"Unfamiliar Ceiling"

The board to share all your fiction
jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

"Unfamiliar Ceiling"

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:10 am

"UNFAMILIAR CEILING" (an Evangelion story)
Written: Sometime after 1995
An incomplete round robin story currently in 3 parts
Rates PG or so

Along with the SW world, one of my life favorites has been anime, which I got into all the way back in the 1970s. Over the years, my list of favorites now includes Evangelion (the series - it’s hit and miss on the new movies). It’s a mix of themes including kaiju/giant robot action, fan service, teen angst/sexuality, religion, philosophy, conspiracies, mental health issues, and... oh yeah, the end of humanity (lite fare).

With a cast that includes a sexy Number One, sexy scientists, and two pilots that wear form-fitting “plugsuits”, it’s a series that seems made for SW action. The two pilots, for example, are teens that are polar opposites (literally the “fire” and “ice” scenario). Rei Ayanami is beautiful, seemingly unemotional and cold; Asuka Langley Soryu is beautiful, arrogant and fiery. (If you must know, I personally prefer Team Asuka, though I love both of them.)

Most of the size difference Evangelion photography, art, and fanfiction seems to be of the giantess variety, but one exception I found was "Unfamiliar Ceiling". It apparently is incomplete, running just three chapters. These chapters were written by two different people, which suggests that it was begun as a round robin storyline. I attempted to locate "Lord_Nova" and "Eva Insomniac Scot" via Google to receive permissions, further chapters, etc. The attempts were unsuccessful, so I give them full credit for their work. Information on how to contact them or of further chapters would be appreciated. I have also done some proofreading, spelling, etc.

If anyone would like to continue this story, please do so! There are a couple of plot items that I wouldn't mind seeing. Asuka tends to abuse her fellow pilots verbally and physically, especially Pilot Shinji Ikari, who is shy and intimidated by her. Perhaps the current situation will allow him to get back at her. Being forced to spend more time with her fellow Pilots may allow Rei to open up more. The main enemies of the story (the Angels) may take advantage, or even some home-grown enemies like the SEELE group, the Japanese Self-Defense Force, or "The Stooges" (fellow classmates). Can the girls still control their Eva "robots" with their diminished stature? And it wouldn't be a problem if others somehow get reduced!

Illustrations were created and added by yours truly. I’m not skilled in Photoshop (I’d like to be!), but I did my best on these. If anyone would like to try their versions, the original photos are also attached to each chapter. I’ve credited the cosplay models if known.

Cosplay photograph by SasuLamperouge
Asuka cosplay: Angle
Rei cosplay: Angie
Attachments
Is a cage in Asuka and Rei's future?
Is a cage in Asuka and Rei's future?
c44edcf7ee1523a42be3f94c46f34e6b.jpg (127.62 KiB) Viewed 18282 times
Last edited by jeffrey-dallas on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: "Unfamiliar Ceiling"

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:49 pm

Rates PG or so

Chapter One
Written by Lord_Nova

Shinji Ikari opened the small box and peered inside.

Two 5-inch-high figures peered back up...

"AYANAMI! ASUKA! HOW DID YOU GET SO SMALL!?" he shouted in confusion.

"No! He can't be our guardian!" Asuka Langley Soryu screamed furiously.

Rei Ayanami stood up and handed him a piece of paper that was as large as her entire body. "Ikari, please read this letter. It will explain our situation."

Shinji reached into the small box slightly, being careful not to touch Rei, grabbed the letter, and then opened it. He began to read the letter out loud:

"Dear Shinji,

"A new test for a better sync ratio with the Evas has failed and, by now, I am sure you are seeing the results. Since NERV is the most common target for an Angel attack, Misato suggested that you take care of Asuka and Rei. Of course, Misato was in her usual drunken stupor, but she did have a point. Even your father agreed. As he put it, 'It's best that the Pilots’s location to the enemy is unknown.' Because Misato must stay here, I don't have the time, and other NERV personnel can't be trusted, you are the only one who can take care of them. We are depending on you. You should be receiving a self-sustained dollhouse, including clothes and other items, in the mail soon to assist in taking care of Asuka and Rei.

