Plans for the next book. PLUS Excerpt

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Plans for the next book. PLUS Excerpt

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:15 am

Hey gang,
I just thought I'd pop in with a status report. My next book will be called "Tiny MILFs" Yep, all four stories will be about that most desirable of women -- the MILF! I know you will like this as 'shrinking the MILF" is one of my all-time best sellers. I have one story completed there rest are in various levels of creation. (I tend to write more than one story at once.) I can't give too many details as yet because the stories may still change radically. With that in mind, here is part of:

Revenge Is a Dish...

“I’m sorry, Stacy. It won’t happen again.”
“Your damn right it won’t! Drink this!”
Stacy produced a vial of purple liquid.
“What is it?” asked Barbara warily.
Stacy’s other hand came into view, it contained a pistol and aimed straight at Barbara’s heart, “I said, DRINK IT, cunt!”
“Is it poison?”
“No.”
“Then what is it?”
“Drink it! Nobody knows we’re here Barbara so there are no witnesses and this gun is untraceable. Believe me, I am pissed off enough to pull the trigger, but I’ve chosen to show you mercy. Now if you haven’t downed that liquid by the time, I get to three… one!”
Barbara read the murderous intent in Stacy’s eyes and realized that refusal really did mean death. She uncapped and tipped back the vial full of purple liquid. It had a cinnamon and metallic aftertaste but also provided an instant, euphoric high like cocaine. The high was fleeting however and Barbara belched loudly then the world began spinning about her. She felt like she was on a downward bound elevator with no brakes and then she seemed to be drowning in a sea of fabric. Barbara felt a large hand clasp her about her bare middle and the obscuring fabric parted. There, before Barbara’s terrified eyes was Stacy a giant in every sense. She was wearing a positively wicked leer.
“It’s a new and very expensive and rare drug. A cousin of mine is one of the inventors. She owed me some favors.”
“You mean I’m not dreaming?” asked Barbara.
“No, doll. This nightmare is very real!” and then Stacy threw he head back in a laugh of triumph.
“What are you going to do with me?” inquired Barbara in a tremulous voice.
“You’ll find out! Now, where did I put that wooden cigar box? Ah, here it is! Lights out, slut!”

I hope that this whets your appetite.
Love, luck, and lollipops, Tina Tempest

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Plans for the next book. PLUS Excerpt

Post by LeopolKai09 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:05 am

YES!!! AWESOME!