She's Asking for It - (a rewrite of an old story)

The board to share all your fiction
ThumbLoverVer2
Visitor
Visitor

Re: She's Asking for It - (a rewrite of an old story)

Post by ThumbLoverVer2 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:12 am

I hope we get an continuation of this.

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:07 am

hello everyone reading. I have done more work on "She's Asking for It"... but it is not ready yet. You've all been more than patient. I will do my best to make it a priority. In the meantime, if you want to read more of my work and check out some awesome art by Bare-Faced-Cheek you should head over to DA and hit up BFC's gallery for "Miniportation".

https://www.deviantart.com/bare-faced-c ... ing-series
Neat!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:41 pm

I still remain hopeful that Roxanne will kind of get what she wanted-namely found as a mini-but not by Hank....but by some random stranger (preferably someone much younger than Roxanne).

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:02 am

I agree with Aussie_Lurker, that would be perfect.

I deeply hope you post a continuation for this story, she needs to be captured! ^_^
Last edited by Doll_size_girl on Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:02 pm

Doll_size_girl wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:02 am
I agree with Aussie_Lurker, that would be perfect.

I deeply hope you post a continuation for this story, she needs to be captured! ^_^

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:09 pm

Tina-Tiny wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:33 pm
Oh...to be tiny and vulnerable...and to be played with and driven wild.........
<3
I'd be willing to be of service. ;)

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:44 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:31 am

When I read the part of the story where Roxanne is sneaking around tiny and naked, I could feel my own breath coming short in my throat and the excitement building within me. The feeling of being tiny and helpless and vulnerable and wondering every moment if you are going to be discovered in this condition...and at that point risking being trapped and picked up and held in a giant hand and played with...wanting it to happen deep down inside but also afraid of it happening because you can never be sure what the giant may do once you are in his power, and you won't be able to do anything at all to stop him, that is if you wanted to...even assuming that you are discovered by the right giant, the one you have been wanting to find you like this...well, it's almost too much to bear and is at the point of overloading your mind, your senses and your whole tiny body!

So it's...uh...it's kind of like that.

Kara :kiss:
Always willing to lend a hand.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:14 am

DocRick wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:44 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:31 am

Roxanne rolled her eyes a little and shook her head as she reached her hand across the table and took Hank’s. She guided his sandwich down to his plate and just held his hand firmly. “Haven’t you been listening Henry? I’m just saying it could happen. Do I want to be reduced in stature and status to a mere plaything whose only purpose in life would be to keep her master happy, entertained, and sexually gratified? Would I enjoy being kept in a cage as the ultimate status symbol? Do I fantasize about my master showing me off to anyone he wished too, flaunting me in front of his friends, and making me join in when he brings women home? I would have to be some sort of secret sexual deviant to think like that, wouldn’t I? A woman with a long hidden fantasy about being a man’s plaything, one that she’s had to repress since puberty. No, of course I wouldn’t want that more than anything in the world Henry that would just be silly.”

When I read the part of the story where Roxanne is sneaking around tiny and naked, I could feel my own breath coming short in my throat and the excitement building within me. The feeling of being tiny and helpless and vulnerable and wondering every moment if you are going to be discovered in this condition...and at that point risking being trapped and picked up and held in a giant hand and played with...wanting it to happen deep down inside but also afraid of it happening because you can never be sure what the giant may do once you are in his power, and you won't be able to do anything at all to stop him, that is if you wanted to...even assuming that you are discovered by the right giant, the one you have been wanting to find you like this...well, it's almost too much to bear and is at the point of overloading your mind, your senses and your whole tiny body!

So it's...uh...it's kind of like that.

Always willing to lend a hand.
Oh My! I can't believe you took some of our reactions to this story and crafted some images to make our shrunken fantasies come true! Thanks, Big Guy! :heart:

I think the reason I was so enticed by this story was that the female protagonist in it was one of the small (pun intended) coterie of women who unabashedly relish the thought of being someone's little doll or toy. Like myself. Like my friend Tina. I have long fantasized about lying helpless, tiny and naked in a giant hand. I believe our friend Roxanne has been seduced by the same kind of 'doll dreams'.

Thanks for highlighting and illuminating this wonderful story, Doc. I got tingles all over just thinking about it again!
Tiny Hugs,

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:08 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:14 am

Oh My! I can't believe you took some of our reactions to this story and crafted some images to make our shrunken fantasies come true! Thanks, Big Guy! :heart:

I think the reason I was so enticed by this story was that the female protagonist in it was one of the small (pun intended) coterie of women who unabashedly relish the thought of being someone's little doll or toy. Like myself. Like my friend Tina. I have long fantasized about lying helpless, tiny and naked in a giant hand. I believe our friend Roxanne has been seduced by the same kind of 'doll dreams'.

Thanks for highlighting and illuminating this wonderful story, Doc. I got tingles all over just thinking about it again!
Tiny Hugs,
You're welcome for the illustrations.....and the tingles. :D

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:07 am

DocRick wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:08 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:14 am

Tiny Hugs,
You're welcome for the illustrations.....and the tingles. :D
"O...M...G...! This is even...b-better than...t-tingles! D-d-don't....stop!"
:kiss:

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:04 am

In story format preferably :3

Whatever continuation you did develop, ven if not finished, would still be appreciated.

Assuming the writer is still kicking around somewhere.