Dr. Minimizer's Tales of Scale vol. 10 now available!

The board to share all your fiction
Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Dr. Minimizer's Tales of Scale vol. 10 now available!

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:16 pm

Dr. Hans Verkleiner, the miniaturization master known as “Dr. Minimizer,” leaves his mad scientist’s lab behind to discover a world of magic, where silly technological rules no longer apply. In "Magic is Just Science Without All Those Pesky Rules," experience a new perspective in these three epic tales!

"Paladinette" features a female paladin, Callia Ravenheart, striving to prove herself worthy of fighting alongside her male peers in an empire dominated by men. When a mysterious curse causes her to slowly diminish in size, how can she ever earn their respect...?

Then, in "The Taming of the Succubus," a young warlock seeks to bond with the most powerful demoness he’s ever encountered, the arch-succubus Selinia. How can he convince her to agree to his terms, when she won’t even talk to him...?

Finally, in "The Diminishing Crystal," the skillful rogue Kyra Mantlemorn thinks she has it made when she steals a magical crystal that diminishes her in size. While no bigger than a mouse, she can easily slip past any trap to steal even the most valuable of treasures. Unbeknownst to her, however, the Guildmaster has much bigger plans for his pretty little thief!

(NOTE: These stories feature significantly more adult content than previous volumes of this series.)

For the Kindle version click here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MZWGKF1
For the paperback version click here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MX7N7TD
(If you live outside the USA, be sure to check your country's Amazon pages for cheaper shipping options.)

Author's Note: The centerpiece of this book is the novella "The Diminishing Crystal," which is something I started writing decades ago and never quite finished. Part of the story idea spun off into a comic called "Three Wishes," in particular the main character, but this tale has little in common with that early work. I probably wouldn't have ever finished this without the encouragement of a reader named Fantelon who kept me thinking about this concept for years. When I started doing Dr. Minimizer's Tales of Scale, I put "Diminishing Crystal" on the list of things to maybe finish someday and now someday has come at last...

Here is an excerpt from this story. Note that it's a bit more "adult" than my usual fare. If you want to see the rest of it (which is described in detail, not simply cut away to the next scene), please buy a copy! It's only a few bucks and your contribution helps support a poor struggling writer...but more importantly, it encourages said writer to produce more work! Thanks!!

======

Kyra stood in place, balancing as best she could while standing on Tremain's enormous, ever-shifting palm. “I’m happy to have pleased you, Master,” the tiny thief said softly, trying to look as subservient as possible.

His eyebrows went up at her passive, demure response. “Even better,” he told her with a chuckle. “You’ve always been good at that, Kyra—making use of your feminine wiles. You play the devoted toy quite well. Your next owner will be pleased, indeed.”

“Thank you, Master,” she replied, bowing her head in submission.

“I see you need no further training there, my little mouse,” Tremain went on, moving over to the bed, where he sat down roughly. “You’ll be expected to act just like that at all times, as a good pet should. Now lie down upon your back. Go on, do it.” He poked at her with his finger.

Kyra obeyed, lowering herself and lying there inert, like the helpless thing she was. “What would you wish of me, Master?”

“Just let me enjoy this,” Tremain chuckled, studying her carefully, cradling her in his left hand. His immense thumb and forefinger came down, taking her arms and stretching them out to her sides one after the other, like a child casually arranging a doll’s limbs to suit whatever game he wished to play. This done, Tremain gently took hold of her boots and pulled her legs sideways, so they splayed apart. Throughout all this, Kyra remained as she was, unmoving, trying her best to keep her breathing steady.

“You look perfect, Kyra,” his deep voice breathed. “A truly stunning work of art. Your legs, so strong and sleek...” He ran his fingers up and down her thighs, squeezing gently, fondling her as she cringed noticeably in his grip. “And your waist and hips, such shapely curves...and these, so full and firm...”

His explorations continued, exploring every part of her, rolling her flesh in his gentle grip, while Kyra gritted her teeth and tensed, holding fast, willing herself not to resist or battle back. That’s what he wants, she reminded herself. He’s trying to get a reaction, but I can’t give it to him. I must remember I’m just a little toy, and this is how I’m going to be played with from now on...

