Kara's Little SW Stories--Part 4 A&B

The board to share all your fiction
Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Kara's Little SW Stories--Part 4 A&B

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:21 am

Hi Friends,

In lieu of finishing "A Cat and Mouse Story" (which I know will happen at some point), I wanted to give some of the backstory of my relationship with my Australian girlfriend Laura and the exchanges on FB that led to my becoming her permanent toy and our cycling through many F/f games and our lives together as Owner and pet that are detailed in "Cat and Mouse".

I understand this may have a limited appeal to my male friends here, but I think these notes are interesting and constitute a different format than many of the stories here. At the core, they give some insight into the minds and hearts of two very real women, one of whom so desperately wants to be a doll and one who loves her enough to help make it possible.So I wanted to share them for the sake of completeness before going on to something else in my writing. (and I enjoy reading them anyway!) ;)

Thank you,
Kara the Dollgirl

(The image is from a story called "The Littlest Professor" a collaboration between myself and davren57 on DA)

Kara and Laura and the Shrinknapping Plan—Part One--Kara’s Note

My Darling Laurabelle, :heart:

I have read your amazing note and have been thinking about it all week while I am supposedly working...I have not been able to get out of my mind the images I can conjure up of me looking up at your beautiful, smiling giantess face from your lovely hand at my new and permanent height of 5 inches tall Just thinking about being in that situation gets me SO excited I can hardly catch my breath! It also makes me SO hot and SO wet to imagine finally, after dreaming about it for so long, being so wonderfully tiny and so completely helpless in your hand, with my beautiful giantess lover (YOU!) having total control over my little life. Just thinking about it has my insides all in a meltdown, with a few butterflies thrown in for good measure because I don't know exactly how it all will really feel until after you shrink me for real...

But to answer your question: "YES!!!" I want this, my love, more than I have ever wanted anything in my whole life. When I imagine being your little toy girl, your precious teeny doll, your cute little pet, a feeling of happiness floods over me unlike anything I have ever known! Deep down (as you know), my dearest fantasy has been for a beautiful, dark-haired siren with a mind that matched mine to love me, shrink me, and keep me forever as her tiny mini-lover and pet. I have just been waiting for the right woman to come along, and when you and I began to correspond, I knew right away that you were that woman. Your mind is SO amazing, you are so smart (and you write so well) and, most importantly you are also one of the kindest people I have ever come to know. it has been SUCH an amazing experience getting to know you. Because of that I know I want to belong to you, always and forever in the most complete way I can.

We both know that each of us would enjoy the idea of being tiny for a time, with the right partner as the giantess, but we both also know that only one of us can be the tiny, the other has to be the giantess and take care of the tiny and keep her safe. And we both know that I want this more than you do. There is still a part of you deep inside that is afraid to be as small as you are going to make me, afraid of being that utterly helpless and afraid to never be be big again. Oh, of course I have those same fears deep down inside, but they are much less strong in me than they are in you. And you love me enough to do this for me, and I am very grateful to you for letting me be “the little woman”

I know I will have an amazing life as your little doll, and I hope you will find taking care of a toy-sized girl just as amazing (though more work, certainly!) I know it will be a HUGE adjustment, but on the other hand, I have been imagining all this in my mind and heart for so long, I think it will really feel more like coming home. I do! Being small has filled my dreams and fantasies for such a long time, and now having found the perfect partner to shrink me and keep me for all of my little life, my cup runneth over! (that is YOU, my lovely Laurabelle!)

As far as the "list of requests" for what I would like in my new home with you, I will send that once I have had a chance to think about it a teensy bit more. One thing I know I would like to have is a nice dollhouse in my scale to retreat to when the stress of living as a tiny in a giant world 24/7 becomes too much for my little mind. Just having things around me the same size as me and being able to hang onto the illusion of being normal sized again for a while...I think this will be essential to keeping my mental health in good balance, as I'm sure as much as I will love my new size, I'm also sure that being so small all the time will sometimes turn into a burden rather than the blessing it will mostly be.

