DollShrnkr
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Scenes of the Small XI

Post by DollShrnkr » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:50 am

Scenes of the Small:
A Samhain to Remember

By DollShrnkr

There was only a week left before her wedding and Misty Vallencourt could barely contain her excitement. She had not only graduated from Georgetown University with her Master’s Degree in Computer Programming but, she’d landed a job for the best software developer in her hometown. This meant she wouldn’t have to ask Kerri to move with her. Her fiancé, Kerri O’Malley, was very attached to her home and Misty had no desire to ask her to sell it. Besides, that house was special to her too. After all, she’d met the love of her life there and it had become her home too.

It had been four years ago, almost to the day that they’d met. Their wedding day would mark four years exactly. Four years from the day Misty learned the origin of Halloween, four years from the day she found out magic was real and four years from the day she learned her neighbor from down the street was a practicing witch; a stunningly beautiful witch. When she met Kerri, Misty had no idea how important she would become.

It was nearly suppertime so, Misty shot off a text to Kerri, asking how much longer she would be at work. They were having dinner with Misty’s mom, Rachel. Her mother was notorious for trying to feed her daughter and her friends all the time. This stemmed from her love of cooking. As Misty awaited a reply, she began to think back early Fall the previous year.

Kerri had driven them to Harper Lake where she’d set out a nice picnic lunch and invited Misty to a walk around the scenic lakeshore. Kerri has been mysteriously silent during their stroll. Even though they held hands, Misty had started to worry that maybe her girlfriend was upset with her. Maybe it had something to do with her magic lessons? Was she not learning from Kerri fast enough? She’d shaken her head at the thought because Kerri constantly praised her during her lessons. Still, with Kerri so quiet, it unnerved her. When Kerri finally did speak, it was to point out some very pretty flora which she wanted Misty to get a closer look at. Misty let go of Kerri’s hand and ventured over to examine the lavender colored flowers.

When Misty turned back around a moment later, she found Kerri down on one knee. She held up a scarlet box containing a white gold Claddagh ring with a half carat diamond in the center of the heart. Kerri’s smile was warm and genuine as she gazed up at the face of the woman she loved and took her left hand in hers. Then, she gave voice to her proposal.

“Three years ago, when I met you, something in me came alive. I didn’t realize at the time I’d met the other half of my soul. You became not only my best friend but, my lover and my kinky partner in crime. My heart belongs to you and I surrender it freely to you. I want to walk my life with you forever by my side. Will you, mo ghrá, grant me my fondest wish and become my wife?”

Misty began to tear up as she smiled, answering in the way that would mean the most to Kerri, “So mote it be.”

Kerri took the ring out of its box and slide it gently on Misty’s ring finger. Misty helped her new betrothed up and kissed her fiercely, hugging Kerri tightly to her. When they finally separated, Misty held out her hand and admired her engagement ring. The gem sparkled magnificently in the sunlight but, it was still overshadowed the sparkle in her Kerri’s joy-filled eyes.

Misty was brought back to the present by the sound of her phone notifying her of a text. She glanced at the screen and it was from Kerri.

I’m running a little late. Should be there in 20 minutes. I’m sorry, honey. Tell your mom I’m sorry if I’m holding up dinner.

Misty simply smiled, thinking to herself, she’s the most considerate woman I know besides Mom. She sent a quick reply.

Not a problem, Kerri. We’re not sitting down to eat right this minute. There’ll be visiting first. Besides, you know Mom adores you and sees you as another daughter! Just get that sexy ass of yours here as soon as you can. I miss my woman! I love you, Peaches.

Kerri let out a giggle when she read Misty’s reply to her. Just the mention of her ass and then of Misty’s pet name for her and how they connected was enough to make her giggle. Her bride-to-be was definitely an ass girl! Misty had once told her that her bottom looked like a perfectly round peach and that’s when Misty started calling her ‘Peaches’. Kerri shut down her computer and grabbed her coat and then, bid farewell to her coworkers and walked out the door.

It only took five minutes to reach her fiancé’s house and Kerri couldn’t wait to see her. As soon as she’d parked her little Volkswagen Beetle in the small blue Ranch style home, she almost ran to the door. She gave three quick raps on the door and waited for someone to answer. It was Misty who opened the door and, upon seeing her beloved, threw herself into Kerri’s arms and kissed her passionately. Kerri hugged her tightly against her body and returned the kiss. She was surprised however, when Misty’s hands lowered and cupped her ass, giving it a firm squeeze.

“Well, I missed you too, Misty!” exclaimed a delighted Kerri,

“Come on in, Kerri!” shouted Rachel from the nearby kitchen, “Dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes. Misty, close that door! You’re letting the cold in!”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Misty answered as she broke off the embrace.

Misty shut the door behind them and led Kerri into the kitchen. The two young women sat at the counter and started talking to Rachel, mostly confirming plans so Midnight, Misty’s black cat had someone to care for her while her owner and new wife were on their honeymoon. Rachel, of course, was more than willing to watch the sweet cat while her daughter and new daughter-in-law camped out in the very forest they were being wed in. As they chatted, Misty leaned in and gave Kerri a sweet kiss on her cheek. Rachel smiled and shook her head.

“What, Mom?” Misty asked curiously.

“If I’d kissed your dad in front of you, you would have said ‘ew’ or something like that,” her mom chuckled.

Misty became a little quiet and Kerri reached out and took her right hand in hers. Rachel felt the mood in the room shift and reached out and held Misty’s left hand.

“I’m sorry,” Misty said softly, “I miss him. You know, I’d always thought he’d be here to walk me down the aisle.”

“I know, baby,” her mother replied, “But, he’ll be there watching over you from Heaven.”

“Your mom’s right, honey,” Kerri agreed, “And I know he’ll be so happy for you.”

The three women took a moment in silence to pay their respects before Rachel finished up cooking dinner. Misty’s father had contracted prostate cancer and had kept it to himself. By the time symptoms were noticeable by others, it had progressed to the point where it was inoperable. He’d passed away during Misty’s Sophomore year of High School. Kerri watched quietly for now, it was her turn to be concerned.

“Misty, do you think your dad would have liked me?” Kerri asked.

“I think he would have loved you,” Misty answered sweetly, “He might have had a doubt or two because you’re a few years older than me but, he’d have gotten over it. I mean, you’re only four years older than me so, it wouldn’t have been that big a deal. I’m just sorry I didn’t come out before he died so he understood why I didn’t have any boyfriends growing up.”

