FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: SW Flash Fiction Anthology

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri May 29, 2020 11:34 am

Bobascher wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 6:29 am
Awww...we were so close that time too!
LOL! Well, I actually do have a longer short story with Emma Watson in mind, some time in the future!

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri May 29, 2020 7:09 pm

(Although Tina Tempest did a superb job writing a short short that inspired the Bobascher picture below, I thought I'd give a swing at writing a little flash fiction for it as well).

A Small Trap

As soon as Kirk heard the click, he knew it was a trap.

He spun around, slamming his weight against the door that had locked behind him, but it was too late.

"Damn you, Harry Mudd!"

"Now, now, me boyo, shouting isn't going to help the matter," a voice chuckled from the other side of the door. "You're just going to have to shuffle through to the other side. And trust me when I say, Kirk, you'll be happier, the Federation will be happier, and I'll certainly be happier with the handsome finder's fee the Iplautillins are paying me. Well, have to run!"

Kirk pounded the door once, but he knew Mudd was already gone, and any more shouting on his part would do no good, and would potentially harm the morale of the crewmembers with him.

"Carole, Uhura, there has to be maintenance access panels in this room. See if you can find him." The two officers nodded, taking opposite sides of the room and began running tricorders over every square centimeter.

"Captain, I may be able to help. I was initially trained as a communications tech before attending administrative and flag writing training," the remaining crewmember in the room offered.

"I would appreciated that Yeoman Rand," Kirk responded with a nod and what he hoped was an encouraging smile. The blonde yeoman smiled back before going to confer with the other two women. After a quick exchange, the blonde yeoman took a third wall and began examining it.

Kirk watch the yeoman, feeling guilty. Only two weeks ago, Starfleet Personnel had assigned Petty Officer First Class Janice Rand as his personal yeoman. Kirk thought that tradition had fallen to the wayside when Nero had attacked the Federation, and Starfleet was having problems filling even the bare essential positions.

Apparently, though, Starfleet felt the position was still needed, and the commanding officer of the Enterprise especially needed one. The usually cocksure James Kirk suddenly found himself uneasy with allowing Rand to take over what Kirk was used to doing for himself. The fact that the yeoman was just the sort of attractive young woman Kirk would have gone after if she weren't a member of his crew made it even worse.

Kirk had brought his Yeoman along on what he thought was going to be a fairly boring diplomatic mission with the newly contacted if somewhat mysterious Iplautillin Kingdom.

The meeting had been arranged by a merchant and trader named Harcourt "Harry" Mudd. Kirk had never met the man before, but Mudd had an unsavory reputation that preceded him. Somehow, though, Mudd had weaseled his way into the good graces of the Iplautillins, and the Federation needed Mudd's service. So Kirk had to put aside his uneasy feelings and work with Harry Mudd.

Things immediately went wrong when the away team arrived on Cufusble VI, an outpost world of the Iplautillin Kingdom. Although no direct contact have ever been made between the Federation and the Iplautillins, video transmissions showed that they bore a remarkable similarity to humans, and that their society was a matriarchy.

Kirk beamed down to the Cufusble VI with Uhura, Carole Marcus, Janice Rand, Harry Mudd and a small security team. Almost as the away team arrived, there was an explosion, and contact with the Enterprise was lost. Mudd was in contact with the Iplautillins, who advised a rebel faction had attacked the meeting, blocking all contact with the outside world. Fortunately, the Iplautillins were prepared, and had a prepared room where Kirk could contact his ship safely.

Another explosion separated the away team from its security personnel, and Harry started running. Kirk and the three women followed him, which is how they had landed in a trap.

As Kirk joined the search for some kind of escape, there was a bright light and the room shook. Kirk watched wide eyed as Janice Rand shrank while simultaneously being launched up and out of her clothes.

Instinctively, Kirk reached out to catch Janice as she began falling downward. He caught her without a problem. Except he found himself holding a nude Janice Rand and looking at her very shapely and very bare miniaturized bum, with his thumb planted squarely on her right butt cheek. The surprised look on Janice's face as she crossed her arms over her breasts showed that she knew precisely where her commanding officer's thumb was.

