Ida/Joe in Idaho

The board to share all your fiction
FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Ida/Joe in Idaho

Post by FifteencentiKim » Wed May 27, 2020 7:21 am

(First, a big thank you to Bobascher for creating the image below for my story writing purposes. And once I saw the picture, I knew I would want to write more than one little short short story about the two characters I envision here. First, there will be Ida, a twenty-ish young black woman whom circumstances has shrunk, and Joe, the eighteen year old white man who rescues her. Joe lives in as yet unnamed hamlet in Idaho. Haven't decided if these will be flash fiction snapshots into the life of Joe and Ida, or if I'll take a multiverse approach to the couple, by just using the same characters in different situations. Guess we'll see!)

Small Wardrobe Accident

"How's the water?" Joe asked, purposely focusing on the faucet rather than the bikini clad beauty standing in the sink.

"Absolutely perfect," Ida answered, her tiny hands swirling in the water.

"Good," Joe said, putting a little device in the water. The water immediately started bubbling. "Well, I'll be right outside the door when you're done."

"You can stay in here and chat if you want," Ida offered hopefully, though she knew what the answer would be, because it was the same offer she had made before, and it always got the same answer.

"No, it's okay, I'll be just outside if you need anything," Joe replied as he practically ran out of the bathroom.

Ida sighed as she sat down in the water. Joe had cast some little spell on the sink, so that it wasn't so smooth that Ida would slip underwater every time she tried to move or sit down. Joe was really good at all those little spells, like the one he cast so that his voice didn't shake her any time he spoke above a whisper, and she didn't have to shout all the time to get him to hear her.

The big spells were giving him trouble, like the one to unshrink her, but Ida didn't blame Joe for that. After all, the eighteen year old Joe had only graduated high school three months ago. He may have taken and aced all the Advanced Placement thaumaturgy classes, but he was still basically a high school student.

And he was such a little sweetheart, too. When he had rescued Ida at the beginning of the summer, Ida had been in rags, and Joe could have taken advantage of her. But he hadn't. He had gone out of his way to make Ida feel safe and protected.

After two months of Joe's continued caretaking, Ida still felt safe and protected. But she also wished Joe would take advantage of her. At least, just a little.

Joe knew that Ida had a little (no pun intended) infatuation with him, but he explained to her that was the Law of Mirrored Transference, or something like that. Basically, it had to do with the fact that the spellcaster who had shrunk her was basically an evil pervert, so when another magic user rescued her, it reversed the repulsion the shrinking spell had given Ida for the original spellcaster and placed the new positive emotions on Joe. Or something like that. Ida wasn't quite sure. She had been a music major in college and was a lower chair flute player in the state orchestra. The subtleties of magic theory were beyond her.

She thought maybe the kernel of her feelings toward Joe might be magically induced, but everything beyond that was based strictly on what a great, sweet guy he was. And, as a rule, Ida didn't go for white guys. But Joe had proved himself not just a guy, but a man.

And there was a rub. Joe's personal code of honor required that he act like a gentleman toward Ida, particularly because her diminished size put her at his mercy. Which Ida admired and respected. And now that she had developed feelings for Joe, she found that code of honor absolutely frustrating. Not that Ida was promiscuous. She had only had two real physical relationships. She wouldn't mind making Joe her third, even if she was only fifteen or so centimeters high. But Joe was determined not to cross any lines. Even if Ida had done everything but walk around naked shouting "Take me now Joe!" to indicate he could cross those lines with her.

Oh, she had her share of flirting with Joe, "hugging" his hand or arm if she was on a table or desk he was working on, trying to set up situations where she could be caught by him changing , clothes, things like that. She especially enjoyed when he went clothes shopping for her at the store an hour away, and had to take her clothes size. When she told Joe she wore a 32D bra, he stared for a few seconds at her chest clad in a doll sweater, mesmerized, before he shook his head and gazed in a different direction. When he got back from the store and started shrinking down the new purchases, she especially enjoyed the fact that he couldn't shrink everything down at once, but had to shrink each article of clothing individually. Joe's face was literally glowing red as he shrank down her new underwear, even though it was of the plain white conservative sort. Ida wished she could have came up with an excuse for having to model the new underwear for Joe, but she couldn't think of anything at the time.