"P.S.: They will be like this for at least one week. Aren't you the lucky winner?

- Dr. Ritsuko Akagi"

"A WEEK WITH THIS PERVERT!?" Asuka yelled and flamed Shinji with German curse words.

Shinji did nothing but stare down at them and admire how… beautiful they were. Rei was looking up into Shinji's eyes, gazing deeply, while Asuka was busy kicking the side of the box repeatedly, speaking in German.

"Ikari, could you set us down some place?" Rei asked with her cold, emotionless expression.

"Su… Sure." He gently walked over to the table with the box in his hand and placed it on the table, then sat down in a chair.

"Ikari, please lift us out and set us on the table," Rei stated.

Asuka looked at Rei, then back at Shinji with an open jaw.

"Are you sure it's OK for me to… touch you, Ayanami?" Shinji asked in his usual wimp tone.

"I trust you, Ikari," Rei stated.

Shinji's shaking hand reached inside the box, slowly wrapped around Rei's small body, lifted her out of the box and placed her onto the table.

"Thank you, Ikari," Rei said. She then jumped off the table, leaped onto a chair, flipped off of the chair onto the couch, pressed a button on the remote control, and turned on the television.

'Wow… she's good,' Shinji thought.

Blushing, he looked at Asuka in the box and went to reach for her.

"NOOO!" Asuka screamed loudly, forcing Shinji to lean back and fall out of the chair. "I'll get out of the box by MYSELF! I don't need your help, Third Child!"

Shinji stood up and watched as Asuka frantically attempted to jump at a corner of the box. Realizing that would not work, she then ran to the other side of the box and shoulder-rammed it, hoping to knock the box over. It was too heavy. She ran to the other side of the box and jumped as high as she could and put her arms up. "Victory!" Asuka yelled as she successfully grabbed the top of the box. As she was trying with all her might to pull herself over, however, she fell backwards and landed on her butt. "Ouch…" Asuka moaned while rubbing her sore bottom.

Shinji could no longer contain his laughter and let out a small giggle.

"Oh, is that FUNNY, Third Child!?" she asked with excessive mockery.

"No, it's jus-"

"Don't just stand there, stupid! Put your hand in here so I can get out of this thing!"

"But you sai-"

"Who cares what I SAID, moron!? Just do it!"

Shinji placed his hand inside the box. She jumped and sat on the palm of his hand. He felt her firm bottom pressing into his hand and started to blush.

"Don't get ideas, Third Child. Now put me down next to Wondergirl."

Shinji began to walk but she was about to fall out of his open hand.

"HEY, SLOWLY, stupid! Are you trying to kill me!?" Asuka screamed.

"Sor… Sorry," Shinji apologized and dropped her right next to Rei. He just watched them look at each other and talk for a while, feeling unwanted. "I'll just… go to my room and wait for the dollhouse delivery…" he said while shying away, then began to walk.

"Ikari, come sit next to me."

He saw Rei with her crossed legs, sitting on the couch, rubbing a spot next to her for him.

Shinji began to walk next to the couch and sit down, to the great disgust of a furious Asuka.

Shinji felt Rei jump onto his lap and lay down.

Shinji eventually fell asleep. When he awoke, it was dark and he looked down to see Rei and Asuka holding each other, sleeping soundly on his lap.

He smiled in the darkness, then looked up at the roof. "Unfamiliar ceiling," he said softly.

