Kara's Little SW Stories--Part 5

The board to share all your fiction
Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Kara's Little SW Stories--Part 5

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:10 am

To my SWB Friends, Giants and Tinies,

After spending a few weeks on the other side of the gender divide, we're back this week to a friendly, loving giant.

I suppose we should call these entries "A Doll's Diary: Reminiscences of a Woman Who Loves Being Small"
Because they all come from the same place--the heart and mind of a woman who has always wanted to be a doll and wishes it were possible.
But until it is (let me know if you hear anything!) I guess I will continue to share my fantasies with friends who have similar (though I know not identical) feelings. As always, hope you enjoy it!

Kara :)

(image by davren57 on DA)

Little Kara, Teacher’s Pet

One thing I just LOVE about being a doll-sized girl and getting to wear all sorts of beautiful, sexy little outfits is that I seem to become the girl who would wear these particular clothes. It’s almost as though being reduced in size frees me from many of the inhibitions I would normally have as a full-sized woman.

For instance, if we are in the office, in work mode, and I am wearing something business-like, along with my glasses that make me look smarter, I become the all-business girl, who gets right to work and would NEVER flirt or try to take her Boss’ mind off his job…or at least no more than any good 6-inch tall secretary!

If I get to wear something that is geared for sports, exercise or athletic pursuits, I am the All-American girl, hair pulled back in a pony-tail, not concerned about a little perspiration, making sure to wear my sports bra so I don’t distract any male opponents or spectators too much.

But when I slip on something doll-sized that is also sexy and naughty, I start to become that female…I guess the clothes do make the girl! So when I put on one of my sexy, flirty “naughty schoolgirl” outfits, I start to act more like a college-aged co-ed, who has nothing more taxing on her little mind except for guys, Guys and GUYS! And there is no guy bigger or nicer guy than my tender, loving Boss and Master.

So after I have slipped into my naughty little doll-sized outfit, complete with the long black stockings that I know he loves, pulling my teeny-tiny skirt high enough on my hips that it barely covers my lady parts (which is important, since I’m NOT wearing any panties at this time!), tying the knot in the top just below my ample breasts, tying the little school tie around my neck like a collar, and pushing it down between my breasts, slipping into my black patent pumps that make me at least 6 and 1/4 inches tall.

Once I have completed my ensemble and checked myself out in the huge mirror, I begin to become what I behold, slipping into the persona of naughty young college girl, who has been SO bad and has come to her stern teacher to confess her bad deeds. One heel-clad toe turns in, one hand goes behind my back, I look shamefully down at the table and one of my fingers finds its way inside my mouth, as I am confronted by my giant Boss/Master/Teacher

“Hello, Mister Boss. I'm here for my punishment”.

“Punishment? Whatever has my little Teacher's Pet done to deserve punishment, Miss Kara?”

“Oh, I've been a very naughty dollgirl, Mister Boss!”

“You have? Well, Miss Kara, perhaps you'd better tell me what you've done, that is so naughty that you need to be punished? “

“Well, Mister Boss, today, while you were lecturing on "The UNIX Command Line Interface", I wasn't really paying attention. Instead, I was imagining what it might be like to be picked up, and played with, by my giant teacher! “

“Hmmm... That's not a very serious infraction, Miss Kara. I don't think it's deserving of any punishment. Lots of my students don't pay attention to me when I lecture, and to tell the truth, having never had such a tiny student before, I was wondering the same thing myself. Heheh.”

“Oh, and also, I'm not wearing any underwear... EEEEEEEEK!”

“Mmmmm... you certainly aren't, Miss Kara. Lucky for you, I love it when my students are naughty, and I love to spank them when they are!”

“Oh, Mister Boss! Please, not another spanking! Mmmmmmmmm.... EEEEEEP!”

Then the fun begins, as he lays me across his massive, powerful hand, flips my teeny skirt up over my tushie, picks up a nearby ruler from the desk, and proceeds to “punish” my tender derriere until my ass is red and sore, while I pound on his giant hand and kick and scream about the unfairness of it all!

But my gentle giant knows me so well and knows what I like. He knows that the sense of helplessness I feel at being a tiny doll and lying in the palm of his hand, is what gets me SO very excited. Add to that being spanked while helpless in the palm of his hand, and I am so hot and wet I can hardly stand it.

