The Fireside [short story + image, complete]

The board to share all your fiction
echodeck
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

The Fireside [short story + image, complete]

Post by echodeck » Sat May 02, 2020 6:54 am

Hi,

This is a short story inspired by the image below, which is a commission from TinyNovaGts, published here: https://www.deviantart.com/tinynovagts/ ... -837610196.

I really hope that you all enjoy it :)
C2C2DBE9-ED25-49F1-88A4-EDCBC26DAC3E.jpeg
C2C2DBE9-ED25-49F1-88A4-EDCBC26DAC3E.jpeg (4.84 MiB) Viewed 6243 times
The Fireside by Echodeck

What a difference a day makes.

To think that only yesterday Laura was a skittish, nervous little thing that had more in common with a frightened little animal than a person. The fact that she was now sitting comfortably in the middle of the room instead of cowering in a corner was reward enough for Gill’s work, let alone that the tiny little thing was making jokes and telling stories from years gone by. For the first time since the incident, Laura was human again, and every inch a woman.

From the moment that Laura had arrived at her new home, courtesy of a UPS delivery man, Gill knew what changes were required. The cage, as homely as her previous owner had made it, was still a cage and so needed to go.

Then there was the collar. Even in countries where it wasn’t a legal requirement most owners kept their tinies collared up and tagged, regardless of if they were permitted outside. Not for Gill though, she knew that it would hold Laura back, and so off it came.

Finally there was the clothing. How could so many outfits be custom made specifically for this girl without a single one that suited her? That isn’t to say that the outfits didn’t suit her owner, who had paid handsomely for all kinds of overtly sexual garments and fetish wear. Gill had to admit that he had taste, and she had even paid a little extra for these items to be included in the sale, but Laura mustn’t know that.

The slutty doll clothes that she had been dressed in had sapped her confidence, so Gill’s reconditioning process involved tearing up the entire wardrobe and making a show of it’s disposal. She was very careful to make sure that Laura didn’t see any of the costumes that she had pocketed, which could be reintroduced when they had built some trust.

Gill thanked her lucky stars when Laura said that she was happier to stay naked until appropriate clothing was purchased. Gill had offered to fashion a toga out of a handkerchief and safety pin, but that served as just another reminder of her diminished size. Her nudity didn’t help in relaxing her nerves though, in fact it caused as much of a chasm between the pair as their size.

Gill had an idea to help with the bonding process, but it was a gamble, and would only work later into the evening, after a few thimbles of wine. She too stripped naked.

It worked! After only a single day of being treated with kindness and respect, Laura had accepted this gesture as a way of levelling their relationship. Gill thought that it would have taken a lot longer to build this bond. She had underestimated how much this girl needed to feel loved.

And now she lay beside the roaring fire, eye-to-eye with the little beauty whose world had been utterly transformed with a few kind actions. Gill hung onto Laura’s every word as the stories and jokes poured out of her. It was the first time in a long time that Laura wasn’t thinking about the size of the world around her.

Gill, now utterly besotted, decided that she was going to make her move. Would a kiss from a giantess break the trust, and if so, could it be rebuilt? And how much did it even matter if not? Gill had surprised herself with that last thought.

Laura reached the end of her story, and in that moment sensed her new friend’s intentions. Gill closed her eyes and did what felt so natural to her, reaching out to smother the shrunken girl first with kisses, and then with tongue lashes and gentle bites. It was clear right from the start that the feeling was reciprocal, and that was no surprise to Gill. But what was unexpected was the mild disappointment that Gill felt when Laura offered no resistance.

This wasn’t a problem though. There was plenty of time to figure out where the boundaries lay, and just how much cruelty to pepper into their relationship.

Who knew what day two would bring.

The end.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: The Fireside [short story + image, complete]

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sat May 02, 2020 8:14 am

Awwwww! I loved both picture and story, but I'm a sucker for the sappy!

echodeck
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by echodeck » Sat May 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I’m new to story writing and I’m thinking about expanding it to a longer story soon :)

I’m a sucker for gentle stories too, so I want it to gradually go from nice to evil quite gradually.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sun May 03, 2020 12:35 am

echodeck wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 8:57 pm
Thanks, I really appreciate that. I’m new to story writing and I’m thinking about expanding it to a longer story soon :)

I’m a sucker for gentle stories too, so I want it to gradually go from nice to evil quite gradually.
Nice to evil, or nice to naughty?

echodeck
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by echodeck » Sun May 03, 2020 4:14 am

Both!

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sat May 30, 2020 1:51 am

echodeck wrote:

Looking forward to if and when you decide to expand this story!

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:23 am

Randomly perusing the archives wheb I came across this,

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:41 pm

echodeck wrote:

Or, for a more macabre and psychological bender, you switch back and forth so she never knows what is coming next. :twisted: