How About Best Of Collections?

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

How About Best Of Collections?

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:34 am

Fellow shrink aficionados.
One of my fans wrote to me a very interesting letter. He wanted to know if I wrote any lesbian girl on girl action stories. I directed him to my collections that feature that kind of tiny goodness. He suggested a "Best of Collection" with all the tiny lesbian stories under one cover. He informed me that he would certainly buy such a collection if it was available. That got me thinking with twenty-five books of shrunken women to select from I could create a series of "Best Of" collections. What sort of collections would you like to see?
Off the top of my head, I could do "Mystical creatures" -- aliens, elves, and so forth.
"Superheroines in peril"
"Tiny Lesbians"
"Holiday Collection" Christmas, Halloween
"A MILF Motherlode"
"Nonconcent Goodness"
"Romantic Encounters"
"Fan Favorites"
And so on.
I think this is a very good idea.
What types of collections would you like to see me produce?
What are your favorite stories that you would like to read again?

Please let me know either on this forum or through my personal e-mail at TinaTempest@Mail.com
I look forward to your suggestions.
I am very excited, Tina Tempest

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: How About Best Of Collections?

Post by Doll_size_girl » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:58 pm

Not wanting to put a ton of time into this right now but very nice, let's begin.

Non-consent capture of a "love" target whom has turned you down. Many people should be able to connect with a feeling of desire for a person not interested in them.

Elves that disguise as normal people (through magic most likely) but the true size is very small. (possibly trap them at small height through some rule of their size magic)

Spin off idea from Amour De Poche, primary idea is scientist creates a "potion" that solidifies and shrinks living things into delicate little almost porcelain like dolls. The book describes it a bit better but basically anyone who ingests the liquid becomes a small figure and can only be restored with a large amount of salt water. (I suggest you see the film at the very least, has a "happy" ending though I prefer endings closer to that of the book version)
You could have someone tricked into ingesting the potion by someone who wants them and being kept as a perfect little doll, something of that nature. Rather they stay aware while shrunk or not is up to you, but either is fine I think. The source material isn't real clear on that.
(side note, in the film there was a classmate of the main heroines that I wanted so badly to get his hands on her when she shrank, so sad the movie was the happy ending type. He very obviously was wanting her but they didn't really play with that at all)

Romantic encounter is a good one, maybe dating scenarios with size introduced randomly by one of the people. Pretend that it will be restored after some fun but the truth is that they will be kept small as a pet/toy.

Games of size, could be like a gambling scenario with cards or any game that tickles your fancy. Losers instead of striping will shrink. The idea of being restored at the end is present but something either interrupts the game or someone cheats and keeps the tiny people tiny. Lots of different ways to play this scenario, could even do separate stories of separate games being concluded in different ways.

Aliens is always fun and you can do anything almost at that point. Like random craft going around at night shrinking random people while they are going about their business. Individual people could be shrunk then found by someone, couples could have 1 shrink and the other "take care" of them, could happen anywhere so setting is flexible with every encounter.
You could also have "alien" interaction but that is less interesting to me particularly. Though it could be like a 50 ft woman scenario (1993) but instead of giant women they would be small women as aliens. And obviously shrinking instead of growing scenarios.

Contaminated water source, could accidently lead to the shrinkage of several people before whomever (probably government) "fixes" the water source. People struck by this could be collected for treatment but the gov misses several and they are stuck small forever in whatever living circumstance. Friends or family could be hit by this and so almost any scenario could be implemented. Lovers could find their partner small, step family could find their hated step sibling small, coworkers could find their fellow workers small, university students could find their rivals small and alone. Many options could fit easily.

I have always like the borrowers concept. Naturally tiny people that live secretly with normal people in the walls of houses. Some could be discovered and captured. Could easily make several separate stories of different borrowers going through an encounter. Could even keep it unaware if you really wanted.

There could be a college girls type. Where "partying" coeds (small group) are having a little drinking game at the dorm and in the end shrink and need to get help. They could go for help at the end in some scenarios and be found and played with. Or they're could be some who text "friends" for help during the shrinking then are caught and played with by their "friends" who chose not to actually help. You could also go larger scale and have like a sorority party with several individual shrinking moments with random party goers, you could have several different scenarios of a tiny college girl at the party shrinking with whomever (boyfriend, friend, rando person etc) and have their fun moments. Ideally keeping them small at the end but that's up to you.

There could be giants and normal people in the same world. I have seen an idea of normal people in a village or town with a basic magic barrier that keeps giants out. You could have some scenarios of normal people who are foolish enough to leave their barrier, either tricked or coaxed into it by a giant. Then the giant catches and plays with/keeps the normal person as a pet.

I am sure nearly everyone can sympathize with having an ex. You could do stories about people wanting to get their exs back but not in a traditional way. Having bitter feelings and wanting to have, keep and play with their attractive ex. Making the lost love into a toy or pet, that's an easy idea and can be molded into about any setting or scenario. Lots of potential there, some could be single and easily caught, some could be in new relationships and a bit harder but more satisfying to acquire. And some could even have decided to go into same sex relationships after leaving you then you could catch both the ex and their lover, like a 2 for 1 scenario.

I don't think you're familiar with the isekai concept, but withes would work easily with that scenario. Essentially someone for normal earth dies and reincarnates into some foreign world. Usually a primitive world with magic and castles and monsters and adventurers and such. A normal person could go to a parallel world where magic exists and rare shrinking magic could be implemented somewhere. Either you get caught or you could have the main character go and shrink unsuspecting village girls. You could even have the character aim at rival magic users and even princess of counties to be shrunk and caught for pleasure. Who0 needs fairies why when you could shrink normal people. Great potential there depending on your familiarity with the concept and basic tropes.