Then he takes advantage of the fact that I am NOT wearing any panties, as he plucks me out of his left hand with his right fingers around my tiny waist. I do my usual role-play thing of kicking my teeny legs and beating on his huge hand with my teeny fists, which he doesn’t even feel. I scream and cry in my teeny, high-pitched little voice. Now I am overwhelmed with feelings of being so tiny and so very helpless, and my arousal spikes even more.

He gets up from his desk and carries me, kicking and screaming, over to the couch that he keeps in his office for when he has to work late. He lies down and props his head up on a pillow that is lying there. He then deposits me, like some kind of little pet he is playing with, with my tiny legs straddling his enormous mouth, facing me toward his nose. I give out a tiny yelp as my sore butt rests on his lips. I can see from his eyes that he is enjoying this little game with his little toy girl.

Before I can say or do anything, his giant tongue snakes out from his mouth and gently licks along my tiny sex. I gasp and shiver as I feel the huge, hard fleshy thing caress me there again…”oh, my gawd…” I cry out as I feel it touch me again. I hear an intermittent sound from the closed lips below and feel the rumble in his throat as he chuckles, knowing full well what this is doing to my doll-sized, helpless body, still dressed in a teeny-tiny schoolgirl outfit (minus the panties).

Then the huge tongue returns, its fleshy, wet tip teasing my tiny slit, and my mind loses all thought except for what I am feeling, which is incredible. I can hear deep sounds of “Mmmmmmm” as the giant probes my slit again and I can tell he is enjoying the taste of my tiny juices and hearing my high-pitched cries as the tip of his tongue parts my nether lips and pushes its way inside of me, eliciting an even louder outburst from my impassioned lips. I am sopping wet now, and I know my giant can taste even more of my juices as he continues to work his magic on my helpless, miniature form. Now the huge, wet tongue speeds up its ministrations, and I am lifted to heights of erotic bliss I never knew as a full-sized woman…

Throwing my little head back, my eyed closed, I am feeling every amazing sensation crashing like wave after wave over my 6-inch body. My tiny hands slip up under my knotted schoolgirl shirt to play with my breasts and my nipples, which are as hard as diamonds now. Suddenly the tongue speeds up again and I cry out, “OHHHHHHH, MASTER!” because this treatment makes me feel like his tiny slave girl doll, so small and so completely helpless and so totally in his power. I love this feeling SO much. I feel again the rumbling of his laughter, knowing he realizes this.

The giant tongue picks up speed again, sliding expertly through my folds to tease my miniature clit. I scream again in my tiny high-pitched little voice “Oh GAWD, OH GAWD, I’m gonna….” And my voice rises higher and higher as I near my climax. “EEEEEEEKKKK!” I scream as I hit my peak, my whole small body thrumming with pleasure. I know he will always remember the sight that I am to his eyes: a doll-sized, nubile blonde girl in a naughty schoolgirl outfit, back arched, head back, eyes closed, mouth wide open in an ecstatic cry, tiny hands rolling itty-bitty nipples between teeny fingers.

Finally the tremors and aftershocks subside, and I finally come down from my orgasmic high, as the huge tongue departs, retracting between his lips. I am flushed and sweating, panting heavily, every nerve in my tiny body electrified. I slump forward bonelessly, my teeny breasts squashing against the side of the giant’s nose as I flop into the enormous, smiling face, totally spent. But I promise myself that when I recover, I am going make it my life’s work to get myself down inside this giant man’s boxers, seeing if my shrunken body can get some kind of reaction from the huge snake that slumbers down there….which I suspect is wide awake at this moment….soon I will meet him face to face…I smile at the thought as I drift off to a contented sleep, feeling myself distantly being plucked off of the giant’s face to be stroked and petted and bathed and tucked into my tiny little bed in my lovely little dollhouse. I smile to myself, secure and content in the certain knowledge of any woman of any size who knows her man loves her and cares for her and knowing there is nothing better in the world. 😊
Attachments
kara_teachers_pet_2_by_davren57-dcp4sg5 (1).jpg
kara_teachers_pet_2_by_davren57-dcp4sg5 (1).jpg (862.81 KiB) Viewed 12633 times

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Kara's Little SW Stories--Part 5

Post by AB23 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:44 am

This is a great story but the one question I have is if Kara is permanently shrunken? Or if the pumps make her shrink down?

lilliputlover
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lilliputlover » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:38 am

Nice story! My kind of scenario...