Kirk hurriedly put Janice down on top of her uniform on the floor. Janice immediately dove for cover under it. At the same time, Uhura and Carole crawled out from underneath their oversized uniforms, careful to use the material to cover their bodies.

"Captain, what---?" Uhura began, but before she could finish her question, a female voice filled the room.

"Greetings, Captain and crew of the USS Enterprise. Please be advised that we mean you no harm. We wish only friendship with the Federation. However, before we proceed, we need to see your captain's penis."

"You need to what?" Kirk responded, as the strange took a turn for the ludicrous.

"We will need to see all of your body, Captain Kirk," the voice advised. "But we definitely need to see your penis."
Attachments
Yeoman.jpg
Yeoman.jpg (67.36 KiB) Viewed 9356 times

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sat May 30, 2020 5:22 pm

(Another story inspired by a Bobascher creation! Thanks again!)

Milk bath

"Oh, you don't know how much I've been looking forward to this."

These normally wouldn't be the words you would expect to hear from a beautiful, scantily clad Latina who suddenly found herself only fifteen centimeters tall and standing in an oversized mug of warm milk. But the circumstances that brought Diane Guerrero into the oversized mug of warm milk weren't normal ones.

The giant looming over her merely bowed his head and answered, "We aim to please."

Diana reached for the hem of the wet top plastered on her torso then paused, giving the giant a coquettish smile.

"Shall I excuse myself?" the giant asked.

"No, I think this is going to be one of those weekends that I'm going to need your full support," Diana giggled, as she pulled the top over her head and off. Diana spun around, making her full, firm breasts bounce, while her dark nipples hardened from excitement and exposure. Diana then bent down and slid off her skimpy panties, allowing the giant to view her tight butt and the tiny strip of hair between her legs.

Diana was very happy to see the very noticeable lump form in the crotch of the giant's slacks as she handed him her clothes. The giant might be a professional, but Diana was always thrilled that she could affect him as a man.

"Have the rest of my clothes arrived, Joseph?" Diana asked as she sank down into the mug, resting on the built in seat along the mug's "wall."

"Of course, Diana," the giant responded. "Was there a particular outfit you wished once you're finished with your bath?"

"Just a towel," Diana answered. "You have the mint soap for my shower?"

"Of course, Diana," Joseph answered. "And, if you are of a mind, I have a salmon recipe I would like to try out on you. Served at the table on the beach."

"That sounds lovely, Joseph," Diana answered as she sank a little in the milk bath. "I do have you for the weekend, don't I?"

"You have me for as long as you need me," the giant replied.

"Good answer," Diana chuckled. "I won't need anything for the moment. Maybe just a little music. You know my mood."

"Of course," Joseph responded. A few minutes later, the strains of Isaac Albéniz's Op. 165: España for piano began drifting in. I really need to thank Laura again for introducing me to Joseph next time I see her, Diana thought to herself, before allowing all her thoughts and tensions to drift away.
Attachments
Milkbath.png
Milkbath.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 9322 times

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sun May 31, 2020 5:38 am

A Small Contest

"The rules are simple," the disembodied voice began.

"Wait, what rules," Lacey shouted out, not sure what was going on.

Just a few minutes ago, Lacey had finished a day of filming for her latest Christmas movie. It seemed that most of her movies these days were made-for-TV Christmas movies, though she was transitioning from romantic Christmas movies about princes in disguise to being the single mother being wooed by a one time flame. Lacey didn't mind, though. The work was good, and the movies made people feel good. Nothing wrong with that.

Lacey had gone back to her trailer, planning to take a little nap before heading home. When she woke up, she felt disoriented. Her first thought was that she had slept through the alarm, and the reason everything looked so dark was that it was night.

Then she looked down at herself and realized that wasn't the explanation.

Lacey recognized the "outfit" she was wearing was one she had worn when posing for a men's magazine more than a decade ago. She reached up and found her hair was longer than she was wearing it now. She somehow felt different as well. The little aches that were second nature to her, that she had accumulated over the years, had disappeared.

Before she could react, a voice sounded from the darkness talking about rules.

The voice responded to her protest by answering, "The rules are for the combatants, not the prize."