“Misty, you had a hard-enough time coming out to me,” Rachel told her, “If your father had been there, it would have been even harder for you. You looked up to him so much, you would have been scared of disappointing him. Just know that he would have understood and would have accepted you as you are. However, had he been there, you would have most likely chickened out and would have been miserable.”

It was true. Misty was so scared of what her mother’s reaction to the news that she was gay that she’d begged Kerri to be there for moral support. So, it was a beautiful summer day three years ago and, Kerri and Misty were sitting across from a concerned Rachel. Misty had told her she had something very serious to tell her and Rachel, having flashbacks of when she’d learned Jack was sick, had prepared herself for the worst. Her only comfort was Kerri was there for Misty.

Rachel was nervous and was on edge when her daughter opened her mouth but, nothing came out. Clearly, Misty was nervous too.

“Mom, I have something I need to tell you,” Misty spoke, her voice wavering a little and glancing at Kerri.

“Go on,” Kerri encouraged her, with a warm smile, “you’re doing fine.”

“Mom, I’m GAY!” Misty blurted out loudly, “I’ve known I like girls for years now and I just didn’t know how to tell you.”

“That’s it?” Rachel responded, “Thank God! I thought you were going to tell me you were going to die! I was so scared! So, that’s all it is? You’re gay?”

Misty nodded, “Well, there is one more little thing. Kerri’s more than just my best friend, she’s my girlfriend. We’ve been dating since I was twenty.”

Rachel looked Kerri over, making the younger woman squirm in her seat, “And what do you have to say for yourself, young lady?”

“That… I’m gay… too?” Kerri replied nervously, “I know what you mean. I love Misty very much and all I want is to see her happy. I came tonight to support her. I know coming out can be difficult and she wanted me here for her. To be honest, I didn’t know she was going to tell you we were in a relationship tonight too. I want you to know though, she’s very brave to have been completely honest.”

“I agree wholeheartedly,” Rachel stated, “So, now that we’ve got that out of the way and my heart’s no longer in my throat, what do you girls say to going out and catching a movie?”

Both readily agreed and grabbed their purses, hopped into Rachel’s car and the three women went to see the new comedy that had come out. Not another word was spoken on the subject of Misty’s sexuality.

Once dinner was ready, Rachel sat Kerri and her daughter down and served them both healthy portions of pork roast, mashed potatoes and steamed carrots. Then, she herself sat with a plate of her own. While they ate, they discussed last minute details for the wedding. Most everything was done and the only things left to finalize were when Rachel would pick up Midnight to begin her cat-sitting duties and when they would get the newlyweds’ camping gear up to their campsite. It was decided that they would have their things set up in the forest before the ceremony and Midnight would spend the night before with Rachel.

As they laughed and chatted, Rachel decided to tease her daughter and her bride-to-be.

“So, where are you girls having your bachelorette parties?” Rachel asked with mock innocence, “Do you think your strippers will be cute?”

Kerri almost choked on her iced tea while Misty answered for them, trying not to look as embarrassed as she actually was, “Mom! That is not cool! Besides, Kerri and I decided we didn’t need bachelorette parties.”

“Oh, boo!” Rachel teased, “Where’s the fun in that? You’d deny each other one last night of freedom and debauchery before you tie the knot?”

“Rachel,” Kerri replied, “Misty and I both feel that, if we need to see other women strip to enjoy ourselves, we’re not ready to get married.”

Rachel smiled, “That’s a very mature way of seeing things, girls. Oh, and Kerri? You’re going to be my daughter in a week. Don’t you think you can start calling me Mom now? I’d love that.”

“I’m sorry,” Kerri responded, “I wasn’t sure how you’d feel about that. I didn’t want you to feel I was being disrespectful by assuming it was alright to refer to you as Mom.”

“Honey, I would be honored if you thought of me as another mother to you,” the older woman stated.

“Thank you,” Kerri said with a small smile, “It will be nice to feel like I have a mother again.”

“You still have your mom, Kerri,” Misty told her, “She’ll be right next to my dad watching us as we exchange our vows.”

“I know,” Kerri said with a sigh, “It just sucks to be an orphan. I’d loved for them to be there as I marry this amazing woman right next to me.”

Misty blushed as she took Kerri’s hand and gave it a loving squeeze. She squeezed it back and looked into Misty’s eyes. They showed love and undying support. Kerri, although usually strong, could still be very vulnerable at times. Until she met Misty that fateful Samhain night, she’d felt so alone for years. Even her late familiar, Esme had left her a year before to wait for her at the Rainbow Bridge.

“Well, my sweet girl,” Rachel told her, love abundant in her voice, “you’re not an orphan anymore. We’re your family now.”

She gazed upon the faces of her wife-to-be and her future mother and a single tear left her eye. Misty reached out and gently wiped it away with her thumb. She then pulled Kerri to her and held her head against her shoulder.

“It’s okay, sweetheart,” Misty said softly, “I’ve got you.”

Rachel took in the scene and could only smile. These two were perfectly suited for each other. She quietly got up and started clearing the stovetop and then the dishes. She put the leftovers away, leaving the girls have some time to themselves. It seemed to her they needed it. When she began to wash dishes, she found they had gotten up and started to help dry and put them away. They were such considerate young women.

After they were done, they visited for another hour or so before Misty and Kerri drove home. Misty had moved in with Kerri after she’d graduated from college and, although the house was in Kerri’s name, she’d been told to treat it as her home and that, after they were married, Kerri would have Misty’s name added to the deed. Misty would find out after their honeymoon that Kerri had added her name a couple months before the wedding.

When they walked in, Midnight greeted them at the door and rubbed herself against Misty’s ankles. Misty reached down and picked her familiar up and cradled her to her chest. Midnight squirmed a little so, Misty kissed the top of the cat’s head and let her jump from her arms. Kerri giggled and closed the door behind them.

“Kerri,” Misty asked curiously, “have you ever thought of adopting another familiar? We could be a two-cat home.”

“I hadn’t really thought about it, honestly,” Kerri answered, “I’d love to but, how do you think Midnight would react?”
“I think she’d be happy to have another cat around,” Misty replied, “She’d have someone to make fun of her mistress with.”

“Do you really think she makes fun of you?” Kerri chuckled, “Look at her, she loves you.”

“You can love somebody,” Misty quipped, “and still make fun of them. Mom proved that tonight.”

“You bring up a good point,” answered Kerri, “I would love to have another familiar, to be honest.”