Cosplay photograph by Arne Beilschmidt
Asuka cosplay: Su-rine
Rei cosplay: Rinaca-Cosplay
Attachments
"Two 5-inch-high figures peered back up..."
"Two 5-inch-high figures peered back up..."
4ezn5s.jpg (74.12 KiB) Viewed 18181 times
Original photo
Original photo
eva_pilots_by_rinaca_cosplay_d7fjbcm-fullview.jpg (50.78 KiB) Viewed 18181 times
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:06 am

Rates PG or so

Chapter Two
Written by Eva Insomniac Scot

Shinji hadn’t realized he had fallen asleep again until he found himself awakened by a familiar voice: "HEY, DUMMKOPF! WAKE UP!"

Groggily, Shinji opened his eyes and yawned.

"Geez, how long were you planning on sleeping?" Asuka said, standing on the couch with her hands on her hips. "It’s not like Wondergirl or me can do much at this size!"

Shinji rubbed the back of head and mumbled an apology. "Um, where is Ayanami?" he asked, standing up.

"She went to see if the mail was here yet," Asuka said with contempt.

Shinji walked around to the front door of the apartment to see Rei standing underneath a packed letterbox.

"I had hoped to check if any of my or the Second Child’s belonging had arrived but couldn’t reach," Rei said softly.

"You could have just asked me, Ayanami. It wouldn’t have been a problem," Shinji replied, sifting through the mail and finding a package addressed to him.

"I… I didn’t wish to disturb you when you were sleeping," Rei quietly replied, a small look of embarrassment on her face.

“Oh… er… well, I…” Shinji stammered, then gulped. “Well, it's here now anyway, so you’ll have something else to wear instead of the plug suits.”

Rei merely nodded and climbed on top of the lowered box. She was carried through to the couch next to Asuka.

“Well, it’s not like we’re gonna get changed with you watching us like a giant pervert, Ikari!” Asuka shouted, causing Shinji to blush furiously. “Make yourself useful and make breakfast! It’s your turn, anyway!”

Without wanting to incur anymore of Asuka’s wrath, Shinji immediately busied himself in the kitchen before it dawned on him that he wasn’t sure how big a measure to give each girl. He turned round to ask, saw their naked backs, and quickly spun around again. “Er, I’ll just put yours in the small bowls,” Shinji said aloud, fighting the temptation to look.

“You’ll have to lift us to the table, Ikari,” Rei said as both girls finished getting changed. Asuka muttered something under her breath but didn’t disagree.

This time when Shinji looked, both girls were looking back at him in their school uniforms. “I can’t believe this was all that was in there,” Asuka muttered before adding yet another German curse.

Moving towards them, Shinji lowered his hand and Rei immediately stepped on, then Asuka tentatively joined her.

Moving them with care over to the table, Shinji still couldn’t help but admire them and how light they felt. He wondered what else he would be called upon to do.

Cosplay photograph by eZhika
Model: a5uka
Attachments
"He turned round... saw their naked backs, and quickly spun around again."
"He turned round... saw their naked backs, and quickly spun around again."
4evgjm.jpg (71.13 KiB) Viewed 18078 times
cosplay_neon_genesis_evangelion_asuka_rei_nude_by_a5uka_d4v9ug9.jpg
cosplay_neon_genesis_evangelion_asuka_rei_nude_by_a5uka_d4v9ug9.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 18078 times
"Thanks. I had no idea."

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:46 pm

This is good! I like it!

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:48 am

Rates PG or so

Chapter Three
Written by Lord_Nova

After falling back to sleep, Shinji awoke to a knock at the door. Before he could stand, he noticed that Rei and Asuka were still sleeping peacefully on his lap, holding each other. He gently separated them and grabbed each of them with his hands. Amazed at how light their sleeping bodies were, he lifted them up further and just stared at them.

‘They look just like dolls,’ he thought.

He heard a strange voice in his mind. ‘Yes, and they are your dolls. They exist solely to serve you.’

‘Who are you?’ he asked as a counter to the voice.

‘All bodies incorporate two selves. There is the self which wishes to satisfy others, and the self which wishes to satisfy the self. I am you.’

