Book Giveaway!

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Book Giveaway!

Post by Tina Tempest » Sat May 16, 2020 5:58 am

He there Shrink fans. To celebrate the release of my new book, "Tiny Loves" I am giving away free copies of one of my earlier works, "That Shrinking Feeling" Four tales extolling the wonders of shrunken women. A college co-ed takes on a very different sort of babysitting duty. An heiress is shrunken by a kidnapper. A masked superheroine finds herself shrunk ... then the unexpected romance begins! Finally, a high school trip has an unforeseen end when envy rears its ugly head. By turns erotic, sardonic, and whimsical, these stories are sure to please every shrinking fiction fan.

This deal is good for Saturday and Sunday only. Enjoy. And, if you are so moved, Amazon reviews would be most appreciated.

Sincerely, Rina Tempest
51ywrs+UUmL._SY346_.jpg
51ywrs+UUmL._SY346_.jpg (18.77 KiB) Viewed 4439 times

Detek783835

Re: Book Giveaway!

Post by Detek783835 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:18 pm

What do I have to do to get one copy? It’s really nice of you doing that ^^

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sat May 16, 2020 3:37 pm

What do I have to do to get one copy? It’s really nice of you doing that ^^
Ditto!
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Sat May 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Go to Amazon and search for it. Then select the buy for zero option, not the kindle unlimited option. I also concur with thanks Tina!

Once I read I will review

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Sat May 16, 2020 8:56 pm

Hey guys, Bobascher is correct use the buy for zero option.-- Tina

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Wed May 20, 2020 11:15 am

Having read (and thoroughly enjoyed!) what you've written on the forum and in your Kindle collections, I have to say that although your writing skills were up to their usual excellent level in this collection, some of the stories weren't my cup of tea. However, this is a reflection of my taste only, and not your superb skills as a writer. One of the things I enjoyed about the last story about Spinning the Bottle was the shrinking roofie. I love your attention to background details. In this case, Shrinky Juice is introduced as part of the collective knowledge all the characters possess, in the same way they know about texting and such. So you don't have to go into great detail at the beginning about what Shrinky Juice is, but just introduce necessary details as they come up, like when it wears off.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Thu May 21, 2020 12:52 am

FifteencentiKim wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:15 am
Having read (and thoroughly enjoyed!) what you've written on the forum and in your Kindle collections, I have to say that although your writing skills were up to their usual excellent level in this collection, some of the stories weren't my cup of tea. However, this is a reflection of my taste only, and not your superb skills as a writer. One of the things I enjoyed about the last story about Spinning the Bottle was the shrinking roofie. I love your attention to background details. In this case, Shrinky Juice is introduced as part of the collective knowledge all the characters possess, in the same way they know about texting and such. So you don't have to go into great detail at the beginning about what Shrinky Juice is, but just introduce necessary details as they come up, like when it wears off.
Thank you for the comments FifteencentKim! I am very pleased with your opinion of my writing, Just out of curiosity, what in particular did you not like as much. I know that no author can please every reader every time. Still, I would like to know what works and what doesn't work. I''m glad you picked up on the way I use background details. Nothing stops a story faster than an info dump. Even when they are necessary, they should be as painless as possible. This was one of my earlier collections, I've improved as a writer since then, at least I like to think so.
Thank you again for your kind words -- Tina

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Thu May 21, 2020 3:06 pm

Again, it is strictly my taste, and some of your stories I do absolutely love, like Royal Flush in your newest collection. The babysitter story was probably my least favorite in "That Shrinking Feeling," but I think it's because I'm not a big fan of age regression stories, even if they are faux age regression stories, where the shrunken woman is forced to use a diaper.