“Then, when we come home from our honeymoon,” Misty stated matter of factually, “we’ll go to the shelter and adopt a new cat for you.”

“Are you sure you’re alright with this?” Kerri asked.

“Who am I to deny my wife her desires?” Misty responded, “I want to do everything in my power

Kerri was absolutely giddy with excitement and hugged the younger woman against herself tightly. When she let go, she led Misty to the bedroom and began to undress. Misty held her hand up and reminded Kerri of their decision from a month ago to stop making love until their wedding night. They decided it would make the sex that night extra special. Kerri gave a little pout but, nodded in understanding and put on her white lace nightgown. Misty stripped down and got into her powder blue cotton nightgown. The two women climbed into bed and snuggled next to each other.

“I’ve been meaning to tell you,” Kerri whispered into her beloved’s ear, “you’ve been doing very well with learning how to focus and channel your spellcraft. I’m so proud of you and I’m so happy you wanted me to teach you.”

Misty smiled and replied, “Thank you, honey. I love that I can share magic with you and I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher than you. You make it fun to learn.”

They said their goodnights and drifted off to sleep. In her sleep, Misty snuggled next to Kerri and draped her left arm over her lover’s midriff. Kerri smiled unconsciously and sighed happily, pressing her body closer to Misty as much as she could. Both women had amazingly erotic dreams that night, leaving them both aroused in the morning. However, they were both able to resist their urges and hoped the week would pass swiftly.

As luck would have it, the week did go by quickly and the night of the wedding was upon them. Misty spent the night at her mother’s and had taken Midnight and her toys, food and litterbox with her. She hated not seeing her bride the whole day of Samhain but, she knew, this year, the holiday would mean even more. Soon, it would be time to drive out to the forest so, Misty loaded up her mom’s 1942 Ford Coupe with her dress, her shoes and, hidden from her mother’s view, her grimoire. After all, she still had spells to practice, including one Kerri didn’t know she’d been learning. She was excited to see how her spells worked when in tune with and being out in nature.

By late afternoon, Rachel and Misty reached the forest clearing where the ceremony was taking place. The alter, as it were, was a simple archway made of red roses, white lilies and purple carnations. There were thirty chairs set up in six rows of five, three rows on the left and three rows on the right, making an aisle in between. About twenty yards away from the chairs on the right, stood two white tents which served as preparation rooms for the brides. Beyond those, stood five large round tables with tables for the catered food not far from those. The music area was already set up and the DJ was testing his equipment.

Misty grabbed the things and made her way to her tent, passing by Kerri’s and hearing her sing to herself happily. She entered her tent and began to change into her wedding dress. She slipped on her shoes and then began applying minimal make-up. Then, she texted her mom to let her know she was ready for help on her hair. It wasn’t long until she was ready and she waited in her tent, only peeking out as their guests arrived.

An hour later, the ceremony was about to start. Rachel walked into Misty’s tent and informed the young bride it was time. She held her arm out and Misty looped her arm around it. The bridal music started and Misty and her mother walked out, perfectly in step, and proceeded down the aisle where Kerri stood, waiting. Next to her was their officiant, an older gentleman dressed in white and blue robes.

Kerri smiled as her bride approached. The smile she wore only accented the white dress with gold trim around the hemline, the neckline and the ends of the sleeves she wore. The dress reminded her of dresses medieval noblewomen would wear. Misty was in awe of how beautiful the woman waiting for her was. She couldn’t help but smile back.

As she drew closer, Kerri drew in a deep breath. Misty was a vision and she’d never looked more beautiful to Kerri than she did now. Her red hair was done up and pinned by a floral crown that matched hers and Misty wore an elegant white dress that flowed behind her. There wasn’t much adornment because she had chosen to wear her mother’s dress. She made her way until they got to the front of the aisle where Rachel placed Misty’s left hand in Kerri’s right one. She kissed her child on the left cheek and took her seat in the front row.

The officiant welcomed everyone and began to explain what was about to happen and what it signified. He then had the two brides hold the hands they held up and began to wrap a yard-long write colored ribbon with silver knotwork on the edges around Kerri and Misty’s clasped hands and wrists. Once again, he explained the meaning of the handfasting ceremony and how it tied their lives together. He spoke the traditional Irish vows that accompanied the act and then Misty and Kerri exchanged their vows. Then the two were introduced as wife and wife and they kissed passionately to the cheers and applause of their friends and mother.

The reception lasted around four hours. Luckily, Kerri and Misty had slipped their hands out of their handfasting cloth early and even managed to keep the knot intact. Decades later, the cloth would still remain intact. During the reception, Misty slipped away and retrieved her regular clothes and her grimoire and placed them in the tent at the site they’d be spending the next week.

When Kerri asked where she’d disappeared to, Misty told her she needed to drop some stuff off. She tried to play coy but, in her excitement, she let it slip she’d brought her spell book. When asked why, she explained she wanted to practice her spell in a natural environment.

“Besides,” She’d told Kerri with a grin, “practicing with you one on one without distraction sounds like fun to me!”

Kerri couldn’t argue with that so, she smiled and let it go. They danced and ate and enjoyed themselves with their guests for the remainder of the reception. When it was all said and done and everyone else headed home, Rachel hugged her girls and left them to their honeymoon.

It only took them around twenty minutes to get to their secluded campsite. Misty led her new wife into the spacious tent. It was as large as their living room and everything had already been set up inside. Kerri slid out of her dress, laid herself down on their full-sized sleeping bag and beckoned her wife over. Misty removed her dress and put both dresses on a table. They could be put in their garment bags later. Misty took her place next to Kerri and pressed her mouth to hers. Kerri returned the kiss and invaded Misty’s lips with her tongue.

Kerri practically ripped the bra and panties off of Misty and began kneading Misty’s ample breasts and ravishing her mouth and neck with her lips. Misty gasped as her lover slipped a hand between her thighs and began to work her delicate folds. Kerri scooted down and her lips suckled her wife’s nipple like she hadn’t eaten in a week. Misty’s fingers curled in Kerri’s dark tresses as pleasure shot though her. She reached down with one hand and cupped one of Kerri’s big breasts and caressed it lovingly, squeezing it and pinching the nipple. Kerri let out a gasp and plunged her lips onto her new wife’s womanhood. Her tongue worked it’s magic quickly, making Misty climax hard.

