Short Short Story

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Short Short Story

Post by Tina Tempest » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:35 pm

Hey gang,

Here is something I jotted off. Because it features copyrighted characters I can't use it in my own fiction so I decided to share it.

Please let me know what you think and if you get a chance please review my books.
Sincerely, Tina Tempest

Zeta-Reticuli

“Captain!”
“I’m sorry Yeoman, Rand. It’s just…”
“Captain!”
Kirk ran his finger through his hair. The Zeta-Reticulans had thrown the two of them in this cell hours ago. The diplomatic mission was a dismal failure and now…
The shrunken Yeoman tried wrapping a bit of her uniform around her trim body.
“Oh, Captain, do you think they can reverse what they have done to me?”
“I certainly hope so, Janice.”
The now tiny crewman shivered. This cell is freezing, captain!”
“Does this help, Janice?”
Kirk scooped up Janice Rand and the corner of her uniform. She felt divine in his grasp. How many times had the invincible captain lusted after the officer he worked so close to for so long? More times than he would like to admit. Now she was tiny and vulnerable. Despite himself, the Captain of the Enterprise could not tear his eyes away from her enchanting physique. The corner of her uniform did a poor job of covering her. Kirk took in Rand’s ample bust and long dancer’s legs. She truly was a vision of loveliness. The shrinking process had caused all the pins to fall from her nimbus of blonde hair, it hung long, to the middle of her back. Kirk felt himself involuntarily stiffen.
“That’s warmer, Captain but…”
“Oh, Janice!” gasped Kirk. He tugged away the uniform leaving the crewmember naked in his palm. He could no longer deny the desires coursing through his blood. He raised the tiny figure to his lips.
“Captain!” cried Yeoman Rand.
Kirk continued obliviously, Rand’s ample bust with its light brown areolas and light pink nipples set his mouth to watering. He HAD to taste her! Rand did not disappoint. He began to suckle each breast in turn and then both at the same time.
“Captain!” cried Yeoman Rand, less vociferously.
Kirk’s lips teeth and tongue marched lower. He circled the navel in her taut tummy. He licked the Star Fleet Academy tattoo on her right hip. Kirk spied her straw-yellow thatched womanhood and thought he would go positively mad. His mouth moved lower still.
“Captain!” cried Yeoman Rand in a breathy voice.
That was all the encouragement Star Fleet’s most legendary captain needed. His tongue plunged in Janice Rand’s secret place. Demonstrating skills, he had learned from female beings in every part of the galaxy, Kirk bore down on his Yeoman’s pussy, seeking the love knot and teasing it expertly.
“Captain!” gasped Yeoman Rand as the most incredible orgasm of her life coursed through her body before she drenched her boss’s lips and chin with her juices and went limp.
Unable to control himself now, Kirk tugged down his pants and forced Yeoman Rand against his insistent manhood. Not caring about the repercussions, the violation of orders, or the impropriety of the situation, Kirk beat himself to perhaps the most enjoyable climax of his life. His spunk went everywhere, all over Janice’s face, down her throat, up her nose, and in her hair. Kirk gasped with pleasure as his rod deflated. His grin was a kilometer wide.
As quickly as it had descended, the fevers of passion left him. Once more he was the unflappable Captain Kirk of legend.
“Oh, Janice, I am SO sorry,” he said as he hiked up his pants and strode over to what was obviously a sink. In the blue water of Zeta-Reticuli, he bathed his yeoman. He dried the tiny woman as best he could before he returned her to the floor where, once again, she wrapped a bit of her red tunic dress about herself. Both she and Kirk were too overcome with emotion to say anything to each other. Kirk had just about figured what he was going to say when their alien jailers returned with the planet’s ambassador in tow.
Kirk flushed red at the sight of the eight-foot-tall blue-skinned alien. The ambassador looked at him levelly.
“You have passed our test, earthling. The diplomatic negotiations can now begin in earnest.”
“What?” sputtered Kirk.
“None of our kind can resist our females when they are shrunken. To use a woman this way is to us a great goodness. An unsurpassed blessing. We had to test the measure of a man that you humans are, Kirk. If you had rejected a tiny female of your own race, then we would know that you of Earth and we of Zeta-Reticuli could never come to an agreement. Our values would have been too far apart.”
Kirk stood there slack-jawed as one of the guards aimed the same device at Yeoman Rand that had shrunk her not three hours ago. It glowed for a moment, and then Kirk noted that Janice Rand was beginning to grow larger. He made no effort to look away as she returned to her old stature. She sat full-sized and delightfully naked atop her uniform, a bemused expression on her face. She made no effort to hide herself as she donned her undergarments, black stockings, boots, and red dress. There was precious little she could do about her now disheveled hair, however. She smiled slyly at her commanding officer.
The ambassador broke the reverie. “Come, Captain Kirk, we have much to discuss. We are very much interested in your federation. There shall also be much feasting and merriment.”
A very different Captain Kirk and Yeoman Rand exited the alien cell.

Tags:

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Short Short Story

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:37 pm

"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:12 pm

Tina Tempest wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:35 pm
“There shall also be much feasting and merriment.”
Let the debauchery be---er, continue!

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:58 am

Excellent story Tina! Since they haven’t recast Yeoman Rand, I offer Kaley Cuoco would be a good choice - grace, style, body type, and best of all been in at least one main stream shrinking events! (Charmed)

Thanks for the inspiration!

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri May 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Appreciate Tina's story and Bobascher's illustration!

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri May 29, 2020 5:54 pm

And also have an idea for later on!

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:55 pm

Australian actress Jess Bush will be playing Yeoman Colt in Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. A sort of Yeoman Rand prototype