You could also make a parody of the sadly underwhelming downsized movie. You could have shrinking technology introduced to the world and implemented for economic reasons. The tine people have their own societies but can travel and interact with normal sized people. You could easily go consensual or nonconsensual routes with this. If you are at all familiar with the movie, then you know the stories we wanted but didn't get. Very easy parody material and you could use your own characters to make something great from scratch. The source material isn't too great but a realistic idea of shrinking people in normal society and how that would go is pretty fantastic as a concept.

I love the super heroines idea also, personally super girl is always a favorite for that scenario but you could make up your own characters or use well known ones. Either way is fine. Basically defeated hero's pay the ultimate price, not death but being shrunken and owned by the victor. Lots of easy power dynamics there as the strong super hero loses their power and becomes dominated. Training the attitude out of them, that part alone could easily be it's own story. Maybe even a compound scenario where defeated heroines are separately collected then taken to an established villain facility to be shrunken and trained as ideal pets/toys. This would have a better pay of with a longer story with build up, but even for shorter ones it would be a fun concept.

I will go ahead and say I don't particularly like happy endings and rescues. Tiny doll girls should be kept and owned. So my preferences are obviously not in the taste of many here. However, the scenarios could still be universally used in any type of story. Though the scenes I love would be what I would wish to see. But that's just my preference.

I will say some of these base ideas I have seen other places, and the while the concept itself was pure gold I was left unsatisfied with the ending of such stories. So if any scenes seem somewhat familiar they probably are. Though many are my own created ideas, some are things I have seen and wished had been done different. I cant help but love a good idea when I see it, even if it wasn't used the way I could see it being fun. When I come across a really great concept but it never goes the way I would hope, then of course I will remember and want to imagine if the concept had gone the way I deeply wanted. I don't steal other peoples content, but I do remember the scenarios and I do want to see some of the awesome concepts used in a different way. If I do end up writing my own stories and sharing them someday, some concepts may seem familiar. However, any story I write will definitely go differently then the one who inspired the ideas. I guess that could be viewed as a soft disclaimer to anyone who reads enough SW content to recognize some of the things I suggest at times. A good concept is always good, good ideas should be used often or revisited and not locked away after being used just once. That is my opinion. I don't think anyone pays enough attention for it to be an issue in the future, but just incase I want to go ahead and make myself clear on how material is used, shared and preserved. There are also stories that I love and want to rewrite to be different, I may do so in the future. Though I don't know how to handle that yet. Transformative content is new content but technically basing any key points on a previous work is copywrite. That's murky territory. But even so, there are great stories that could be even better, and some not so great ones that could be. All in all I create for my own satisfaction but if I ever publicly share stories then I should be careful about rewritten works. Really no point in bringing it up here, but it crossed my mind while mentioning rehashing some general concepts.

I have some other ideas but I wanted these to be various and not to closely similar, so hopefully it isn't too boring as far as input. Though for me personally, I want the end result to be the tiny remaining tiny and being owned. That is always the same for me and others may not agree. You can do as you please with the stories but I personally will always be looking for material that fits my desirers. There always seems to be excessive violence, feet or other aspects when I look for stories in the SW and SM sphere. That is fine, it just indicates that others have interests that are very different from mine. If I had to say specifically, I think dominance and ownership are my thing. Rather it is owning or being owned, both are very strong feelings that are fun to explore. I know you're stories and many for that matter go a softer direction usually (not always), I think most of the SW people are into the other aspects so that is fine. Over all, I like most of what you write and therefor will continue to watch with interest and purchase the stories you make.

Will also mention, I like what I like and anyone who has strong feelings or disagreements, I don't really care. At the end I will love the things I love so lets just keep our thoughts to ourselves shall we. Just a minor disclaimer incase anyone happens to feel some type of way about my suggested scenarios. Be civil or don't be anything at all.

Anyways, not sure if my input is of any use to you Tina. But as someone who has kept up with you for a while I thought I mind as well go ahead and throw some ideas out there. When you nakedly ask about concept suggestions/input for making new stories, of course I would be tempted to say something. With more time I could easily give more scenario ideas, though most of what I want does run along a similar line. The base scenarios are the easy part, the actually story building and world building is the hard part. You're a good writer and most often your characters and stories and rather well developed in a short time. I am no expert but I would say it is easy to tell when someone is either good or bad at making stories. I would say you are fairly good, at the very least you successfully make fun to read content. That's what I think matters, if people can enjoy than it is good. Some people struggle with that part but I am still glad to see even not so good writers try. That is why boards like this are interesting, anyone can contribute shrinking content. Not all of it will be good, but thankfully there are at least a few people out there who take the time to make things even though the shrinking interest is rather rare I think. I am not sure where it started or how, but I am glad it did. If the internet didn't let us share these thoughts, ideas and interests. Than many of us who love the shrinking idea, we would probably feel very alone and uncertain about our interest. I think it is great that we can come to a common place to feed and grow our interest, even if we don't directly communicate it is still good to see others enjoy the secret things you like. It's not perfect, but this situation is definitely a net plus for all of us who like shrinking content and have never told anyone in our normal lives. Not terribly important, its just a fun interest. But it is still nice to see people come together on their own for something they like. Some of us don't have a lot in life, so these little things are rather nice.

Probably said more than needed to be said, but that's how it goes I guess. Have a nice day Tina, hope you get some good input and make some more fun stories as a result. Best regards.

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: How About Best Of Collections?

Post by LeopolKai09 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:19 pm

OOOOOHHHHH!!! I really loved Surprise Package from Tiny Affairs!!