Then, a month ago, while watching a movie together, there was a scene with a Jacuzzi. Ida remarked that, although the shower in her dollhouse was great, she missed being able to sit in a tub from time to time, and especially missed the jacuzzi at her sports club. Joe said he could make a makeshift one in his bathroom sink, until he figured out a way to make a miniaturized one for her dollhouse.

Ida jumped on the offer immediately. Joe went to the bathroom sink and made the magical adjustments.

When he came back, his jaw dropped. Waiting to be carried to her new hot tub was a bikini clad Ida, smiling and holding her arms out to be picked up.

Joe hadn't really thought things through, thinking perhaps that Ida would be wearing a robe, one which she would remove once he was safely out of the room. He even half-heartedly suggested Ida wear one, but she logically pointed out that there was really no place to hang one on his sink where it wouldn't get wet.

Joe carried Ida in his palm, rather than pick her up in his grip, in order to minimize the temptation of holding so much bare skin.Ida countered by arching her back while sitting in his palm.

When Joe got to the sink, he ran the water and made sure the it was an acceptable temperature. He then placed Ida in the water, made sure the temperature was okay with her, then put the magic bubble maker in the water. Once everything was running, even though Ida invited him to stay and talk, Joe quickly ducked out of the bathroom, waiting on the other size of the bathroom door until she was through.

When Joe carried her back to her dollhouse, Ida tried to engage Joe in a conversation while standing in front of him, dripping wet, wearing just a bikini. Joe hastily bid a retreat before she could. With a sigh, she retreated back into her dollhouse.

For the next month, three times a week, Joe carried back and forth to the sink jacuzzi, minimizing his contact with her during the whole thing. Joe even wanted to get her a miniature jacuzzi, but Ida had reminded him how difficult it was doing miniature plumbing just with simple things like a shower or a toilet. Plus, trying to get a working miniature jacuzzi, or buying a full-sized one that you couldn't just take through an automatic checkout like you could other items, might attract attention both had managed to avoid up to now.

Joe reluctantly relented the point. The trips back and forth to the jacuzzi were both thrilling and frustrating to Ida. She could tell that, despite his best efforts, Joe was appreciating the view. But there was no way she could figure out to take it past what they were doing now.

Maybe, Ida thought to herself, she could arrange some kind of wardrobe malfunction, where she lost her top. It would have to be while she was being carried to the sink, and not away from it. That way Joe just couldn't rush her back to her dollhouse. She could come up with some rationalization of why Joe should just go ahead and carry her to the sink, and then have to carry her back topless to her dollhouse.

She would need to make this wardrobe malfunction look completely accidental. Or even better, if she could make it look like Joe's fault...

Ida leaned back in her makeshift hot tub, a smile on her face as she contemplated all the possible ways losing her bikini top could play out. Unbidden, her right hand slid inside her bikini bottoms as she entertained these ideas.
Attachments
idabathtime.png
idabathtime.png (4.87 MiB) Viewed 7129 times
Last edited by FifteencentiKim on Sun May 31, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Ida/Joe in Idaho

Post by FifteencentiKim » Thu May 28, 2020 6:12 pm

And in the Darkness, Scramble Them

Scene: A dark, dank, cluttered underground room, filled with shadowy objects both mundane and macabre. Two cloaked figures huddle near the center of the room, bowed over a fluorescent egg shaped object the slightly taller figure is holding in their pale, small hands. The taller one began chanting in a raspy soprano voice:

One for the Dark Lord in his dark robe
In the County of Bonner where the Shadows lie.
One Egg to rule them all, One Egg to find them,
One Egg to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
In the County of Bonner where the Shadows lie

"We're in Boundary County, not Bonner," the shorter figure corrected.

"Are you sure?" the taller figure asked, the raspiness in her voice completely gone. "I remember distinctly learning in eighth grade civics that we were in Bonner County, not Boundary County."