(Besides, I also have these erotic fantasies about my giantess lover deciding she wants me in her hands RIGHT NOW and having those huge hands come crashing through the windows of my little house some morning before I am awake...I scream and jump out of my little bed, then I cower in the corner like the helpless little doll I am...eventually your giant fingers will grab the hem of my nightgown, pulling me towards your huge face that is smiling through the hole in my wall...I scream again and your powerful hand pulls the flimsy fabric of my nightgown, ripping if off my tiny body...I scream once more and flee into the bath, locking the little door after me...but your huge hand plows right on through and finally, with nowhere left for me to go, your fingers wrap around my tiny form and pull me, kicking and screaming, outside and into the air...I keep hitting your hand with my tiny fists, but you don't even feel it! You smile down at me and gently carry me over to the gargantuan bed and proceed to ravish my tiny body for hours, meanwhile forcing me to pleasure you at your whim until we both lay exhausted, you on the bed, me in my favorite place between your soft, warm, beautiful, mountainous breasts...)

(Sorry, I had to go change my panties after writing that part...(giggle)

Truthfully, though, most of my mental attention has been devoted to thinking about your plan for shrinknapping me. I love you for being willing to do all of this to give me what I most desire, but I think for two women who are as smart as we are, we might be able to come up with a stronger plan, especially since I am a willing participant and want this as much as you do, and can help with planning my own "abduction". That being the case, here is what I propose:

I agree that you should fly over here to America, shrink me and take me home to your country with you (Yes, darling!). But I think that before you do that, I should do everything I can to close out this part of my life as completely and with as much orderliness as I can. What we don't want is anyone getting suspicious or coming after us because they thought you took me away against my will. So here is what I will do:

1. Quit my teaching jobs, telling them I have gotten another offer that I just can't pass up in another state. So they won't expect to see me again.

2. I did quite well in my divorce and have quite a bit of money invested for retirement. I need time to cash out all of that and transfer it into my bank

3. Sell my condo and all the rest of my worldly goods and put that money into the bank as well. None of my normal-sized clothes or furniture or jewelry or my car are going to do me any good at 5 inches high, especially living halfway around the world! (But I am fine with that, I assure you!)

(BTW, my choosing 5 inches tall as my "final and perfect size"is a compromise: for you the ideal tiny size for a girl is 4"...to me it's always been 6"...so I choose to be in between so we are both happy (or both unhappy) What is an inch between friends? giggle...although I will probably think it's a big deal when I am much shorter than I am now)

4. After you arrive here and we have agreed together on everything, I will transfer all the money into your account in your country, minus what we need to spend over here to make this work. It should be about half a million dollars, US. This will give us plenty of cash to make our plan work smoothly, as well as provide you with sufficient funds for the care and feeding of one 5 inch toy girl (we don't eat much, honest!)

5. With some of this money, once you are here, you will charter a private jet to take us back to your home. Of course it will seem as though you are flying home by yourself, while I will, of course, be hidden somewhere on your person or in your personal effects. No one will be looking for a 5 inch long woman, so this should present no problems. By hiring a private plane and pilot, rather than flying commercial, the customs inspections will be private and cursory, and we can use some of the cash to make sure it all goes swiftly and smoothly. The place I would most like to make the trip is between your lovely breasts, but that may have to wait until we are airborne.

To make sure we get through customs, after you shrink me and before we board the plane, you will give me a tiny, measured dose of tranquilizer to put me out. I will be dressed in a pretty doll dress and, finally, packaged up in a cardboard box (with air holes!) like the doll that I now am. If any of the customs folks ask, you bought this pretty little doll in America to take home to your niece. Yes, she certainly does look lifelike! Once we are in the air and the tranquilizer has worn off, you can always take me out and play with me! But I will probably have to go back in my little box before we clear customs

Doing it this way is much more safe and sure, and now you don't need your creepy contact at Fed-Ex and you don't need to shrink another unsuspecting young girl who hasn't agreed to the plan...you are right, that would have bothered me a lot!

