Kara's Little SW Stories--Part 2

The board to share all your fiction
Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Kara's Little SW Stories--Part 2

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:53 am

Dear Friendly Giants and Tiny Sisters,

I have been very pleased by the nice response (thank you!) to my first story posting, so I am going to go ahead and post a kind of "sequel" to "Kara's Dance".

That story alludes to things that might happen after I finish my little dance for my Master. Well, they did, and sometime I may relate THAT story.

However, this "sequel" picks up the next morning,after a grateful giant gives his little doll her well-earned "reward" for dancing so beautifully for him.

(Since I enjoying pairing images with words (and often get story ideas from images), I have added a few at the end of the story).

As always, I hope you enjoy it!
Tiny Hugs,
Kara

Little Kara vs. The Giant Snake

I slept so soundly for a few hours on top of my giant pillow—when you are only about the size of Barbie’s little sister, something that large and soft feels like the most luxurious bed in the world!

But when I stirred awake, and realized where I was, and heard the soft snores from my wonderful giant lover (whom I address as Master) on the adjoining pillow, my tiny lips curled into an impish grin. This time I would make sure that HE enjoyed himself. In spite of the fact that he always tells me that he enjoys bringing his little doll to climax as much as achieving it himself, I still want to do something nice for him to show my giant man how much I love and appreciate being his little Kara doll. And, of course, I will do my best to enjoy it as well! 😉

I sat up on the pillow and took stock. I was still wearing the halter-type white top that tied under my ample breasts and exposed my taut tummy, as well as the teeny plaid skirt that barely covered my tiny sex. I was also wearing my long black knee socks and the tiny 4cm(!) black high-heeled pumps. I stood up and lifted the teeny skirt and remembered… no panties! My red silk thong panties had been pulled off by a hungry giant, just before he feasted on his favorite snack—me! (I blushed as I recalled his huge tongue assaulting my tiny womanhood and my nipples crinkled with delight over the sensations and feelings this memory aroused deep inside me) Down, girl! This is about him, not you. Besides, I thought to myself, if everything goes according to plan, I won’t be needing my panties for this little mission and can easily go commando for a while.

I slowly lowered myself down from the mountain top of the huge pillow to the level of the gargantuan bed. From down here, everything looked even larger, if that were possible. I moved down towards the middle of the giant male who loomed over me. Fortunately, he was lying on his back, which would make this next part much easier. I leaped up as far the spring of the giant mattress would carry me, which was quite high. I am also in terrific shape! This got me up to where I could pull my tiny body up on top of his leg. From there, it was relatively short walk (fortunately, I have great balance from all those years of dance classes). I am so small and light that even with the teeny heels still on, I doubt my giant lover ever felt my slight weight on his midriff. At least, he didn’t stir as I continued towards the middle of his body where that wonderful giant snake that I love SO much was lying there, dormant. I smiled and blew it a kiss and waved to it and thought “but not for long, cutie!”.

The first thing I did was to situate myself so I could straddle the now-quiet monster, with my little legs on either side and my head toward the top so I would be able to see my gentle giant’s face when he finally awoke and saw me down here. Next I leaned over and begin to rain soft, teeny tiny doll kisses all over the rough, wrinkled flesh beneath me. At first I thought it was playing dead, but after a few more kisses, it twitched slightly. I giggled and took this as a sign of progress and began to use my tiny hands to lovingly stroke the huge shaft, and was rewarded by the sight and feel of the skin tightening up under me. I grinned and continued my “snake therapy session”, stroking and kissing and licking with my teeny tiny tongue, until, miraculously, the huge thing began to rise very slowly into the air, taking me up with it. At the same time, I felt my own tiny body responding in sympathy to this giant Phoenix that was rising from the ashes, as my teeny nipples began to harden and my tiny wetness began to grow and spill out (no panties, remember?) onto the growing, stiffening bulk of the huge monster beneath me that I was planning to ride up into the sky. Houston, we have liftoff! ;)

It was at this point that I heard a deep chuckle that emanated from up near my Master’s head but rumbled throughout his chest and even into his groin. I looked up and saw my giant man smiling down lovingly at his little doll. His little doll smiled back at him, blew him a quick tiny kiss, and went to work in earnest as he watched…an enraptured audience of One for my little performance.

First I freed my hands to untie my top and toss it away. Now I could rub my rapidly hardening little nipples against the giant snake beneath me, that was growing larger and harder with each passing minute. I wrapped my arms securely around the shaft and pulled myself up a bit to get a better position, realizing that my teeny heels were probably digging in and producing tiny jolts of pain and pleasure for my giant lover man. I heard him moan deep down in his chest and was now sure this was the case!

Now the shaft was getting almost vertical, and I was ecstatically happy that such a tiny thing as myself was able to produce such a large reaction in this sexy giant male organ. I pulled myself even higher and kissed and licked and stroked and pressed my little grape-sized breasts against it in an effort to make it even bigger and harder, and it did! I could literally feel it grow under my little body! So much so that I almost couldn’t get my tiny hands around the shaft anymore! (This made me giggle to realize anew just how small I was and how very BIG he was!) My giant was likewise responding with heavy breathing, moans and groans and pressing his huge arms and hands against the mattress—otherwise, he was trying his best not to move the middle of his body, so as not to throw his tiny cowgirl, in her teeny skirt and socks and heels, from her oversized horse.

The tiny cowgirl dug in her heels again and heard him gasp. Now I knew it was time, so I pulled myself up higher and higher, his rock-hard shaft easily supporting my negligible weight. As I reached the huge head, I wrapped my tiny arms around it and kissed it tenderly and was rewarded by another long moan from Master’s mouth. With this encouragement, I pulled my body even higher, until I was straddling the very top of the enormous head. It was a very precarious position to be in, not only because this huge horse was bucking and in danger of throwing the teeny cowgirl, but also because the tip was already coated with pre-cum, which made it slick and hard to hold onto. But I persisted, feeling very much like a cowgirl trying to ride a furiously bucking horse. I could hear my giant’s breathing and moans get more labored and higher and louder as I rode him toward the huge explosion I could feel was coming….

I held on as long as I could manage, riding my giant male right to the end. But as the volcanic eruption, measuring 10 or 20 on the scale exploded beneath me, I screamed in my tiny high voice, lost my grip and fell from my perch, covered with sticky white fluid and hardly able to see to find a landing site. But wonder of wonders, my loving giant retained the presence of mind to quickly move his huge hands underneath me and caught me before I could hit his stomach, cushioning my fall and holding me safe as the huge eruption continued for many blissful moments, covering me from head to toe with thick white goo. I lay there, exhausted and filthy, but contented, bathed in that wonderful feeling cherished by any woman who is able to get her man off so hard and so well. But in my case, small as I am, there was an even larger feeling of accomplishment. I lay there smiling smugly and lovingly up at him as he smiled lovingly down at me. He slowly reached down and plucked me out of the gooey pool and ever so gently deposited my doll-like body back on the giant pillow. Then we both closed our eyes again and went contentedly back into darkness.
Attachments
Kara the Naughty Schoolgirl.jpg
Kara the Naughty Schoolgirl.jpg (62.81 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
(f, partial nudity)
(f, partial nudity)
Practice Makes Perfect.jpg (63.06 KiB) Viewed 2387 times