Surprising End to Her Date -- Another Short Short Story

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Surprising End to Her Date -- Another Short Short Story

Post by Tina Tempest » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:33 am

tumblr_5891cf6851f45184ddc9bd8d32055ac1_030fc99f_500.png
tumblr_5891cf6851f45184ddc9bd8d32055ac1_030fc99f_500.png (374.85 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
"Don't look at me that way. You said that this is what you wanted. I know we haven't been dating that long, but I figured, "Why wait? "
"I had the dollhouse in my car's trunk. I like to be prepared.
"I slipped it into your after-date coffee."
"You are even more delightful this way!"
"So, what if you didn't want me to see you naked? Shrinking you in your clothes was not an option. You have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of! For God's sake! I was enough of a gentleman to provide you a washcloth."
"Oh, sure, I have the antidote. I'll give it to you in a few days. I know that you don't have to work Monday so we can have a three-day weekend together."
"Keep up that attitude and I'll plunge you into a bucket of ice water, little Missy!"
"What do you mean, "What are your plans?" We will have lots of fun. It's a lot more fun in real life than it is in the movies!"
"Yes, you were ready for this. Just give it a chance, babe. I'll take good care of you. I even have a few outfits you can try on, I'm pretty sure they will fit. I will only let you see them, however, if you are a good little girl. Now, I know I was going to get a makeout session tonight. I'd like to claim that now."
"No! Of course, I won't eat you! At least not THAT way!'Now get up and come over here. It is time for me to rock your world!"
"That's it, babe!"

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Surprising End to Her Date -- Another Short Short Story

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:10 am

Mylène Demongeot
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."