The two women then switched positions and Misty was able to go down on her wife at the same time Kerri was continuing on her. Then they both reached climax. It hadn’t taken long because of how pent up they both were. After they both came a second and third time, respectively, they switched again, this time pressing their pussies together and rubbing their clits against each other. They each had three more orgasms before collapsing on the sleeping bag. After a minor rest, they got inside the bag and drifted off to sleep.

It was the middle of the night when Misty slipped out of the sleeping bag. She reached under her pillow and retrieved her grimoire. Opening it up and searching it’s pages by moonlight, she leafed through the many pages until she found the spell she wanted; a spell she’d secretly copied from Kerri’s grimoire and had practiced only a time or two. She began to whisper the incantation she’d heard Kerri use so many times and waited with a huge grin on her face. Boy, will she be surprised when she wakes up in the morning, Misty thought excitedly.

It was well into morning when Kerri finally woke up. She turned over to cuddle next to her new wife but, her arm was met with empty air. She heard a faint giggle.

“You missed,” Misty teased, her voice a little higher than normal, “Try again.”

Kerri’s eyes popped open suddenly and was shocked at what she saw. Misty was laid naked across her pillow, on her side with her head propped up by one arm and no bigger than ten inches tall. Her tiny eyes sparkled as she beamed up at her giant spouse.

“I’ve been waiting for you to wake up, sleepyhead,” the tiny woman mused, “I was starting to wonder how much longer you were going to snooze.”

“Oh, my Goddess, Misty!” Kerri exclaimed, “Please tell me I didn’t shrink you in a drunken stupor last night!”

“Relax, Peaches,” Misty assured her, “You didn’t. I did this. Surprise!”

Kerri’s eyes got wide, “I haven’t taught you the shrinking spell yet! Misty, do you know how dangerous it is to cast a spell you haven’t created yourself without guidance?’

“Kerri, it’s not like I didn’t practice it first!” the shrunken witch defended, “I made sure I had the incantation exactly right.”

“Wait, is that why you brought your grimoire on our honeymoon?” The young giantess questioned, “Just so you could perform my shrink spell?”

“Well,” Misty replied, blushing, “No. I thought it would be fun to continue practicing our spells in nature. The shrinking spell was meant to be a surprise for you, my darling. I know you love playing with me when I’m toy-sized and I wanted to make you happy.”

“Oh, honey,” Kerri smiled, “it does. I’m just concerned what it’ll mean if you made a mistake somewhere.”

“Kerri, listen.” Misty said calmly, “I’ve heard you cast this spell enough times to know the incantation by heart. It’s going to be okay, I promise. Now, pick me up and enjoy my gift.”

“If you wanted to be my doll,” the giant woman said, “you could have just asked me to cast the spell myself. You didn’t need to take the risk of something going wrong.”

“That’s not the point,” Misty stated, “I wanted to demonstrate my total surrender to you. Had you cast the spell, you’d be taking it. By my casting it, it’s being fully given.”

Kerri giggled nervously. Misty had a good point so, she scooped up her miniature wife in both hands and lifted her off the pillow. Misty found herself being kissed by Kerri’s soft lips and being held against the giantess’s chest.

“Thank you for the wonderful gift,” Kerri said, kissing the top of Misty’s tiny head, “However, before we have any kind of fun, I need to pee.”

Misty blushed, “Yeah, I should have thought of that. I kind of need to go too.”

Adjusting her hold on her tiny wife, Kerri opened the tent entrance and stepped out into the sunlight. Since there wasn’t another soul in sight, neither woman worried about their nudity. Kerri lowered her little bride and set her in front of a bush. Both women squatted and did their business.

Misty turned towards her titanic wife, “We forgot to bring toilet paper.”

“Just air dry, doll,” teased Kerri.

The two giggled as they remained in their positions for a moment. When they were done, Kerri reached out and wrapped her fingers around the doll-sized woman. Misty was lifted up and carried back to the tent. She was put down on the table as Kerri sat before her, with a warm, loving smile.

“Playtime first?” Kerri asked the tiny woman, “Or would you like breakfast first?”

“Why don’t we eat first?” Misty responded, “That will give us plenty of energy for later.”

“As you wish, my love,” smiled Kerri.

Kerri handed her tiny wife a cloth napkin and instructed her to cover herself up. Misty graciously accepted it and wrapped it around herself in a makeshift sarong as she watched her loving wife dress herself. While they both admired each other’s naked forms, neither wished to eat in the nude, not to mention, cooking could be dangerous without clothing. Kerri decided on a yellow sundress, with much approval from her diminutive spouse.

Kerri opened up the tote containing their cooking gear and set up the small skillet and grabbed a spatula, setting them on the table in front of Misty. She turned and retrieved the refrigerated pancake batter from their cooler and began to heat the skillet up. Once it was hot, she poured out what would become three large pancakes. As they cooked, Kerri got a porcelain plate and a fork out and set them aside.

Before too long, the smiling giantess flipped the pancakes over and allowed them to finish cooking. When they were done, Kerri set them on the plate and got out Misty’s favorite syrup. She would have preferred maple but, she knew Misty’s favorite was strawberry. She poured a generous amount on top and then cut them up. She set some aside for her little wife and took a bite.

Misty reached out to pick up a piece but, Kerri’s huge finger tapped her tiny hand. Misty looked up at the towering woman and saw her shaking a finger at her. Then, she saw Kerri spear one of her pieces and held the fork out to her.

“No using your hands, Little One,” Kerri teased, “Just eat it of the fork.”

Oh, so she wants to play THAT game, does she? thought Misty, saying aloud, “Yes, my Mistress.”

Misty leaned forward with her arms behind her back and took a bite, under the amused watchful eye of her beloved wife. Throughout breakfast, they took turns taking bites and it wasn’t long before their stomachs were stuffed. Kerri took the dishes outside then returned to grab the small bucket they planned on using for cleaning and the dish detergent, scooping her wife up in her other hand. Misty squealed in delight and playfully kicked her legs.

“Let me go!” she cried out in mock fear, “Put me down, you mean old giant!”

Kerri smirked wickedly, “I don’t think so, little girl. Your little ass belongs to me now.”

Kerri could see her Misty was delighted at their playful banter. She so loved this little woman and enjoyed giving in to her wife’s whims but, there was a still the matter of the dishes to contend with.

“My love,” Kerri said softly, “as much as I want to play with my Misty Doll, I need to get these done first.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Misty replied, “I get it, Peaches. We can’t have dirty dishes in the wilderness. That’s just inviting disaster and, as it stands, I’m quite vulnerable right now.”