Shinji looked down at Asuka and Rei in his hands, thinking about what he had thought.

‘Look at them, so helpless,’ the voice continued to echo through Shinji's mind. ‘Just take them with you into the other room. Run away and keep them forever. If you are ever asked where they are, just say they got lost and you don't know. They can be your toys forever.’

Shinji unconsciously began to squeeze their bodies tighter; he could even feel their inhaling and exhaling of breath. Scared of what he might do, he placed them down on the couch and distanced himself by going to the door.

After opening the door, he looked down to see one small box and one large box. He carried both into his room and began to open the small box. Inside was a videotape and a flat screen monitor about the size of a notebook.

He placed the tape in his VCR and pressed play. A picture of his father, Gendo Ikari, appeared on the screen, sitting down with his elbows on the table, hands held together over his mouth as usual:

"Shinji, the dollhouse is already stocked with a month's supply of food, as well as other everyday items. The roof is also retractable. All you have to do is plug in the dollhouse and add water to the water tanks. Right now, the six refrigerators in the dollhouse and other electrical appliances are being supplied with energy by a generator. It will last one week, in case you run out of power. Once the dollhouse has all of its power after being plugged in, the excess will recharge the generator.

“Also, the entire dollhouse is fully equipped with hidden motion-cameras as well as microphones. Turn on the hand-monitor to observe and listen in on them. You can also carry it around with you, so that if you are at school or not at home, you will be able to know what they are doing or if they need you.

“The reason for this invasion of privacy is that we are unsure as to the effects of what happened earlier. Whether it’s physical or psychological, you are expected to come to me when this is over and report any strange or abnormal behavior you see in either of them. Monitor them constantly, even if they are taking a bath or shower."

The video then faded to black.

Asuka cosplay: ChibiEricka
Rei cosplay: Japanese Thumbs
Attachments
"Monitor them constantly, even if they are taking a bath or shower."
"Monitor them constantly, even if they are taking a bath or shower."
4foxy3.jpg (72.09 KiB) Viewed 18015 times
rei-ayanami-12.jpg
rei-ayanami-12.jpg (152.59 KiB) Viewed 18015 times
shower_time_by_chibiericka_d6pxk0b-fullview.jpg
shower_time_by_chibiericka_d6pxk0b-fullview.jpg (102.63 KiB) Viewed 18015 times
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:50 am

And that is as far as it got. What happens next depends on the dear readers. Continuing chapters, new stories, illustrations or collages, etc.
"Thanks. I had no idea."

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:38 pm

I had a few ideas for a chapter....but since I suck at writing I decided to make a collage. It was just a small moment where Rei wants to listen to what Shinji is listening to and Shinji tries to ignore the voice wanting to ravage Rei's tiny body.

Shinji and Mini Rei listening to Shinji's HOT FIRE mixtape
tumblr_nb320lV6YC1t0qypio7_1280 (1).png
tumblr_nb320lV6YC1t0qypio7_1280 (1).png (2.04 MiB) Viewed 17944 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:36 am

I like! Mini Rei needs to cast shadow, but the Photoshop is nice and fine edged (the world's smallest vegan clone). ;) Shinji needs to go to CD -- he can still repeat the same track over and over...

How about a Mini Misato with a giant beer can? All would be right in her world... :P
"Thanks. I had no idea."

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:45 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:36 am
I like! Mini Rei needs to cast shadow, but the Photoshop is nice and fine edged (the world's smallest vegan clone). ;) Shinji needs to go to CD -- he can still repeat the same track over and over...

