Limited Edition

The board to share all your fiction
Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Limited Edition

Post by Bobascher » Mon May 25, 2020 7:49 am

I am happy to announce my first collaboration with Bare Faced Cheek! This is an ongoing series with a new panel being released about once a week.

https://www.deviantart.com/bare-faced-c ... -843185320

"General, AT-AT walkers are inbound. This base is not designed to withstand such an onslaught. I recommend we evacuate and regroup with the main fleet," stated the Captain of the Watch emotionlessly.

"I concur, Captain," Leia felt her blood pressure rising as she toggled the intercom, "All base personnel activate base evacuation protocols. Launch all snow speeders." Bile filled her mouth and she vomited into a nearby waste receptacle. There was no way that this is where it would end. So many people died on Alderaan - including her father Bail Organa. It was his dream to return the power of rule to the people. She felt again like she was a child, failing her father for the thousandth time.

Leia's mind filled with static and sound, Through the confusion she saw images that did not feel like hers - playing with a sister, climbing a mountain with friends, working at a factory with very primitive automation. Then all went black.

--

An unknown amount of time later, Leia's ears were perked up by a small hiss. The fresh air that entered caused an involuntary gasp and then sputtering. As her mind settled back into her body, she felt restrained on all limbs and in her middle. Leia had been in a Bacta tank before after a bad animal attack and it did not feel like this. To her delight, she noted that the restraints appeared to just be rolled wire. No doubt whoever captured her did not expect her to wake.

She slipped her arms free and attempted to use her communicator. To her continued dismay, instead of the normal crackle of audio telecommunication traffic, whenever she triggered the communicator it would say garbage like "Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!" or "I'd just as soon kiss a Wookie!" These statements were in her voice, but Leia had no recollection of saying them.

She had noticed on the wall across from her tank...box...tube...she didn't know what to call it, she noticed a leather clad woman. Had the Emperor taken on another apprentice? The Sith rule of Two was to prevent this, but maybe the Emperor's confidence in Vader was waning? Certainly she was an Empire agent by her appearance. Leia shuddered at the thought that there was a new foe in the galaxy.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Limited Edition

Post by FifteencentiKim » Mon May 25, 2020 8:57 am

Very nice start! Looking forward to new episodes!

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Mon May 25, 2020 1:43 pm

Amazing work and storytelling. May there be a continuation.
:?: Mysterious Stranger :?:

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Mon May 25, 2020 4:30 pm

Yes the story extends for 30 panels. Not there is some nakked people in later panels.