“You have nothing to worry about,” responded the titaness as she began to add water and soap to the bucket, “I’ll protect you no matter what. You’re a part of me now, Misty and I don’t think I’d do well without you.”

Misty smiled and, as the dishes were washed and left to dry, the newlyweds chatted happily, laughing and having fun, Kerri even splashing the tiny woman. Soon the dishes were done and Kerri took hold of her miniaturized lover and carried her back into the tent.

Holding Misty securely in one hand, Kerri lowered herself onto the sleeping bag. Sitting with her legs spread, she lifted Misty to her face. Her log-sized fingers pinched the fold of the napkin that was tucked in and pulled it out, carefully removing it from the doll-sized woman in her hand. A soft little giggle escaped from Misty’s tiny mouth and she made a show of squirming in her lover’s giant hand.

“No! Please don’t rape me, Miss Giant!” Misty more encouraged than actually begged as was her actual intention.

“That’s Mrs. Giant, little one,” Kerri teased, lifting her little bride to her lips and planting a soft, lingering kiss that covered the entirety of Misty’s little face.

Misty was left breathless by the end of the giant’s kiss. Then Kerri’s lips traveled a little lower and huge lips kissed both her breasts. Misty’s face flushed as her wife’s soft kisses covered her bosom. After hearing the tiny woman moan, Kerri set Misty down on her pillow and released her. Misty gazed up at her gigantic wife as she lifted her dress off and discarded it beside their sleeping bag, leaving her as bare as her doll of a wife.

“Whoa!” exclaimed the tiny maiden, “You aren’t wearing any panties!”

“Tell you a secret, little Mrs. O’Malley,” Kerri whispered, a wicked smirk playing on her lips, “I didn’t pack any. I wanted to be ready for you whenever the mood struck.”

“You’re the best wife ever!” Misty shouted happily.

“No, I’m pretty sure that’d be you,” Kerri giggled, “What other woman would want to be a living plaything for their soulmate?”

“Um, you?” answered the shrunken woman, “I, kind of, overheard you confessing to Midnight when you were feeding her last week.”

“Oh, I just, well,” Kerri responded, a little embarrassed, “I was just thinking you might like having me small once in a while and being in control. Would you mind if I shrank for you sometimes?”
“Not at all, my love,” Misty replied sweetly, “I think it’d be fun to change up our size play once in a while. The one time you were small, I didn’t really take advantage of the situation. You were not in the best mental state as I recall. Besides, it’d only been a few weeks since the first time you’d shrunk me so, I remembered how scary it was for me.”

“Yeah, the Rule of Three really bit me in the ass that time,” the giant witch recalled, “I’m so glad you agreed to take care of me until my punishment was over. You know, that’s when I started seeing you as my best friend.”

“Yeah, we really did bond over that weekend, didn’t we?” asked Misty rhetorically, “Now, get busy enjoying your helpless little wife.”

“Yes, Mrs. O’Malley,” Kerri said as she took one of Misty’s tiny ankles between each of her thumbs and fingers and spread the tiny legs wide.

Kerri lowered her head between the doll’s legs and her tongue eased out, lightly licking the tiny vulva. The huge tongue spread the tiny labia and, with tiny flicks from the tip, stimulated the miniature woman’s minute clitoris, sending shocks of pleasure through Misty’s little body. The tiny girl arched her back, desperately trying to get Kerri’s skilled tongue to penetrate her. Kerri smiled and, though her voice was a bit muffled as she spoke, commanded her little wife to play with her breasts. Misty’s hands followed suit and began rubbing her boobs and pinching her nipples, things she knew Kerri liked watching. Misty enjoyed how sensitive they were when touched and it added to the building wave within her. She knew Kerri would have loved being the one playing with them but, either her mouth would have to leave her pussy or one of her hands would have had to let go of one of her legs and neither could have that. Being the doll during size play meant embracing your helplessness and accepting how your lover chose to play with you. Suddenly, she let out a guttural scream as her orgasm overtook her.

Misty was panting heavily when her giantess pulled her head back and released her legs. She looked up at Kerri who was gazing down at her in adoration. A huge finger reached down and brushed some of Misty’s red hair gently from her tiny face. She stroked the tiny head lovingly, savoring the silky feel of her wife’s hair. Misty tried to protest, stating that Kerri hadn’t been fulfilled yet but, the giant woman shushed her and said that she was just giving her new wife a minute to catch her breath.

“But, you’ve given me an idea,” Kerri giggled, “Do you trust me?”

“With my life and soul,” Misty affirmed.

With a nod, both of Kerri’s hands approached the miniature woman. Her left hand moved behind her to support Misty’s back while her right hand stroked her tiny legs. Kerri’s slender fingers gently pressed the little limbs together. Kerri then closed her fingers around her shrunken wife’s upper body and lifted her off the pillow, all the while, keeping Misty’s legs pushed together. Misty directed her gaze upward and took in her beloved’s smile. Kerri was looking at her with such uncompromising love and her eyes were filled with compassion, not just lust.

“Point your toes towards me, love,” Kerri instructed seductively.

Misty did as her lover commanded and pointed her tiny toes as far as she could. As she watched her toes glide forward, she saw where Kerri was taking her. Misty’s little feet made contact with the outer labia of her giant lover’s pussy and Kerri gingerly rubbed them along her womanly opening, using the heels of the tiny feet to stimulate her engorged love button. Misty let out a giggle because this action tickled her feet. Maybe her new wife had forgotten how ticklish her feet were.

It didn’t last long, however. After a few moments of stimulation, the giant woman guided Misty’s feet past her inner labia and into her hungry womanhood. Still holding the tiny woman’s legs in place, Kerri carefully inserted Misty’s feet and ankles inside of her. Once the little feet were in, she released the small legs and used the hand holding her tiny wife to push the little body deeper. Misty squirmed a little as she entered her wife’s love canal but, didn’t fight or protest.

“Misty,” Kerri said softly, “if this gets too scary for you or you feel uncomfortable with it in the slightest, use our safe word.”

“I’m fine, sweetheart,” the doll-sized woman responded, “Just have your fun. I’ll let you know if it gets to be too much for me.”

Kerri nodded as she pushed her woman deeper in, moaning as the tiny hips pushed past her lips and her pussy swallowed her wife up to her perfect miniature breasts. She then began to glide the little woman in and out with little thrusts, causing Misty’s hips to exit on the out motion and her breasts to slap Kerri’s lips on the in motion. Misty began to move her legs as Kerri’s opening got wetter and hotter, making the huge woman shudder. Misty squealed in delight because, every time she was pushed in, it felt like her lover’s genitals were giving her a firm warm hug. The doll, every time her legs were in reach, would rub her foot on her giantess’s G spot, making her wife moan and shudder even more.

