Tiny Sweets the 20th in the Tiny Series is out!

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Tiny Sweets the 20th in the Tiny Series is out!

Post by Tina Tempest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:20 pm

Hey gang,

My latest collection, "Tiny Sweets" is live now on Amazon. It is available as both an e-book and a paperback.
41LylH7Q+lL.jpg
41LylH7Q+lL.jpg (24.67 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
The stories this time: For her twentieth book in the “Tiny” series, Tina Tempest pulls out all the stops.
“Current Events” is ripped from today’s headlines and features a husband and wife united by both faith and sin.
Set in the Old West, “The Schoolmarm,” young, vivacious, and, lovely crosses the path of a lonely but gifted scientist.
“The Breakup” follows Jennifer from the moment her world collapses until it is put together again.
Finally, there is “The Cabin.” Freddie’s sister realizes far too late the purpose of the errand he has in the deep woods.
These four erotic tales for adults are, by turns sardonic, romantic, heartwarming, and bittersweet. All are perfect reading for anyone who has ever contemplated the allure and wonder of tiny women.

If you enjoy my tales, and, even if you don't Amazon reviews are very much appreciated.

Thank you for your attention, Tina Tempest

Firewall
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Tiny Sweets the 20th in the Tiny Series is out!

Post by Firewall » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:16 am

Just picked it up today. Will definitely try to read it when time permits this week!

Koolman33
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Koolman33 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:50 am

Hi Trina I want to let you know I love all of your book I bought a majority of drone can't wait to read your neck book tiny lesbian

Koolman33
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Koolman33 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:01 am

Hi Tina I was wondering when are you going to write some more books because I love reading your books