Tiny MILFs out NOW! / Excerpt

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Tiny MILFs out NOW! / Excerpt

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:01 pm

Hey gang,

My latest "Tiny Milfs" is available NOW. Noth e-book and paperback are available. Since it is a bit shorter than most of my works, the paperback is a bit cheaper this time. I can never be sure of the length of my stories until they are completed. In any event, I think you will enjoy these stories. I know how popular MILFs are. (I flatter myself in thinking that I am still one.) The stories this time around feature an Asian Tiger mother, a wayward housewife, A blonde mother-of-the-bride, and a brown-haired mother caught up in a situation well beyond her expectations. Here is the beginning of:

Mother-of-the Bridezilla

“No! That is not right! You MUST stride in time to the music Jenny! You simply cannot waltz down that long aisle with the grace of a water buffalo!”
“Mother!” exclaimed the tiny woman in the long navy-blue dress.
“I can’t help it if you are not a gazelle, darling!”
“Margret! That’s quite enough!” offered the handsome full-size young man standing in the groom’s position in the hotel ballroom filling in for a church.
“I know what is best for my daughter, Thomas. I have known her far longer than you have!”
Everyone present, rolled their eyes as the attractive, yet very tiny middle-aged woman exclaimed. “Cut! Jenny, you march yourself back to the beginning and YOU restart the music! For what we are paying you, your playing should be flawless!”
The severe-looking man behind the keys of the portable organ shot daggers at Margaret Paulson. Just once he’d like to perform for a wedding sans drama. Now he understood why his own parents had eloped and driven to Elkton, Maryland in the middle of the night!
The bride-to-be was near tears when three attempts later her mother announced, “See, you CAN do it, Jenny!” Remember practice makes perfect!”
The minister looked at his watch. “We are way past everybody’s bedtime.” He looked despairingly at Margaret Paulson and ventured, “If there are no objections, I move that we adjourn and begin all of this again on Saturday afternoon at one P.M.”
Everyone made a move to exit the room. The organist stood up. The wedding planner took a drink from her water bottle. No one quite believed this was finally over.
“You work on your diction, reverend, you were mumbling a bit back there.”
The man of the cloth’s face bore a look as though its owner would very much enjoy the power of smiting at will. His voice, however, delivered a simple, “God bless you, Mrs. Paulson.”
“If he truly wanted to do that, He or She would not have surrounded me with morons and nincompoops!”
“That is more than enough, Margaret!” exclaimed the groom-to-be in utter frustration.
The tiny blonde woman placed her hands on her hips, “I only want the best for my Jenny!”
The impending groom held his tongue. He had never seen this side of his future mother-in-law before. True, she had just come off a difficult year. Her husband of twenty-five years, whose name was now an anathema to even mention had run off to Mexico with her oldest and dearest friend. Margaret had not taken it well, especially in light of the fact that the woman who had stolen her husband was a good thirty pounds heavier than herself was prematurely grey and had bad asthma. Why he had left such a hag over trim, svelte, and still sexy herself was both enraging and perplexing. For her, however, the wedding promised to erase all those horrible memories, provided that everyone could get the damn thing right!
Tom scooped up his intended from the floor and placed a tender kiss over the entirety of her tear-stained face. “Don’t let your mother get you down, princess.”
“It’s hard not to, honey. It’s like she’s completely forgotten that it’s supposed to be MY day and not HER day. I’m supposed to be happy!”
“You will be baby, when I slide that tiny ring on your finger. Just bear it a little longer baby. She’ll be a totally different person when we get back from our honeymoon.”
“I know, darling, I just wish she could take things calmly and silently like your mother.”
“My mom is just the mother of the groom. Nobody cares about the mother of the groom. All eyes are on the mother of the bride!”
“And does SHE know it! That dress she bought! It’s designed for a much younger woman!”
“Have you told her that?”
“I’ve tried, Tom.”
“Baby, there is only so much I can do. At some point, you are going to have to stand up to her.”
“Oh, Tom. I couldn’t!”
“If you won’t stand up to Margaret, who will?”
“She’s ruining everything!”
“Then make her stop, baby!”
“Oh, Tom. I’d need your strength for that!”

Lastly
Tiny MILFs.jpg
Tiny MILFs.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 3482 times
, here is the cover,

I hope that this collection pleases you as well or better than my others.

"Love, luck, and lollipops, Tina Tempest

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Tiny MILFs out NOW! / Excerpt

Post by TheBigG » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:22 am

Sounds like she needs to get laid but who am I to say

Firewall
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Firewall » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:13 pm

Will definitely be reading this weekend and dropping a review of course.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:04 pm

Firewall wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:13 pm
Will definitely be reading this weekend and dropping a review of course.
Thank You, Firewall! I tried to make all the stories interesting, I like to consider myself MILF material even though I'm not.

Tina Tempest.