“Oh YES!” Kerri cried out in ecstasy, “Right there! That’s the spot!”

As small as she was, Misty felt powerful. Here she was this little whisp of a thing and she could please a giantess. As Misty used her legs to pleasure her gigantic wife, she used her delicate little hands and played with the huge clitoris. Kerri let out a few surprised gasps as her pleasure built up inside her. Moments later, the giantess climaxed, bathing her toy-sized lover in her womanly juices. She carefully slid her tiny wife out of her satisfied vagina and laid her in her lap, smiling down at her.

“That was incredible,” Kerri stated as she fought to catch her breath, “Thanks for going along with it. I know we’ve never done that before.”

“Are you kidding?” Misty smiled up at her, “I was happy to do that for you.”

“Yeah, I can see that,” Kerri replied, “However, I see I’ve made a mess of you. Let’s see what I can do about that.”

Kerri scooped her little bride up and carried her out of their tent. She strolled the twenty or so feet to the nearby stream and stepped into the cool water. She walked away from the shore and lowered herself into the water. She dipped the new Mrs. O’Malley into the water, causing the doll to squeak in surprise from the sudden chill. She used her huge fingers to rinse away her juices from Misty’s little body lovingly. Misty kicked her legs in the water playfully as the giant tended to her needs.

“Misty,” Kerri said as she ran her fingers over each tiny leg, “if you cast the shrink spell early this morning, it should have started wearing off by now.”

“It will, don’t worry,” Misty purred up at her, “I’ll know when I start growing back. If you remember, it has a very distinct feeling to it.”

“I remember,” Kerri whispered, recalling the memory of the Thanksgiving four years before.

For a moment or two longer, the two women chatted in the stream before Kerri carried her wife out of the water and took her back to their campsite. She placed Misty back down on the pillow and laid down next to her.

“Would you mind if I looked through your grimoire with you?” Kerri asked.

“Sure,” answered the tiny girl, “Are you going to look to see if I tweaked your spell?”

“No, baby,” Kerri smiled, “I just wanted to see which spells we could practice that are your own.”

Kerri reached over and opened up Misty’s grimoire and the two of them began perusing the spells within. Misty pointed out which spells she thought they could have fun with and realized Kerri wanted her to teach her some of her spells.

After thirty minutes of looking through the book, Misty let out a gasp of surprise. Kerri turned her head in concern and watched with relief as Misty began to grow back. Kerri got up and grabbed a shirt, some jeans and some undergarments for her wife and offered them to her once Misty was back to her full height.

Misty dressed herself and suggested Kerri do the same. Kerri slipped her sundress back on but, decided to stay sans panties. She wanted her wife thinking about that fact as they went about their day. After they dressed, they decided to just snuggle next to each other until it was time for lunch.

As Kerri held her new bride, she nuzzled Misty’s neck and kissed it tenderly over and over again, expressing her love and thanking her for the wonderful gift. Misty rested contentedly in her lover’s arms and, even though the attention was starting to get her worked up, she knew she was too exhausted to do anything more than hold her Kerri’s hand up to her lips and kiss it. It wasn’t long before the two were so relaxed in each other’s embrace, they fell asleep, waking a couple hours later.

After they ate a simple lunch, Kerri had Misty grab her grimoire and the set out on a hike through the forest. She wanted them to get some spellcasting practice in. Along their path, they found a small bush with it’s purple flowers wilting. Kerri had Misty stand before it and look through her book to see if there was a spell she could try.

Misty pointed to a spell in her book and asked if Kerri thought it would be the right one and Kerri nodded proudly. It wasn’t enough to know the spells, she’d told Misty years ago but, you had to know which spell was appropriate for each task. Misty read over the spell a couple times in her mind before finally closing the book.

Misty handed her grimoire to her beloved mentor and turned her attention to the bush. She held her left hand, which was her power hand, and recited her incantation confidently. Her magic flowed from her fingertips and fell onto the bush. Before the women’s eyes, the flowers’ life began to restore and the wilting reversed. Kerri and Misty knew it would only last a couple weeks before nature took its course and they began withering again but, perhaps it would be long enough to give other campers a moment of beauty before they did.

They returned to camp not long after and spent the rest of the day, swimming and playing until finding themselves around a campfire later that night, taking turns telling ghost stories. They loved it immensely.

Throughout the week, the girls had all kinds of fun. They had a few more practice sessions but, those were between hiking, swimming, taking pictures, making meals together and lovemaking. They’d made a few calls to Rachel to check on her and Midnight but, mostly didn’t use their phones for much else. They were having too much fun to consider the outside world much.

On the Friday before they were to head home, Misty was doing the dishes from breakfast when Kerri approached her. Misty glanced over at her and gave her the sweetest smile Kerri had ever seen. Kerri took Misty’s wet hands and squeezed them in hers. She gave her wife a kiss then blushed, turning her head like she was embarrassed.

“Peaches, what’s up?” Misty asked, noting how shy and nervous her wife was acting.

“I was just thinking,” Kerri replied in an uncharacteristically quiet voice, “We leave day after tomorrow and we both have to be full-sized when we go back so, today’s our last chance to have size-play sex while on our honeymoon.”

“Aww, does my wife want her doll to play with?” Misty teased, “And she’s too shy to ask for her?”

“No! I mean,” Kerri stammered, “I thought maybe you might want to… have me to play with…”

Misty’s eyes lit up, “Oh, my Goddess, that would be so awesome! I’d love to! But Kerri, are you sure you want to do this? You’re not accustomed to being tiny like I am.”

“I know,” Kerri admitted, “but, wouldn’t you like to be the one in control for once? You showed me you trust me completely. Let me do the same.”

“Oh, my darling,” Misty said sweetly as her left hand grasped Kerri’s and squeezed gently, “I know you trust me. You have nothing to prove to me, sweetheart.”

“Still,” Kerri responded, a little more confidently, “I think it would be fun for me to be your doll. Pretty please, my love?”

“Alright, if you’re going to beg,” Misty teased, having no real will to refuse her wife, “I won’t deny us our fun. Just remember to use our safe word if it gets to be too much for you.”

