A Tina Tempest Novel!

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

A Tina Tempest Novel!

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:20 am

My newest work, a novella, not part of my "tiny" series, but related to it, should soon go live on Amazon. It will be available as an e-book and as a paperback. A wife decides to solve her and her husband's current dire financial situation by arranging to have herself sold to a millionaire for a year of servitude. It is a change of pace for me offering one contained story as opposed to four or more in a single collection. I hope that you all will indulge me. I have written other novels before but not a shrink fiction one. "Collaring the Tiny" contains everything you have come to expect from me. It is a deeply character-driven story. It would not be right to include it in my "Tiny" series but I think all of you will find it equally enjoyable

Here is the blurb.

Collaring the Tiny

Inspired by a dirty movie she happened to catch her husband watching; statuesque brunette wife, Margo, arranges with a shady organization to become a millionaire’s shrunken plaything for a year! The solution to her and her husband’s financial problems promises them luxury for the rest of their days – but at what cost? Told in alternating chapters, we follow to story of James and Margo through an entire year of highs and lows. Removed completely from her suburban existence, Margo has to learn to cope in a world where she is simply an expensive, living, toy dependent upon another man for literally everything and cannot say “no,” no matter the circumstances. James has to adjust to loss of the center of his universe. For a year he knows his wife is out of his reach, living at the whims and mercies of another man! Follow their parallel yet divergent paths in this shrink fiction novella for adults. It features all the erotic thrills readers have come to expect from Tina Tempest as well as deep character studies and the full range of human emotions. This novella is perfect reading for anyone who has ever contemplated the mystique and wonder of shrunken women in general or of their own beloved rendered tiny and vulnerable

----
And here is chapter Four
---

IV
Margo

When the financial crunch hit, I didn’t stand idly by. I remembered that video and a light went on inside my head. In short order, I began exploring some of the darker areas of the internet. That is where I found, “The Company.” This bastion of capitalism put certain kinds of men and women in touch with other kinds of men and women in interesting ways. They specialized in putting together millionaires who had a penchant for other men’s wives or girlfriends and tiny “virgins.” Not virgins in the gynecological sense, but those who were shrunken for the first time and therefore had no experience with small sex. They had annual auctions in Miami where women were shrunken and then, while each took turns standing on the stage in their birthday suits, bid on. For one full calendar year, the tiny woman wore the millionaire’s collar and was their property in every sense. The tiny women and her partner got about seventy percent of their selling price, half upon delivery and half when their sojourn in the collar terminated. THIS was the solution to our financial turmoil! I called the number provided and, after jumping through some hoops, talked to an earnest, polite young woman. After making sure I was on the level, I e-mailed her a picture of me in a purple bikini that James had taken on our last visit to the beach. She was quite complimentary.
“You realize, Mrs. Eland that we will need more pictures, and far more revealing ones should you come to be listed in our catalog.”
“I understand fully.”
“Are you sure you can sell this to your husband?”
“Absolutely!”
I love James completely and totally, but he has his weak spots, one of which is me. He thinks that I am way out of his league. A lot of my friends never saw what I see in him. He is not classically handsome, and I am quite frankly, a goddess, and that gives him a major inferiority complex. He is convinced that some guy richer and better looking will come along and sweep me off my feet and leave him utterly bereft. It is not true of course but he obsesses about it. Am I a bad wife for taking advantage of this weakness? Maybe! Do I lose sleep over it? Absolutely not! Once I gave him, the lay of the land so to speak, I’m sure he would see things my way. In the end, he can deny me nothing. To keep me he would even tolerate me spending a year as another man’s tiny shrunken plaything. The fact that Mr. Moneybags Anonymous would not be able to actually fuck me would go a long way towards assuaging him as well. No matter how well hung or handsome he was, there was no way his cock was going to ever get inside my pussy. His greatest fear, that some other cock would seduce me away could never happen.
I decided to talk to him as soon as he came home from the plant. I was freshly showered, sweetly scented, and sans panties under a very tight and very short skirt. He stepped through the door all our problems clearly etched on his face. I embraced him and kissed him deeply and settled him in the loveseat and fetched him a beer. I returned with the brew, handed it to him, and settled myself on the arm of the loveseat. James noticed right away that I was freshly and neatly trimmed below. Then I began to work on him. I played the guilt angle, alleging it was his fault that I had this idea in the first place, which was true enough, but at this point, it was twenty-five percent him and seventy-five percent me. I explained how all our financial problems could vanish like the morning fog in sunlight. I had really done my homework on “The Company,” I answered his every objection with logic and a fusillade of kisses. I pointed out our lack of options and shot back at him his words as to how much I would bring. Yeah, I’m quite the conniving bitch when I have to be. The fact that the guy ( I didn’t mention the possibility I could end up with a lesbian) could never fuck me really helped sway his mind but the clincher was my promise that once the year with the millionaire was over, I would don a full-sized collar and be his slave for a year. “Plus,” I concluded, “we would be rich enough to buy shrinking juice and he could have tiny me on occasion as well, so you, my darling and gallant husband can erase that other gentleman’s cock from my memory entirely!”
It took hours of cajoling. I think the final brick in my magnificent edifice was the pile of bills that had arrived with that day’s mail. It was my finest hour!
_-----
Please let me know what you think about a shrink fiction novel

Here is the cover -- Sorry for the earlier post -- It left my hands too soon
Collaring the Tiny.jpg
Collaring the Tiny.jpg (35.42 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Collaring the Tiny.jpg
Collaring the Tiny.jpg (35.42 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Last edited by Tina Tempest on Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DollShrnkr
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: A Tina Tempest Novel!

Post by DollShrnkr » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:42 am

When do you think you novella will drop? I own several of your books (in print when possible) and have enjoyed the stories within. Therefore, I most definitely plan on buying your newest when it becomes available. Your work has a gentleness about it that I tend to appreciate. I mean, the women are already vulnerable, there's no need to be unnecessarily cruel, right? My point is, I love your Writing Voice and the stories it's created. Keep up the good work, Tina.

DollShrnkr

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:59 pm

DollShrnkr,

The paperback is already available. The e-book should go live soon. Thank you for your kind words. "Collaring the Tiny" runs the gamut of human emotions from the highest highs to the lowest lows, as would naturally occur over a year's time. Also sometimes being property can sometimes be no fun.
Thank you,
Tina Tempest

Firewall
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Firewall » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:38 pm

Very nice! I personally can't wait to read this one as someone that loves your compilation books.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:30 pm

Firewall wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:38 pm
Very nice! I personally can't wait to read this one as someone that loves your compilation books.
Same! :!:

Gargantuman
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Gargantuman » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:10 pm

I will be buying the ebook as soon as I can!!! Your writing is amazing! If you ever take story ideas, let me know. I have a few, but I’m not a fantastic writer.