Home To Stay (Implied Incest Warning)

The board to share all your fiction
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Home To Stay (Implied Incest Warning)

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:35 pm

After three weeks at The Mini-Resort, Karen felt ready to rejoin the full-sized world. She missed her son, Aiden, and her terrible job as a medical receptionist. The air tasted different as she wheeled her bags to the teleporter. “Hello, Ms. Davis. How did you find your stay?”
Ronaldo, the concierge, appeared from the shadows. “Everything was wonderful.”
He pushed a clipboard in front of her. “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. Before you go, we need you to sign this form. Please, take a moment to read it. I’ll be here if you have any questions.”
She scanned the page. “This is a liability waiver, isn’t it?”
“Yes, ma’am.”
Most of the more technical language flew over her head, but one line caught her eye. “Ronaldo. What do size-related accidents due to teleportation adaptability regulator mistakes mean?”
He sighed. “There’s a minute chance you’ll remain this size when you teleport home.”
“How minute are we talking?”
“You have a better chance of winning the lottery, twice.”
“That small of a chance. Okay. Thanks for clearing that up.”
Karen signed the form and handed it back to him. “Great. Wonderful. Thank you. I hope to see you again.”
Ronaldo disappeared again as she stepped through the teleporter. Colorful prisms of liquid beauty flashed in front, then faded. The ground hardened beneath her. Everything looked a blur. “Aiden! I’m home!”
She thought it odd he didn’t respond. Aiden told her he would wait on the couch for her arrival. Still blind, she pulled her phone from her bra, hit redial, and called him. “Hey, mom.”
Aiden’s voice boomed. “Where are you?”
“On the couch. Where are you?”
As he spoke, she felt his voice echo all around her. “I can’t see, but I think I teleported home.”
His snigger vibrated Karen's body. “I’m looking at the spot you marked on the carpet now, and I can’t see you.”
As his voice echoed again, she realized her unlucky predicament. “Listen close, Aiden. I think I’m here, but not how I want to be.”
“What do you mean?”
His feet boomed as they hit the carpet. “Aiden, be careful. Look closer at the cross I made with tape. I don’t think I grew back.”
Aiden’s body creaked as he stood. “Oh my god. I think you’re right. There’s a wild mini standing beside some tiny luggage. You know what this means, right?”
New fears struck her. If Aiden caught her, he could register her or worse. Karen ate the wild minis she found. As she remembered how nice they tasted, she felt sick. She hadn’t considered them human. Dozens of unlucky people died in her stomach. Aiden’s fingers coiled around her like fat anacondas. Karen dropped her phone. “Aiden. Put me down. I need to call the resort and get some help.”
He sniggered again. “I see your mouth moving, but I can’t hear you. Hell, it doesn’t matter. After I register you and set up your cage, you won’t need to talk ever again.“
Karen screamed as Aiden peeled off her clothing and smiled at the sight. He rushed to his bedroom, sat on his bed, and stroked her naked back as he pondered the fun they’d share.

SciFiCrazy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Home To Stay (Implied Incest Warning)

Post by SciFiCrazy » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:21 am

Great start or short i hope to see more.

Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Zenra_Yade » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:48 pm

Thanks, SciFiCrazy. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

slepytyme
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by slepytyme » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:55 pm

Really like the start of this story.

Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Zenra_Yade » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:21 am

Thanks, Slepytyme. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Xinunar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Xinunar » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:08 am

I liked it - except I'm not a big fan of vore. And that gave a bit of whiplash. We go from seeing her as a normal person and object of sympathy to seeing her as a monster, back to sympathy. I have mixed feelings about it, as you can tell.