“I will, I promise!” exclaimed Kerri as she led Misty into the tent and then immediately began shedding her clothes which didn’t take long.

Before Misty could ask who was going to cast, Kerri closed her eyes, imagined herself in her mind’s eye and spoke the incantation she’d invoked countless times over the years. A wave of warm tingling washed over her and she opened her eyes to witness Misty and everything around her expanding. She shouted out gleefully as she dwindled and her new wife became a giantess to her, As the shrinking slowed, the tingling faded and the brunette gazed up in awe. She soon stood about the same ten inches in height as Misty had earlier in the week.

The ground slightly shook as Misty lowered herself to her knees. She stroked Kerri’s right cheek with the back of her forefinger and made sure her new doll was okay. She didn’t want Kerri to get scared. After all, this was just a game. It was Kerri who got into character first.

“How can this be?” demanded the brown-haired doll in mock indignation, “How can the great Giantess Kerri be struck so tiny! I am but a doll to a doll!”

“Yes, O’ Mrs. Giant,” Misty giggled, “I have used your own magic against you and now you are MY toy!”

“Only if you can catch me, Doll-Girl!” exclaimed the newly shrunken witch before she started running, wearing a huge smile on her tiny face.

Misty dropped to her hands and began chasing her little wife on all fours. Kerri was fast however, and used Misty’s taunts to prolong their game of cat and mouse. She wanted it to last more than a few seconds. She turned a corner and hid behind one of the table legs, peeking out to see of Misty had spotted her in the effort to hide.

Misty lost sight of her wife when she turned a sharp corner. She looked around frantically for any sign of her bride. She wasn’t really worried; Kerri was too smart to go outside at her current size unaccompanied. Misty knew the literal little minx was hiding somewhere and started her search by checking behind their food coolers. No sign of her. She checked over by the sleeping bag. This WAS a sex game after all. Maybe Kerri was hiding behind the pillows so, they could start right away. No, not there either, Misty thought. Kerri glanced over at the huge woman and fought to stifle a giggle. This WAS fun! Now she knew why Misty enjoyed being her doll. Then, Kerri got a playfully wicked idea.

Misty jerked her head toward the table when she heard a loud, high-pitched scream and saw a tiny nude brunette woman running out from underneath and towards her. She ran into Misty’s arm and fell on her tiny bottom, turning and pointing at the table.

“Kerri,” a now very concerned giantess asked, “what’s the matter? What happened?”

“Big ass fucking spider!” screamed the tiny woman, desperately trying to keep from smiling.

Misty scooped her little wife off the ground and walked over on her knees to the table. She tilted her head and looked everywhere but, didn’t see anything. She was about to reassure her Kerri that she would protect her but, before she could, heard the ten-inch beauty burst out laughing.

“What the fuck, Kerri?!” Misty scolded her. “You scared the shit out of me! My heart just about leaped out of my chest!”

“I’m sorry,” Kerri apologized as her laughing calmed down, “I didn’t mean to actually scare you. You were just taking too long to find me. Will you forgive me?”

“Yes,” Misty replied, getting a naughty smile on her face, “but, I’m going to have to punish you, little girl.”

Seeing the game was back on, Kerri pleaded, “No! Please Doll, show mercy to your giantess! Please don’t punish me! I’ll be good!”

“Ha! Mercy? You want me to show my former owner mercy?” Misty said, giggling how corny her improvised dialogue sounded, “Count for me.”

She adjusted her hold on her mini-wife and held her horizontally in one hand, her ass pointing straight up. Kerri made a half-hearted attempt at squirming but, felt herself getting aroused. Misty positioned her free hand behind her tiny spouse and Kerri looked back just in time to see Misty pull her fore and index fingers back. Kerri faced forward with a grin on her face as the first strike came.
Misty firmly tapped her wife’s tiny ass which caused Kerri to let out an excited gasp. The little woman called out the corresponding number and did so with each of the five playful spankings she received. When she was finished spanking her naughty little wife, Misty lifted her up and kissed the pinkened buttocks then gave them a playful lick. Kerri was already in heaven.

The giantess then righted her tiny doll and smothered the little face with kisses, making Kerri giggle and attempt to kiss back. Misty then lifted her some more and took both her wife’s large breasts completely in her mouth where she sucked them and teased the pinpoint sized nipples with her tongue. She used her lips and squeezed and caressed her miniature lover’s boobs. By now, Kerri’s womanhood was soaked and she was rubbing her legs together to try to satisfy a little of her desires. Misty saw this but, continued her assault on her wife’s wonderfully sensitive tits.

Kerri had no choice but to submit to the pace her wife chose to play with her at. It was Misty’s decision how she was played with and that drove her to madness. She could not believe how turned on she was by not having any say on what was going to happen to her or when she’d get release. She cried out happily though the moans of herself and her gigantic lover, giving into the freedom of not having to decide anything for herself. The two women exchanged words of love which prompted Misty to completely release Kerri’s saliva-soaked breasts and lift her higher. She straddled Kerri’s tiny pussy over her mouth and her huge tongue began lapping at Kerri’s open slit.

Little Kerri hugged her wife’s face as the giant tongue bathed her genitals and screamed in ecstasy as the tip penetrated her. Her clit was on fire and she ground her womanhood against Misty’s tongue as hard as she could. Her efforts were repaid by the bumpy texture of Misty’s organ rubbing against her sweet little love button. A guttural moan erupted from the tiny woman’s throat as her building orgasm exploded out of her and her juices flooded out, coating Misty’s tongue. The giantess lifted her little life-mate out of her mouth and made a point to swallow and lick her lips.

“That’s definitely my favorite snack, little one,” she teased.

Misty set Kerri down on the pillow to let her rest. She allowed her fingers to gently stoke the tiny woman’s spent body. She regarded Kerri for some time, simply letting her wife catch her breath.

“That…” Kerri said between jagged breaths, “was something else! I don’t think… I’ve… ever… cum so hard… before.”

“Yeah, it’s an incredible feeling to be so helpless and yet so loved at the same time,” Misty replied, “Hush now and take a few minutes to catch your breath, my love, before we continue.”

Ah, yes, Kerri thought, I need to make you happy too, my wife. She smiled up at her giant and nodded her agreement. As Kerri worked to slow her breathing, Misty began to undress. She was nude by the time her doll was breathing normally again. Misty shook her tits at the tiny woman and began caressing them.

