Cattleya Vanquished (with pics)

The board to share all your fiction
LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Cattleya Vanquished (with pics)

Post by LeopolKai09 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:04 pm

Okay, so I'm terrible at writing stories and there's probably A LOT of errors, but I hope you enjoy!

Legends and stories of the wickedness the Witch had done to the people for years had brought paranoia to the village, but for his mother it wasn't something that could stop her from taking care of her son. She had encountered the Witch once with a few others and they had barely made it out alive. Yet, what she once wished to never see again was right in front of her and her son. Ready to strike her down, his mother had brandished her giant broadsword (It's pretty big!). Before she could hit, a bright light had enveloped both of them and when it died down he could not see his mother anymore. Had she been destroyed so quickly he though?!

"HAHAHAHA~! How marvelous to see you so small, Cattleya! Now that you're out of the picture, just a few more loose ends to take care of and I'll rule the land without question!"

He looked down to see that his mother hadn't been destroyed, but merely shrunk down.
forest-1598108_1280.png
forest-1598108_1280.png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 3638 times

The Witch's presence had nearly suffocated him and in his fear and curiosity he looked back. Those blood red eyes scared him.

"Hmmm~! Having you as my pet Cattleya would be delicious, but I see your son would have more fun with you. How about it, young man? You could run away and I'll take your mother for myself....OR you can take her as your tiny pet if you join me? I can see it in your eyes how you hunger for her curvaceous body. Understandable since you are a growing young man. Either way I win. So what's it going to be?"

He could barley hear his mother's cries to run away and save himself.....but, somewhere inside him had told him TAKE HER!

It had been a quiet walk back to their small farmhouse....the only sounds he could hear were the sounds of the birds, crickets, and the few moans coming from his mother as her futile attempts to break free from his grasp. She had lost against the witch, but he had won against his mother.
small-old-barn-darren-marshall.png
small-old-barn-darren-marshall.png (697 KiB) Viewed 3638 times

She couldn't remember how long it had been since she had been with a man. She knew many of the men in the village stared at her body with desire to conquer her, but to think her son of all people was among those who wanted her body. She felt humiliated, but somewhere deep down inside her she was glad it had been her son to take her.
blue-ceramic-creamer-481000_1024x1024.png
blue-ceramic-creamer-481000_1024x1024.png (808.41 KiB) Viewed 3638 times

CKent45
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Cattleya Vanquished (with pics)

Post by CKent45 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:02 pm

This type of tale honestly isn't really my cup of tea, but the collages made the difference for me. Did you make these yourself?
Check out my SW story Please..: https://ckent45.deviantart.com/

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:18 pm

CKent45 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:02 pm
This type of tale honestly isn't really my cup of tea, but the collages made the difference for me. Did you make these yourself?
Yeah. Though I really don't think the second pic is good. :cry:

CKent45
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by CKent45 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:25 pm

Nice work. I think I like what you were doing with the second pic. But that's how art works. You need to practice it and work at it to get it to come out the way you want it. I can't even do collages, so you're better than I am. Besides, at least you're putting together stuff and making your stories a reality. Wish I could illustrate my own stuff...
Check out my SW story Please..: https://ckent45.deviantart.com/