New book out -- eventually

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

New book out -- eventually

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:46 pm

Hey gang,

My latest collection is nearly done. Three stories complete the third working its way out of my Mac and about two-thirds done. Anyway, here is the cover/ My theme this time is "Tiny Captives" all the stories revolve around tiny women ending up in the clutches of men who have definite intentions and desires -- if you catch my drift. The cover is complete and I'm posting that now to whet your appetites.
The stories this time: "Into the Fire" four scientists from earth set out to explore parallel universes and end up in one occupied by giants and they are essentially Lilliputians. In "The Butterfly" a beautiful housewife innocent path crosses that of a determined ex-military survivalist. In "Dehydrated" the tale of the first woman to be shrunk goes from bad to bleak when she is abducted by a wealthy "collector" Lastly, there is "The secretary" a beautiful young secretary makes a million-dollar mistake. and her boss conceives of a unique way for her to atone for her sins!
The tales this time are a bit longer than usual. Sorry for the delay in getting it out. I have recently taken on a new full-time job so I don't have as much time to write as I would like. But that is neither here nor there.
Here is the beginning of "The Secretary"
“I can’t believe you were that careless Coleen. Look at this statement! One million dollars exactly missing from the tabulations. That is a million dollars I WON’T get back and I’m not going to take the fall for.”
“I’m sorry, Mr. Payton!” gasped the trim, pneumatic blonde as she wiped the tears from her eyes with a tissue. “If there was any way possible that I could reimburse you, you know that I would Mr. Payton, you have always been such a marvelous boss.”
“And THIS is how you repay me?”
“I’m sorry, sir!”
“Sorry doesn’t cut it, Colleen.” As the middle-aged and ruggedly handsome executive looked again at the emotionally distraught woman, a sudden and delightful idea sprang into his mind. The loss of the million dollars would sting, but if it made the formerly untouchable Coleen Peters available, that would take a great deal of the pain away.
“What should I do Mr. Payton?”
“Dry your eyes. Go home to Bob and bring him with you tomorrow. My lawyers and I will want to talk to both of you in the morning, eight o’clock sharp!”
“Will do, Mr. Payton. Again, I am really, really sorry.”
“We’ll talk about it – tomorrow, Coleen. Get a good night’s rest.”
“Oh, sir you are always so kind.”
“You may change that opinion tomorrow. Now get going!”
The beautiful secretary’s magnificent legs stretched as she rose from her chair. She gathered up her purse hanging from the back of it and exhaled a long, dispirited gasp. Malcolm Payton watched the pretty young thing in rapt attention. He knew that she would go for the proposal he would make in the morning. The way he intended to lay it out, she had to! Malcolm watched her blow her nose, toss the tissue in a dust bin and make her way out of his office. Once the door closed behind her, he reached for the phone. Now he had to see if that stellar law firm he kept on retainer was worth their king’s ransom fees!
Everything was arranged the next morning when Bob and Coleen Peters strode through the door of Malcolm Payton’s opulent office. A pair of open chairs sat waiting for them before his imposing mahogany desk.
After a round of introductions, Malcolm let the chief lawyer take the lead.
“…Simply speaking, Ms. Peters, you are looking at an extended jail term, close to a decade, even with time off for good behavior.”
“Oh, my God!” cried Coleen in dismay. “But Mr. Payton assured me that I would not get into legal trouble since it was simple human error.”
“Mr. Payton spoke prematurely. We as the duly deputized guardians of the stockholder’s interests, do not see things his way. I am afraid that we simply cannot allow such a grievous error to remain unpunished.”
The female lawyer spoke next, “Let me inform you about what awaits you in prison, Ms. Peters. First, you are strip searched minutely and intimately inspected before being deloused and issued an orange jumpsuit. There are hard and determined women who have proceeded you, women of certain proclivities who are not interested in taking no for an answer.”
Coleen began weeping into her husband’s shoulder as he comforted her.
“Shall I go on?” asked the sober faced female attorney.
“I think you made your point, Jenny,” put in Malcolm Payton. “Why don’t you give her the alternative, Chuck?”
“Very well,” said the lead attorney. “Conversely, Ms. Peters, your employer, has offered you a most magnanimous alternative. He has agreed to settle the shortfall on your behalf out of his personal funds. Even for a man as wealthy as Malcolm Payton, a million dollars is quite a bite from his savings. However, he would like something in exchange from you, something in the line of “personal service””.
“What does that mean?” asked Coleen warily as she rose her head from Bob’s shoulder.
“It means,” cut in Malcolm, “That I am about to depart for my usual month-long vacation. I’d like you to accompany me and fulfill
Tiny Captives.jpg
Tiny Captives.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 1795 times
my every whim.”
Coleen’s blue eyes grew large. Bob’s brown eyes grew angry and he raged,
“Now, see here!”
“I have taken your feelings into account, Bob,” returned Malcolm with a smile. “For your sake and the sake of your marriage, I will provide Shrinking Juice to your wife. She will be too tiny for me to violate in any of the traditional ways. I promise to be a gentleman always and to show your Coleen a wonderful time.”
Bob glared at Malcolm before answering for his wife and himself, “And if we say no?”
“Coleen goes behind bars for the better part of a decade.”

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: New book out -- eventually

Post by Doll_size_girl » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:58 pm

Just wanted to say, this is so up my alley and I look forward to it's release. With the various situation changes I have been craving these kinds of stories and content and have been eagerly waiting for new things to come out. So glad this is the type of story you chose, the timing and theme could not have been better for me personally. I don't know how long before the release but I will now be checking extra often so that I can get it right away :3

Sad to say production of many of the content creators I follow has been heavily impacted by you know what. I am very happy to see that some things are still being produced and released. I don't blame anyone for how things are but at this current time the desire for indulging in these things is very strong. So glad your still managing things :)

Liked your last reply and I don't usually do a lot of communicating in these places. Glad you appreciate the feedback and I am glad that you are very pleasant to interact with. Might not seem like much but I think a creators friendliness is certainly an important thing to the consumers. Sad to say there are many who make amazing things but their bed side manner is a bit bad, over all I am just happy that amazing things do get created and I am extra glad when the people doing it are pleasant. Thanks for what you do and I think your continued efforts are a god send for many in this time. Regardless of what happens all I want is to enjoy my limited time. (happy shrunken person noises)