How about a Mini Misato with a giant beer can? All would be right in her world... :P
Lol I did a Mini Misato pic awhile back. :D
Attachments
img_1869 (1).png
img_1869 (1).png (903.57 KiB) Viewed 17936 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:54 am

She can now put a saddle on Pen-Pen.
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:40 am

According to the timeline scenario (Gendo Pose TM), my favorite tsundere waifu Asuka turned 20 years old on December 4. She was given the traditional birthday spanking...
Attachments
I don't recognize the other Shrinkee. Anyone?
I don't recognize the other Shrinkee. Anyone?
320572.jpg (425.99 KiB) Viewed 17168 times
"Thanks. I had no idea."

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:22 pm

Baka-Shinji thinking about tiny Rei and Asuka bathing together again.
b8e95fd7-a839-41ec-9336-7aeef5bea518 (1).png
b8e95fd7-a839-41ec-9336-7aeef5bea518 (1).png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 16110 times
8382aa005af172690128f3439e3df0fd.jpg
8382aa005af172690128f3439e3df0fd.jpg (33.39 KiB) Viewed 16110 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Tue May 04, 2021 6:56 pm

Baka-Shinji thinking about tiny Rei and Asuka bathing together again.
He's certainly no idiot as far as I'm concerned (as least in this case). :twisted: :D
Attachments
5895ke.jpg
5895ke.jpg (59.71 KiB) Viewed 16093 times
"Thanks. I had no idea."

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Wed May 05, 2021 5:58 pm

A sexy shrunken Misato + Mysterious voice + Shinji's growing sexual desire = [Insert Shinji/Shrunk Misato smut]
EZIvQnZWsAAzqaB.png
EZIvQnZWsAAzqaB.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 15941 times
f03a59dafe11f54a4e95ecd38bed7d50.jpg
f03a59dafe11f54a4e95ecd38bed7d50.jpg (92.76 KiB) Viewed 15941 times
ahahf.png
ahahf.png (308.93 KiB) Viewed 15941 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Thu May 06, 2021 1:13 am

Handholds - nice! Except for some shadow shading, you have it put together nicely. (Misato beer chug WHOOP! here). You might want to keep mixing animation shots with live cosplayers. For example, I don't think I've seen a good Shinji cosplayer, so you might want to stick to using an anime still for him, etc.
"Thanks. I had no idea."

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:34 am

It's December 4, which means it's another birthday for my tsundere waifu! Anyone up for drawing some SW art/collages or continuing this story? :ray_gun

"Thanks. I had no idea."

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:46 pm

I don't have a chapter for this pic but I guess it's basically 'Shinji said fuck it and let his desires take advantage of his situation'
Attachments
Skittle-science-experiment-adding-water-to-the-plate--e1537487524202.png
Skittle-science-experiment-adding-water-to-the-plate--e1537487524202.png (493.07 KiB) Viewed 12472 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:02 am

Excellent picture! He is definitely not a "baka Shinji!" in this scenario (takes the Gendo PoseTM).
"Thanks. I had no idea."

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:28 pm

20200511_104216.jpg
20200511_104216.jpg (77.22 KiB) Viewed 11576 times
139253.jpg
139253.jpg (700.49 KiB) Viewed 11576 times
"Dammit Baka-Shinji!"

Shinji makes Asuka wear a Bunny suit and decides to enjoy some cake with her.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:27 pm

Appreciate the efforts! I knew Shinji had it in him! Perhaps he should have given Asuka a German chocolate cake? :roll: Anyway, please make more scenarios...

if you'd take suggestions, my favorite Asuka cosplayer by far is "Shirogane-sama" (a Russian cosplayer). There are many Rei cosplayers, but I think the best at classic Rei is "Sanchichy" (a Brazilian cosplayer). She also has a DeviantArt site.

One huge plus from the last "Remake" film: now that Asuka and Rei are clones, we can create lots of mini-clones of both -- everybody wins! :D
Attachments
6177c786f4769df2445430f074b0816400c5b5c5v2_hq.jpg
6177c786f4769df2445430f074b0816400c5b5c5v2_hq.jpg (62.58 KiB) Viewed 11564 times
"Thanks. I had no idea."

