Quick Fantasy Number One - Shrinking Perfume - OhYeah1

The board to share all your fiction
OhZone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Quick Fantasy Number One - Shrinking Perfume - OhYeah1

Post by OhZone » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:35 am

Shrinking Perfume Continued (from a cyoc inspiration).

A possible alternative to the end of this cyoc thread. I actually have another couple of alternatives, but this is what I'm thinking about this morning. I didn't try to clean it up much either so forgive mistakes.

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt ... 96257.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fantasy this morning is based on a cyoc thread and involves what happens after shrinking my roomie with shrinking perfume. She gets smaller and smaller while she sleeps on the couch. At about 2 1/2 feet, still asleep but rustling slightly, I debate whether to spritz her again, or maybe drop a few drops on her. Should she be a toy? Smaller? mmmm Nervously I unscrew the top of the perfume bottle and find myself getting even more very turned on. I'm so excited I somehow drop the whole perfume bottle on the floor. Jumping back trying not to get splashed, I fall and land with an elbow on my bag of magic perfumes and accidentally get spritzed with a stimulation perfume, just as a couple of drops of the shrink potion hit my leg. Suddenly finding myself shrinking and tingling all over excitedly, I buck and moan, slipping smaller into my jeans and top, my bra becoming loser. Suddenly it all stops and I am shaken back to reality.

"Oh No!" I moan, "what have I done?" I feel very odd, warm and still slightly tingling. I look around and see I am about the same size as my shrunken friend, Tiffany. Sliding out of my giant clothes, stepping out naked I look up at a giant table and over again at my roomie. "Well, at least, I can claim we were both victims," I think to myself. I take a couple of little steps toward the couch, marveling at how my line of site is about even with the cushions.

But, I step on a drop of the potion! I let out a little "Yelp," as I find myself not only shrinking another two inches, but also feeling tingles all over my body returning even stronger. "Ohhhhhh!" I collapse to the floor bucking and moaning in ecstasy. But again, I'm yanked back to reality as the shrinking stops.

"Oh Damn! I almost came! Crap." Dizzy I manage to get back to my feel and walk more carefully toward the couch. "I wonder why she hasn't woken up yet." Hmmm. I look to a couple more drops of the potion and feel warmer again. I'm almost drawn to them. But I shake my head and think I better get Tiffany up and claim we were attacked or something. Stumbling almost drunkenly I almost step into a large puddle of potion, but side step it.

However, my graceless move was enough to let a drop roll over and touch my foot. Again, I shrank and felt vibrations flowing through me centering on my nipples and clit. I collapsed again, and again, ALMOST came. Now down to about 2 feet tall, and horny as hell.

"Shit," I panted in halting breaths. "I never thought I would be teased by magic perfumes!"

I somehow got to my feet and considered my options. I didn't see any other option but to let myself shrink just a little more so I could cum!

I looked around and found a nice little puddle. I found myself swinging my hips as I sauntered over to the puddle, as if it was a - lover. I rolled my eyes at myself at how crazy I was getting, but, figuring I would shrink just another couple of inches, and roll out after I came, I found myself turning, crouching, and slowly setting my lovely little ass into the magic puddle.

Immediately I began to shrink, the vibrations stronger than ever! Again my pussy, my clit, and my nipples seemed to dance sending waves of pleasure through me. I felt the puddle getting a little bigger as I wiggled, bucked my hips and tried to grasp at something. Suddenly I arched my back and screamed a tiny little scream. I had lost more size than I had thought, and now I - I couldn't stop cumming. It was extasy! But somehting was wrong. My legs which were well of of the puddle when I started, were now all wet. All of me was wet and not just between my legs. I was now smaller than the puddle. I screamed and tried to roll out of the magic pond, but I was still writhing in pleasure and couldn't get far. I was on fire. Through squinting eyes, I saw the edges of the lake receding farther and farther away -

Oh GAWD. That's as far as I got with that fantasy -
In Love! ♡ ♡ ♡

nina2
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Quick Fantasy Number One - Shrinking Perfume - OhYeah1

Post by nina2 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:57 am

Mmmmm very well written and a perfect ending.