Tiny Captives -- Out Now!

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Tiny Captives -- Out Now!

Post by Tina Tempest » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:51 pm

Hello Shrink aficionados,

My latest collection of stories has just dropped at Amazon. The e-book is out the paperback will drop any time now. Here are the stories:

Tina Tempest, the Mistress of shrink fiction returns with an all-new collection. Her theme this time is captivity. These four erotic tales revolve around the theme of tiny women being held against their will by determined men.

In “The Secretary” a colossal error by the young and beautiful title character results in her in her compromised position.

“Into the Fire” follows four lovely and intrepid female scientists into a realm where giants reign supreme.

“The Butterfly” explores the fate of a beautiful wife and mother who just happen to catch the attention of an ex-military survivalist.

Finally, there is “Dehydrated” which begins as an account of the first woman to be shrunk, but that accident is only the beginning of what fate has in store for her!

These erotic tales for adults are by turns, romantic, and horrifying. They feature all the twists and turns and careful plotting you have come to expect from Tina Tempest. All are guaranteed to please.

Here is the cover:
Tiny Captives.jpg
Tiny Captives.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 2508 times

And here is the beginning of

Dehydrated

“Oh SHIT! Tammy!” that was the last thing I heard for a while. I knew that our experiment had gone irrevocably, horribly wrong. Its purpose, to reduce the distance between molecules in organic matter, was a potential financial bonanza. A side of beef could be reduced to the size of a hamburger at the packing plant and restored to full size at the supermarket, for example. The cost savings in shipping and so forth would be enormous. And of course, each time the process was used, Achmed and I would get a cut.
That’s how it was supposed to work. Then, I had my accident.
I woke up an unknown amount of time later stark naked under a sheet, in the middle of a bed as huge as an ocean. I sat up and grabbed my head. It felt like an army was marching around in my skull. My tongue felt like sandpaper inside my mouth and I had an incredible thirst. I managed to get to my knees and look around at the giant room. I recognized it as the spare room just off the lab where either Achmed or myself, would catch a few zees during late all-night brain storming and work sessions. Our process works! That was the good news. Then I reminded myself that, at this point, we had only sought to reduce matter, meaning … I ventured a weak, “Hello?”
Achmed appeared in the doorway of the huge room, a giant in every sense.
“Thank Allah you are still alive, Tammy. I could not tell if you were breathing at first.”
“Allah Achmed? I thought you were an atheist.” I joked before asking, “I could really use a drink of water.”
“Yeah, I expect that you are supremely dehydrated.”
“Literally.” I supplied before he could say it.
A moment later, he was balancing a water bottle under my now tiny lips and gently tipping it back. I managed to get sopping wet in the process of consuming nearly half the bottle.
“Have you called Harvey yet?”
“No, I wasn’t sure if you were even alive. I also have no idea what to say to him.”
“Well, you could start by saying, his little woman is now a literal little woman.”
“Well your sardonic humor is unreduced at any rate.”
I sighed, ran my fingers through my long strawberry-blonde hair and said, “People cope with stress in different ways, Achmed.”
“Even so,” he remarked.
“Where are my clothes and things, Achmed? Harvey is going to be less than thrilled that you’ve seen me naked. He’s convinced you’ve been trying to get into my panties since we started on this project.”
“I gathered up everything and placed it in this box,” said Achmed as he held up an Amazon shipping container. “Harvey is imagining phantoms where there are none, Tammy.”

Remember reviews fuel sales -- so if you enjoy this collection, a review would be very much appreciated.--- Thanks lots, Tina

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Tiny Captives -- Out Now!

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:29 pm

Wow, Tina, looks like you have done it again! Congrats! It's really amazing to see all the different scenarios you come up with for shrinking women. Love it!

I also always LOVE the provocative images you create for the covers of these "little" books. They are SO sexy!
Plus I always imagine myself as the model, sitting or lying or standing on the giant hand. ;)

Tiny Hugs,
Kara