"We were four years ago," the shorter figure observed. "But then the state survey board said there was an historical inaccuracy when Boundary County was created a hundred years ago. So the county lines got readjusted, and Tuscany got moved from Bonner to Boundary. We're in the Naples voting precinct now. I learned all that when my Mom took me to get registered after my eighteenth birthday."

"Mine's day after tomorrow. Eighteenth, that is," the taller figure remarked.

"Yes, I know," the shorter figure giggled. "Hey, did Danny Dinozzo ask you out yet?"

"Not yet," the taller figure answered. "I know He's dead, but the spell He cast did say we were to stay virgins until our eighteenth birthday, and it's just a date, but better safe than sorry. So when Marcia said Danny was interested in me, I just kind of blew her off."

"Probably for the best," the short figure remarked. "I mean, I'm kind of relieved that He's dead and everything, but His spell did make us look this good. Otherwise, we'd probably have to settle on Jimmy Clarkson to pop our collective cherries."

Both figures made retching noises.

"So I guess we should start the spell over again, and substitute Boundary for Bonner," the taller figure suggested.

"I don't know," the shorter figure remarked. "I mean, I know you explained parody and everything, but we are talking Tolkien, and from what I read on the internet, his estate has some pretty good thaumaturgic trademark protection."

"Yeah," the taller figure agreed. "But I'm no good at the rhyming and spell working thing. He always did that. We probably weren't real apprentices, were we?"

The shorter figure shook their head inside their hood. "I think we were just there to amplify His powers. And we were probably going to be shrunk like those three other women."

"I'm glad we get a chance to correct that," the taller figure remarked. "I...well, I don't think it would have been right that we got to be pretty when He was going to be able to whatever He was planning to do."

"They're in suspended animation, inside those eggs," the shorter figured observed. "So they're safe, at least for now. Why do you think He picked three women who were all African-American?"

The taller figure shrugged. "What do you think killed Him? I mean really? We were in such a hurry to get out of there, we never really looked."

This time the shorter figure shrugged. "Maybe it was just karma. I don't know. But whatever it was, it couldn't be worse than He was. Hey, why don't we get something to eat, and work on it after supper?"

As if the world were reading her mind, a door above the two figures opened up, and an older Latina shouted down, "Maria! Evelynn! Supper is ready!"

The shorter figure shrugged off her cloak, revealing a young Latina beauty with a stunning figure and long dark hair. The taller figure's cloak also came off, revealing an equally beautiful redhead."

"Coming up, Mama," the young Latina answered, as she raced up the stairs, the redhead close behind her, both girls giggling.

Scene Fades
Last edited by FifteencentiKim on Sun May 31, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sat May 30, 2020 1:25 am

Pair of Good Eggs

"So what do you think?" Ness said, striking a pose.

"It...um, it looks very nice," Joe said with a gulp.

"Well, pick me up, so you can get a better look," Ness insisted. Ida had to bite back a smile as Joe set down his hand near Ness, palm up. Ness happily climbed up on the palm and, when Joe got her up to face height, raised herself up on her knees.

"You know," Ness said matter-of-factly as she adjusted her tube top, "This isn't something I would have worn before---" Ness held her hands close together, then spread them far apart "---but it's kind of fun doing it with you and Ida, you know?"

"Well, it's almost time for lunch," Joe remarked. "You girls want to get changed before we do?"

"No, I'm fine," Ness said nonchalantly. Calling down to Ida, she asked, "You?"

Ida was wearing a midriff shirt with a scoop in front showing off a generous amount of cleavage, and skorts that went halfway down to her knees. "Nah, I'm good. Can I get a lift, Joe?"

Joe brought his other hand together with the one holding Ness to form a bowl, then lowered it down so that Ida could climb in. Ida snuggled up to Ness, with the two girls giggling as they got carried to the dining table.

Ida knew that she wasn't the only woman that had been shrunk, but she had never met the others. She hadn't even thought about the others when Joe had rescued her, because there was no telling where the others were.

Then a month ago, Joe had found one of the other women.