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:42 am

AB23 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:44 am
This is a great story but the one question I have is if Kara is permanently shrunken? Or if the pumps make her shrink down?
Thank you for your response! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. :)

In this story, Kara is not permanently shrunk, because she is in a loving relationship with a man who will shrink her down whenever she wishes...and sometimes even when she doesn't! ;) Since she loves being his doll, she spends a great deal of her time being little. The shoes do not have anything to do with her shrinking, although that is an interesting idea I am now going to think about.

Kara

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:46 am

lilliputlover wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:38 am
Nice story! My kind of scenario...
Thank you Noob! I always love to get feedback on my writing. I am so glad you found it particularly exciting to read.
I am sure that my tiny sister, the little doll who sits in your giant hand, would be delighted to receive the same loving care from her Master. :)

Kara

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:36 am

I like how the first reaction is to "return the favor" and pleasure the guy in return.
It just seems "realistic" from my experience that you want to do the same for your partner even if it's a "tall order" so to speak ;-)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:14 am

gladewalker wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:36 am
I like how the first reaction is to "return the favor" and pleasure the guy in return.
It just seems "realistic" from my experience that you want to do the same for your partner even if it's a "tall order" so to speak ;-)
It's interesting that you should say that, because that would be my first reaction if we were both normal-sized as well. I suppose the fact that this scenario is consensual (including the shrinking) makes a big difference. Since I love being this man's little doll and he has shrunk me because I wanted him to, it really changes the usual dynamic of typical SW, which has the woman reduced against her will and then forced to pleasure her giant captor. I will say that I do enjoy this dynamic as well, very much, but wanted to try something where the size difference (and the pleasuring) is something both partners desire. There must be some guys out there who would enjoy playing with a girl who loves being reduced to toy size!

You are certainly right about one thing: getting my giant partner "off" at 1/12 size is definitely a "tall order"(purrrrrr), and I really have to stay in excellent shape to be able to pleasure him as he deserves. It helps that, just as being made love to at 6 inches has many sensations that my small body responds to differently than at my "normal" 5'6", being pleasured by a doll-sized woman is a unique sensory experience for a normal-sized male (so he says). But I do some working out with light weights (several ounces!), and also Pilates, aerobics and even some dance to be sure that at my tiny size, my guy can feel whatever I am doing to him. I share details of my small efforts in my next story.

lilliputlover
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lilliputlover » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:08 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:14 am
There must be some guys out there who would enjoy playing with a girl who loves being reduced to toy size!
:raises hand:
Me!!! All of my SW fantasy scenarios and collages are based on this one idea. I don't personally get off on the idea of punishing shrinkees; my dolls like being shrunk and played with. A happy tiny is a happy life partner.. Just look at my avatar doll, and see how happy she is!

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:00 am

lilliputlover wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:08 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
There must be some guys out there who would enjoy playing with a girl who loves being reduced to toy size!
:raises hand:
Me!!! All of my SW fantasy scenarios and collages are based on this one idea. I don't personally get off on the idea of punishing shrinkees; my dolls like being shrunk and played with. A happy tiny is a happy life partner.. Just look at my avatar doll, and see how happy she is!
Oh, that's wonderful! Thanks so much, Lover! Although I do, as I said to Glade, enjoy the non-consensual scenario, I also just love being some guy's willing and happy little pet.

Kara :kiss:

(images by DownSheGoes on DeviantArt)
Attachments
_comic__little_surprise_by_downshegoes_dd7w4gd-fullview.jpg
_comic__little_surprise_by_downshegoes_dd7w4gd-fullview.jpg (169.23 KiB) Viewed 11841 times
dcwqy6q-2bc8dee8-ed6b-4bef-b578-6ab3f7a6a99a.jpg
dcwqy6q-2bc8dee8-ed6b-4bef-b578-6ab3f7a6a99a.jpg (523.07 KiB) Viewed 11841 times

actionfigure00
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by actionfigure00 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
gladewalker wrote:
You are certainly right about one thing: getting my giant partner "off" at 1/12 size is definitely a "tall order"(purrrrrr), and I really have to stay in excellent shape to be able to pleasure him as he deserves. It helps that, just as being made love to at 6 inches has many sensations that my small body responds to differently than at my "normal" 5'6", being pleasured by a doll-sized woman is a unique sensory experience for a normal-sized male (so he says). But I do some working out with light weights (several ounces!), and also Pilates, aerobics and even some dance to be sure that at my tiny size, my guy can feel whatever I am doing to him. I share details of my small efforts in my next story.