Also, just before we leave America, you will post all the many letters I am going to write to my family and friends saying goodbye and telling them I am tired of my present life and want to try a change (if they only knew how big a change!) I will tell them I am healthy, happy (which I will be!), and will contact them again once I get settled (a piece of misdirection so they won't worry) and not to look for me until I get in touch. I didn't want to just up and leave people I love without an explanation, and some of them would keep looking until they found me.

How am I doin' so far, Baby? :heart: :)

So, with all that in place, you will fly over here (with shrinking potion that you got from a Native medicine woman disguised as perfume). I will pick you up at the airport. Since I won't have a home by then, we will go to a very nice hotel (again, money no problem) not far away and settle in. Tell work you will be gone about a week. Then we will unpack. Then we will slowly (or not) undress each other...then we will take a bath together (the tubs there are huge), enjoying the warmth and the scented suds, eating strawberries and drinking wine that we order from room service and touching each other below and above the water to our heart's content...

Once we start to prune a bit, we can get out of the tub and dry each other off, although there may be some kissing and fondling in there somewhere. From there we repair to the bed, where we make love like any other two normal-sized lesbian lovers. I want to feel my mouth on your sweet mouth and my mouth on your crinkling nipples and my mouth on your intimate girl parts a few more times as it would normally be...this will be my last time to experience it like this, after all!

This is also the time we will get to know each other more intimately than we can over the internet, so I can be absolutely sure of you and you of me. I'm sure you see the necessity for this...we are both going to be making a long-term commitment to each other and we will want to be sure. After a few days and nights of this (and during the day I will show you around my homeland before I leave it forever), we will talk about whether we want to go ahead with this or not. I don't think either of us is going to change her mind, but we still will have the option at this point, just in case I am not who you thought I was (or vice versa) or you change your mind about taking care of a tiny pet girl for the rest of her little life.

Assuming we both agree to go ahead, then I will transfer the money into your account. You will make the arrangements for our flight to your homeland. Next we will go to the offices of an old school friend who is a lawyer. She will have executed a document we will both sign. What it will basically say is that I am signing over all my assets and my power of attorney and the guardianship of myself to none other than you. She may not understand why I am doing this, other than that I am in love with you, but she will do it and she can't and won't talk about it to anyone else, so our secret will be safe. This document is for your protection and mine. In case anyone ever finds us, it will prove that I did "all of this" of my own free will and that I have chosen you to be my guardian and protector and the one who makes all of my decisions from now on.

With the document we will be covered, but if we really want to seal the deal, we could also get… married while we are here. I would be very happy to be your wife legally as well as in thought and deed. Then you would also be an American and I would be an Aussie, albeit a very tiny one ;) I need to check with my friend on the legality of all this and will get back to you, but it would make things easier as well as me one very happy woman. (which would also make me truly "the little woman"...giggle) But this is totally up to you, Sweetie. You are going to be making all the decisions for both of us soon.

Finally, on my last night as a full-sized woman, we will both dress to the nines in our favorite "little black dresses" (the last time I will ever wear normal clothes that will fit me) and order dinner from room service, including champagne. You will put the potion into my glass and I will lovingly drink it all down like a good girl. As I begin to shrink (I hope it goes nice and slowly so we can both enjoy it), we can both enjoy watching and feeling me shrinking out of my big-girl clothes and jewelry and shoes. As I get smaller and my clothes and other stuff start to fall off, you can just pick me up and take me to bed and we can make love at differing sizes for hours...a chance we won't have again. What a wonderful night that will be...I am almost fainting just thinking about it!

Finally, when I reach my final and permanent smallness of 5 inches, I want to lay on your breasts for a while...something I have wanted for so very long. When we go to sleep it might be safer if you line a shoe box with your soft panties and lay me in there to sleep so you don't roll over me in your sleep and crush me, you humongous beautiful Giantess! (I LOVE calling you my Giantess!)

The next morning, we are up and off to my new home and my new tiny doll's life. Then I will really be "Kara Dollgirl" for certain and forever.

Thank you my darling Laurabelle for doing this for me. I promise I will NOT regret my choice as long as I am with you.