The pair were in the makeshift library of Joe's home. Joe was casting some kind of spell on Ida that would supposedly help clarify the nature of the spell that had been cast on her. It wasn't going to reverse the spell, not right away. But Joe promised that the understanding he gleaned today would help him dispel the shrinking spell one day.

But instead of learning more about the spell cast on Ida, Joe inadvertently discovered where another shrunken woman was. Or rather, the enchanted egg that was holding her.

Ida had no memory of being put into the egg, or Joe getting her out of it. She remembered being initially wary of Joe, but that eventually faded and she became emotionally attached to him. Maybe even bonded.

Joe was gone about an hour before he returned with an egg. He was actually laughing about it.

"It was in one of those vending machines. Spent five dollars before I could get it out," Joe explained.

When the egg opened up, Ness didn't come out confused and disoriented. She came out screaming and terrified.

Joe immediately backed off while Ida went over and wrapped around her arms Ness. After Ness calmed down after fifteen minutes, she began looking around and asking, "Where is he? Where is he?"

"The one who shrunk you?" Ida asked.

"The one who rescued me." When Joe stepped forward, Ness said, "Pick me up, please. Pick us both up please," she added.

"I, uh," Joe stuttered.

"Please!" Ness pleaded.

Joe dutifully scooped both of them up.

Ida took an instant liking to the other woman. She was a little clingy...well, a lot clingy. For example, even though Ness had her own bed in the dollhouse, she always ended up in Ida's bed. Ness couldn't remember what had happened to her before being put into the egg, but whatever happened, it had left a scar on the other woman's subconscious. She simply could not stand to be alone for very long, awake or asleep.

The taller woman (and Ida would always laughingly remind herself that Ness was only twelve millimeters taller than her) had done a lot to endear herself to Ida. But the most important thing was that Ness had made Joe interact with both women more physically. Ness insisted on being picked up, and on having Ida picked up. Ness liked to nap on Joe's chest, with Ida next to her, and one of Joe's hands covering them both. When it came time for Ida and Ness to share the hot tub sink, Ness absolutely insisted that Joe had to remain in the room, and somehow got Joe to talk to the pair of them after they returned to the dollhouse, with both of them standing there dripping wet in only their bikinis. Not for very long. Poor Joe was flustered by the time he was able to make his escape. But Ness still managed a minute or two.

The only bad thing was Ness didn't seem to want to push things beyond a cuddling and PG-13 ogling. Ida wasn't sure how she felt about sharing Joe with Ness in an intimate situation, particularly if Ida found herself with Joe and Ness at the same time. But Ida really wanted something to happen. She just didn't know how to make it happen.

For now, she would just enjoy the lunch that Joe was about to make them all. Ida eyed Ness speculatively, who seemed oblivious to what her fellow shrunken friend was thinking about. Perhaps, Ida decided, a Lilliputian menage a trois might indeed be in order.
Attachments
Ness.jpg
Ness.jpg (161.22 KiB) Viewed 6991 times
Last edited by FifteencentiKim on Sat May 30, 2020 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by AB23 » Sat May 30, 2020 3:15 am

Awww

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sat May 30, 2020 6:28 pm

(Once again, big thank you to Bobascher for the illustration).

Flashback

(Sometime before the events of Small Wardrobe Accident)

He hadn't wanted to shrink and kidnap Patricia. Not that she didn't meet His "qualifications." On the contrary, she met them to a T. Unfortunately, she was the kind of woman who would be missed by the type of people He wanted to avoid. She was a graduate student in the University's Thaumaturgy Department. Granted, she wasn't a Talent, so he didn't have to worry about her practical abilities. But she was a very, very talented researcher. And the project she was working on with a graduate student from the University's Social Sciences department threatened to reveal His activities. That wouldn't do.

So He waited for Patricia outside the small apartment building she shared with a group of other graduate students. On one hand, ensorcelling Patricia was going to be easier, since neither she nor the other graduate students in the building had regular schedules, and could go days without contacting their friends and families. Which made her different from the receptionists and the barista He had already taken.

On the other hand, she represented a host of uncertainties He had been trying to avoid.