The irony is, the more turned on I get by you, the stiffer and taller the order gets! I think you can do it though. I will drizzle some warm oil on you and my man thing as you like to call it.

CKent45
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by CKent45 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:12 am

I enjoyed reading this. Some of the descriptions and comparisons you used made me smile and think that I wish I could come up with them.

Also, for the record, I'm pretty sure your tastes in this genre, especially size is where most of the community is. You're certainly not alone in your specific desires.
Check out my SW story Please..: https://ckent45.deviantart.com/

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:46 am

actionfigure00 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:04 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
gladewalker wrote:

The irony is, the more turned on I get by you, the stiffer and taller the order gets! I think you can do it though. I will drizzle some warm oil on you and my man thing as you like to call it.
Thank you for your confidence in me. I try my tiny best!
OMG! (I squeak) You are SO...SO...BIG!!!

(Image by Ktantan on DeviantArt)
Attachments
Ktantan_SW_006 (1).jpg
Ktantan_SW_006 (1).jpg (203.48 KiB) Viewed 11745 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:54 am

CKent45 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:12 am
I enjoyed reading this. Some of the descriptions and comparisons you used made me smile and think that I wish I could come up with them.

Also, for the record, I'm pretty sure your tastes in this genre, especially size is where most of the community is. You're certainly not alone in your specific desires.
Thanks, CK! It's good to know I am not all alone here, especially at my tiny size! ;)

CKent45
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by CKent45 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:11 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:54 am
CKent45 wrote:

Thanks, CK! It's good to know I am not all alone here, especially at my tiny size! ;)
Let's be honest here. No one, and i mean absolutely no one is going to turn down a sexy woman who fits in the palm of his hand. That's not even my preferred size, but if I found a lady like that, I'd move heaven and Earth for that.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:36 am

CKent45 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:11 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:54 am
CKent45 wrote:

Let's be honest here. No one, and i mean absolutely no one is going to turn down a sexy woman who fits in the palm of his hand. That's not even my preferred size, but if I found a lady like that, I'd move heaven and Earth for that.

That's so nice to hear! BTW, just what is your "preferred size" for a little lady..?

CKent45
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by CKent45 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:41 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:36 am
That's so nice to hear! BTW, just what is your "preferred size" for a little lady..?
I prefer half size. Still really really light, but big enough to interact with in adult ways and also it's hard not to smile when seeing a half sized woman try to interact in the world twice too big for her. So many opportunities for loose clothing and size comparisons an the best caresses and massages I'm capable of giving.

actionfigure00
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by actionfigure00 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:06 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
BTW, just what is your "preferred size" for a little lady..?
I think the max I would like you is barbie sized, but in general, I'd prefer you 6-4" or under. Sometimes I do get in the mood for super micro though.

Here's a pic of a tiny woman helping me. Yes. It's really me.
nancy-helpingDSCF0310.jpg
nancy-helpingDSCF0310.jpg (8.16 MiB) Viewed 11711 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:17 am

CKent45 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:41 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
I prefer half size. Still really really light, but big enough to interact with in adult ways and also it's hard not to smile when seeing a half sized woman try to interact in the world twice too big for her. So many opportunities for loose clothing and size comparisons an the best caresses and massages I'm capable of giving.
I can definitely see the appeal of that size. That would make me about 33 inches, just under 3 feet. Able to reach doorknobs, and reach counters with a step-stool. Everything in the world would be quite oversized and a struggle to handle. My only issue with being that size is that it would feel like being a toddler, but I guess as long as you didn't treat me like a small child, it could work. The reason I prefer being doll-sized is that everything around me is now gigantic, and feeling of helplessness is much greater, and now I can live in doll house and wear doll clothes. :)
Attachments
14707864_987907994651763_8204525434296369054_o.jpg
14707864_987907994651763_8204525434296369054_o.jpg (61.67 KiB) Viewed 11668 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:20 am

actionfigure00 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:06 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
BTW, just what is your "preferred size" for a little lady..?
I think the max I would like you is barbie sized, but in general, I'd prefer you 6-4" or under. Sometimes I do get in the mood for super micro though.

