard her snap,
“Are you even listening to me?”
She looked up and from her expression Melanie could tell she wasn’t and repeated, “I said, do you want see your house now? I’m sure you’d like a bath and to finally get some clothes on”.
Rebecca never minded being nude, and even like this she wasn’t bothered by it any more that the whole situation was disturbing, and besides she felt like being so small made her more difficult to ogle since she’d have to literally be in someone’s face for her to make out any details. But even still, some clothes would be nice so she replied,
“Yes please. That would be nice”
Melanie was clearly impressed by her manners because she smiled as she carried her back toward the dollhouse.
When they arrived, Rebecca was placed in front of the house and Melanie laid on her front propped up by her elbows in front of her to watch her reaction.
Facing her, Rebecca could see the large cavern of her cleavage and found herself wondering just how big those breasts were compared to her now. She supposed she’d find out soon enough and turned to walk to the dollhouse.
When she got to the front steps she found that although she could manage them, they were pretty close to being too high for her and she needed to step up as far as her tiny legs could reach. It was a good thing there were only three.
The doorknob was at eye level and pretty unwieldy but manageable as well. She needed to give the door a hard shove to open it which resulted in Melanie giggling from behind her but she just ignored it and stepped inside.
Once inside she saw a light switch a little over her head but reachable. She slipped it on and was surprised when lights came on just like in a real house.
Looking around she saw that the place was almost like a real house except there was normal sized items placed throughout as if to remind the occupants how small they were.
There was a pencil laying across the kitchen floor that she had to step over and out of curiosity bent down to try picking up only to find it was way too heavy for her. She was able to clumsily slide it though so that was something.
The living room had an iPad against the wall that acted as the biggest TV screen she had ever seen.
It started ringing very loudly, vibrating the entire house. She saw that Melanie was calling her on FaceTime and ran over to swipe to accept, realizing when she did this that she needed to use her whole hand and had to press hard.
When she did the screen came to life and Melanie’s face filled the screen.
“Aw! You’re so cute in your little house! You look like a little kid doll”, she paused, “Well, except for your little boobies” and for the first time Rebecca felt self conscious about her nudity when she could feel Melanie’s eyes on her. Before she could react Melanie said,
“But enough of that. We’ll have plenty of time later. For now, how is it? Can you reach everything? I can put some itty bitty steps if you want”, she brought her fingers very close together as she said this making Rebecca feel tiny once again. She just shook her head and said,
“I think I’m ok”
Melanie said she should check out the bed to make sure she could get up into since it was pretty high so she made the climb upstairs and entered the bedroom.
She saw the mattress she remembered being way too small for her, now sitting on a miniature box spring that was half her size making the mattress itself more than twice her height. She tried to climb up but couldn’t get a foothold to make it. She looked around hoping to find something she could use. Anything at all, since she didn’t want to have to ask her captor for anything but when she found nothing she went back down to the iPad and said, her face red from embarrassed,
“I need steps for the bed”
Melanie looked amused and asked her why.
Rebecca meekly answered,
“you know why”
But Melanie kept playing dumb and asking her what she meant. Rebecca finally gave in and gave her what she wanted,
“Because I’m too small to climb up into bed. Are you happy now?”
Melanie’s grin widened and she replied simply,
“Very”
Then the call ended and she could hear loud thuds meaning she was walking away.
As they got further, she heard Melanie call out,
“I won’t be long. Check out the rest of the house. But stay inside. I don’t want to catch you outside when I get back”
Rebecca had no intention of disobeying.