Kerri got herself off that pillow faster than Misty thought would be possible and sprinted between her gargantuan wife’s legs. Her hands immediately went to work and found Misty’s body was fully ready for her. Her tiny hands began to stroke Misty’s labia and she slipped an arm in, searching for Misty’s G-spot while her other hand gripped the giant clitoris before her. Her fingers stroked it back and forth gently and then, she took it into her mouth, licking and sucking on it like a wild woman. Misty lowered a hand and rubbed the tiny girl’s backside lovingly as pleasure grew higher and higher within her. She was ready to burst when she felt Kerri begin to lightly nibble at her clit. That was enough to push her past her precipice and she came all over her tiny bride.

Misty smiled lazily at her pint-sized lover who looked back at her like she was extremely pleased with herself. Kerri then pulled her arm out and started to raise her right leg and tried to insert in into the giant opening. Before she got too far, Misty’s fingers wrapped around her and pulled her away.

“I’m spent, love,” Misty explained, “You can try that another time. We have the rest of our lives to play our size games.”

Kerri nodded with a smile as Misty laid down and placed her on her chest. Kerri adjusted herself and a huge hand covered her like a blanket. Kerri’s mouth found Misty’s left nipple and she began to kiss and suck it gently.

“Are you trying to say you’re my baby?” Misty quipped.

Kerri nodded with a sweetly adorable smile, popping the huge nipple out of her mouth long enough to say, “And you are mine.”

The two brides relaxed and sleep claimed them. They slept for a few hours and only awoke when Misty felt an increasing weight on her chest. She removed her hand as Kerri woke up and slid herself off her wife. She grew back faster than she thought she would and was soon back to her original size. She sat up and kissed her wife deeply.

Kerri started to get up and said, “I need a bath.”

Misty grinned and took her by the wrist and led her back to the stream. She led her into the water and out to where they were shoulder deep in the cool flowing liquid. Misty’s hands gracefully moved along every curve of her bride, tenderly wiping her juices off of Kerri’s body. They held each other in the water and kissed passionately. After they broke apart, they decided to stay in and skinny-dip a while.

The next day, they spent exploring the forest and making future plans to return to camp on a yearly basis. They also continued discussion about when they would add children to their family. They’d already decided they wanted a couple years to be selfish and have each other to themselves but, hadn’t agreed on when they would start on having a family. All they knew was, once there was a baby in the house, they would have to limit their size games to when they had someone watching them.

By late afternoon, they began packing things up and carting non-essentials to the car. All that would be left to do in the morning would be to break down their tent, roll up their sleeping bag, put them in the car and go. They left out fresh clothes for the morning and would grab breakfast at the diner in town.

Sunday morning, they awoke and kissed each other good morning. Then they sat on their knees and faced each other. They held each other’s hands and gazed into each other’s eyes.

Then, in perfect unison, they spoke the words they knew so well.

“Mind the Wiccan Rede we must,

In perfect love, in perfect trust,

These eight words we must fulfill,

As ye harm none, do as ye will,

And ever mind the Rule of Three,

What ye send out, comes back to thee,

Follow these words with mind and heart,

And merry we meet and merry we part.”

After their recitation of the Rede was finished, the two brides dressed and then began to roll up the sleeping bag. Luckily, Kerri’s large SUV was parked nearby and they began loading up whatever little odds and ends they hadn’t packed away the day before. Misty was humming as the two of them broke down their tent and placed it in the back of the car.

They took one look around to make sure they hadn’t missed anything and that their fire from the previous night was completely out. Once they were both satisfied neither had missed anything, they got into the car and they began the drive out of the forest. Misty reached out and held her wife’s hand. They glanced over at each other and smiled.

“So, are you disappointed that we skipped our normal Samhain tradition?” Misty asked, “I know how much it means to you.”

“Not at all, Doll,” Kerri replied, “This year, we did something even more special. I couldn’t have asked for more than to wed the woman I love on the most sacred of our holidays.”

“I’m glad you feel that way,” the redhead stated, “Although, I did miss Midnight.”

“We’ll see her soon,” Kerri told her, “I’m sure Mom had fun with her. That cat’s really social with humans.”

“I promise you,” Misty told Kerri, “next year, we’ll watch as many horror movies as we can and give all the kids in the neighborhood sugar highs.”

Kerri laughed, “We both may have to take the day off then but, that sounds like a perfect plan.”

They soon drove into town and made their way to the town diner. They ate their breakfasts leisurely and they talked and laughed for over an hour. When they left, they handed their waiter a fifty-dollar tip and thanked him for the wonderful service. The teenager thanked them profusely and waved goodbye to the newlyweds.

“Misty, I have something to tell you,” Kerri said as she drove them towards home.

“What? You’re not thinking of divorcing me already, are you?” Misty joked.

“Of course not, you’re stuck with me forever,” Kerri told her, wearing a big smile, “Actually, it’s that I have a surprise for you.”

“Really? You’ve already given me everything I have ever wanted,” Misty said, eyes wet with happy tears, “What more could you possibly have to give?”

“Well,” Kerri told her, “my house. You see, it’s our house now.”

“I know that, I’ve been living there for over a year now,” Misty said, “I’ve considered it my home since the day you moved me in.”

“No, Misty,” Kerri said to her, “I mean, I had your name, your married name, added to the deed.”

“Wait a sec,” Misty asked, stunned, “When did that happen? I thought we were going to add my name after the wedding.”

“We were,” Kerri informed her, “but, I figured it didn’t matter so, I went and did it a couple months ago. So, the house is now legally yours as well as mine.”

“Oh, my Goddess, Kerri!” Misty exclaimed, “That’s so sweet of you! You’re the most amazing woman I’ve ever known! Thank you!”

“You’re welcome,” Kerri smiled, “Truth be told, I couldn’t wait to share the house with you, just like I couldn’t wait to share my life with you.”

A couple hours later, they drove past the highway marker announcing their hometown. The exited the freeway and headed down the familiar streets. They decided it was best to go home first and freshen up before going to pick Midnight up.

As their house came into view, Kerri told Misty sweetly, “I love you with all my heart, Mrs. O’Malley.”

Misty squeezed the hand she was still holding, “I love you too, Mrs. O’Malley. With every fiber of my being.”

They pulled up to their house and got out of the car, choosing to unpack in the morning. They walked up to the front door and Kerri unlocked the door. Taking hold of each other’s hand, they crossed the threshold to start their married life together.

The End

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Scenes of the Small XI

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:51 am

Sweet story. Glad you shared.

HH1

DollShrnkr
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Scenes of the Small XI