Here's a pic of a tiny woman helping me. Yes. It's really me.
nancy-helpingDSCF0310.jpg
I get it...you want your SW smaller than your big man-thing ;)
I wouldn't want to be smaller than 3--4 inches--not really into micro; there is so little interaction at that size.
Kara

CKent45
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by CKent45 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:28 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:17 am

I can definitely see the appeal of that size. That would make me about 33 inches, just under 3 feet. Able to reach doorknobs, and reach counters with a step-stool. Everything in the world would be quite oversized and a struggle to handle. My only issue with being that size is that it would feel like being a toddler, but I guess as long as you didn't treat me like a small child, it could work. The reason I prefer being doll-sized is that everything around me is now gigantic, and feeling of helplessness is much greater, and now I can live in doll house and wear doll clothes. :)
As I said, who the hell would turn down a doll sized woman? That would be just plain stupid.

You're right, of course. There is something about the image of a woman sitting next to an everyday object you would find on a table top that rivals her reduced size that makes it impossible to ignore. I've also read a good deal of Minimizer's stories and he really liked the doll size range or around that and I can't think of a story he wrote that I didn't love. I can see the feelings of helplessness for you too.

I noticed that you said your stories are temporary condition- you go back to normal size, but you visit doll size and like to spend time there. It's an escape, an exciting one, one where you might even feel a similar rush to someone who likes to go skydiving or some other adventurous activity. A fall from the table would be like falling from the top of a multi story building except one tiny detail- all matter falls at the same rate, and with a lowered mass you would hit the ground with much, much less force than if you'd fallen the relative equivalent at normal size. But try telling your brain that. So I'd like to think why you would get a rush from that kind of experience, it's just I wonder how well you would enjoy it stuck at that size.

Ideally, it would be fun to shrink and restore a woman over and over again, trying every size on and testing the waters. Maybe tonight, shrink the girl who wants to be Barbie size down, but this time play a joke and take her to 8" tall. She can still wear the clothes, but they are baggy on her. And go anywhere in between and spend most of your adventures at one size you really like. If the plot device lets you do that, that makes for some amazing fun for the character in the story.

You're also right about the whole mistaking for a toddler or feeling like one. The main thing you would have is that you would be ill proportioned for such clothing and you would still have your normal adult curves, but most people just assume rather than actually look. I have a story where the main character deals with it all the time, so she uses it to her advantage to tease and mess with people making up small tales that take her audience on the wildest rides while believing the most ludicrous things.

It seems like you are looking for adventure and a rush. I enjoy the size because it gives me the chance to still enjoy a relatively tiny woman and shower her with affection and adoration and there's no real reason to demean her. Yes, I want to smile as I watch her struggle to sit in a chair or use a table. watch as she has to walk on the countertop to reach a cupboard or slips down the back of the tub trying to climb in to get cleaned up to name a few, but she's still large enough to return those affections in a meaningful way and I can offer a mean massage, so putting her completely at ease and making her feel warm, safe and treasured works really well here.

Wardrobe is an issue here, though unless you have a lot of my size barbies or know how to sew. Ups and downs to both, unless you really enjoy the site of a fully naked woman, which I definitely do.

actionfigure00
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by actionfigure00 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:40 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:20 am

I get it...you want your SW smaller than your big man-thing ;)
I wouldn't want to be smaller than 3--4 inches--not really into micro; there is so little interaction at that size.
Kara
3-4" is an amazing size. I would love to grab you right from your dollhouse at that size, or maybe my man thing could come visit you in it.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:55 pm

CKent45 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:28 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:17 am

As I said, who the hell would turn down a doll sized woman? That would be just plain stupid.

You're right, of course. There is something about the image of a woman sitting next to an everyday object you would find on a table top that rivals her reduced size that makes it impossible to ignore. I've also read a good deal of Minimizer's stories and he really liked the doll size range or around that and I can't think of a story he wrote that I didn't love. I can see the feelings of helplessness for you too.

I noticed that you said your stories are temporary condition- you go back to normal size, but you visit doll size and like to spend time there. It's an escape, an exciting one, one where you might even feel a similar rush to someone who likes to go skydiving or some other adventurous activity. A fall from the table would be like falling from the top of a multi story building except one tiny detail- all matter falls at the same rate, and with a lowered mass you would hit the ground with much, much less force than if you'd fallen the relative equivalent at normal size. But try telling your brain that. So I'd like to think why you would get a rush from that kind of experience, it's just I wonder how well you would enjoy it stuck at that size.