(Something occurred to me last night. I was trying to sew up a rip in a pair of leggings and I was having trouble threading the needle. I smiled when I realized that when I am 5 inches high, I will be able to do little things like that with ease with my tiny hands and being able to see smaller things better...I was thinking this is a way I could be of help to my beautiful giantess lover.)

I was looking at pictures last night and imagining how it will be when I am finally and permanently teensy and you are my new Giantess/ Owner...oh, I have waited so very long for this to happen! Thank you!

Love you so much.
Your Karabelle oxoxoxo :heart: :)

Kara and Laura and the Shrinknapping Plan—Part Two—Laura’s Note

My Darling (Soon-to-Be) Little Kara,
Oh my DEAR! I only just got out of the shower but I'm gonna need another one after reading your note!

Your plans are PERFECT and will make things not only much easier and more enjoyable, but way less risky and guilt-inducing too! You wrote the kindest words Kara, and I hope you know that your comfort and care is the most important thing in my mind right now.

Before I say anything else: If you want to be six inches then that's how big (mm, tiny) you shall be! Like you said, what's an inch between friends, but that inch will be much more useful to you than me taking it away could ever be. Besides, this way I use less of the potion! You being tiny and in my hands is gonna be a dream come true for me, so six inches is perfect for me (perfect size for a FEW things I can think of! tehe). Six inches will actually work better for both of us anyway due to the scale of doll houses and accessories available (this plan just keeps getting more perfect each day of planning!). There are literally SO many clothes and gorgeous little things for you which I might just start ordering today.

First of all, I cannot WAIT to spend our first week together in your home town. Shopping, laughing, loving, getting to know each other as intimately as we can. I can't wait to get to know you in person and see where you grew up, to hear your voice and accent and to feel the warmth of your laughter in my eardrums. We will sort out everything in that week, including any last-minute questions or doubts we both might have. We'll make sure we've got everything 100% and be certain that WE are ready most importantly. We will be!

I'm ecstatic with how the plan is looking so far - I can't believe this is actually happening! Of course we'll sort out some tiny gym equipment for you; I want you in the best physical shape, not only for your own mental well-being, but for my own devilishly selfish reasons too. I'm sure we'll be able to think of some extraordinarily creative and fun ways to keep you in shape at your new size, using everyday objects that will be gargantuan in comparison to teeny tiny you.

And Kara my dear, did you honestly think I'd ever plan to shrink you and keep you without giving you an immaculate doll's house worthy of the amazing little thing you will be?! You are going to be spoiled, y'hear?! Now that I know you want to be six inches, this is beyond perfect. At that scale, I've found THE most amazingly detailed and exquisite little home for you. It's three stories plus an attic. Roof lifts away and walls open up like a cabinet revealing an open plan inside. You'll have your own little faux front yard with an adorable picket fence, and over time I'll replace the generic tiny furniture with custom pieces for you. Your wardrobe and musical closet with also be full of all the clothes and instruments your tiny fluttering heart desires. Now the bit which will really made you squeal! Because I totally agree that you need a place you can retreat to at any time to relax or take a time out if I or the Big Real World become too overwhelming. I've met another contact, this time a very nice person, who I've convinced that I'm obsessed with dolls. He's a toy tinkerer of sorts and has one of Sydney’s largest collections of toys from all eras. He will be rigging your new tiny doll home up with power and running water. His wife makes the most exquisite custom jewelry and clothing for dolls. I am so excited!

I want you to be as able and self-reliant as you can as well, my dear. I'll obviously still have to go to work during the day and there will be times I might have to go away for work (we'll work out those situations later) so I want you to be able to take care of yourself during the day and obviously defend yourself if anything should arise. One really important thing once we're back home is that we establish ground rules. I don't mean this to sound like they're my rules and you have to obey them or else. We'll both work out these rules, and they'll be dedicated to your safety. Things like certain dangerous (at your new size) areas that will be off limits to you. These will be only for your own safety, Young Lady, so I expect you to be a good little girl and obey them without any argument or tantrums or pouting!