Still, there was no avoiding it.

So He waited until she stepped out of her apartment building one morning to go grocery shopping.

As soon as He was sure there were no witnesses, He cast the spell.

And that was when things went awry.

He had been very careful, but Patricia must have had a sixth sense that warned her something was up. Because even before the spell was cast, she was casting a counterspell. And even a Non-Talent can cast a decent counterspell.

The spell He had cast was supposed to shrink Patricia down to fifteen centimeters and reduce her clothes to rags. It was also supposed to stun Patricia, so He could put her in the enchanted egg, from which He could extract her at some future date for His enjoyment.

Instead, the counterspell rendered His spell only partially effective. Patricia was shrunken, but only down to thirty centimeters. Her jeans, shoes and socks disappeared, and Patrica's black shirt was transformed into some semi-lacy wrap. But the white underwear Patricia was wearing had remained intact.

He whistled in appreciation at the sight. Patricia's breasts were even larger than the receptionist that He had already taken.

Being distracted by Patrica's breasts almost cost Him dearly. Patricia's arms were raised above her head as she prepared to cast another spell. Whatever it was, He stopped it in its tracks, casting a spell that froze Patricia in place.

He hurriedly wrapped the frozen Patricia in his jacket and headed back to His car before anyone spotted Him. Once He got back home, He'd take the time to shrink Patricia down to fifteen centimeters and get her properly in the storage egg. For now, He just needed to get off the street.

As it happened, Patricia would ultimately be the reason for His demise.
Attachments
Patricia.jpg
Patricia.jpg (123 KiB) Viewed 6942 times
Last edited by FifteencentiKim on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Sat May 30, 2020 9:38 pm

Kim, I just read the first of your stories with Ida...

Wow. Very enjoyable and definitely worth my time. Looking forward to reading the others in this thread! Thank you for posting.
Neat!

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sun May 31, 2020 12:48 am

Sumguy14 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:38 pm
Kim, I just read the first of your stories with Ida...

Wow. Very enjoyable and definitely worth my time. Looking forward to reading the others in this thread! Thank you for posting.
Thank you for your kind words!

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:59 pm

And Patricia Makes Three

Ida wasn't sure how she felt being part of a harem.

She wasn't sure because she wasn't part of one, and as each day passed, she wanted more and more to become part of one.

Things had been simmering between her, Joe and Ness before Patricia arrived (or at least, in Ida's imagination, they had been simmering. Now, with Patricia's arrival, it seemed like things were just a few degrees of boiling over.

Joe had discovered the egg holding Patricia a few days before New Year's. And it was safe to say that his eyes bugged out when Patricia stepped out clad only in her white undies. Not that Patricia's underwear was in and of itself particularly erotic. It was the kind of underwear you bought that was borderline utilitarian. But the way Patricia filled out that underwear was certainly worth a second look.

Patricia looked startled when she emerged from the egg, but then again, who wouldn't? She didn't go into panic meltdown mode like Ness had, though. Instead, she began determining what kind of situation she had found herself in. For example, Patricia had immediately ascertained that the dumbfounded look on Joe's face, along with the presence of two miniature women plus the fact that her underwear clad body seemed to have stupefied Joe, let Patricia know she was in no immediate danger. So with a bit of gentle humor, she got Joe's attention more or less focused on her face, and began finding out what was going on.

When Patricia informed the group she was a graduate student at the University's Thaumaturgy Department, Ida's heart sank. She was sure Patricia was going to suggest that the three women be taken to the University, where they would undoubtedly be unshrunken quicker. Ida did at one point want to be normal size again, but she was really hoping that she would have a little "intimate" time with Joe while she was little, that could then be translated into something when she was normal sized again. If the three women were taken to the university, Ida was sure that scenario would never have a chance to unfold.

Thankfully, it was Patricia herself who put a nix on going to the university, giving two reasons. First, she didn't know if the guy who had shrunk her had any accomplices in the thaumaturgy department, but it seemed likely, so Patricia didn't want to risk it. Second, even if the guy didn't have any accomplices, Patricia herself wouldn't want anyone to be a lab rat in that department while they tried to find a cure. And Patricia was sure that, with her research abilities and Joe's natural talent, the two of them could come up with a cure on their own.