Ideally, it would be fun to shrink and restore a woman over and over again, trying every size on and testing the waters. Maybe tonight, shrink the girl who wants to be Barbie size down, but this time play a joke and take her to 8" tall. She can still wear the clothes, but they are baggy on her. And go anywhere in between and spend most of your adventures at one size you really like. If the plot device lets you do that, that makes for some amazing fun for the character in the story.

You're also right about the whole mistaking for a toddler or feeling like one. The main thing you would have is that you would be ill proportioned for such clothing and you would still have your normal adult curves, but most people just assume rather than actually look. I have a story where the main character deals with it all the time, so she uses it to her advantage to tease and mess with people making up small tales that take her audience on the wildest rides while believing the most ludicrous things.

It seems like you are looking for adventure and a rush. I enjoy the size because it gives me the chance to still enjoy a relatively tiny woman and shower her with affection and adoration and there's no real reason to demean her. Yes, I want to smile as I watch her struggle to sit in a chair or use a table. watch as she has to walk on the countertop to reach a cupboard or slips down the back of the tub trying to climb in to get cleaned up to name a few, but she's still large enough to return those affections in a meaningful way and I can offer a mean massage, so putting her completely at ease and making her feel warm, safe and treasured works really well here.

Wardrobe is an issue here, though unless you have a lot of my size barbies or know how to sew. Ups and downs to both, unless you really enjoy the site of a fully naked woman, which I definitely do.
Dear CK,

I just wanted to mention that although most of the stories I have posted here are between myself and a guy who is able to shrink me at will to any size, and our M/f interaction is consensual, I am still very interested in stories where the woman's reduction in size is permanent, with no hope of ever becoming normal again. Even though the first kind of story is more fun (especially the idea of the man having a "shrink ray" that could shrink and restore me at will) is more fun and adventurous, the second kind of story (with the shrinking being permanent) can be even more arousing because this situation adds to the overwhelming feeling of helplessness I am feeling at being so small, because I am faced with being someone's doll or pet or toy for the rest of my life. That would be much more difficult to deal with, even if I am a woman who loves the idea of being small.

I definitely think it would be a lot of fun to try on different sizes, from half size to 6 inches to see which ones might be the most fun (and erotic!)
However, I insist on having some clothes to wear whenever I am shrunken down, as I refuse to run around completely nude, regardless of how much you might enjoy that.

CKent45
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by CKent45 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:41 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:55 pm
Dear CK,

I just wanted to mention that although most of the stories I have posted here are between myself and a guy who is able to shrink me at will to any size, and our M/f interaction is consensual, I am still very interested in stories where the woman's reduction in size is permanent, with no hope of ever becoming normal again. Even though the first kind of story is more fun (especially the idea of the man having a "shrink ray" that could shrink and restore me at will) is more fun and adventurous, the second kind of story (with the shrinking being permanent) can be even more arousing because this situation adds to the overwhelming feeling of helplessness I am feeling at being so small, because I am faced with being someone's doll or pet or toy for the rest of my life. That would be much more difficult to deal with, even if I am a woman who loves the idea of being small.

I definitely think it would be a lot of fun to try on different sizes, from half size to 6 inches to see which ones might be the most fun (and erotic!)
However, I insist on having some clothes to wear whenever I am shrunken down, as I refuse to run around completely nude, regardless of how much you might enjoy that.
Sounds like permanently shrinking you is a challenge that would be enriching for both shrinker and shrinkee. ;)

Shameless plug here which I would normally avoid doing is in my story Please.. the main character who is about half sized takes up sewing as a means to keep herself clothed, but also as an opportunity to stretch her fertile imagination. I got a lot of compliments from another author who is on here once about the gown she made for herself on a whim, but I think I have yet to get to that point in the story on this board.

The down side to being doll sized is the need to go out and buy, whereas a SW a bit larger could still probably manage to work a sewing machine and create desirable clothes for herself. A comfy teddy, a lovely evening gown, or even a tasteful or erotic costume that makes roleplay easy to fall into. The only limitation is the lady's imagination and her ability to work the sewing machine's pedals. Of course, a shrink ray could always allow for clothes to shrink you to keep you happy. I just thought it would be fun to deliver a woman to a size only to find out the clothes she was itching to wear in the Dream Mansion still wearable but baggy. ;)

Clothes do make the lady, which is why I enjoyed this story you put up, however, a woman's natural form is a masterful work of art. It is true that one cannot live in an art museum, but is it really too much to ask to allow him to visit frequently and for meaningfully long visits? The great works should be appreciated, after all.
CK