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:06 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:10 am
Rates PG or so

Along with the SW world, one of my life favorites has been anime, which I got into all the way back in the 1970s. Over the years, my list of favorites now includes Evangelion (the series - it’s hit and miss on the new movies). It’s a mix of themes including kaiju/giant robot action, fan service, teen angst/sexuality, religion, philosophy, conspiracies, mental health issues, and... oh yeah, the end of humanity (lite fare).

With a cast that includes a sexy Number One, sexy scientists, and two pilots that wear form-fitting “plugsuits”, it’s a series that seems made for SW action. The two pilots, for example, are teens that are polar opposites (literally the “fire” and “ice” scenario). Rei Ayanami is beautiful, seemingly unemotional and cold; Asuka Langley Soryu is beautiful, arrogant and fiery. (If you must know, I personally prefer Team Asuka, though I love both of them.)

Most of the size difference Evangelion photography, art, and fanfiction seems to be of the giantess variety, but one exception I found was "Unfamiliar Ceiling". It apparently is incomplete, running just three chapters. These chapters were written by two different people, which suggests that it was begun as a round robin storyline. I attempted to locate "Lord_Nova" and "Eva Insomniac Scot" via Google to receive permissions, further chapters, etc. The attempts were unsuccessful, so I give them full credit for their work. Information on how to contact them or of further chapters would be appreciated. I have also done some proofreading, spelling, etc.

If anyone would like to continue this story, please do so! There are a couple of plot items that I wouldn't mind seeing. Asuka tends to abuse her fellow pilots verbally and physically, especially Pilot Shinji Ikari, who is shy and intimidated by her. Perhaps the current situation will allow him to get back at her. Being forced to spend more time with her fellow Pilots may allow Rei to open up more. The main enemies of the story (the Angels) may take advantage, or even some home-grown enemies like the SEELE group, the Japanese Self-Defense Force, or "The Stooges" (fellow classmates). Can the girls still control their Eva "robots" with their diminished stature? And it wouldn't be a problem if others somehow get reduced!

Illustrations were created and added by yours truly. I’m not skilled in Photoshop (I’d like to be!), but I did my best on these. If anyone would like to try their versions, the original photos are also attached to each chapter. I’ve credited the cosplay models if known.

Cosplay photograph by SasuLamperouge
Asuka cosplay: Angle
Rei cosplay: Angie
I love it, what an incredible story and how interesting to see them shrunken, lucky shinji

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:40 am

I love it, what an incredible story and how interesting to see them shrunken, lucky shinji
Thanks for the comment. Again, if you or anyone else wants to write/illustrate more, please do!

BTW, have you been keeping up here with the ongoing Rise of the Minisukas story (up to 20 chapters and still going)?
"Thanks. I had no idea."

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:14 pm

I totally forgot I had this saved and didn't post it. My bad :P

After coming back from classes an exhausted Shinji finds something most unexpected in his room.

"Wha?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINJI!"

"Ummmm, Mari-san....you know it's not my birthday, right?"

"Meh! Details Smetails! Who cares if it's not. Bask in the wonderfulness that is this nice cake I made for you!"

"The cake is nice, but why are you small too, Mari?"

"Well, when I heard from the top brass that you were having to take care of 3 beautiful shrunken women I thought 'I wanna join in on this' so I did what any supportive teammate does best and shrunk myself too."

"But how does this help me really?"

"You get to add one more beautiful gal to your collection. So let's enjoy this funny situation together! Plus I didn't know what would be appropriate to wear so I just went with my plugsuit. Do you like it?"

Not many Mari cosplays which kinda sucks cuz I like her.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:24 pm

I'm sure Shinji appreciates the cake thoughts!

As you may have noticed, Minisukas has slowed down a lot on chapter release -- it's been a couple of months since the last one. Hopefully, it'll get back on schedule soon now that Mari has entered the field!
"Thanks. I had no idea."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:43 am