The board to share all your fiction
TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Step pet

Post by TheBigG » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Something new I’m working on sorry for the the poor grammar and spelling

Step Pet

Jason rolled over as he fumbled for his phone having spent the night before out with friends, he focused on the time 10am answering the phone he croaked “hello” his fathers voice was on the other end of the phone clipped and business like as usual “are you just getting up now my god son have some respect for yourself” Jason gave a mental shrug before speaking “hello dad is there a reason your calling”. He could just imagine the look on his fathers face the look of disappointment even thoe he was on another continent then his father spoke again “can you check up on your mother” Jason cut in with “Step” his father sighed “your step mother then I don’t know why you give her such a hard time anyway I’m going to be stuck over here for a few more months so the very least you could call in and check up on her she’s not answering her phone” Jason said “sure dad I’ll go see her after breakfast”. His father gave a crisp “thank you before hanging up”.

Getting up Jason walked to the bathroom stepping under the shower he started to wash and brush his teeth honestly; he couldn’t really put down a reason him and Olivia didn’t get along she had entered his life when he was 10, he didn’t know his real mother as she had dropped him off at his fathers at a young age. His father had hired nannies and the like to look after him as he continued to build his empire. She had snagged his fathers heart and came back from one of his trips with him she had been nothing but caring his whole life and his school friends had loved coming for visits where they found her as a towering Amazon, they even joked about death by Snu Snu brough on by her he always found her to loom over him even now he still had to lift his gaze to meet her eyes.

Thanks to school and his father’s advice he had invested his funds and funded some friend’s apps and the result had left him financially secure at the age of 28 he would never be the businessman his father was his father could smell success at 20 paces and what ever he invested in seemed to boom within 12 months. It seemed lately his father had been spending more and more time overseas grabbing a quick bite to eat he drove over to his father’s place knocking on the door he got no response letting himself in he walked around the house looking for his stepmother.

Olivia reclined on her giant bed the two empties vials lying near by her phone on silent she was currently a foot tall she had to admit the latest batch had something special be it in the shrinking one or the upgrades to her chest she knew her lover liked her apple seeds, but she had spurge on the breast tonic to this weekend so now she sported a couple of cherry’s. Her hands playing over her new breasts she was working herself to her first orgasm when she froze when she heard her name called what was he doing here not now not here not when she was like this she cursed herself for not having the antidote closer at hand but it was part of the game for her to have the means for her cure locked away while the shrink juice was ready at hand before she could work out somewhere to hide he appeared in the door way she saw his eyes widen at the site of her and they both seemed to freeze in time.

Jason’s jaw dropped at the site on the bed at first, he thought his stepmother had taken up doll collecting this one looking like a tiny version of herself just with bigger breasts then the doll quickly covered itself as it stood on the bed. After the burst of shock Olivia screamed and pointed at the door telling her stepson to get out only for her to snatch her hand back to cover her bosom all thoughts of pleasure banished at the site of her now giant stepson. Jason could not help but smile at the pitch of the voice screaming at him from the bed stepping up to the bed he knelt to take a better look at his stepmother his eyes roved over her body and he could now see what his friends saw years ago her long silken hair that fell to her waist her tone stomach and legs her caramel skin and the fire in her eyes as they blazed at him.

Olivia could not help but blush under the gaze of her stepson they had not gotten on and now he was looking at her like a man dying of thirst looks at a glass of water she drew breath to yell at him again and caught his scent like his fathers only richer and stronger she shook her head and glared at him she would not swoon she would not cave she was in control here not him. Jason cleared his throat a lump seeming to have formed there and tried to stem the blood rushing south this was not the time to think with the wrong head. “Dad sent me around to find out why you weren’t picking up your phone” before either could do anything else the doorbell rang standing up Jason spied the second vial of shrinking serum it took him no time to come to the wrong answer as he grabbed the vial and went downstairs to answer the door.

Olivia did not have time to react to her stepson’s theft and she knew that if the person at the door was who she thought it was her mistress was going to be in for a shock John must have got the dates mixed up she had cleared this play date with him weeks ago she had expressed her love of size play to him and he had no interested but he allowed her to play with woman and only when tiny. together they had found someone local that was willing to play and John and her had come to a understanding hell his last birthday she had spent bound on the nightstand while John and her mistress had sex in front of her she was bound and could only watch as they spent hours together she was only allowed to grow back at the end she thought she would go mad with desire and John had to post pone a trip because she refused to let him leave the bed.

Jason answered the door after the second ring and Ms Abara stood on his fathers’ front porch her eyes widen slightly at the site of Jason but then she strode in like she owned the place ducking her head as she came though the door as her heals made her to tall for the door. As she clicked into the house she casually asked “Jason dear where is your mother” for his part Jason was in awe he had seen Achebe Abara around town she was always preaching the wickedness of sex and the weakness of flesh and her British accent seemed to draw at parts of him unknown striding to keep up he lead her to the kitchen “oh I think she was getting changed upstairs can I get you a coffee while you wait I was just about to leave but I can get you a coffee first”. Achebe silently laughed changed indeed she wondered if he knew probably not his stepmother and he were not on speaking terms so why would she share this with him.

Achebe spoke up then as she took the seat “yes dear black with two please” she settled into the chair placing her handbag near by and silently going over what she would have her caramel pet do for her this afternoon soon the coffee was placed in front of her as Jason sat across form her drinking his own cup. Lifting the cup to her lips she smiled at him over the rim before downing the cup in one go, she enjoyed the heat and the site of his eyes widening at the display of power her smiled wavered then as the coffee hit her stomach something was wrong something was off with the coffee she got up and took a step then she felt herself falling. Jason’s eyes went wider still as the former giantess rapidly diminished soon there was a pile of clothes on the floor and the shoes with a lump slowly moving under the outfit. Crawling out from her outfit Achebe was angry this was not part of the game someone was breaking the rules and she did not like rule breakers coming out of her outfit she stood and rounded on Jason ready to give him a piece of her mind.

Jason walked over to the pile as she exited the pile stood and turn to face him Jason could not help himself his hand shoot out and picked her up, he heard her gasp and his hand closed around her waist and lifted her up he then placed her on the table and sat down. Achebe was not used to being man handled and she was not about to stand for it once she was sure he was not going to grab her again she stormed forward. She stood in all her naked glory staring up at him “you listen to me right now you’re going up stairs you’re going to find the antidote and you’re going to bring it to me right now. Jason stared here she was a foot tall naked and still she spoke without fear and like she was in complete control Jason reached out with a fingertip intent on touching her as his finger drew close, she slapped at it before she spoke again “did you not hear me I said antidote now”.

Outside Achebe was playing it ice cold she knew she had to wrestle control of this she had to stay in charge she had to make him think she was in charge she couldn’t think how easily he plucked her up off the ground how even when she slapped at his fingertip it barely moved how after years of being in charge of being in control this child had played her like a fool, but he wasn’t a child was he was a fully grown man. She could see the naked lust in his eyes the desire to claim her to make her his and she knew if she gave him that opening, he would she would be his pet his toy. Jason then spoke “no” she blinked at him and opened her mouth to speak only to have him place a fingertip upon her lips to silence her.

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Step pet

Post by LeopolKai09 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:10 pm

This is great!

slepytyme
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Step pet

Post by slepytyme » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:01 pm

Really awesome 👌👏😎