New Book Just About Ready

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

New Book Just About Ready

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:26 am

Hey gang!

Just a little update. "Tiny MILFs" is finished and will be posted to Amazon soon.
Here is the promo material:

Tina Tempest is back with the book her fans have been craving. Every story in this collection features that most alluring of women, the MILF! “Tiger Mother” features a Korean mother looking out for the interests of her over-achieving daughter. The older woman at the center of “Revenge Is a Dish…” realizes the errors of her ways in the worst way imaginable. The “Mother-of-the-Bridezilla” attracts the attention of a beguiled young man. Finally, a lovely brown-haired mother finds herself the bait and so much more in “Mouse Trap.” These four stories range in town from romantic, to terrifying, to playful and melancholy. All are perfect reading for anyone who has ever imagined the wonder and allure of shrunken women of a certain age.

And here is the tentative cover!
Tiny MILFs.jpg
Tiny MILFs.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 1835 times
I hope that this book has a broad appeal amongst my fans. I am not sure when it will go live on Amazon. It is not even posted yet but I like to keep you all in the flow! Now, off to more writing!

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: New Book Just About Ready

Post by AB23 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:40 am

Yayyyy! These make quarantine go by fast. I'll start leaving reviews too