New Year New Book Giveaway

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

New Year New Book Giveaway

Post by Tina Tempest » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:09 am

Hey gang,
It is a new year-- that means a new book giveaway. On Saturday and Sunday, I will be offering free copies of "Tiny Pauses" If you like what you read, and I hope you do, I would very much appreciate it if you could leave a review. I hope it also encourages you to seek out more of my works. In addition to Shrink Fiction, I have untraditional romances, a superheroine in peril novella, and some science fiction that runs from steam punk to sexy alternative histories.

DIGITAL_BOOK_THUMBNAIL.jpeg
DIGITAL_BOOK_THUMBNAIL.jpeg (5.18 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Here is the promo.

The Mistress of Shrink Fiction Tina Tempest is back with an all-new collection of tales guaranteed to please fans of miniature women. All of the stories in “Tiny Pauses” revolve around unanticipated moments. Pauses that change their lives in most unexpected ways. In

•“Afternoon Tea” a beautiful separated woman walks right into her mother-in-law’s conniving scheme.
•In “House Elf” a handsome young mortal ensnares a mystical creature. The detective in
•“Doreen” cracks the case in a most unforeseen way.
•Finally, in “Royal Escapade,” a beautiful shrunken queen attempting to escape her nation is diverted by the worst person possible; at least at first.

Always erotic, these tales are by turns, horrific, magical, mysterious, and romantic. All are perfect reading for anyone who has ever contemplated the wonder and allure of tiny women.