Suddenly, the lights came on, and Lacey found herself suspended over the ground inside a cage. She was hanging from a limb of a large oak tree. There was a clearing below, in the middle of what appeared to be an old growth forest. Inside the clearing were two huge men.

Of course, to someone of Lacey's stature, most people looked huge. She was only five foot three. The two men below, by comparison, were huge. Maybe it was the confusion and the fear that had started to creep in, but Lacey thought the men were six foot six, easily, and well muscled besides.

At the mention of the prize, both men looked up at Lacey. One of the men was older looking, in his late forties, or early fifties, with a close shaved head and a receding hairline. His hair was silverish gray and he had the coldest gray eyes. He looked at Lacey once and then returned his attention back to the other man.

The other man stared at Lacey longer. He was a younger man, with long, dark stringy hair and a face that made Lacey's skin crawl just looking at it. And the way the younger man looked at her made Lacey want to wake up from what had to be a nightmare.

"As I said, the rules are simple. The first combatant to kill the other combatant wins the prize. In addition, he will win a chance at shelter. The combatant who wins the prize will also have the chance to win other prizes. He may do what he wishes with the prize, either when normal or enhanced."

"What do you mean by enhanced?" the older man asked.

As if to answer his question, there was a thunderclap, and both men began growing. Lacey watched in disbelief as each man and his clothing began expanding, until each man was at least twenty-five foot tall, if not taller. Lacey suddenly realized that each of these men was now eye level with her cage.

The younger, greasier man realized this too. He leered at her, grabbed his crotch and said, "I'll be with you shortly, sweetheart."

"Begin the fight," the disembodied voice announced.

The fight was over before it begun. The greasy younger man rushed the older man, who put him on the ground without blinking. There was an audible 'snap' as the older man tossed the younger man to the ground. The younger man laid on the ground, unmoving, his eyes empty.

"Which way to this shelter?" the older man asked.

A green arrow appeared in the clearing.

"Will I get answers when I get there?" the older man asked.

"If you can defeat the challenge," the disembodied voice answered.

With a nod, the older man began marching in the direction the green arrow pointed.

Lacey hadn't wanted to be anyone's prize, especially the younger man, but neither did she want to be left out in the middle of the woods all alone, stuck in a cage.

"Hey, wait, you can't leave me here," Lacey shouted.

The older man turned back, studied Lacey, then shrugged his shoulders. "Fine, but I'm going to carry you. I can't have you slowing me down. Unless you got something I can carry her in?" the older man asked the air.

A bag with a strap appeared. The older man put the strap over his right shoulder, then opened the cage holding Lacey. Without a word, he grabbed her around the waist, pulled her out of the cage, and unceremoniously tossed her in the bag.

"Be quiet until we get to this shelter," the giant instructed Lacey. "I need to concentrate until I get us into this shelter."

Lacey kept quiet, cowering down into the bag. She desperately wanted to wake up, but had a sneaking suspicion that she wasn't going to be able to.
Attachments
LaceyChabert.jpg
LaceyChabert.jpg (14.15 KiB) Viewed 9301 times
Last edited by FifteencentiKim on Sun May 31, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun May 31, 2020 11:50 am

Lacey Chabert was so cute when I first saw her as Penny in the Lost in Space movie. She was my choice to play the lead when they announced the Alita: Battle Angel movie SO many years ago (that obviously had to be dumped as the years went on... and on... and on). Lost in Space-aged Lacey would be on my list for a Land of the Giants movie if they decided to genderbend the Barry character.
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:01 pm

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 11:50 am
Lacey Chabert was so cute when I first saw her as Penny in the Lost in Space movie. She was my choice to play the lead when they announced the Alita: Battle Angel movie SO many years ago (that obviously had to be dumped as the years went on... and on... and on). Lost in Space-aged Lacey would be on my list for a Land of the Giants movie if they decided to genderbend the Barry character.
SW Lost in Space. I'm going to have to give that some thought. I'll have to rewatch the Netflix Lost In Space. Judy and a giant robot?
Attachments
Judy.jpg
Judy.jpg (7.22 KiB) Viewed 9212 times

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:09 am

The Further Adventures of Marvel Boy

Unknown to me, my "adventure" started off with the Marvel Disappearance three years ago. Until I got my birthday present a week ago, I knew about as much as anyone did about the incident.