I also plan to train you on how to defend yourself so you feel a bit stronger in the Big Bad World once you're tiny (but never defenceless!). I'll make you some weapons and you'll be me little warrior princess. We'll also sort out emergency plans and secret hiding places for you if ever need be. You'll have no anxieties living with me hopefully - I want to make you feel as safe and as loved as possible...which brings me to my next point, re Marriage:
If that's you asking me, then YES – YES I DO!! What better way to be each other's forever, and I truly love you for allowing me (both of us really) to do this and every angle of the plan you've thought of to make it all legal and proper.
About the potion you'll be drinking - I'm picking it up one of these upcoming weekends. I'm road tripping with my friend to Nimbin, which is about 10 hours away. Luckily, the best natural highs in Australia are apparently sold there, which is the reason my friend thinks we're going (she's a bit of a hippy). I'm afraid I don't know too much more about it, but I do want you to be safe. I dunno, I'm rambling but I'm just worried...I could try it on an animal but I wouldn't really know how it would affect them mentally...I don't think, and I hope, it wouldn't affect you in that regard - you won't lose your personality or your brains or talents. Your brain will be much smaller yes, as will your legs and arms - but when you’re with me, you'll never feel small. You'll feel all the love and energy of someone 12 times your size all concentrated into your little perfect form. Believe me, you're going to feel like a little goddess yourself!

I can't say enough how brilliant you are for your ideas in this plan. I am gonna be SO nervous though, taking you through customs. Hopefully the idea of a real tiny woman boxed in to look like a doll is so unfathomable that whoever checks the box you're in doesn't even think twice about it. My heart is going to be racing though! Do you think we'll need to erm....tie you down, so to speak? Like, with the wires that are looped around you and through the cardboard you'll have your back against. I'd rather have you on my person, but I don't know how possible that is. It's gonna be so hard letting you out of my sight, y'know? Even once we're back home, you need to tell me if I'm being annoyingly overprotective
I know I need to calm my nerves before meeting you. The last thing I'd want to do is scare you off in the week we meet up. One thing I'm slightly worried about...when we’re intimate…
You need to be able to tell me if I'm getting too excited. Like, we need a safety signal or safe word or something. I don't think I'll get carried away with you, but I've never been in this situation for real before, so I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to act. It's just, I might do something that's so minor for me but is really impactful on you at your scale, so it's REALLY REALLY REALLY important that we take things slow at first so we can work out what pace is a safe one for us to go at. Things will be intense for you, way more intense than you can even begin to imagine in your wildest fantasies, so we have to make sure we're careful. Sorry, I know, boring to go on about, but your safety has always gotta come before my pleasure. That's always gotta be our number one rule, and if you need to enforce that on me sometimes, if I get carried away or too intense for you, then you have my permission to do so.

I can't wait to be able to scoop you up lovingly and hold you to my chest, our hearts beating in unison as you sing a soft sweet song to me, my warm breath softly blowing at your fine blonde hair. On the other hand, I also can't wait to reach with no warming right into your little dollhouse to snatch up a blissfully unaware little sweetie, to simply pluck her out of her little bed to serve my own devious, lustful needs and desires. Mmmm..

I actually do fear for you on those nights when I might come home tipsy and maybe moody - especially if I wanted some regular-sized action that night and came home empty handed. You'll have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide - totally trapped and absolutely all mine - sorry, I'm getting lusty and carried away!

My whole body is going to go into overdrive upon that first taste, as my tongue slips out seductively and is graced by your skin, so impossibly soft and smooth. I know you're going to be nervous - even at your tiny size I'll be able to see it in your face, your body language. You won't need to worry though, and as fun as the beginning stages will be, I can't help but feel it's going to be overwhelmingly daunting and alien to you. So we go slow, for your safety, and so I don't get carried away (once again for your safety). I hope I'm not being too bossy, Little One, but I think I'm being fair. Hopefully you don't have to hear THAT too often once you're totally tiny and totally mine.
The thing is, if I have you in my possession, there be times I'll be resisting and struggling to hold back from my temptations. If you do anything to tempt me further when I'm in those moods, which won't be hard for your adorable self, then I can't guarantee that I won't glaze over and go wild with you. Maybe instead of a safe word (or in addition to one) we need a safety escape for you. If I'm in a lusty and aggressive mood, glazed over, with only my inner sexual beast in control, then I'm actually really concerned about your safety, my Karabelle....am I being too pedantic? Probably....it's just that, you're the only one I want, but you're going to be my first......I just don't want any accidents!

