Latest Cover (Tina Tempest)

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Latest Cover (Tina Tempest)

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:42 pm

Hey, Gang!

The title of the new work is "Tiny Wantons" Five, count 'em FIVE stories in this book The e-book was posted to Amazon this morning. It should go live in a few days, perhaps as early as tomorrow. The paperback is still being worked on and should follow a day or so later. Here is the promo :

The Mistress of Shrink Fiction, Tina Tempest is back with five new stories to enthrall all fans of miniature women. The erotic tales in “Tiny Wantons” take Tina in new directions. “Agent Dare” is disposed of by her canny adversary in a most unique way. “The Snip Deal” has a husband and wife coming to agreement in more ways than one over a very intimate decision by the husband. The “Chemistry Tutor” uses a special concoction to nab the girl of his dreams – with unforeseen results! In “Wife Trade: The Small Season” beautiful shrunken wife Marsha finds herself increasingly drawn to her reality show temporary husband. Will she be able to resist temptation? Finally, in “Gentlemen’s Agreement” an at first unwilling wife is the centerpiece of an unusual bargain in Las Vegas. By turns sardonic, lighthearted, frenzied, and romantic, this collection is for anyone who has ever contemplated the wonder and allure of tiny women.

AND here is the beginning of

The Snip Deal

“Look Mark, it’s an easy operation. A LOT easier than me getting my tubes tied.”
“But I’d become a navel orange; seedless!”
“Well we are done having kids. I put up with episiotomies and chapped nipples so that you could become a father. This is the least you can do for me in exchange. It’s time for you to end that phase of your life.”
“But if anything happens to you…”
“Like what? You think any woman my age wants to start over again with diaper services and midnight feedings? And if you’re waiting for me to expire so that you can knock up some trophy wife a decade younger than me, come back to reality. I love you Mark but you’re not Mister Moneybags that all the hot chicks want to drop their panties for.”
“You’re a hot chick.”
“Smart answer, but I don’t want to go on the pill again and we both hate condoms. Our insurance will cover it and you get a week off work! It’s just two tiny snips! A pretty little nurse will shave your balls!”
“Well…”
“What do I have to do to sweeten the pot for you, sweetie?”
She adjusted her already short, clingy skirt, revealing that she was sans knickers.
He looked at her hungrily, contemplation in his eyes.
“OK, I’ll do it, IF you agree to get small for a week.”
“Oh, come on!”
“You’ve known about my fetish for tiny women ever since we started dating. Now that Shrinking Juice exists, my fetish can become a reality.”
“You just want revenge for getting snipped by making me powerless.”
“I worship the very thought of tiny women. I worship you. I would worship you even more if you were tiny.”
------
I hope that whets your appetites! I tried for a balance, two of the stories are nonconsensual, two of the stories are consensual, and one where the woman's position "evolves."

Please let me know what you think and remember, reviews spur sales. The more successful my books are the more likely it is that I will keep writing them. Everyone stay safe from the plague!
Sincerely, Tina Tempest
Attachments
Tiny Wantons.jpg
Tiny Wantons.jpg (161.88 KiB) Viewed 3451 times

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Latest Cover (Tina Tempest)

Post by FifteencentiKim » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:53 am

I love the line "Navel orange---seedless!" But before I did the deed, er, drank the juice, at the very least I'd want written proof that the surgery took place. And maybe some kind of legally binding written pledge that he wasn't going to get it reversed once I was shrunk down!

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Latest Cover (Tina Tempest)

Post by FifteencentiKim » Thu May 21, 2020 3:51 pm

And just picked this collection up, and starting now