I was fifteen years old at the time when it happened. Like most of the world, I was looking forward to Avengers: Endgame coming out. The studio folk decide they were going to make the premiere a production that would border on being a spectacle. Everyone who had ever appeared in a television show or movie that was related to the Marvel Cinematic Universe was there. This included all the X-Men stars, everyone from previous Marvel based movies...you name it, if the studio could get them there, they were there. This included actors and actresses who were being considered for the New Warriors TV Show, which was at the time a "concept being considered," or something like that. Pam Anderson was there from that Stan Lee TV show from fifteen years back. David Hasselhoff was there, since he had played Nick Fury for a TV movie. I think they had even managed to fly in a few people who were the subject of episodes of Stan Lee's Superhumans.

Like I said, everyone was there.

So, as everyone knows, the Disappearance happened when all the actresses who were in "that scene" posed together in their various gowns and dresses. You know what scene I'm talking about. The scene that was supposed to be the "girl power" scene of the movie Avengers: Endgame, and ended up getting edited out because of the Disappearance. And which, of course, was almost immediately everywhere on the internet when the scene got edited out.

And, as everyone knows, at that very moment, all sorts of lights started flashing all over the place, and then everything went dark.

When the lights came back on, the first thing everyone noticed was that three of the women posing for the group shot had disappeared. Evangeline Lilly, Zoe Saldana and Pom Klementieff were gone.

And wherever they had disappeared to, they had left their clothing behind. All their clothing, including jewelry and underwear.

They weren't the only ones who had disappeared, but they were the three everyone immediately noticed.

Well, as everyone remembers, when people looked around and saw the woman they were talking to had disappeared, there was a general panic. Because bad things aren't supposed to happen to A-Listers at events like these.

So once they got everybody calmed down and patched up, they started trying to figure out who had disappeared. If everyone had remained calmed down, they would have known who had disappeared earlier. Not that it would have made any difference.

And as you probably remember, there was no rhyme or reason on who disappeared. The youngest were in their twenties, but one actress in her seventies disappeared as well. The only two things they had in common were the fact they were all women, and they all left their clothes and jewelry behind when they disappeared to wherever they disappeared to.

Well, three things actually. Every woman who disappeared had appeared in some Marvel production. It might have been a cameo role in a pilot that never aired, if the actress disappeared, she had been in a Marvel production.

Okay, it was mean, but I know me and my friends weren't the only ones making jokes about naked septuagenarians running around.

There were lots of rumors going around about how the women had been disappeared, and why they had disappeared. Sexual slavery was the most interesting theory, but me and my friends immediately discounted that possibility. Seriously, if you wanted sex slaves, why do you leave Elizabeth Olsen behind and kidnap a seventy year old woman, even if she had been a Playboy Playmate a half a century ago.

The how was even weirder. Everything from alien abductions to time stop technology was suggested, but nobody could figure out how it was done.

Three years later, no one was any closer to the truth.

Well, almost no one. Me, I found out the truth.

It was my eighteenth birthday, and I had a great time hanging out with my friends and family. Yep, I had a great time with my family. What can I say, I enjoy hanging out with my family. Anyway, I got a great bunch of presents and one really weird one from my Uncle Joe.

So, you know that uncle you always read about in stories like this, who is the black sheep in the family, but who's traveled all over the world and always gets you the coolest presents? That wasn't Uncle Joe. Don't get me wrong, Uncle Joe was a nice enough guy. He was a stage magician who was good, but not good enough to get beyond playing magic clubs and such. At least he wasn't having to do kids' parties.

Uncle Joe always gave interesting gifts, but not great ones. My room was wallpapered with vintage posters advertising magicians from the first half of the twentieth centuries. I have all sorts of ring tricks and other trinkets in my room as well. I mean, they're interesting and all, but they're not the sort of thing that you look forward to receiving on your birthday.

So when I got an envelope from Uncle Joe with a key to a storage closet at the local storage business, I politely said thank you and promised Uncle Joe I would go "open" my present alone.