Things both remained the same and changed with Patricia in the group. Ness insisted that the three share a bed at night, snuggling in between the Ida and Patricia. And Patricia happily participated in the snuggling time with Joe. When Joe tried to quote the Law of Mirrored Transference at Patricia on why they shouldn't do all this snuggling, Patricia threw back something called the Foundation Corollary which, from what Ida could understand just meant that magic only opened the door for Joe. If he was an asshole, the door would be slammed in his face. But Joe had that bumbling personality Hugh Grant displayed in Sense and Sensibility, which endeared him to all three tiny women.

Patricia showed Joe how he could use magazine photos (print or online) and any cloth to make clothes for all three women. This saved on money and Patricia also pointed out that not having to buy (then shrink) clothes for three different women also let Joe and the tiny women stay off the radar, if anyone was looking for them.

For Ida, besides the benefit of being able to build a wardrobe of clothes she could never had afforded before being shrunk, Joe had to touch the girls in order to magically "tailor fit" all the clothes he had magically created for all the tiny women.

Joe had been embarrassed the first time Ida, Ness and Patricia walked out of their dollhouse clad only in designer underwear. When he was told he was going to have to touch the underwear while the women were wearing it, he had almost hyperventilated. When Joe touched one of her bra clad breasts with his fingertip, Ida moaned as she felt pleasure shoot through her body at the touch, all the way down to the tips of her toes.

Joe immediately jerked his finger back as if Ida's breasts were red hot. The growing lump at the crotch of his pants, however, indicated that Joe was not adverse to either touching Ida's breasts or her reaction to his touch.

Joe wanted to stop then and there, but between Patricia's academic arguments and Ness's repeated "Please!" he went ahead and adjusted the underwear for all three women. All three women reacted the same way that Ida initially had, and were obviously disappointed that Joe was keeping the physical contact as limited as possible. Once he got all three women "fitted," he ran out of the room.

Things came to a head during a hot tub session.

Patricia had helped Joe convert a tupperware bowl into a hot tub bowl. Joe thought that meant he could discontinue the hot tub "duties" where he had to carry Ida and Ness to the bathroom sink. Instead, Patricia suggested that Joe carry the tiny "hot tub" to the bathroom and float in the regular tub which Joe could magically convert to a jacuzzi while he sat in it. That was, all four could "hot tub" together. Ness thought this was a great idea, and so Joe sat in his tub, with the surface bubbling except where the girls' hot tub was floating.

"Valentine's Day is coming up," Ida casually remarked, adjusting her position so that a stream of water hit her lower back.

"We should really do something," Ness said excitedly. "Like a candlelit dinner and fancy dresses and flowers and music and the works!"

"I think that's doable," Patricia said, sitting up in the tub. "If you don't mind doing a little magic, Joe?"

"Oh, no, I can do that," Joe said, gulping, wondering what a Valentine's Night dinner with all three tiny women would entail.

"Good," Patricia said, reaching back behind herself as she leaned forward. "Ida, Ness and me will have a talk, and then you and I can work out the details." Without warning, Patricia removed her bikini top, tossing it out over the side and into Joe's tub. Joe looked at her bug eyed. Patricia shrugged. "What? It was getting a little itchy. Anyway, you've had to handle my body before. So no big deal."

"Cool," Ness chimed in, removing her top quickly, and discarding it over the side of her tub and into Joe's. Ida gave Joe a coquettish smile before her top joined the other two women's.

"So, what do you think we should have for our Valentine's dinner?" The three women began talking about what should be on the menu, while Joe tried (and failed miserably) not to star at three newly exposed pair of dark nipples.
Attachments
hottub.jpg
hottub.jpg (169.49 KiB) Viewed 6722 times

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:27 pm

I think Chocolate cookies with Hershey’s kisses on top sound nice :)

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:20 pm

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by AB23 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:59 pm

I like where this is going… More, more!

Bobascher