I just need to tell you this beforehand because you deserve to know how I can be. It may be scary or downright dangerous for you. I know you like the danger side of things, hun...but consider this your warning, okay? Please don’t forget, Little One, this is a humungous change in your life and it will be permanent. You will be stuck with it (and me) for the rest of your little life.

I guess part of me needs to know why you'd so willingly say goodbye to your life and world as you know it and plunge yourself into such an uncanny dream? Your freedom, your control, your food, your EVERYTHING really, is going to controlled and reliant on me. You need to be sure you're ready to take this dive. I am, but it's a whole world apart from what you'll be experiencing. Any worries you have Baby (even if it's "Laura stop worrying, you're draining all the fun and mystique out of this!") speak to me. Everything WILL be fine though, more than fine!

My lovely little pet. I can't wait till I can cradle you in my palms against my chest, to see your first tiny unsure step, to hear your teensy voice, to share your first smile at your new size...oh, to touch your incredibly soft and supple skin (you really have NO IDEA how much I'm going to have to restrain myself around you, do you Sweetie?!) and smell your body as I draw you close. To feel you go limp and come to life within my fingers, squirming for grip and slightly panicking, forgetting for a second that I'll never let you fall no matter what. Baby I won't even be lifting you to my full height till we're comfortable together. I'd say baby steps, but dolly steps seem more apt tehehe
This will be heaven. Once you're used to everything, you're going to be able to go on adventures the likes of which no human ever has (and you'll be the most unique thing in the world AND you'll be absolutely all mine!)

I know this is going to be an amazing experience for the both of us. I feel as if I know you so well, not to sound arrogant, but I think I'm the perfect giantess for you hehe. I'll do everything I can for you, but I want you to know that I'll be yours as much as you'll be mine. This will be the greatest partnership ever. You summed up my fears about myself being reduced in size so perfectly my dear - you honestly understand me better than anyone else anywhere near these parts of the internet. I can't go on enough about how amazing and smart and talented I think you are. I can't wait for our different-sized voice boxes to harmonise, for our fingertips to touch for that first time. To smell you, touch and taste you, to breathe you in and to love you - I simply cannot wait my dear Kara!

I love you, sweet Karabelle xoxoxo
Your (soon-to-be) Giantess/ Owner
Laura
Attachments
file (2b).jpg
file (2b).jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 5648 times

actionfigure00
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Kara's Little SW Stories--Part 4 A&B

Post by actionfigure00 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:12 pm

This is pretty amazing. I love it.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:07 am

actionfigure00 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:12 pm
Thank you so much, Sir!
Goodness, you are are large!(I am hurting my neck looking up at you!)
Kara

actionfigure00
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by actionfigure00 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:53 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:07 am
actionfigure00 wrote:
Thank you so much, Sir!
Kara
I will gladly bend down to pick you up, or maybe just sit on the floor so you can climb.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:33 am

actionfigure00 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:53 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
actionfigure00 wrote:
Thank you so much, Sir!
Kara
I will gladly bend down to pick you up, or maybe just sit on the floor so you can climb.
Thank you! I enjoy being picked up like any good doll or toy or pet. :)
Kara

actionfigure00
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by actionfigure00 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:12 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Thank you! I enjoy being picked up like any good doll or toy or pet. :)
Kara
* gently picks you up.

potyzeff
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by potyzeff » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:10 pm

Loved reading this. Particulary when you are to be unwillingly taken out of your dollhouse:-)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:18 am

potyzeff wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:10 pm
Loved reading this. Particulary when you are to be unwillingly taken out of your dollhouse:-)
Thank you so much, I"m so glad you enjoyed it! :)

I know, me too! Just the thought of lying on my tiny bed in my dollhouse and then seeing the ceiling be suddenly torn away and then a giant face appearing and a giant hand reaching down for me gives me the shivers! (and a few other things!) ;)

Kara