Okay, listen, I do appreciate my Uncle, and I thought it was kind of cool, him trying to add an air of mystery to his birthday present to me, but I wasn't too overexcited. I knew it was just going to be another poster, or maybe some kind of low level illusionist trick, or something like that.

So that weekend, a gaming session I had planned with my friends fell through, and I decided to check out locker my uncle had given me a key to. When I got to the storage units, the guy in front told me that the key was to one of the smallest units in the complex, no bigger than a broom closet. In addition, I had to walk through a long labyrinth to get to it.

I just hoped whatever was in the closet wasn't going to have to be something I would have to drag all the way back outside.

So I got to the closet, opened it up, and found...

Another poster.

Insert dramatic sigh.

The poster was hanging on the far side of the closet. It was a faded brown, with a classic style magician depicted on it. The magician in question was waving his wand over a glass dome, under which were a small collection of tiny magician's assistants. You know the kind, the ones who are skimpily clad in sequined costumes that are meant to distract you while the magic trick is being pulled off.

With another dramatic sigh, I stepped in the closet to pull the poster down.

As soon as I touched the poster, the world around me disappeared.

I mean everything disappeared. I don't know how long I was in the blackness, but when the light finally came back on, I knew I wasn't in the broom closet anymore.

I was in some really big underground room. I think it was underground, as the walls were rocky. The light emanating from the ceiling was coming from these pearly white fixtures, and looked like natural daylight.

But the big thing in the room was this really, really REALLY long table in the center of the room. There was this light blue arau over the table. Inside the aura were all these little model buildings. Like the ones you see scaled down for train sets and such. As I walked over to the table, I saw that the little model town had little model people walking around, all of them looking to be about fifteen centimeters tall.

Except these model people looked real. As if someone had taken real human beings and somehow shrunk them down. Which was impossible, of course. But that's sure what it looked like.

And there was something else about these tiny model people. They were all tiny female model people.

Tiny beautiful female model people.

Tiny nude beautiful female model people.

I just stared at all these beautiful tiny nude women walking around, talking with each other, doing other activities, as if they didn't have a care in the world. And without exception, all the women I could see were young, fit and with long hair reaching down to their waist. I didn't think about it at the time, but none of them had tattoos, and each one had a strip between their legs. Not a patch, or completely shaved, but a strip of shaped hair between their legs.

They seemed oblivious to my presence. Then one of them spotted me.

She started shouting (or at least I thought she was shouting) and pointing at me. Pretty soon, all the tiny women were looking up at me.

None of them seemed scared, though. They were all waving at me, and looked to be shouting something, but I couldn't tell what.

As I just stared (and drooled) at the crowd of beautiful tiny naked women, I spotted a face in the crowd I suddenly recognized: Milana Vayntrub.

In retrospect, there were probably other faces in the crowd I should have recognized. But in my defense, not all the ladies were there, not all of them were actresses I would have recognized, and I wasn't really looking at faces.

Anyway, I remembered Milana had been slated to play Squirrel Girl in a new Marvel television show, before she disappeared. I think she did other shows and movies, but I mainly recognized her from the commercials she did for a phone company. Or maybe it was an insurance company. I can't remember.

As soon as Milana noticed I was staring right at her, she started bouncing up and down (which definitely got my attention), then pointed at me.

I suddenly realized she was she wasn't pointing at me, but pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw what looked like three roulette wheels, a small one inside a medium one inside a large one.

I turned back and looked down at Milana, and pointed at the wheels. She grinned and nodded.

I turned back and stared at the wheels, wondering what in the hell I was supposed to do.

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:24 pm

I’d be thinking “happy birthday to me!”

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:24 pm

Very good stories.
Now I'm going to take a cold shower.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:10 pm

(A shout out to Bobascher for this inspiration)

Waiting on Aladdin

"Any day now, Bob will make a wish," the Djinn sang as Bob reached for the remote.

The Djinn (not Jeannie or Jean, but always Djinn, Bob had learned the hard way) didn't look old enough to know that old Ronnie Milsap song. Heck, that song had been an oldie in the youth of Bob's grandfather, and Bob only knew the song because his grandfather had raised him.