“You always wanted this,” he went on, caressing her supple figure with a casual swirl of his fingertip. “This travesty you wrap yourself in...such tight leathers, clinging to your graceful figure, hiding nothing, flaunting yourself for all to see—a harlot’s taunt, to catch the eyes of men, and make us desire you, teasing us, only to lash out when any dare approach.”

He turned to show his scar, lifting his chin so she couldn’t avoid seeing it. “There are moments, little Kyra, when I pity you, and what you’ve become—such a tiny, pathetic little thing. And then I remind myself exactly who and what you are, and we both know this is exactly what you deserve.”

His finger meandered down her stomach, and she could take no more, angrily shoving herself away, scrambling back against his thumb. “That’s not fair!” she shouted up at him. “Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot wear, or do or say? I use my talents, and my gifts, as I must—exactly as do you! I’m not a prize you can seize whenever you desire, just to serve some—some perverted male obsession!”

Tremain threw his head back and laughed. “Ah, there she is, the feisty Kyra I’ve come to know these many years! For a moment there, I thought perhaps you’d given in, but no—you’ll never do that, will you? Well, I suppose I should expect no less—it matters not in the end, for I own you now, at least for a little while, and you did speak the truth about me just then—I am, in fact, obsessed.”

Kyra looked up at him, cringing in fear, as his finger hovered overhead. “Y-you are?” she answered weakly.

“Yes, for quite some time, I must admit,” he replied, casually pointing at the scar along his face. “Since you placed this mark upon me, in fact. I watch you now, all the time, and even dream of you at night. When I lie with other ladies, it’s your face that I see.”

She shivered, wishing she could become smaller still, to hide from that baleful glare. “B-but you hate me so...”

“Of course I do,” Tremain went on unabashedly. “You aren’t like other women, Kyra. You act as though you belong among your peers, which you do not. You parade around in that revealing garb, displaying yourself for all to see, mocking us with your very presence—and your damnably distracting beauty. I want what you offer, but hate what you are. You’re an anomaly, a contradiction beyond all words—and yet, I desire you all the same.”

“Tremain,” she all but whispered, “even you must know I’m not just yours to take.”

“I know quite well, indeed,” he assured her with a nod. “I know you can never be mine, nor would I want you to be. Yet still I desire you, and now, for but a little while, I shall embrace my dream at last.”

She sagged down to her knees. “Then do so, if you must,” she said with a sad sigh. “I cannot resist you, after all.”

“No, you most definitely cannot,” laughed the giant thief. “Now undo those laces you’ve repaired, unless you want to see me slice them open once again.”

Kyra complied without complaint. As they came open one by one, she looked up at him again, tears rimming her eyes. “Should I—do you want me to—?”

“Strip before me?” He chuckled at the thought. “I’ve seen many women naked, Kyra—some would say perhaps too many. The sight of female flesh is common enough amid the city streets. You, though—no, it wouldn’t be the same. When I think of you, as I so often do, I see you dressed in this scanty rogue’s attire. Without it, you would be just like any other woman, which is not my wish at all. I do appreciate, however, how it opens wide before me. A well-designed garment, indeed.”

Kyra finished with the last of the lacings. “So now you’ll have your way with me once more,” she said sullenly, lying down on his palm without being asked. “Another conquest for the mighty Tremain.”

“And perhaps the best, at that,” he agreed, using his fingers to spread her arms and legs apart once again. “Now relax, little doll, and perhaps you’ll enjoy this just as much as I...”
======
For the Kindle version click here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MZWGKF1
For the paperback version click here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MX7N7TD
Attachments
Tales of Scale v10 cover cropped.jpg
Tales of Scale v10 cover cropped.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 2802 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Dr. Minimizer's Tales of Scale vol. 10 now available!

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:24 am

Love your model -- bodysuit and boots. A must for SW. :D
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Dr. Minimizer's Tales of Scale vol. 10 now available!

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:18 am

If you like that, here's the alternate cover that I wound up not using...
Attachments
drmx1.jpg
drmx1.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2736 times