Weekend Book Giveaway

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Weekend Book Giveaway

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:32 am

In celebration of the release of my first tiny novella "Collaring the Tiny" I've decided to have a weekend (Saturday and Sunday) only to give away one of my erotic novels, "Collaring Faith." This is NOT a shrinking novel, nor does it feature any tiny women. Although I am sure it will fire up your erotic imaginations just as well. Here is the blurb:

To protect her two grown daughters from enslavement by a foreign nation, Faith, thirty-nine, slim, dark-haired, pretty concocts a successful subterfuge. Now, she finds herself the collared property of handsome nineteen-year-old Raymond, a lad destined for a military career in the very army that enslaved Faith's people. Together, they find passions they never knew they had as a strong affection forms between the disparately aged couple. Follow Faith as she explores geographies both physical and carnal during her first year as Raymond's property both at his estate and in the crowded military academy. This is an erotic adventure that is sure to please.

Why am I doing this you may ask? Well, for one thing, it is in a way a related work. The other is simply because I am more than simply a shrink fiction author and I think my fans might like a change of pace. I am very fond of this novel and I would like to see it find a wider audience. I hope this board will indulge me with a bit of off-topic self-promotion.
Here is the cover:
51IKDwEuCvL.jpg
51IKDwEuCvL.jpg (42.31 KiB) Viewed 1801 times

Though it only has one review at the moment -- that review is a five-star rave! Depending upon the taste of the man in your life, it might make a great Father's Day present!

I now return you to your usual shrink adventures.
Thanks for listening! -- Tina Tempest

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Weekend Book Giveaway

Post by FifteencentiKim » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:16 pm

And looking now!