But the Djinn (who refused to give him a name, because "names had power," she told him) was at least twenty-five hundred years old, having been a mortal girl in the ancient city of Pasargadae before being cursed by a powerful wizard. That was the Djinn's story, anyway. But she could be lying. All the stories Bob had ever read about Djinns said that they were constantly trying to trick mortals. Of course, why would she lie about something like that?

When Bob had released the Djinn from the crystal container he had found, he couldn't quite believe his senses. A very beautiful if tiny woman appeared (only twenty centimeters tall, by Bob's estimate) had appeared, and offered to grant him three wishes, within certain parameters.

As the Djinn started listing off the restrictions, Bob just stared in wonder at her. Bob was sure he was being pranked by somebody, and that the Djinn was just some type of sophisticated doll being remotely piloted by somebody.

Then the Djinn started doing magic tricks. Small "freebies" to "verify her credentials," as she put it. The Djinn didn't seem to be put out by having to grant minor wishes gratis to prove she was a djinn. "You're a product of your age," she said with a shrug. "I've gotten used to it."

When the Djinn produced an incredibly rare playing card for his game deck, she announced, "Well, now that I've established my djinn-hood, what will your three wishes be?"

Bob almost rattled off three wishes then and there, but he stopped himself. The being in front of him wasn't the product of a high tech animation studio. She was an actually, living, breathing djinn. The stuff of myths and legends.

And from what Bob remembered of legends, djinns were creatures not to be trusted. They excelled at turning the wishes of mortals against them.

So instead, Bob stalled for time, asking the Djinn about herself and her race. Surprisingly, the djinn was very forthcoming.

When Bob asked the Djinn about the reputation of her Race, she shrugged and answered, "That's pretty much an exaggeration."

Bob noticed she didn't say it was untrue. Which meant he would have to be careful what he wished for.

Bob asked why the Djinn didn't become full-sized. She again gave a gallic shrug and answered, "It's a long story. But most Djinn will a physical oddity associated with the curse that made them djinn. Mine is my size."

Bob wanted to know more about this shrunken curse, but didn't push it. That was one of the restrictions put on him. He couldn't use one of his wishes to learn more about the djinn race than the Djinn was willing to share. Nor could he use any of his wishes to alter the djinn in any way, either physically or mentally. Which was a shame, Bob reflected. He was already having lascivious thoughts about the Djinn that he wouldn't mind exploring, either at her present size or her normal one.

So when Bob said he needed some time to think about his wishes, he expected the Djinn to disappear back into the crystal container he had found her in. Instead, she just nodded and began following him around, either walking, flying or even appearing/reappearing in a puff of smoke at different locations.

At least she had the decency not to follow him into the bathroom.

When Bob settled down on the couch to watch some television, the Djinn perched herself on his left knee. Bob thought about jostling his left knee to get the attractive tiny being to slide down on his crotch. The thought of the Djinn's tiny body "riding" his erection made his member grow hard. Unfortunately, the Djinn had already demonstrated the ability to do magic, even if it was unassociated with a wish. Bob shuddered to think what an irate Djinn would do if she were unceremoniously dumped on his hard-on.

So Bob tried to ignore the Djinn sitting on his knee as he watched television. The Djinn sang a little parody song about Bob finally making his wishes before settling down and watching the television herself.
Attachments
BobAndTheDjinn.jpg
BobAndTheDjinn.jpg (85.28 KiB) Viewed 8987 times

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:21 pm

TheReducer wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:24 pm
Very good stories.
Now I'm going to take a cold shower.
Attachments
coldshower.jpg
coldshower.jpg (87.69 KiB) Viewed 8971 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri May 29, 2020 6:34 am
Bobascher wrote: ↑Fri May 29, 2020 1:29 am
Awww...we were so close that time too!
LOL! Well, I actually do have a longer short story with Emma Watson in mind, some time in the future!
Did anything come out of this little nugget? :D :ray_gun
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:13 am

Post by FifteencentiKim » Thu May 28, 2020 4:43 pm

Magic interrupted
Is there still any chance that this will be continued? (grovel)
"Thanks. I had no idea."